• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nari nodded, before repeating the process with the rest of the Taurens. She was clearly out of breath when she reappeared, "Just the chief now..." she panted.

Fenrar glared at the two Elves, "Elves..."

Keith looked at her, "You can't possible take him yourself."

"Maybe, but I will try," Nari then disappeared, aiming her bow at Fenrar's leg, which was wide open for attack. She chuckled, striking Fenrar perfectly in the quadricep, causing him to fall to his knees. She reappeared in front of him, her blade positioned right under his chin.

Fenrar chuckled, "You think it'll be THAT easy?" He pounded his wooden totem pole on the ground causing a blast of nature energy, flinging her away from him. He struggled to get up and pulled the arrow out and snapped it. "You dare to challenge a Chieftain?!" Fenrar roared at her.

"Nari!" Keith shouted.

Nari slid back, her eyes glowing blue, like the power she had gotten from the tree. She took out an arrow, it too was infused with energy. She positioned it for his eye and struck it almost perfectly.

Fenrar mooed with pain, as he shifted into a large bear. The bear charged for Nari using the only eye left to aim.

Nari flew up into the air, being carefully to land a few paces behind the beast. She aimed her arrow again, waiting for Fenrar to turn round.

Just like he shifted into a large cat to bound off the wall then shift back into the bear, He roared as he charged at her.

He shifted back to his normal form and pulled the arrows out, leaving the eyes. He began casting Healing Touch which healed his eyes. He then pounded his totem pole, creating a puff of smoke, but before he disappeared he said, "When next we meet, Elves, I will NOT be so easy."

Keith hopped from the wall, "He isn't lying, you know." He told Nari.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nari froze. The glow burned bright before exploding into nothingness. Her eyes returned to their natural shade of grey-blue and she fell back, unconscious.

Keith caught her before she fell and took her back to the Inn and placed her on a bed, "I guess we know the drawback of this power.." He stated to himself.

Nari began to mutter what sounded like Keith's name, followed by a strange Elven phrase, translating to, "Stay with me, be with me,".

Keith, being a Half-elf and knowing a little Elvish could only make out 'Stay with me.' To this he responded, "I will." As if she could hear him.

Keith taken the time she was out to get some shut eye while remaining next to her in a chair.

Keith's eyes opened slowly at what sounded like his name but he couldn't tell, "Nari?" He said.

Nari groaned, her head was pounding. "Why ar-why are we at the inn? Where's Fenrar?" she whispered. She remained lying down due to the pain inside her skull.

"You had him... he healed his eyes, and then disappeared in a puff of smoke with the final words, 'When next we meet, I will not be so easy' and you passed out and now we are here." He told her.

"Passed out? Wait...I had him? I don't remember anything other than shooting him in the leg," Nari pressed a hand to her forehead and forced herself into a sitting position.

"The powers the tree gave us must've taken over your body.." He said, "Your eyes were blue."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back