• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KpopSenpai said:
He gave her a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand. Karou then stood up with her. "Let's go. It's fine, Dakota."
Dakota took a deep breath and got up, walking into the doctor's office. the nurse asked her to lay down and take off her shirt. she glanced nervously at Karou, and took off her shirt to lay down, and when she did the nurse rubbed jelly on her belly causing her to squeak "Oh! sorry that's cold." she blushed darklybefore turning herattention to the tv screen. as the nurse rubbed the little grey device on her belly shewas able to see an image of the baby, "Oh... that's him?" her voice had softened, her eyes glittering happily- she was already positivr she was having a boy.

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota took a deep breath and got up, walking into the doctor's office. the nurse asked her to lay down and take off her shirt. she glanced nervously at Karou, and took off her shirt to lay down, and when she did the nurse rubbed jelly on her belly causing her to squeak "Oh! sorry that's cold." she blushed darklybefore turning herattention to the tv screen. as the nurse rubbed the little grey device on her belly shewas able to see an image of the baby, "Oh... that's him?" her voice had softened, her eyes glittering happily- she was already positivr she was having a boy.
"I'm surprised you knew it was a boy!" The doctor said to Dakota. Karou held Dakota's hand tightly. He felt so happy about everything, even though it wasn't his kid.. he would be raising him.

"Thank you Dakota.. thank you so much."

(Then after this they're gonna see the guy that got her pregnant, right?)

((yeah))

Dakota smiled at Karou, "Hunter." she said softly. a blush spread across her cheeks again, but the nurse just smiled and handed her a wipe to clan her belly. Dakota did that and then put her shirt back on before walking out with Karou. as they went back outside, she froze. leaning against the car was a boy with flaming red hair and a tail and ears just like Dakota- his eyes matched too- expet opposite, left was red, right was blue. her eyes went hard, "What are You Doing here, Kaito?" she growled "Aww come on Kota, you can call me by my first name. you used to do that allll the time... Yoko... Yoko..." he purred, mimicking her. Dakota's face flushed and she looked away, "What are you doing here, Yoko." she growled. " some babe with antlers from your house told me you were here- I thought maybe one of your lose friends might have gotten pregnant." Yoko approached her, ignoring Karou, and inhaled deeply, getting far too close for Dakota's comfort, "But its you..." he then looked at Karou, seemingly noticing him for the first time, "So after I dumped you you went and rebounded to this sap? and he knocked you up." he clicked his tongue dismissively. but then something clicked in his head- "Wait... we've not been broken up long enough for you to be that far along." he looked down at Dakota's slightly swollen belly, and Dakota flattened both of her ears and glared at Yoko, her tail lashed in anger, and her blue eye flushed red as she began growling, "Finally put two and two together asshole? go away Yoko no one wants you here..."

MadameRedWolf said:
((yeah))
Dakota smiled at Karou, "Hunter." she said softly. a blush spread across her cheeks again, but the nurse just smiled and handed her a wipe to clan her belly. Dakota did that and then put her shirt back on before walking out with Karou. as they went back outside, she froze. leaning against the car was a boy with flaming red hair and a tail and ears just like Dakota- his eyes matched too- expet opposite, left was red, right was blue. her eyes went hard, "What are You Doing here, Kaito?" she growled "Aww come on Kota, you can call me by my first name. you used to do that allll the time... Yoko... Yoko..." he purred, mimicking her. Dakota's face flushed and she looked away, "What are you doing here, Yoko." she growled. " some babe with antlers from your house told me you were here- I thought maybe one of your lose friends might have gotten pregnant." Yoko approached her, ignoring Karou, and inhaled deeply, getting far too close for Dakota's comfort, "But its you..." he then looked at Karou, seemingly noticing him for the first time, "So after I dumped you you went and rebounded to this sap? and he knocked you up." he clicked his tongue dismissively. but then something clicked in his head- "Wait... we've not been broken up long enough for you to be that far along." he looked down at Dakota's slightly swollen belly, and Dakota flattened both of her ears and glared at Yoko, her tail lashed in anger, and her blue eye flushed red as she began growling, "Finally put two and two together asshole? go away Yoko no one wants you here..."
Karou felt anger burning inside him, but he kept it cool. He noticed how uncomfortable Dakota was. "Listen Yoko, leave her alone. She doesn't like you.. I don't like you.. just go away. Fuck boy's don't belong here." Karou said. He wrapped one arm around Dakota's waist, his grip was firm, trying to reassure her that she was okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
KpopSenpai said:
Karou felt anger burning inside him, but he kept it cool. He noticed how uncomfortable Dakota was. "Listen Yoko, leave her alone. She doesn't like you.. I don't like you.. just go away. Fuck boy's don't belong here." Karou said. He wrapped one arm around Dakota's waist, his grip was firm, trying to reassure her that she was okay.
Yoko looked at Karou, his eyes burning. "oh my god, you married her? you must be desperate, ha! but too bad.. ive heard pregnant pussy is the best." Dakota snarled, baring sharp teeth, sh had become more fox like with sharper teeth and dark red eyes, "Fuck off Yoko .if I ever see you again i'll put a restraining order on you. you'll never see me or him again." Yoko shook his head and glared back at Dakota, "What makes you think I want to? I just wanted a quick fuck. maybe I'll try that chick with the antlers... huh. whatever. see you never, bitch." Yoko said as he was walking away.

MadameRedWolf said:
Yoko looked at Karou, his eyes burning. "oh my god, you married her? you must be desperate, ha! but too bad.. ive heard pregnant pussy is the best." Dakota snarled, baring sharp teeth, sh had become more fox like with sharper teeth and dark red eyes, "Fuck off Yoko .if I ever see you again i'll put a restraining order on you. you'll never see me or him again." Yoko shook his head and glared back at Dakota, "What makes you think I want to? I just wanted a quick fuck. maybe I'll try that chick with the antlers... huh. whatever. see you never, bitch." Yoko said as he was walking away.
"This fucking.." Karou muttered. "Dakota get in the car." He said. Once she was in the car he got in and grabbed some glass bottles of alcohol. He drove by Yoko and threw them at it. Glass and alcohol all over him.

"That's what happens dipshit." He yelled, then drove past him. "Sorry Dakota. Couldn't not do something. I'm so sorry you had to deal with him."

KpopSenpai said:
"This fucking.." Karou muttered. "Dakota get in the car." He said. Once she was in the car he got in and grabbed some glass bottles of alcohol. He drove by Yoko and threw them at it. Glass and alcohol all over him.
"That's what happens dipshit." He yelled, then drove past him. "Sorry Dakota. Couldn't not do something. I'm so sorry you had to deal with him."
Dakota laughed softly, smiling through tears dripping down her cheeks as yoko flipped him the bird, "Thank you karou. I-I'm really glad you're going to be Hunter's dad and not him..."

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota laughed softly, smiling through tears dripping down her cheeks as yoko flipped him the bird, "Thank you karou. I-I'm really glad you're going to be Hunter's dad and not him..."
Once they had gotten far from Yoko, Karou stopped the car.

"Hey.. don't cry babe.." he said wiping her tears. "And I'm happy to be Hunter's dad.. Yoko is bad.. and I'm sure you're asking yourself how the hell you got with him.. but people make mistakes and from bad comes good. Now you have Hunter, and of course me." Karou said smiling. "It's going to be okay."

KpopSenpai said:
Once they had gotten far from Yoko, Karou stopped the car.
"Hey.. don't cry babe.." he said wiping her tears. "And I'm happy to be Hunter's dad.. Yoko is bad.. and I'm sure you're asking yourself how the hell you got with him.. but people make mistakes and from bad comes good. Now you have Hunter, and of course me." Karou said smiling. "It's going to be okay."
Dakota blushed at being called 'babe' and looked at him smiling. she loved how her relationship with Karo worked, even if he didn't love her like most married couples did, he still acted romantic and caring for her- which she wasn't used to- with yoko (and most the other guys she had been with) there wasn't romance, it was just... nothing. "I-I think It will be as long as we have you."

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota blushed at being called 'babe' and looked at him smiling. she loved how her relationship with Karo worked, even if he didn't love her like most married couples did, he still acted romantic and caring for her- which she wasn't used to- with yoko (and most the other guys she had been with) there wasn't romance, it was just... nothing. "I-I think It will be as long as we have you."
"Glad to know you have faith in me. In us." Karou said. He felt bad for Dakota. She fucked up bad.. but a lot of people do. He was glad that she was there to fulfill his dreams and wishes. Karou loved her.. but not in that way.. or so he thought ;)

KpopSenpai said:
"Glad to know you have faith in me. In us." Karou said. He felt bad for Dakota. She fucked up bad.. but a lot of people do. He was glad that she was there to fulfill his dreams and wishes. Karou loved her.. but not in that way.. or so he thought ;)
Dakota smiled at him and looked out the window, humming softly. she had already wiped her tears off. she was sure she loved Karou, and was ok with accepting it.

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota smiled at him and looked out the window, humming softly. she had already wiped her tears off. she was sure she loved Karou, and was ok with accepting it.
(SO IN THE 10 YEAR LATER ONE, WE SHOULD HAVE DAKOTA PREGNANT. And I made a CS for Karou ;) )

Karou drove around before going back to the house, he helped Dakota out of the car.

KpopSenpai said:
(SO IN THE 10 YEAR LATER ONE, WE SHOULD HAVE DAKOTA PREGNANT. And I made a CS for Karou ;) )
Karou drove around before going back to the house, he helped Dakota out of the car.
((Ok =P *looks at the CS*shit, there is NO denying that Karou is absolutely NOT Hunter's real dad xD and I'll Update my CS to make Dakota preggerz I gtg, my neighbor wants me to join his circle, i'll check up in a few hours))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back