• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
yah I moved recently my self. my housemates are rather reclusive though.

My sister just moved out, I took her old room. I hope I'm not bothering anyone with my volume level.

xD​

(lol automatically get fed and cary just cuz why not right)

"only way to have it! alright grab some plates he steaks will be reay in a few seconds." he threw the steaks up into the air and blasted them with fire. they landed on the counter perfectly cooked. "ready to eat?"

Nanax said:

My sister just moved out, I took her old room. I hope I'm not bothering anyone with my volume level.

xD​
I'm sure mine is loud too, lol. I don't care though, they are generally rude and don't like talking to me... I'm not used to that you know? at the finishing school i was in before...well lets say I wasn't ignored. and its true, Cel wasn't ignored at FLFS the last Light Mirror Vampire was kind of a big deal in the Mytho world.

Talon said:
(lol automatically get fed and cary just cuz why not right)
"only way to have it! alright grab some plates he steaks will be reay in a few seconds." he threw the steaks up into the air and blasted them with fire. they landed on the counter perfectly cooked. "ready to eat?"
Dakota purred and began eating, "Oh thank you"

MadameRedWolf said:
I'm sure mine is loud too, lol. I don't care though, they are generally rude and don't like talking to me... I'm not used to that you know? at the finishing school i was in before...well lets say I wasn't ignored. and its true, Cel wasn't ignored at FLFS the last Light Mirror Vampire was kind of a big deal in the Mytho world.
Yeah, I'm hearing one of my house mates blasting League sounds. It sounds weird cause there are two different swords slashing at each other...

Nanax said:
Yeah, I'm hearing one of my house mates blasting League sounds. It sounds weird cause there are two different swords slashing at each other...

huh sounds like you got some cool housemates.

MadameRedWolf said:
huh sounds like you got some cool housemates.

Since we are crushing the other team, I'm going to get a bottle of water. brb

(oml xD )​

Talon said:
"no prob!" he grabbed the other steak and began eating. "so watcha do for fun?"
Dakota frowned, what did she do for fun, "Well I like mixing poisons and stuff... I read and listen to music... that kind of stuff I guess."

Nanax said:

Since we are crushing the other team, I'm going to get a bottle of water. brb

(oml
xD )

Ceil nodded and covered her character while she was away, not letting anything happen to the avatar.he felt a small surge of displeasure that she had left, he really really liked her... he wished he had a way to know her in real life.

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota frowned, what did she do for fun, "Well I like mixing poisons and stuff... I read and listen to music... that kind of stuff I guess."

Ceil nodded and covered her character while she was away, not letting anything happen to the avatar.he felt a small surge of displeasure that she had left, he really really liked her... he wished he had a way to know her in real life.

(the irony)

Minah hurried her way downstairs, leaving her footsteps echoing through the house.​

Nanax said:

(the irony)

Minah hurried her way downstairs, leaving her footsteps echoing through the house.​
as Ceil waited he frowned... that sund was someone running downstairs to the kitchen... Hey can someone cover us? thx I will be back in a second. He was beginning to put two and to together. he stood up and went downstairs catching up to Minah. he stood behind her, a small part of him was nervous, "Mouse?" he aid softly

MadameRedWolf said:
as Ceil waited he frowned... that sund was someone running downstairs to the kitchen... Hey can someone cover us? thx I will be back in a second. He was beginning to put two and to together. he stood up and went downstairs catching up to Minah. he stood behind her, a small part of him was nervous, "Mouse?" he aid softly
Minah turned around to face Ciel. "E-hh..."

MadameRedWolf said:
"Mmm rare?" she purred, her eyes glittering hopefully.
Lupus looked over, "You alright dragostea?"
Amy nodded and looked over at Lupus. "I should have just waited.." She chuckled and wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes. "May I ask what dreigolsty... Mean? (Dragostea)"

Jaden walked inside the house because the door was open (because I said so). He looked around at all the beings who claim to be monsters just like him. He sighed and just like his posh ways, made himself through the house. He looked at everyone up and down, disgusted a bit.

@KpopSenpai (where my bb at doe?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanax said:
Minah turned around to face Ciel. "E-hh..."
"are you Minnie Mouse?" he repeated.

Talon said:
"Nice. i like music I'm a beginning producer. and video games books are great too."
@MadameRedWolf
Dakota nodded, ''that sounds cool.''

xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded and looked over at Lupus. "I should have just waited.." She chuckled and wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes. "May I ask what dreigolsty... Mean? (Dragostea)"
"it means love." he smiled at her and then looked away, blushing, "I-I can stop calling you that if you want..."

"mhm.. anyway i gotta run." he said getting up and quickly washing his plate. "gotta head to soccer practice sory i cant stay and chat." he called back as he picked up a sports bag by the door and ran out.

Percil looked at Hikari smiling at her as he was falling for her and wasn't completely aware of it. He let go of her noticing the time as it was 11 in the morning. "Hikari, do you want to see what I am capable of before lunch?" he asked holding his hand out looking at her carefully. She made him nervous and that wasn't something he was fairly accustomed to. Somehow he felt his heart strings being pulled and he didn't realize that. So far he just enjoyed her company and the time he was getting to spend with her.

MadameRedWolf said:
"are you Minnie Mouse?" he repeated.
Dakota nodded, ''that sounds cool.''

"it means love." he smiled at her and then looked away, blushing, "I-I can stop calling you that if you want..."
Amy shook her head and smiled brightly. "No no no! I love it!" She exclaimed and took another bite out of the burrito. Luckily it was burning her this time.

Talon said:
"mhm.. anyway i gotta run." he said getting up and quickly washing his plate. "gotta head to soccer practice sory i cant stay and chat." he called back as he picked up a sports bag by the door and ran out.
Dakota frowned, "oh- ah alright have fun..."

PastryQueen said:
Percil looked at Hikari smiling at her as he was falling for her and wasn't completely aware of it. He let go of her noticing the time as it was 11 in the morning. "Hikari, do you want to see what I am capable of before lunch?" he asked holding his hand out looking at her carefully. She made him nervous and that wasn't something he was fairly accustomed to. Somehow he felt his heart strings being pulled and he didn't realize that. So far he just enjoyed her company and the time he was getting to spend with her.
"Oh- uh.." she blushed darkly, "yeah? I would."

xMellowmint said:
Amy shook her head and smiled brightly. "No no no! I love it!" She exclaimed and took another bite out of the burrito. Luckily it was burning her this time.
Lupus smiled and nodded, "It's pronounced Drago-stah" he explained.

Percil brought over a plant as he focused as a plant started to form slowly at first then grew and grew as it formed a tree in the kitchen lemons growing on the tree he concentrated as ivy grew a bit more dense on his flesh and as well the gold on his wings becoming more prominent as he focused on the plant before touching each lemon as little flowers budded interspersing in the tree.

PastryQueen said:
Percil brought over a plant as he focused as a plant started to form slowly at first then grew and grew as it formed a tree in the kitchen lemons growing on the tree he concentrated as ivy grew a bit more dense on his flesh and as well the gold on his wings becoming more prominent as he focused on the plant before touching each lemon as little flowers budded interspersing in the tree.
Hikari's eyes widened as she watched "Oh.. wow," she breathed, "My cousin can grown plans, and my healing power can accelerate their growth by a small margin... but wow this is amazing!"

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota frowned, "oh- ah alright have fun..."
"Oh- uh.." she blushed darkly, "yeah? I would."

Lupus smiled and nodded, "It's pronounced Drago-stah" he explained.
"Dra-Go-Stahhhhh" She repeated after Lupus and then took another bite of the burrito and finished it already. She smiled since her stomach was happy after a delicious breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back