• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"We shall see," Nari stated, as if becoming herself again. She really did like Keith, but found it weak to say it outright.

"Uh... well okay then." He said not sure what to say, "So have we thought up anything for the guardsmen?" He asked.

"We have a town caller, if that makes a difference." He said.

"Ah, but he is currently out on vacation.." Keith said with regret.

"I see," Nari said. She was obviously distant.

"Intimacy...with a half-elf. I suppose it would work.." She said under her breath.

"What was that, Nari?" He thought he heard her say something.

"Hm?" Nari mumbled, snapping back to reality. "Oh...I...uh," she was blushing now. "Stop it!" she thought to herself, trying to control herself.

Keith got a confused look, "Uh, well we could always deliver the message ourselves.." He implied.

"Well then, let us go." He said offering his hand to her.

"Yes...yes, go, I agree," Nari certainly wasn't herself. She took his hand gently, blushing again. She followed him into the square, waiting for him to call the people.

Keith stepped up on a rock in the middle of town and yells to get the attaention of the townspeople and guardsmen, "Attention people of Necras! I have news for everyone! I plan to attack the Tauren village nearby." He yells. "Isnt that dangerous?" Says a random townsman, "Yes it is, but together we can do this! With each other..." He says pulling Nari up next to him, "We can conquer anything!" The townpeople cheer and the guardsmen nod at each other... "Gather every guardsmen, Lieutenant." The Guard Commander says. The Lieutenant nods and walks off the barracks.

"We are strong! We are the future and saviours of our town, and perhaps, for generations to come!" Nari chimed in, mimicking what she had heard from the elders in the old Temple.

The Commander steps up, "I agree." He turns and roars, "To arms! Train every able-bodied citizen, we attack in exactly 2 weeks from now!"

Nari smiled from elongated ear to ear. The thought of peace filled her with an excitement she had not felt in such a long time. She gripped Keith's hand in her excitement.

Keith looked at her when she did and smiled lightly, "Nari."

Nari looked to him, "Yes, Keith?". She was still smiling, this feeling was unnatural for her, but it made her feel new, refreshed.

Keith looked down then back up into her eyes and holds both her hands, "Let's fight them.... together."

She felt a surge of adrenaline rush through her, turning her cheeks red, "We cannot falter now, we have the strength to fight now,"

Keith grinned widely, "As one, nothing can stop us." He then kissed her cheek then ran off to practice his shooting with his bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back