• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Talon said:
(umm should i delete my last post? @MadameRedWolf )
(perhaps)

Tigergirl2013 said:
(night madameredwolf.)
Percil brewed the coffee the smells wafting through the house as he sipped his cup of black coffee no sugar and nothing added to the mix. He drank his cup waking himself up.
Hikari woke u and stretched, not realizing she was in her fox form before jumping off the bed and waking downstairs.

xMellowmint said:
Amy closed her eyes and rested on the bed. She wasn't sleeping, just laying there with her eyes closed. But she waited a few seconds and then grabbed Lupus's wrist.
Lupus stopped and looked down at her, his amber eyes glowing in the dark.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus stopped and looked down at her, his amber eyes glowing in the dark.
Amy pulled Lupus towards her, hugging her as she was slowly falling asleep. "Please don't leave me..."

xMellowmint said:
Amy pulled Lupus towards her, hugging her as she was slowly falling asleep. "Please don't leave me..."
Lupus laied down with her and held her "I wont, Dragostea."

Last edited by a moderator:
Percil smiled. "good morning hikari, you do realize your in fox form?" he said smiling as he drank his coffee, as he thought she was so pretty in her fox form leaning up against the back counter enjoying himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "good morning hikari, you do realize your in fox form?" he said smiling as he drank his coffee, as he thought she was so pretty in her fox form leaning up against the back counter enjoying himself.
Hikari looked at her paws and then glowed back to her regular form, she was blushing "whoops... hehe good morning Percil" she said softly.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus laied down with her and held her "I wont, Dragostea."
Amy opened her eyes slowly and looked him in the eyes. "...Promise?" She said tiredly.

Percil smiled laughing. "want some coffee?" he asked holding up his cup as there was a fresh brew behind him, as he finished the cup putting the cup into the dishwasher as he started preparing crepes.

Akira knocked on the house door with a shaky breath.

"God.. I hope they're nice..." he muttered to himself, biting his lip.

Leia looked up to see the house that she would call her home. She then noticed the awkward and scared boy.

"Hey! Akira, right? It's me, Leia!" She said excitedly. Akira gave her a bright smile. "Ah, long time no see." Leia nodded. "Are yoi stay here too?" She asked and he nodded. "Yup.. no one has answered the door though."

xMellowmint said:
Amy opened her eyes slowly and looked him in the eyes. "...Promise?" She said tiredly.
"I promise." he muttered, burying his nose inter her hair, drinking in her scent.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled laughing. "want some coffee?" he asked holding up his cup as there was a fresh brew behind him, as he finished the cup putting the cup into the dishwasher as he started preparing crepes.
"Yeah, sure." Hikari smiled, "do you still want Sushi for lunch?"

Percil nodded. "yes please, do you like crepes?" he asked making plenty for himself leaving a lot leftover as he spread nutella onto the crepe with strawberries.

MadameRedWolf said:
"I promise." he muttered, burying his nose inter her hair, drinking in her scent.
"Yeah, sure." Hikari smiled, "do you still want Sushi for lunch?"
Amy smiled, hearing that he promised as she felt Lupus nuzzling her. It was a comfortable feeling. She closed her eyes again, falling asleep, breathing softly.

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled, hearing that he promised as she felt Lupus nuzzling her. It was a comfortable feeling. She closed her eyes again, falling asleep, breathing softly.
Lupus fell asleep soon after, holding her against him

Talon said:
Talon opened his door and saw dakota standing there.
he grinned in greeting. "hey!"

@MadameRedWolf
Dakota wiped her eyes and sniffled a little, "H-Hey Talon... I-I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier." her eyeliner had smeared making her almost look like both her eyes had been blacked. "th-Thank you for making me the sandwitch..."

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded. "yes please, do you like crepes?" he asked making plenty for himself leaving a lot leftover as he spread nutella onto the crepe with strawberries.
Hikari nodded "oh that sounds good"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus fell asleep soon after, holding her against him
Dakota wiped her eyes and sniffled a little, "H-Hey Talon... I-I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier." her eyeliner had smeared making her almost look like both her eyes had been blacked. "th-Thank you for making me the sandwitch..."
Amy wrapper her arms around Lupus, resting her head on his chest.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil gave her a plate with some cremes on it. "for you." he said looking to her happily.
hikari purred as she ate 'Mmm that's really good..." she got some Nutella in the corner of her mouth.

xMellowmint said:
Amy wrapper her arms around Lupus, resting her head on his chest.
Lupus woke the next morning when the sun was in his face. he looked around wondering where his posters were- and panicked when she realized she was in Amy's room. but he realized that he and her were both wearing cloths, and clamed down, "Amy... hey its morning, wake up."

Talon said:
Talon looked sympathetic. "aww its al good you were prob under some stress and i was a jerk."
Dakota sniffled again, and wiped her eyes, "y-yeah, but I've done the same." she sniffled again, "sorry I'm a mess, my asshole byfriend just dumped me... I should have listened to my mom when she told me ot to date another Foxling... their all misogynistic assholes..."

MadameRedWolf said:
hikari purred as she ate 'Mmm that's really good..." she got some Nutella in the corner of her mouth.
Lupus woke the next morning when the sun was in his face. he looked around wondering where his posters were- and panicked when she realized she was in Amy's room. but he realized that he and her were both wearing cloths, and clamed down, "Amy... hey its morning, wake up."

Dakota sniffled again, and wiped her eyes, "y-yeah, but I've done the same." she sniffled again, "sorry I'm a mess, my asshole byfriend just dumped me... I should have listened to my mom when she told me ot to date another Foxling... their all misogynistic assholes..."
Amy groaned and hugged Lupus tighter. "I... don't wanna...." She mumbled under her breath, burying her face on Lupus's chest to avoid the sun.

Percil smiled. "thanks, my mother was a cook, and she taught me a great deal, she passed away when i was 15." he said looking at her feeling saddened but then his spirits lifting as he ate the food she had made for him as a kid.

xMellowmint said:
Amy groaned and hugged Lupus tighter. "I... don't wanna...." She mumbled under her breath, burying her face on Lupus's chest to avoid the sun.
Lupus sighed and wrapped his arms around her, a small smile on his face, "But Amy... we have stuff to do today..."

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "thanks, my mother was a cook, and she taught me a great deal, she passed away when i was 15." he said looking at her feeling saddened but then his spirits lifting as he ate the food she had made for him as a kid.
Hikari nodded, My father taught me the cooking I know- in my family the men learn traditional cooking, but my father had no sons. after my mother had me, there was an accident causing her to never be able to bear children again.'' [/fonts]

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus sighed and wrapped his arms around her, a small smile on his face, "But Amy... we have stuff to do today..."
Hikari nodded, My father taught me the cooking I know- in my family the men learn traditional cooking, but my father had no sons. after my mother had me, there was an accident causing her to never be able to bear children again.'' [/fonts]
Amy pouted and looked up at Hikari. "What do we have to do...?"

Percil nodded. "men don't cook when they are cooking, its the job of the women to cook, i was my mothers only child, she wanted one and one only. so she taught me because my father was never around and i had to be able to cook for myself." he said shrugging before he set the plate down and hugged her feeling what she had to go through.

xMellowmint said:
Amy pouted and looked up at Hikari. "What do we have to do...?"
((Don't you mean Lupus? =P))

Lupus chuckled, "Well forone I'm going to cook you breakfast, then if you want we'll smoke together again, and then I have a date planned, then we'll come bck and go out to the grove in the forest, and we'll come back here and watch a movie together..." he paused, "If you wantto do that, that is..."

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded. "men don't cook when they are cooking, its the job of the women to cook, i was my mothers only child, she wanted one and one only. so she taught me because my father was never around and i had to be able to cook for myself." he said shrugging before he set the plate down and hugged her feeling what she had to go through.
Hikari nodded "My father as always disappointed in me, but mother loved having a daughter..." a fond smile crossed her face at the mention of her mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back