• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Keith followed the rabbit who hopped side-to side. Then a few thundering footsteps could be heard in front of them, a Tauren Guardsman approached them. Keith scrambled to get behind cover and stay out of sight.

Nari started to dive to cover when she heard a Tauren grunt shouting, "Elves in the vicinity!"

"Keith!" Nari whispered loudly, drawing her blade.

Keith sighed and shook his head, "Well that worked." He said sarcastically, his bow was in sight. "I can see my bow... wait is that..."

Fenrar roared, "ELVES?!" He grunted, "Probably the ones from the wall... he wants his bow back does he?"

"Keith! Cover me!" Nari disappeared, poising herself on the branch above Fenrar. Her blade was positioned just above Fenrar's head. She was just waiting to strike.

"With what?" He shouted.

Fenrar pounded his totem pole against the ground throwing up a Nature's Vigil, constantly healing all Tauren and giving them a protective water shield, including himself. "Told you I wont be that easily defeated." Fenrar roared, "Tauren!!! Attack!!! Give me the boy elf."

Keith scrambled to the walls of the dome, he quickly waved his hand and opened a door which he dove out of, "Nari come on!!" He shouted, "Its too dangerous in there!!" Keith said holding the door opening, Tauren were making their way to the open door, "HURRY?!" He yelled.

Keith waved her through, as she went through he waved his hand and the door shut just before they got there, "That was too close..."

One of the Tauren Grunts said, "Fenrar, they escaped." Fenrar looked at the grunt and snorted, "So it would seem." Fenrar turned the crowd of Tauren as the vigil disappeared, "Rally the troops! We attack tonight. This preemptive strike by the elves just got them ALL killed." The Tauren mooed which could be heard by Nari and Keith outside.

Keith shrugged, "I.... I dont know." Then his eyes lit up, he had an idea.

Without saying a word, Keith ran off towards the town to the blacksmith.

When Keith arrived at the smith he put in a 'special' request, An enchanted bow. The smith requested 5,000 S, Keith happily obliged.

Keith walked out of the smith with a happy smile, "Now we wait."

Nari blushed. No matter how much she persisted, she rather enjoyed Keith's teasing. She smiled, and continued to clean the string of her bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back