• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Percil smiled he enjoyed his unique gifts. "thank you." he said liking her reaction to him growing a freaking tree in the kitchen. He slowly retracted the tree in to his hands as he felt tingly on the inside. "alright i can grow you any plant you love." he said looking to the little pot in his hand then her as he smiled at her.

xMellowmint said:
"Dra-Go-Stahhhhh" She repeated after Lupus and then took another bite of the burrito and finished it already. She smiled since her stomach was happy after a delicious breakfast.
Lupus laughed softly and stood up taking her plate and washing it in the kitchen, before going back, "So you want to smoke before we go out, Amy?"

PastryQueen said:
Percil smiled he enjoyed his unique gifts. "thank you." he said liking her reaction to him growing a freaking tree in the kitchen. He slowly retracted the tree in to his hands as he felt tingly on the inside. "alright i can grow you any plant you love." he said looking to the little pot in his hand then her as he smiled at her.
Hikari blushed, A spider flower... Was what first came to mind. she also remembered what her mother had told her while teaching her about flowers: If a man ever gives you a Spider Flower, marry him... a Spider flower means "Elope with Me" Hikari shook the sad memory off and smiled up at him. "A fern, please..." Secretly in love is a fern. Hikari thought to herself

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus laughed softly and stood up taking her plate and washing it in the kitchen, before going back, "So you want to smoke before we go out, Amy?"
Hikari blushed, A spider flower... Was what first came to mind. she also remembered what her mother had told her while teaching her about flowers: If a man ever gives you a Spider Flower, marry him... a Spider flower means "Elope with Me" Hikari shook the sad memory off and smiled up at him. "A fern, please..." Secretly in love is a fern. Hikari thought to herself
Amy nodded. "I actually like the feeling... It's calming and helps you focus... but at the same time it's confusing..." She chuckled. "It relaxes you... I'm guessing you know what I mean?"

xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded. "I actually like the feeling... It's calming and helps you focus... but at the same time it's confusing..." She chuckled. "It relaxes you... I'm guessing you know what I mean?"
Lupus nodded, "If you smoke enough to get used to it, the confusing feeling goes away." he shrugged and lead her upstairs, when her entered his room, he loaded his bowl and smiled, "If you want you can have greens. its... stronger. it will probably make you cough but its the best tasting hit."

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus nodded, "If you smoke enough to get used to it, the confusing feeling goes away." he shrugged and lead her upstairs, when her entered his room, he loaded his bowl and smiled, "If you want you can have greens. its... stronger. it will probably make you cough but its the best tasting hit."
Amy shrugged and nodded. She didn't really know much but it... doesn't hurt to try. "S-Sure... why not?" She smiled, honestly a bit hesitant about it. She smiled and just looked clueless at what Lupus what doing, really not understand anything.

Percil nodded crafting a fern for her smiling happily as he handed it to her. "Your not like I expected you to be, you are an amazing lady." he said intertwining his hand with hers he was in love with her and he knew it. He wrapped his arms around her waist drawing her close as he bent his head down searching her eyes for permission to kiss her. The thought of kissing her made his heart sing with joy, he loved her after all. He was super nervous as he put himself out there to really see if she wanted him not just as a friend but as his girlfriend.

xMellowmint said:
Amy shrugged and nodded. She didn't really know much but it... doesn't hurt to try. "S-Sure... why not?" She smiled, honestly a bit hesitant about it. She smiled and just looked clueless at what Lupus what doing, really not understand anything.
Lupus paused "ill actually make this easier for you," he pulled the bowl out of the pipe and attached it to a glass tube that was on his dresser and pulled out a smoky grey glass bong with water init and slipped the tube into the hole in the side, "yo inhale through the mouthpiece here, and when you inhale the smoke goes through cold water and cools it down. it doesn't hurt your lungs alot then." he handed her the bong and a lighter.

PastryQueen said:
Percil nodded crafting a fern for her smiling happily as he handed it to her. "Your not like I expected you to be, you are an amazing lady." he said intertwining his hand with hers he was in love with her and he knew it. He wrapped his arms around her waist drawing her close as he bent his head down searching her eyes for permission to kiss her. The thought of kissing her made his heart sing with joy, he loved her after all. He was super nervous as he put himself out there to really see if she wanted him not just as a friend but as his girlfriend.
Hikari gasped softly, her face flushed a rich pink as she looked up at Percil, her pink eyes scared- but hopeful. Percil made her feel different than Ethan had. to her, she was sure to Ethan she had been a food source- a pretty one maybe, but food all the same. she felt she had to strive hand try to keep Ethan interested in her, but with Percil it was so easy. he made her feel like she wasn't an awkward failure, he made her heart glow, and he didn't seem to mind that she sheded on the bed. she lifted her head up, her breath hitching all she wanted...all she foresaw was him.

Percil smiled leaning forward kissing her gently on the lips his heart swelled, he really did love her so much. He held her closely, as he wondered what was going through her head. He felt his heart beat faster as some more flowers budded on his arms then surround the space. The flowers ranged from bright oranges, to pinks, and many different colors so it looked more like a botanical garden. He noticed what was happening around them as he held her close.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus paused "ill actually make this easier for you," he pulled the bowl out of the pipe and attached it to a glass tube that was on his dresser and pulled out a smoky grey glass bong with water init and slipped the tube into the hole in the side, "yo inhale through the mouthpiece here, and when you inhale the smoke goes through cold water and cools it down. it doesn't hurt your lungs alot then." he handed her the bong and a lighter.
Hikari gasped softly, her face flushed a rich pink as she looked up at Percil, her pink eyes scared- but hopeful. Percil made her feel different than Ethan had. to her, she was sure to Ethan she had been a food source- a pretty one maybe, but food all the same. she felt she had to strive hand try to keep Ethan interested in her, but with Percil it was so easy. he made her feel like she wasn't an awkward failure, he made her heart glow, and he didn't seem to mind that she sheded on the bed. she lifted her head up, her breath hitching all she wanted...all she foresaw was him.
Amy hesitantly grabbed the bong and placed her lips around the mouth piece, breathing in slowly as she took the lighter and burned the weed. Honestly, Amy didn't know if she was doing bit correctly. She hoped she did. She didn't know what made it so relaxing to her but she enjoyed the feeling. She stopped and turned her direction towards Lupus and smiled.

PastryQueen said:

Percil smiled leaning forward kissing her gently on the lips his heart swelled, he really did love her so much. He held her closely, as he wondered what was going through her head. He felt his heart beat faster as some more flowers budded on his arms then surround the space. The flowers ranged from bright oranges, to pinks, and many different colors so it looked more like a botanical garden. He noticed what was happening around them as he held her close.

Hikari on the other hand did not notice what was going on. she wrapped her arms aruond his neck pulling him closer to her chest, holding him tightly as she kissed him back.

xMellowmint said:
Amy hesitantly grabbed the bong and placed her lips around the mouth piece, breathing in slowly as she took the lighter and burned the weed. Honestly, Amy didn't know if she was doing bit correctly. She hoped she did. She didn't know what made it so relaxing to her but she enjoyed the feeling. She stopped and turned her direction towards Lupus and smiled.
Lupus watched her for a moment, and then leaned in kissing her sucking the smoke from her lips, then he pulled back, exhaling around her face, "That's called shotgunning. " he purred, his pupils were huge and the whites of his eyes were tinge pink. [/FOnT}

Percil deepened the kiss further, before pulling back his eyes shined with love. After the kiss he saw all the flowers surrounding him as he thought to himself. "sure looks like a greenhouse in here." he looked at Hikari. "looks like i created a garden in the kitchen." he said chuckling to himself. He adored her then he heard a loud gurgle as he noticed it was his stomach. He laughed, knowing he was hungry noticing it was lunch time he drew the plant life into his hands once she had seen everything that surrounded them.

PastryQueen said:

Percil deepened the kiss further, before pulling back his eyes shined with love. After the kiss he saw all the flowers surrounding him as he thought to himself. "sure looks like a greenhouse in here." he looked at Hikari. "looks like i created a garden in the kitchen." he said chuckling to himself. He adored her then he heard a loud gurgle as he noticed it was his stomach. He laughed, knowing he was hungry noticing it was lunch time he drew the plant life into his hands once she had seen everything that surrounded them.

Hikari was breathing heavily, "Y-Yeah I-Uh well I'll start lunch." she went to the fridge and got out the supplies and began.

Percil smiled at her he really did love her. "Hikari, I love you." he said meaning it. He watched her work on lunch his stomach gurgled and he laughed. "shut up." he said to his stomach which only just gurgled more. He laughed shaking his head before concentrating on her form what he loved most was her antlers even if they were crooked.

PastryQueen said:

Percil smiled at her he really did love her. "Hikari, I love you." he said meaning it. He watched her work on lunch his stomach gurgled and he laughed. "shut up." he said to his stomach which only just gurgled more. He laughed shaking his head before concentrating on her form what he loved most was her antlers even if they were crooked.

((I gtg to bed school tomorrow]

Percil smiled before he came in and picked her up kissing her. He set her back on the floor as he produced a red rose for her giving it to her. He watched her make the sushi as it was one of his many favorite foods.

MadameRedWolf said:
Hikari on the other hand did not notice what was going on. she wrapped her arms aruond his neck pulling him closer to her chest, holding him tightly as she kissed him back.
Lupus watched her for a moment, and then leaned in kissing her sucking the smoke from her lips, then he pulled back, exhaling around her face, "That's called shotgunning. " he purred, his pupils were huge and the whites of his eyes were tinge pink. [/FOnT}
Amy blushed slightly as he kissed her, taking the smoke away from her. It smelled rather odd but it was soothing at the same time. This so think called shot gunning entertained her. She placed her lips back on the mouth piece and inhaled. She wanted to try the shot gunning herself though, she felt like she didn't do it as cool as Lupus.

Avery lounged in side in the house as she sat in the living room bored out of her mind, Tony had left the house and she had decided not to completely dwell on it as she tried to relax, it was more futile than anything. She got up walking out of the living room and out back as she wandered around. She thought to herself what am i supposed to do with my life, Adri left the house a week ago, she was trying to decide on whether or not to stay or leave. The idea was a bit overwhelming starting over all over again. She walked around the house wondering if there would be anyone around.

@ anybody available

xMellowmint said:
Amy blushed slightly as he kissed her, taking the smoke away from her. It smelled rather odd but it was soothing at the same time. This so think called shot gunning entertained her. She placed her lips back on the mouth piece and inhaled. She wanted to try the shot gunning herself though, she felt like she didn't do it as cool as Lupus.
[font- Amatic sc] Lupus watched her, a smile across his face [/font] (Idk what to put o-o)

PastryQueen said:

Percil smiled before he came in and picked her up kissing her. He set her back on the floor as he produced a red rose for her giving it to her. He watched her make the sushi as it was one of his many favorite foods.

Hikari squeaked in surprise but kissed him back before turning and finishing the sushi. she pulled a vase out from under the sink and rinsed it, putting the rose in it before serving Percil the Sushi.

MadameRedWolf said:
[font- Amatic sc] Lupus watched her, a smile across his face [/font] (Idk what to put o-o)
Hikari squeaked in surprise but kissed him back before turning and finishing the sushi. she pulled a vase out from under the sink and rinsed it, putting the rose in it before serving Percil the Sushi.
(Omg you're not the only one xD )

Amy started to frown as she thought about Aiden, how disappointed he would probably be in her. She gave Lupus the bong and the lighter back and thanked him weakly, giving him a smile.

xMellowmint said:
(Omg you're not the only one xD )
Amy started to frown as she thought about Aiden, how disappointed he would probably be in her. She gave Lupus the bong and the lighter back and thanked him weakly, giving him a smile.
Lupus frowned, he took a hit and exhaled away from her watching the smoke rise with the heat, then he turned to her, "Whats wrong, Amy?"

Dakota woke up, and immidiatly got up and ran to the hallway bathroom and began puking in the toilet. Whats wrong with me? How long had it been since her last period, "Oh no... no no no..." she groaned before puking again. @KpopSenpai

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota woke up, and immidiatly got up and ran to the hallway bathroom and began puking in the toilet. Whats wrong with me? How long had it been since her last period, "Oh no... no no no..." she groaned before puking again. @KpopSenpai
Karou hadn't slept all night. Something had been bugging him. As he roamed the halls he heard someone throwing up. Karou peeked and saw that girl.. Dakota was her name. He crouched beside her and rubbed her back.

"Something you ate? Or are you pregnant?" He asked jokingly

KpopSenpai said:
Karou hadn't slept all night. Something had been bugging him. As he roamed the halls he heard someone throwing up. Karou peeked and saw that girl.. Dakota was her name. He crouched beside her and rubbed her back.
"Something you ate? Or are you pregnant?" He asked jokingly
"Fuck him!" she hissed as she spat out more puke, "stupid Yoko." she hissed. she coughed softly, and wiped her mouth, her silver and black ears were flat against her matching hair. she looked at Karou. "Thank you... your karou right?" she looked down tears welling in her eyes. "Y-yeah... I'm... pregnant.." she said, pain and fear lacing her soft voice.

MadameRedWolf said:
"Fuck him!" she hissed as she spat out more puke, "stupid Yoko." she hissed. she coughed softly, and wiped her mouth, her silver and black ears were flat against her matching hair. she looked at Karou. "Thank you... your karou right?" she looked down tears welling in her eyes. "Y-yeah... I'm... pregnant.." she said, pain and fear lacing her soft voice.
"Karou yeah.. god, im so sorry. I mean I would congratulate you, but you seem pissed... this guy doesn't want the kid does he? Or did he just get you pregnant and leave? What a fuckboy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back