• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"There are free rooms upstairs. Why don't you go and rest, no one would mind," she stated, pointing to the stairs of the inn.

To make sure he was safe, Nari followed him up to the room. Upon checking his pulse, she found a separate room, and reapplied the bandages covering her wounds on both her head and torso. Her muscles were aching, working harder to keep her upright. She sat down on the bed, and soon slid her eyes closed and fell asleep.

(Apparently Keith got some shut eye xD )

Keith awoke from his spot after waiting countless hours for the beat that never showed, "What the.... where did Nari and Lute-boy go?" He asked as he wandered around looking for them.

Nari's bandage was holding well, but started to gradually unravel. She groaned in her sleep, the door left wide open.

At this this point Keith could hear the pounding of hooves of the concrete, except more successive... Was it on all fours? Keith looked to see what it was, it was a Mechanical Bull (Like the one from Percy Jackson: Sea of monsters)! "This is.... odd." He said kinda shocked. "Uh... guys! We got another problem!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Nari's ears pricked up, forcing her to wake. She got up cautiously and made her way down to Keith, who was facing the bull. She (albeit with severe pain) pulled out her sword and stood by him.

"You sure you can fight? This one is slightly more dangerous because...." he paused, "It can breath fire..... yeah that's right.... FIRE."

"I'll be fine, hopefully," Nari said, keeping close to Keith. She was no where near healed, but she was trying her best.

"Well the upside?" He said readying his bow, "Its just like back home." He shot an arrow straight into the bull's mouth, it missed it's target. "Damnit, missed." He said readying another arrow, the Bull charged him. Keith got flung straight into a building, his spine kinda cracked, but didn't break at which he fell unconscious.

"Oh no," she whispered. With all her might, Nari ran up to the beast, plunging her sword into the bull's open mouth. With a twist, the bull fell, it's glowing eyes dimming until it collapsed, broken.

Pain shot through her with unimaginable force, but she soldiered on, running to support Keith. "Half-elf? Keith! Wake now!" she pleaded, feeling an almost worry and sadness, combined with the pain already overcoming her.

Keith was fully unconscious at this point, though no visible injuries despite being flung at a building.

Squashing an outburst of pain, she hauled Keith up into her arms and brought him to the Inn, lying him down on the bed she was on before. She sat by him, trying not to scream out due to the severity of her injury.

About 3 hours had passed, Keith began stirring slightly and lightly groaning, "Wha....what happened? Is it dead? The bull?" He asked with slight pain in his voice.

"I think my spine took some damage," He said getting up groaning in pain, "Other than that, Im fine." He said finally getting up from the table, but kinda stumbling around.

Keith eyed Nari, "Well, Princess, I'm fine." He said getting up off the table again.

She scoffed. "Princess...hm...oh, Keith. Would you mind, helping me up?" Nari tried to push herself up, strained from carrying him.

"Sure thing." He said as he put his hand out and helped her up, but as he did so Keith lost balance and fell backwards, "Here I go." He joked as he fell.

She keeled forward, acknowledging his words but not understanding the joke, "Half-elf!" she gasped, turning to see him land on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back