• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"Do you know why I keep calling you Princess?" he asked.

"Well, believe it or not... your the heir to the land." he stated, "Your an actual Princess."

Keith pulled out a scroll and showed it to her, "Here, proof."

"Just read it, It's from the Queen, your mother. Before the throne was taken from her." Keith said.

The scrolls reads;

My daughter, I give you this scroll to tell you that i'm sorry. Im sorry that I-- We didn't tell you that your a Princess, your rightful heir to Tanarus. If you are reading this where I cannot see you reading it, then a messenger that I trusted has given you this.

Signed with love, Your mother.

Nari welled up upon reading the scroll. Emotions flooded her in a way they hadn't ever before. She hugged Keith, tears rolling down her face. Sadness now mixed with love, love for her mother, and perhaps love for Keith.

Keith hugged her back, "You have to retake the throne.... YOUR throne, Princess Nari."

Keith bowed his head deeply, "It will be an honor, Na-- Your majesty." He corrected himself when he said that.

Keith grabbed her hand and stood up, "I am sorry, Nari."

Keith nodded, "Follow me, we've got a bit of traveling to do."

"So, how does it feel to know that this land will be yours soon?" Keith asked.

After 30 minutes of traveling they came upon an overgrown platinum throne, "There she is... your throne."

"This is where I belong?" she sighed, "So shall it be,". Her blade shone bright, as if infused with magic. Nari took it from its sheath and held it out towards the throne. In a flash, the weeds and vines disintegrated, revealing an elaborate throne with a large plateau of what appeared to be like stained glass in the shape of a blue rose. Nari stepped up the throne and sat down. A sudden burst of light flew from the plateau around her, as if letting the kingdom know of her arrival.

As if Keith couldn't control himself, he kneeled down and bowed his head when she sat down.

Nari's eyes flashed blue for an instant, a seal of her position. She bowed her head as Keith kneeled, smiling. "Princess..." she whispered to herself.

As if they have been waiting, a legion of ghosts appeared and did they exact same Keith did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back