• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"Halt!" Nari yelled, "In the name of the Princess!". She stepped slowly toward the crowd, one hand on the hilt of her blade.

Nari followed the movement she felt, and stopped a few paces from the Temple. She began to speak to the 'invisible' bodies, an inaudible but eloquent language.

"You still cannot hear them?" she asked, flatly. "The old sages, the elven army...I thought they were lost when the temple was destroyed...". She was obviously hallucinating. Some kind of trauma she was yet unaware of.

Nari looked back at him, but not fully turning to him, "But they are here...right...here," she tried to convince him, holding on to hope.

Keith shook his head more, "I cant see them." He said grabbing her hand, "I just dont see or hear them, Nari"

"How can I speak to something I cant see!" He said in a commanding tone.

Nari looked at him, saddened. "Why can't you see them?" she muttered, quieter. She reverted to how she acted when she first entered the village, before she met Keith.

Keith stood for a moment then walked off with that same sly smile he had when wanting to get his bow back, "Wait right here, I have something that may solve our little conundrum."

After about an hour or two Keith returned with a staff, "Nari, look. It's the staff." He said.

Nari had been sat on the grass, speaking to what she addressed as the 'Elder'.

"What?" she asked, taken by surprise.

The staff was about Keith's size with a large crystal and four smaller crystals orbiting it, "This should reveal all that can unseen to me, or anyone that wields it." He said raising the staff in the air.

Nari stood, "Yes, see them! See them!!". She was completely unaware of the impossibility. They were figures in her head, signs of trauma and distress, but she had no idea.

Keith raised the staff as blue beams shot out of it in all directions, Keith waited for something to appear. But nothing. Keith looked at Nari and mouthed 'Im sorry.'

"No...no...something is wrong! They're right he-" Nari paused, reaching a hand out to touch one of the figures. They disappeared in front of her eyes, like smoke being wafted away by the wind. Her lips trembled, finally realising what she had seen.

Keith laid the staff against a wall and approached Nari, putting an arm around her, "Im afraid it was all in your head, Nari"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back