• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"The Inn," He said eyeing wolfy. He took Nari's gesture and helped her up.

"Thank you for listening. Nothing pleases me more than playing a beautiful piece for a beautiful person." Daemon put his lyre into its case and stood up.

She leaned heavily on Keith, every muscle in her body using twice as much power to move her.

"It was...a beautiful...song...truly" she stated, with all honesty.

Keith's eyes widened, he sensed something was nearby... "Do you feel that?" He said not knowing if anyone else could feel it.

"Thank you. I hope you recover soon, Miss Elf." Daemon said, not wanting to refer to the girl as Pointy-Ears.

Keith looked around, not liking the feeling he was getting, "I only call her Pointy-ears because she never told me her name." He inquired.

"Thank you," she replied. Her ears soon pricked up, though she couldn't detect exactly what it was that Keith was feeling.

"My name...is Nari...Nari Oak..." she muttered. She desperately needed to find a bed, the pain overwhelming her again.

"Something is coming...." he said calmly, "And fast..."

Keith slowly took Nari to the doctors to put her to rest, "Here ya go, "he said gently laying her on the table he said looking at her, "Have a good rest..." He said before turning away and going outside.

"No!" she protested, wanting to help. "No! I need to...fight!". As she tried to get up, the doctor only pushed her down onto the table, forcing a strange vial of liquid down her throat. She suddenly felt woozy, and found herself asleep within seconds.

Keith shook his head when he saw that, "Sometimes Elves never learn, as intelligent as they are." He stated as he went back outside to fend off whatever was coming.

Keith shrugged, "The hell if I know, I can just feel it." He said.

Noyeh was on his way to meet his Father, right now he was in the temporal of time and space, although there was no time and space. He was getting ready, until it was time to go. He zapped into temporal vortex and head planted right directly into the ground. He got up, looking around confused. "Did I skip a few years? Or did I get lost?" He looked around more, he was far back, too far back. "How did I get this wrong! Time to take another go.. If I can handle it." Noyeh gave himself a running start, and jumped right before he Traveled.

He appeared at the same spot he was at a few minutes ago, just a little in the future. "The hell! Ugh. You know what! I'm just going to have to get back at my house." Noyeh ran again, jumped, appeared at his house, he rummaged through his stuff, trying to find something that fits in with the time he was at. Finding nothing, partly due he doesn't go that far back, he traveled back to the spot he was at. Same spot, getting up, he licked his finger and held it up at the wind.

"Something's not right. Something's coming, I have to get to someone who would know something." He walks over to 2 Males next to a house, as he approached them, he needed to know what date it was, important for everyone's needs. "Hello. Um.. What's the day and year of today?" Noyeh was hoping his modern appearance didn't wiggle anything wrong.

Nari began to wake, out of breath and confused. Realisation kicked in. She needed to help those two. She sprang up, forgetting her injuries. Only remembering them again once she felt them. A piercing pain struck her, but she carried on regardless, sword in hand. She walked out to where Keith and Daemon were, a while ago.

"So...is this thing ever coming?" Daemon inquired, growing bored of the situation. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, confused. "This place is a bit weird."

"Nothing ever showed up." Daemon shrugged. "You really should sit, you don't seem to be doing well...what happened to you, anyway?"

She shook her head, "I'm healing...a Tauren...long story. Keith and I...tried to kill it, but it attacked. The beast threw me to the ground and that is all I remember," she sighed. Nari put her bow back in a sling tied on her back.

"Fair enough." Daemon replied. "So...does this town need a bard for a few days, or what? I haven't been in a town in several days, as bards rarely have the opportunity to stay somewhere very long."

Nari 's eyes lit up at the prospect of music in the village. "I am not sure. I only just got here myself, in all honesty. But, I suppose the people here would enjoy more culture." She looked around, "It seems there is little to none here at this time,"

"Culture is a strong word." Daemon replied. "But this place could be my home for a few days, hopefully. What is it like here?"

"I wouldn't know, I've been unconscious for most of my visit. Though...from what I have seen, it seems usually relaxed, useful for a bard such as yourself," Nari stated, propping herself up against a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back