• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KpopSenpai said:
"Karou yeah.. god, im so sorry. I mean I would congratulate you, but you seem pissed... this guy doesn't want the kid does he? Or did he just get you pregnant and leave? What a fuckboy."
Dakota sniffed softly and wiped her face, "I should have listened to my mom, she always used to tell me to stay away from the Foxling boys, they have a tendency to want to have a lot of sex but no kid... and Foxlings are known for being super fertile...he dumped me yesterday. told me to never talk to him again, and that was before I found out... i'm sure if he knew he'd put a restraining order on me... oh god, I-i'm going to be a single mom... oh nono... if my mother was still here she's be so disappointed in me..." she began crying again.

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota sniffed softly and wiped her face, "I should have listened to my mom, she always used to tell me to stay away from the Foxling boys, they have a tendency to want to have a lot of sex but no kid... and Foxlings are known for being super fertile...he dumped me yesterday. told me to never talk to him again, and that was before I found out... i'm sure if he knew he'd put a restraining order on me... oh god, I-i'm going to be a single mom... oh nono... if my mother was still here she's be so disappointed in me..." she began crying again.
"Hey.. calm down." He said and brought her into a hug. "Ssh.. it's okay.. you're going to be okay.." karou tried to reassure her. As he calmed her down, it dawned upon him what was bugging him.. the thought of never having a family or getting married.

"Dakota.. do you want to get married?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus frowned, he took a hit and exhaled away from her watching the smoke rise with the heat, then he turned to her, "Whats wrong, Amy?"
Amy shook her head. "Nothing's wrong Lupus. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong behind my brother's back.."

Lupus thought a moment "well, i guess have four options. you could swear off

it compleatly amd decide to tell him or not or continue and do the same." he lookedat her and smiled " ifyou want me too ill quit too."

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus thought a moment "well, i guess have four options. you could swear off
it compleatly amd decide to tell him or not or continue and do the same." he lookedat her and smiled " ifyou want me too ill quit too."
Amy widened her eyes and shook her head violently. "I can't just make you quit! If you like it you can continue doing it... Don't quit because of me..." She looked at the bong and thought about it. She really enjoyed doing it but she didn't want to do it behind her brother's back. "I'll continue doing it... I'll probably tell my brother though.." She smiled.

xMellowmint said:
Amy widened her eyes and shook her head violently. "I can't just make you quit! If you like it you can continue doing it... Don't quit because of me..." She looked at the bong and thought about it. She really enjoyed doing it but she didn't want to do it behind her brother's back. "I'll continue doing it... I'll probably tell my brother though.." She smiled.
Lupus smiled, "that's how much I love you. and really, Aiden cant get too mad- you're your own person." he leaned in and kissed her cheek, then offered the bong to her.

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota stopped crying and looked at Karou, "Wh-What??" she wondered if he eas crazy or something. (( im on my phone so no bbcode)) @KpopSenpai
"In serious. I can take care of your kid, well our kid. We could get married and you wouldn't be a single mom. I want to get married and have a kid. It's a win win situation. "

KpopSenpai said:
"In serious. I can take care of your kid, well our kid. We could get married and you wouldn't be a single mom. I want to get married and have a kid. It's a win win situation. "
Dakota stopped and thought. she wanted her child to have a father, she didn't want to be a single mom, and Karou seemed really nice... "You would be ok with taking care of some other dead-beat's kid?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled, "that's how much I love you. and really, Aiden cant get too mad- you're your own person." he leaned in and kissed her cheek, then offered the bong to her.
Amy chuckled and took the bong back gently. "Thanks~" She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hopefully he won't be mad... I wouldn't think he would... At least I hope so.."

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota stopped and thought. she wanted her child to have a father, she didn't want to be a single mom, and Karou seemed really nice... "You would be ok with taking care of some other dead-beat's kid?"
"I mean.. this is kid will have some of you, so it can't be that bad." Karou said and smiled.

KpopSenpai said:
"I mean.. this is kid will have some of you, so it can't be that bad." Karou said and smiled.
Dakota smiled at him and blushed, "O-ok.. what do you want to do then? just go get a license or..." she had never really imagined her own wedding... she hadn't looked that far forward, but having a baby begin to develop in her had thrown a lot in her face and her head was spinning.

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota smiled at him and blushed, "O-ok.. what do you want to do then? just go get a license or..." she had never really imagined her own wedding... she hadn't looked that far forward, but having a baby begin to develop in her had thrown a lot in her face and her head was spinning.
(SORRY FOR ALL OF THE TYPOS)

"How about, you wash up and then we'll go look for rings and have a small wedding, not unless you want a big one.. babe." Karou said and winked.

KpopSenpai said:
(SORRY FOR ALL OF THE TYPOS)
"How about, you wash up and then we'll go look for rings and have a small wedding, not unless you want a big one.. babe." Karou said and winked.
Dakota blushed and nodded, "A small one is good... I don't really have many people to invite." She then got up, "I'll be back,I-I think I'll go get changed." She went to her room and changed into a pair of black leggings and put on a lose black tanktop that had a very intricate celtic knot on it, FLOGGING MOLLY was emblazened in silver across the bottom. she got out her hairbrush and brushed out her hair and tail, and washed her face and applied makeup, then she went out to meet Karou, "Oh. were going out around regular people right?" she closed her eyes concentrating and the air around her ears and till shimmered and they faded from view.

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota blushed and nodded, "A small one is good... I don't really have many people to invite." She then got up, "I'll be back,I-I think I'll go get changed." She went to her room and changed into a pair of black leggings and put on a lose black tanktop that had a very intricate celtic knot on it, FLOGGING MOLLY was emblazened in silver across the bottom. she got out her hairbrush and brushed out her hair and tail, and washed her face and applied makeup, then she went out to meet Karou, "Oh. were going out around regular people right?" she closed her eyes concentrating and the air around her ears and till shimmered and they faded from view.
Karou nodded and went to his room. He pulled on a tshirt and skinny jeans. He then waited downstairs.

KpopSenpai said:
Karou nodded and went to his room. He pulled on a tshirt and skinny jeans. He then waited downstairs.
Dakota smiled as she walked up to him. she put her hand on her stomach, could she feel the baby yet? maybe she could. she then looked up at Karou, "Thank you for this Karou..."

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota smiled as she walked up to him. she put her hand on her stomach, could she feel the baby yet? maybe she could. she then looked up at Karou, "Thank you for this Karou..."
"You're helping me Dakota. . And when the time comes.. I'll go with you for the ultrasound. After all, this kid will also be mine.. not by blood.. but I'm going to raise it. "

KpopSenpai said:
"You're helping me Dakota. . And when the time comes.. I'll go with you for the ultrasound. After all, this kid will also be mine.. not by blood.. but I'm going to raise it. "
"O-Ok." She smiled and teantavly hugged him. he smells nice... she thought

MadameRedWolf said:
Dakota smiled, "So are we going to go?"
He immediately pulled away. "Ah yes. Sorry." Karou left the house with her. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the car, then opened the door for Dakota.

Percil smiled at her happily as he popped the sushi into his mouth, as his eyes rolled into the back of his head then came back out. He looked to hikari. "you really did a good job." he said kissing her gently on the cheek. He was blissfully happy when his phone started to beep. He looked at her before pulling it out noticing it was his family he answered the call. "yeah?" he asked not sure as to why they would be calling. "okay okay." he responded then looked to Hikari. "Hikari, I know this is last minute and all, but something happened at home. I want you to come with me." he said hoping to get a yes out of her.

PastryQueen said:

Percil smiled at her happily as he popped the sushi into his mouth, as his eyes rolled into the back of his head then came back out. He looked to hikari. "you really did a good job." he said kissing her gently on the cheek. He was blissfully happy when his phone started to beep. He looked at her before pulling it out noticing it was his family he answered the call. "yeah?" he asked not sure as to why they would be calling. "okay okay." he responded then looked to Hikari. "Hikari, I know this is last minute and all, but something happened at home. I want you to come with me." he said hoping to get a yes out of her.

Hikari froze "y-yea! of course!" her eyes glittered happily at that.

((A TIME-skip *like.... 3 months*))

Dakota sat in the waitingroom with Karou somewhat nervously- this was her first ultrasound, thankfully they had found a doctor who treated mythical creatuers aswellp and wouldnt find it strange if the fetus had fox ears and a tail. she fiddled with the ring on her finger, it was beautiful. "Dakota Fae Higurashi" She jumped slightly- it was strange getting used to being called another name. she looked over at Karou nervously. @KpopSenpai

MadameRedWolf said:
((A TIME-skip *like.... 3 months*))
Dakota sat in the waitingroom with Karou somewhat nervously- this was her first ultrasound, thankfully they had found a doctor who treated mythical creatuers aswellp and wouldnt find it strange if the fetus had fox ears and a tail. she fiddled with the ring on her finger, it was beautiful. "Dakota Fae Higurashi" She jumped slightly- it was strange getting used to being called another name. she looked over at Karou nervously. @KpopSenpai
He gave her a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand. Karou then stood up with her. "Let's go. It's fine, Dakota."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back