• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
"Ah... ok... um, have you ever played a Nintendo 64?" Ceil asked
Lupus began cooking spaghetti, he hummed loudly as he mixed ingredients and spices to make a homemade sauce as he boiled the noodles. he left them to simmer and went to the room. when he got there, the weed smell was renewed and he looked at Amy, his heart skipped a beat as he watched her for a moment, he swallowed heavily, the cotton mouth killing him, "Amy?" he said softly, "wait... are you high?"

((I'll be posting- just slowly))
"No. Just a pc and console gamer." She told the male. She wanted to go ahead and play a ranked game in League of Legends. She didn't want to sound off rude if she walked towards her room.

MadameRedWolf said:
((Don't you mean Lupus? =P))
Lupus chuckled, "Well forone I'm going to cook you breakfast, then if you want we'll smoke together again, and then I have a date planned, then we'll come bck and go out to the grove in the forest, and we'll come back here and watch a movie together..." he paused, "If you wantto do that, that is..."

Hikari nodded "My father as always disappointed in me, but mother loved having a daughter..." a fond smile crossed her face at the mention of her mother
(^^|l|)

Amy got up quickly, already excited for the day. She turned into a succubus unintentionally and found herself wagging her demonic tail. "Let's go~!" She smiled brightly and got out the bed, already getting dressed.

Nanax said:
"No. Just a pc and console gamer." She told the male. She wanted to go ahead and play a ranked game in League of Legends. She didn't want to sound off rude if she walked towards her room.
((I'll keep Ceil in regular font)) Ceil frowned "N64 is a console..." he shrugged, "I can see you want to get back to your games..." he shrugged "I'll see you around I guess." he rustled his feathers as he stood up, "I should get back to mine aswell.." ((do you think it'd be a cool Idea if maybe they had played LoL together in the past but didn't know? and my dads being an asshole and putting disks on my screen x.x))

MadameRedWolf said:
((I'll keep Ceil in regular font)) Ceil frowned "N64 is a console..." he shrugged, "I can see you want to get back to your games..." he shrugged "I'll see you around I guess." he rustled his feathers as he stood up, "I should get back to mine aswell.." ((do you think it'd be a cool Idea if maybe they had played LoL together in the past but didn't know? and my dads being an asshole and putting disks on my screen x.x))
(love the LoL idea.)

MadameRedWolf said:
"Mhmm." She said as she walked out the kitchen and towards her room. She hurried over to her desktop and opened League. She quickly logged into her account and bought herself a Lunar Goddess Diana skin as a house warming gift.

Summoner Name: Minnie Mouse

xMellowmint said:
(^^|l|)
Amy got up quickly, already excited for the day. She turned into a succubus unintentionally and found herself wagging her demonic tail. "Let's go~!" She smiled brightly and got out the bed, already getting dressed.
Lupus laughed softly, "careful, Dragostea, your a succubus again. I'm ging to go get changed- what do you want for breakfast?"

Talon said:
"awww that sucks... i know how that feels...umm sooo im going to get some breakfast want to come"
@MadameRedWolf
"Ok, just- let me wash my face..." she sniffed, she went back into her room and quickly washed her face and reaplied her makeup, and then quickly changed her clothes, a lose tee shirt that said 'BMTH This is Sempiternal" on it, and a pair of black leggings. she then brushed her tail quickly, and walked back out to meet him.

Nanax said:
"Mhmm." She said as she walked out the kitchen and towards her room. She hurried over to her desktop and opened League. She quickly logged into her account and bought herself a Lunar Goddess Diana skin as a house warming gift.
Summoner Name: Minnie Mouse
((I'll be honest- never played LoL- I'll ask my feonce about it if I need any info though. Summoner name is a screen name right? if so Ceil's would be Last Light))

Ceil got to his room and logged on, he smiled, and waited for his match*If that's the right word* to load.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus laughed softly, "careful, Dragostea, your a succubus again. I'm ging to go get changed- what do you want for breakfast?"
"Ok, just- let me wash my face..." she sniffed, she went back into her room and quickly washed her face and reaplied her makeup, and then quickly changed her clothes, a lose tee shirt that said 'BMTH This is Sempiternal" on it, and a pair of black leggings. she then brushed her tail quickly, and walked back out to meet him.

((I'll be honest- never played LoL- I'll ask my feonce about it if I need any info though. Summoner name is a screen name right? if so Ceil's would be Last Light))

Ceil got to his room and logged on, he smiled, and waited for his match*If that's the right word* to load.
Amy turned around and popped back into a human. "Alrighty~" She smiled walking in and then walking out of the bathroom fully dressed. "Surprise me~" She chuckled.

Last edited by a moderator:
(ya thats correct)

Talon looked her over once and grinned. "alright lets go! after you madame." he did a bow as he said that.

Talon said:
(ya thats correct)
Talon looked her over once and grinned. "alright lets go! after you madame." he did a bow as he said that.

Dakota Fey smiled,and followed, her tail waved slightly, her black and white ears still hung down in sadness though, but, she remebred what her bokor((Voodoo teacher)) had red in her future, she would fall to fire... her bokor had also scoffed in contempt when she began dating Yoko. No, Kota, this boy is not in your future. he is soot, his fire burned away years ago... your furtur is non ending fire, your fire never burns out. She wondered if her book had been talking about a phoenix? she shook her head, how could that be? the only think that she and Talon seemed to have in common was a wall between rooms.

xMellowmint said:
Amy turned around and popped back into a human. "Alrighty~" She smiled walking in and then walking out of the bathroom fully dressed. "Surprise me~" She chuckled.
Lupus chuckled an went to his room. he was happy to see the rose was growing nicely, and changed into a red tanktop that had a Viking style wolf and under it read 'Winter is Coming" and a pair of black skinny jeans. he brushed his hair and then went down stairs. he then began cooking eggs and sausages to make breakfast burritos.

Percil smiled hugging her. "well your dad doesn't know what he is missing out on." he said looking to her carefully kissing her cheek carefully he was happy as can be with her.

(are we continuing on this thread or we just doing the 10 years later?)

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota Fey smiled,and followed, her tail waved slightly, her black and white ears still hung down in sadness though, but, she remebred what her bokor((Voodoo teacher)) had red in her future, she would fall to fire... her bokor had also scoffed in contempt when she began dating Yoko. No, Kota, this boy is not in your future. he is soot, his fire burned away years ago... your furtur is non ending fire, your fire never burns out. She wondered if her book had been talking about a phoenix? she shook her head, how could that be? the only think that she and Talon seemed to have in common was a wall between rooms.

Lupus chuckled an went to his room. he was happy to see the rose was growing nicely, and changed into a red tanktop that had a Viking style wolf and under it read 'Winter is Coming" and a pair of black skinny jeans. he brushed his hair and then went down stairs. he then began cooking eggs and sausages to make breakfast burritos.
Amy walked downstairs and waited in the living room patiently. She turned on the tv and threw her legs on the coffee table and got herself comfortable.

talon vaulted the couch and a couple chairs on his way to the kitchen with his silly grin on his face. "what to eat hmm" he looked in the pantry for something. "got any ideas?" He said turning to dakota.

PastryQueen said:
Percil smiled hugging her. "well your dad doesn't know what he is missing out on." he said looking to her carefully kissing her cheek carefully he was happy as can be with her.
(are we continuing on this thread or we just doing the 10 years later?)
((we're doing this until the 29 atleast- more character development))

she smiled blushing, "Thank you Percil."

xMellowmint said:
Amy walked downstairs and waited in the living room patiently. She turned on the tv and threw her legs on the coffee table and got herself comfortable.
Lupus made the burritos and brought one to Amy, and sat with her.

Talon said:
talon vaulted the couch and a couple chairs on his way to the kitchen with his silly grin on his face. "what to eat hmm" he looked in the pantry for something. "got any ideas?" He said turning to dakota.
Dakota laughed slightly, "any meat type stuff?"

MadameRedWolf said:

(27th* ^_^ )

MadameRedWolf said:

Minah accepted her queue and picked Diana, using her new Lunar Goddess skin and called middle lane. She noticed a familiar username that was on her team.

MadameRedWolf said:

Amy smiled and looked at the burrito. It smiled delicious as the aroma whiffed her nose. She took a bite but her eyes started to water up as she breathed out some of the steam. "Too hot...!"

Talon said:
"yes meat i like meat…how about… hmm steak?"
"Mmm rare?" she purred, her eyes glittering hopefully.

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled and looked at the burrito. It smiled delicious as the aroma whiffed her nose. She took a bite but her eyes started to water up as she breathed out some of the steam. "Too hot...!"
Lupus looked over, "You alright dragostea?"

Nanax said:
Minah accepted her queue and picked Diana, using her new Lunar Goddess skin and called middle lane. She noticed a familiar username that was on her team.
Ceil smiled seeing a person he really like playing with's name popup ((Can you chat on LoL?))

MadameRedWolf said:
Ceil smiled seeing a person he really like playing with's name popup ((Can you chat on LoL?))
(yaaa)

Once the game started, she started off alright on her own. Then she became a total boss and got most of the kills, carrying their team.

'Haiii' She said through League Chat.

Nanax said:
(yaaa)
Once the game started, she started off alright on her own. Then she became a total boss and got most of the kills, carrying their team.

'Haiii' She said through League Chat.
hey Mouse, Ceil typed as he blew through the enemies how have you been

MadameRedWolf said:
hey Mouse, Ceil typed as he blew through the enemies how have you been
Moved into a new house today. Not to shabby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back