• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nari smiled at the sight of them. This was her destiny. This was her future. She could hardly come to terms with it all.

Keith got up and walked to Nari then kneeled in front of her, he grabbed her hand, "Princess Nari, will you be mine?" He asked her.

Nari blushed and smiled, the widest smile she had ever managed. "Of course, how could I ever say no?" she beamed, bringing him up into a hug.

Taken by surprise, Keith accepted the kiss, he couldn't really refuse nor did he want to, then as if the kingdom knew Keith's eyes glowed blue momentarily. Keith was now ruling beside Nari.

Nari felt a strange feeling in her head. A blue diamond had appeared, shining brightly on her forehead, a sign of her being royalty. She pulled away from Keith, seeing he too had the mark.

"This world is ours now, my king," she whispered, keeping him close to her.

"So it is." Keith said, The ghosts all cheered before fading away.

Nari leaned back on her throne, a wave of exhaustion enveloping her. She looked at Keith with a soft smile, before drifting into sleep.

(see you tomorrow)

Nari awoke. At first she still thought she was dreaming. Keith was beside her and she was royalty...it couldn't be real. "Keith?" she murmured.

Keith looked out on the kingdom they owned, "This? It is."

She led him to the Temple of the elves. As she looked around, all she could see was destruction. The temple lay derelict, as if hit by a massive force of nature. Nari gasped and dashed inside, looking for her old home in the rubble.

Keith was in awe to, "What could have happened here?" He ran in after Nari.

By the time Keith found her, Nari had sunk to her knees, holding what looked like an old dress. "The Tauren must have done this...revenge for our actions..." she grunted, holding back tears.

"Attacking an Elven capitol like this... even the Tauren aren't that dumb... couldn't have been them." He said.

Keith shrugged, "I have no clue, but whoever they are... they aren't afraid to show their power." He said looking around.

Keith looked around and spotted a banner, purple and tattered, the symbol was that of the moon, out of awe he dropped the banner, "Um Nari.. we got bigger problems than the Tauren." He said backing away to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back