• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Keith winked, "I know." He said with a rather large smile and more energetic than ever.

Nari looked at him, not sure whether to kiss him or punch him. She sat up on the bed, finding she had removed her jacket in her sleep. A chill ran through her, the window was wide open all night, and there was no log fire in the room.

Keith grabbed his bow on the way out of the Inn, "If you wanna train, I suggest you start now." He said stringing his bow around his shoulders and heading out to the training yard.

Nari followed suit, pulling on her jacket and collecting her bow. She eventually caught up with Keith, and looked as if she was trying to say something.

Keith arrived at the training yard and unstrung his bow, he loaded an arrow and pulled it back. He held it for a few minutes then released it, it hit dead center.

Nari used the target next to Keith, loading an arrow and getting a bulls-eye. "It appears we are as we hoped," she said, a faint smile on her face.

"Hmmm..." He took THREE arrows from his quiver and loaded them all! "Think I can hit all three targets at the same time, Nari?" He smirked.

Keith smirked and moved his eyes to Nari then back at the targets, "Simply wanna push my skills." He was obviously lying but pulled it off quite well.

Keith's grip slowly tightened on his bow as he pulled the string back as far it could, his muscles were going crazy trying to hold the pound upon pound of weight pulling away from him, he finally released them all and they all shot in three directions, each arrow hit its mark. One of the arrows even broke! An elven arrow broke! He let out a huge sigh of relief, "That was tough to do." He said panting.

"Good," Nari said, in awe, "You are blessed with power, you are now a skilled warrior,". She looked at Keith, noticing the beauty of his eyes.

Keith looked up at her, still panting, "Hey... you okay?"

Nari forced herself back to reality, "Oh um...eyes...um..no...bulls-eye, yes. It's amazing how y-you can shoot a bulls-eye like that,". Even that was low for her. She berated herself in her head, but stood silent in reality.

Keith gave her a look that said 'Ummm what?' "Well," he got up and cracked his back, "Nari.. That made absolutely no sense."

Keith approached, lifted her head up and gazed into her eyes for a moment, "Your eyes are beautiful... like the girl they belong to." He said quietly to her.

Nari's cheeks burned red. She drew back, but raised her eyebrow, "As are yours, much like the half-elf who owns them,"

Keith placed his hand on her cheek then leaned in to kiss her lips.

Before she could draw further back, emotions overtook her, and she found herself accepting the kiss, perhaps even enjoying it.

After a moment or two, Keith pulled away and looked into her eyes, his cheeks turned bright red as he quickly backed away and reached for his bow to continue practice.

As Keith shot an arrow, "That was.... rather unexpected of me... wasn't it?" His cheeks still bright red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back