• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"Yea?" he said, with a distance in his voice, he was entranced by the view.

"Uh, well I know enough to survive in each land that I encounter." He said, "Why?" He insisted.

She shook her head, "That isn't the land I mean." she looked down, it seemed her pessimistic tendencies were creeping back

Keith tilted his head, then leaned in to hug Nari, without saying a word to her.

Nari felt a strange kind of comfort she'd never been given in the Temple. Elves weren't known for sympathy, "Thank you," she said, plainly.

Keith let go of her, "Just enjoy the sunset." He said.

Keith's eyes widened, "If you want it." He said putting his arm around her and pulling her close to him. "You know, I never actually thought I'd get to see this sight with another person."

"I never thought I'd have the chance to come up here, after all this time," Nari whispered, somewhat enjoying Keith's touch.

The tree, however, was clearly beginning to wilt away, "If we can't stop the Tauren corruption, I'm afraid the tree will die..." He said with sincerity.

"What do you plan to do? You saw the damage ONE Tauren can do! If we go after them head-on, we'll get annihilated!" He said to her.

Seimon was watching the villagers walked around buying food and such. She just stared in silence and continued mixing the green solution together with an apple.

Keith looked at the tree roots, "I have an idea," he smirked as he jumped down to the root of the tree, "This tree... may be dying, but it still has strength left, maybe I can ask the Lesser Gods to grant me some of that strength." He said sticking his palms out towards the root of the tree, they began glowing a light blue.

Keith closed his eyes, the hands began glowing brighter and brighter, "Lessers Gods.. Nari and I request the strength to take on the Tauren, to cleanse this tree of all corruption." After he said that, and deep and rumbling voice could be hear by both of them and no-one else, was the tree responding? "Keith...... Nari...... The Tauren are most powerful.... But, I will grant you some of my strength" their entire bodies began glowing very brightly, "Use this power wisely." The glow faded from them both and the voice faded.

Nari felt weak in her body, but empowered in her soul. It was an astounding experience. She went over to Keith to see if he was okay.

Keith unslung his bow and readied an arrow, as he shot it and trail of light blue energy followed it and it seemed to go faster than before, "It worked!" He cheered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back