• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Keith had disappeared to the spot where Fenrar took his bow, "Im so sorry." He said to himself rubbing the spot where his bow used to sit.

"Keith?" Nari called, staggering to her feet and wandering into the square. She noted two dark circles under her eyes and groaned, disgusted by her appearance.

Keith perked up as he heard his name, "Nari?" He walked back to town.

Nari was somewhat excited to see him. It was a strange feeling, but not a bad one. "What have you been doing?" she asked, rubbing her eye.

"That bow..." He sighed, "Was my everything... without it... i'm powerless.."

Nari nodded. She reached behind her, passing her bow to Keith. "Here. Take mine," she said, bowing her head as she presented the bow.

Keith took the bow, "But why?" He asked at her generosity.

"You are a skilled archer, you needn't be lost," Nari sighed, feeling the emptiness of her arsenal now her bow was gone.

Keith looked at her bow, "Thanks but..." He pushed the bow back to her, "It's yours, I may be skilled but the bow is yours."

Keith caught up with her and put the bow around her shoulder, "Like I said," He turned and walked away with a smirk, "I dont need it."

Nari paused, a coy smile curling on her face. She hid her blushing and disappeared into the market to shop for groceries.

"Meet me at the tree-dome if you can hear me." He then ran off towards the tree-dome.

Nari looked around to see Keith running off. She followed, bounding off the walls until she reached the tree-dome.

"Why are we here?" she asked, the coy smile still plastered on her face.

"Simple," he waved his hand and a hole big enough to fit both of them opened, "We're taking my bow back." He crawled through and looked back at her, "You comin', Princess?" He joked.

After she entered, Keith waved his hand and the hole closed behind her. He then motioned his hand down and mouthed, "Quiet, we are behind enemy lines." He rushed for a tree trunk nearby looking around for a small critter of sorts. Just then a rabbit hopped by, he whispered, "Perfect." He began taming the animal, by putting his hands out in front of him as a faded blue beam came out and connected with the rabbit.

The rabbit was successfully tamed, it looked at Keith , waiting for orders from him. Keith told it to find his bow, the rabbit hopped off and after about 5 minutes of searching, it came back and looked at Keith. Keith nodded then looked at Nari and motioned for her to followed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back