• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nari froze, eyes wide. "Y-you..." she stammered. She blinked rapidly and got back to her senses, bounding up onto the rooftops, spying on Keith's practice.

Keith struggles to hit the bulls-eye like he normally can do... "What the hell.." He murmured, He tries once more and completely misses. He threw his bow down almost breaking it and sat down on a wall, with an angered look, "Why? Why are you missing Keith.." He said to himself.

"Here, allow my assistance," Nari jumped down, picking up Keith's bow and handing it to him. She moved the bow in his hand, "You need to feel one with the bow," she said, moving his hands and stance. "Shoot now," she said, her hands around Keith's arms to keep him in the correct position.

Keith loads an arrow and pulls it back and releases. The arrow hits just above the bulls-eye, "I can normally hit the bulls-eye everytime... but recently, i've been missing and I dont know why..."

"You need to rest," Nari said, looking at bags forming under his eyes. She quietly led him to the inn and up to one of the rooms.

Keith felt his eyes get heavy, "Yea I guess I do..." they finally shut as he laid on a bed in the Inn.

Keith grabs her hand before she leaves and kisses it, "I really like you Nari." He says with a tired tone.

Nari sighed, giving in. "As do I, Keith," she said, and turned to him."Would you prefer that I stay?" she asked inquisitively.

Keith nodded slightly, "I would love that.." he said before drifting off into sleep.

Nari sat on a chair on the other side of the room, staring out the window for what appeared to be the longest time.

Keith mumbled in his sleep, "Nari... I love you... Dont go..." He stirred over on his side then settled.

Nari heard his mumbling, and tiptoed over to him, sitting on the end of the bed. She tilted her head to one side and cracked a smile.

Keith stirred a bit more then shot up in a cold sweat and anting heavily, "No! Dont!" He looked around and saw Nari at the foot of the bed then hugged her tight, "I had a nightmare about you.. Nari, dont do it." He said.

"In my nightmare, you went a fought Fenrar, the Tauren chief of the village we attack in 2 weeks... please promise you wont do it." Keith said, still hugging her tight.

"I cannot promise anything...you know I can't Keith," Nari said, holding the hug. "We both ought to get more rest, we must train later. But now, sleep is necessary," she said, looking directly in his eyes.

Nari shook her head, touching his head with enough force to get him to lie down. She leaned against the wall, "We must sleep now,"

Keith said quietly, "Nari..." he forced himself to sleep.

As Nari's eyes rolled closed, she was met with a horrifying vision of Fenrar. It was as if she had seen him before, felt the hot stench of his breath on her skin. She fell into sleep, literally, ending up sliding down the wall until she landed on the bed next to Keith.

(See you tomorrow)

(Mk)

Keith stirred out of sleep to the sight of Nari lying next to him. He got up and kissed her forehead then sighed.

Nari woke up slowly, feeling Keith's warmth beside her. As he kissed her, her eyes drove themselves open, and she realised she had been sleeping next to him, and she liked it. She groaned as she woke.

She looked at him, shellshocked. "We...slept...together..." she muttered, not even acknowledging what Keith had said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back