• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"Selection proves strength and ability, chosing from a wide pool of only the strongest elves, something that Chosen Ones cannot possess, due to a sort of 'God Complex'" Nari stated, looking blankly at Daemon.

"Ah, but would the Chosen One not have an advantage that would make them strong and able? Such as learning martial arts through their necks?" Daemon pointed out.

"You see Chosen Ones are given the strength, yes, but they have not a clue on how to use it properly, whereas Selection is determined from a pool of mighty Elven warriors chosen by the King or Queen themselves." He added.

"Surely trying to prove yourself, becoming the best that one can be in order to be chosen would be more effective than being selected before birth?" Navi countered.

"Not sure." Daemon dropped onto his bum on the ground and then leaned against the big tree. "Well, the bark is comfortable, so it is a nice tree, I suppose."

"Okay, enough bickering, Nari shall we rally the town?" He gestured.

"No, we are planning to attack them instead." He looked away then back at him, "And they're not cows, they are able to rip you limb-from-limb with ease." He said before finally going back to town.

"Yes, yes, I've faced Tauren before. Tell me, if they are not bovine, why do they taste like beef?" Daemon asked, jumping up and following the two.

"Not like these ones, the Tauren native to your lands, are feral. These ones are intelligent they connect themselves with nature and are able to shapeshift." Keith said.

"What about the ones I met on the way to your town?" Daemon asked. "A bit of magic and they think they're special."

"Listen you keep acting the way you do and you WILL get eaten alive by them, DO. NOT. UNDERESTIMATE. THEM." He said firmly.

"I underestimate nothing." Daemon replied. "So, your town is attacking a group of cows in order to have enough beef to last a while?"

Keith shook his head at Daemon then leaped up with Nari onto the rooftops to lose him.

(Im getting off)

Nari looked around with Keith. She wasn't listening to their conversation, far too engrossed by her abilities she had acquired.

Last edited by a moderator:
"So, Nari.... do you have any idea how we will go about rallying the local guardsmen, I mean not everyone wants to fight the most dangerous creatures alive y'know." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back