• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Keith looked at Nari then the village, "Was that... a compliment?" He asked.

"If you wish for it to be so," Nari said, almost smugly. She then dropped from the roof and walked into the village. She turned to Keith, "Are you coming, Half-elf?"

"Huh." he said to himself, "Nari, are you always this...... stoic?" He asked jumping from the roof.

"Elves are taught to, it is the way to strength," Nari replied, sitting cross legged on a bench, eyes closed. Almost as if meditating.

"Generating positive energy. The elders taught me this, though for me it does not often work," Nari stated, plainly.

Keith had a confused look on his face, "You can't even... sometimes the Elves are strange race.." He said with no intention of disrespect.

Taken by storm with this he stuttered a bit, "Uh... I-I-I-I'm al-alright..."

"It-it was sudden is.. is all." Keith said, "And totally not like you..." He quietly added.

"Are you okay? You dont seem yourself." He asked

(I have to go here soon... job training at 1:30 pm (In 40 minutes))

"Well... you were sudden with the question... you meditated right before your asked it..." He said.

"I cannot see how this is out of character. Keith are you certain you are feeling correct?" Nari was confused by Keith now.

"Well normally you didnt ask me how I was before." He stated.

"Nari, What are you looking..." Keith thought he heard something and went to check it out.

(Alright Im off, See ya tomorrow)

Keith leaped back to where Nari was, "Sorry thought I heard something.... wound up falling asleep out there."

(Ill be on and off periodically today)

"Would it be a shock if I wanted you as my girlfriend, Nari?" He asked with confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back