• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nari took out her sword, it was now infused with a pale glow. "This is...extraordinary," she said, staring at the blade.

Keith looked at Nari, "This still isnt enough... though" He said to her.

"Well for one? More than two people. Unless you feel brave enough to try a sneak attack." He smirked.

Keith leaned in to kiss Nari, "After what you've been through, I would have denied you the pleasure of the sneak attack anyways." After he said that, he ran off to rally some troops for the attack coming, "Come on, Princess!" He shouted back.

@SkywardSocks

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith shook his head at Nari as if saying, 'Dont mention it to him',

"Hey, Daemon... Why are you at the Ancient Tree?" Keith asked.

"I'm fine." Daemon answered Nari. Then, turning to Keith, he proceeded to answer the mutt. "What do you mean? A lot of trees are old. I spend a lot of time around trees, and they're good places to sleep. So...what have you two been up to?"

Keith chuckled, "Wouldn't expect a lute player to know Elven history." Keith's expression got serious, "And Im not at liberty to tell you that." He said with a calm and collected voice.

"I dont suppose that humans have an ancient tree that is a direct line to the Lesser Gods do they?" He replied with a colder tone.

"Why you ignorant..." He muttered, "Nari, can you explain to him?" He asked.

Daemon blinked a few times at Keith. "I apologize if I offended. I'm just not one for deities very often."

"That's good for the worthy, then. So will the Lesser Gods murder all the Tauren, then?" Daemon asked, his face blank.

Keith nodded in agreement, "However those warriors must be of Elven descent."

"They never can do anything but send people can they?" Daemon shook his head. "Anwho, I assume you're the great Chosen One, Prophecised Hero Elf?"

"Elves do not believe in 'Chosen Ones' or 'Prophecies', we believe in 'Selections' by the Lesser Gods." He stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back