• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Keith got up and looked at Nari, "I know."

(Thats all for me today, see ya tomorrow)

Keith went out to the practice yard to train himself for a Tauren attack, they'll pay for destroying his village.

Keith finished his training and went back to the Inn to just relax.

Nari was quietly singing to herself under the tree by the Inn. Her eyes were closed and she was at peace, for once.

Keith ordered a warm mead and went outside and looked around and saw Nari, he waved, "Hey Nari!"

Nari looked up to see him, "Hello, Keith," she uttered, smiling. She seemed to radiate with a warm glow, a result of the light pouring through the tree she was sat under.

Keith leaped on a tree branch across from hers, "Whats up?"

Keith chuckled, "What's up roughly means, 'how's it going' its what the humans say to greet each other."

"Ah," Nari replied, staring off at the forest that wasn't too far away from here. She let her eyes slide closed, the fresh smell of grass hindering all other senses.

Keith laid back on the tree branch he was on and just slept there.

Nari looked up, seeing Keith had fallen asleep, and got to her feet. Without any word of warning, she wandered into the forest and back to the throne. She still could not believe it belonged to her. She sat cross legged upon the seat, her eyes flashing as she took her place, another reconfirmation of her royalty.

Keith slowly awoke from his slumber on the tree, "Where is Nari?" He said looking around for her.

Nari had found herself blankly staring at the darkness on the horizon, as if she was a stone statue upon the throne.

Keith searched for what seemed like hours, but didnt check one place, the throne. He made his way there.

@SkywardSocks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nari's face had greyed like stone and her eyes sparked gold until they settled like that, firmly sparkling a deep gold that spread to the edges of her eyelids. She appeared cold to the touch.

Keith noticed Nari sitting on the throne, but something wasn't right. He rushed to her, "Nari?" He reached out to touch her.

Nari didn't respond, her body frozen. It was as if the forest had become silent around her too, as if time itself had stopped. It seemed like proper solidification of her role as a leader, if she had the inability to leave, she would lead from this place until death.

Keith put both hands on her, "Nari! Snap back to reality!" He said in a calm yell.

Nari's mouth fell open, and out of it a strange Elven phrase came, "I must serve. I must lead. I must not leave,". The voice was similar to hers, but not the same.

"What does.. that even mean?" Keith was shocked, didn't know what to do or think at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back