• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
As he landed on the wood floor, you could hear a large and unsettling crack! "AAAAAAGGGGHH!!!" Keith screamed out in pain. "Mother of Tenarus!" He screamed as he writhed in pain on the floor, "My back! I think it broke!!" He yelled out, luckily it didn't break enough to paralyze him.

Nari pulled him up off the floor, lying him on the table. "Calm...calm..." she whispered, holding her hand to his head, reassuringly.

Keith groaned in pain, but a bit quieter, "God.... the pain is unbearable.." He groaned out.

"I know, I know". She took out a vial she took from the doctor in case her pain became too strong. At this moment, Keith needed it more than she did. "Drink this,"

Keith chuckled which turned into a groaned, "We're even now huh?" He said as he drank the vial.

Keith slowly gestured to her body, "Who do you think did this?" He groaned. "Who do you think stopped the bleeding? And took you to the doctors?"

She nodded, "Thank you. But you are the one in need now...". She stumbled outside and (after 5 minutes) returned with the doctor.

"Hey, Nari, what.... exactly happened?" He asked. "All I remember was seeing a giant mechanical bull charge me." He stated.

(Sorry bout that, went to get lunch from Five Guys)

Upon further inspection of Keith's body, a broken jawbone and a mildly cracked skull is reported.

After a while, the doctor left, leaving Keith with some painkillers of sorts. Nari stepped inside, staggering towards a chair.

Keith took the painkillers, "You know, you really don't have to stay here." He said, groaning a lot less but still with a bit of pain.

Keith's eyes kinda widened when she said that, "Well... okay..." He said, "So wanna tell me what happened now?" He questioned.

"Well, the bull ran at you. You shot an arrow, and it attacked you. I took out my sword and stabbed it in his mouth. Turns out it was a weak spot. I had to carry you back here, it really did a number on me, I must say," she forced a smile, looking at him, almost sad to see him like this.

"Really?" He said, "After everything I said... you did that for me?" He had a look of genuine shock. He almost wanted to hug her but didnt know how she would react instead he uttered, "Thanks, Nari."

"You are welcome" Nari said. She suddenly felt such a harsh pain that she had to lean on Keith for fear of passing out.

In doing so triggered a sharp pain in Keith, "GAH!! Still hurts!!" Keith exclcaimed, clearly the painkillers he took haven't took effect yet, but none the less he enjoyed the feeling of Nari leaning on him, it filled him with joy and, oddly enough... a will to move on, like he once more had a reason to fight.

"We are both wounded. But we are no soldiers," Nari sighed, feeling utterly downhearted. Her natural pessimism she tried to kill was kicking in again.

Keith powered through the pain and got off the table, "I dont know about you, but Im NOT going down like a dog!" He said with pride, as he reached his hand back at Nari as if signalling her to show her pride with him giving her a quick smile.

"As long we both got something to fight for, neither of us shall give up!" He rallied with pride in his voice and his pain almost non-existent, "Together, there's NOTHING we can't overcome, because THIS is the true meaning of strength!" He shouted, ignoring the pain that shot through him when he shouted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back