• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded his head in answer to the question. He loved sushi to be exact as he watched hikari eat his food. It was not perfect but it did taste good, he thought to himself. "i love sushi." he said when he had finished the food in his mouth.
Hikari smiled "I'llmake you sushi tomorrow"

Amy chuckled and slurped the noddles, getting some of the pasta all over her lips. She swallowed the spaghetti so she would be able to reply. "It's fine. It's best to eat them warm and if someone's hungry, they can have some. I don't want them to starve." Amy smiled. She also gave him two thumbs up. "The spaghetti is really good too. It'd be a shame if no one else could taste it."

@MadameRedWolf

Percil nodded. "sounds good to me." he said looking at her. He was already completely smitten with her as he wondered what there was about her, what makes her tick, what makes her really happy. "hikari, what do you enjoy to do in your free time?" he asked watching her carefully.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden ran his fingers through Lydia's soft brown curls. He half opened his eyes and looked over at Lydia. He chuckled and leaned in closer. "Why is your face so red again..?" He whispered softly in her ear, kissing her gently on the cheek. He licked his lips gently and smiled. He yawned, stretching his arms off Lydia and sat up. He scratched the back of his head and yawned once more. "I don't have that much energy and I can't sleep with them whippersnappers making so much noise..." He groaned as his eyes were already baggy. He looked down at Lydia who seemed tired herself in his eyes. He poked her cheek and laughed. "You blush over the most simplest things I swear.. It's adorable." He rolled on top of Lydia, pinning her to the ground. "I'd be nice and kiss you now since you seem half asleep and you probably won't remember later the day." He leaned in and pecked her sweet lips gently. It was short and simple though enjoyable, for Aiden at least. "I was right about your lips...." He smirked and got back up on his feet. "I have enough energy to take us back home but if you wanna stay here, that's up to you." He placed his hands in his pockets and looked around the messy dark room.
(;; such an overdue post)

Lydia Grave Lydia's mind was sprinting in circles primarily to try and fill the gap in memory with speculations, some growing wilder and wilder by the second until she had to put them down. She had the desire to hide her face and conceal just how red it was, but she knew that it would be a hopeless ordeal. As soon as her pulse would begin to slow, nope! Aiden wouls turn back around and she could feel her face flush again.

Lydia, at this point, was divided into three parts. The one that was visible was the one that was stammering and lost for words, while the second frantically wandered and wondered about the memory gap. Damn spells. The third was quiet, but very much heard. What in the heck was happening? She'd met boys before, and never before had she collapsed into a wordless mess! Granted, none of them were within four years of age compared to her. Those that were got themselves shipped off to camps for training in the Empire's army, in hopes that something could be done to help their side of a war.

Still, that fragment protested, was it even related to the memory gap? Probably, although it could have simply been due to something else...

No, it was absolutely in conjunction with the gap.

Lydia nearly flinched when Aiden went to kiss her, caught somewhat by surprise thanks to the distraction of her thoughts. She stopped herself though, but she was still startled.

Her hidden puzzlement was furthered by the second with almost every word spoken, and she began to wonder; how drunk exactly had she gotten, since she knew that she at least had been a little intoxicated? Would she be able to pin that as the reason for her trouble with memory? Hopefully. It was at least worth a shot.

'Um... Exactly... How drunk did I end up? I-I don't... I don't remember what happened e-earlier...'

Although she still couldn't rid herself of the embarrassed stutter or the cherry-red blush, she could at least ask what she was missing. It was probably the simplest solution of anything, really, but for some reason her most reluctant.

xMellowmint said:
Amy chuckled and slurped the noddles, getting some of the pasta all over her lips. She swallowed the spaghetti so she would be able to reply. "It's fine. It's best to eat them warm and if someone's hungry, they can have some. I don't want them to starve." Amy smiled. She also gave him two thumbs up. "The spaghetti is really good too. It'd be a shame if no one else could taste it."
@MadameRedWolf
He smiled, and then laughed slightly, "You have sauce all over your lips." he laughed again, the buzz behind his eyes making this sight even funnier.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded. "sounds good to me." he said looking at her. He was already completely smitten with her as he wondered what there was about her, what makes her tick, what makes her really happy. "hikari, what do you enjoy to do in your free time?" he asked watching her carefully.
"Uhm... I garden... I watch Anime and play Piano... and I paint." she smiled at him, "how about you? Oh I also hunt sometimes, but only if I want to run as a fox... the fox instincts tend to take over sometimes."

((@Talon here I'll use her))

Dakota Fey walked down the stairs, she paused next to Talon's rom, and knocked loudly, her glittery violet eyes looking irritated- as her room shared a wall with his.

Percil listened intently nodding his head. "well, I enjoy playing practical jokes, I also enjoy the garden and I used to play the cello before I got really frusturated with it, because I could never get it right." he said nonchantly as he finished his meal cleaning up the mess he made then putting the dishes into the dish washer.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil listened intently nodding his head. "well, I enjoy playing practical jokes, I also enjoy the garden and I used to play the cello before I got really frusturated with it, because I could never get it right." he said nonchantly as he finished his meal cleaning up the mess he made then putting the dishes into the dish washer.
Hikari smiled at him, and then yawned widely, her sharp foxish teeth glinting slightly, "I-I'm so tierd..." she said through the yawn. but she looked sad, "I-I don't like sharing a room with my cousin..."

Percil smiled. "yeah, I don't mind the bed is big enough, I won't do anything you don't want me to." he said sincerely as he leaned against the counter with a glass of water in hand.

Talon turned down the music and opened the door. he saw a cute fox girl standing there loking a bit angry. "was it too loud? I could turn it down or use my headphones if you want?

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "yeah, I don't mind the bed is big enough, I won't do anything you don't want me to." he said sincerely as he leaned against the counter with a glass of water in hand.
She smiled broadly, her eyes glittering happily, "o-Ok" she blushed, obviously getting flustered again, " I-I gotta tell you... If I move a lot while I sleep, m-my antlers..." she looked down blushing.

Talon said:
Talon turned down the music and opened the door. he saw a cute fox girl standing there looking a bit angry. "was it too loud? I could turn it down or use my headphones if you want?
Her black and white ears flattened against her head, "you can turn it down, and remember that you share this house with other people, and a wall with me." she realized she didn't recognize him, "Your new. who are you?"

Percil smiled. "as long as you don't mind wings." he said smiling at her as he wondered how she would feel if he kissed her and he walked up to her nervously his wings open and on show as he bit his lip nervously extending his hand to her.

@MadameRedWolf

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "as long as you don't mind wings." he said smiling at her as he wondered how she would feel if he kissed her and he walked up to her nervously his wings open and on show as he bit his lip nervously extending his hand to her.
@MadameRedWolf
She blushed and took his hand, "Well, I think that my antlers are slightly more solid than your wings, Percil." she giggled.

((OK Madame Red needs to go to bed, my eyes are getting red, the light hurts my head, I think I'm almost dead- goodnight *@3:44 am*))

Percil looked at her. "true." he said as they went upstairs and into his room.

(sleep tight, it is 4:49 am over here. I am not tired....)

(good morn even though its night time in the rp)

"names Talon and ya i could turn it down you dont like this kinda music? EDM is way better then classical back then it was all the age and it was good but you couldnt dance. like really dance... this centuries pretty awesome... anyway ya il turn the music down sorry." Talon flashed her a grin and turned to go back in his room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil looked at her. "true." he said as they went upstairs and into his room.
(sleep tight, it is 4:49 am over here. I am not tired....)
Hikari smiled up at him and followed him.

Talon said:
(good morn even though its night time in the rp)
"names Talon and ya i could turn it down you dont like this kinda music? EDM is way better then classical back then it was all the age and it was good but you couldn't dance. like really dance... this centuries pretty awesome... anyway ya il turn the music down sorry." Talon flashed her a grin and turned to go back in his room.
Dakota Fey blushed with indignation, who was this joker? She inhaled deeply and looked at him Oh. that explained it- he's a Phoenix. "EDM is ok, but I prefer Semi-hardcore"

MadameRedWolf said:
He smiled, and then laughed slightly, "You have sauce all over your lips." he laughed again, the buzz behind his eyes making this sight even funnier.
Amy licked the sauce from her lips and laughed with Lupus. She then grabbed a napkin and started to wipe her mouth too. "Well, I'm being quite messy right now.." She sighed and smiled, finishing off the spaghetti.

"as in semi hard core dubstep or dance? im a fan of al electronic music chillstep house and trap are my top favs."

Spazzycat101 said:
(;; such an overdue post)
Lydia Grave Lydia's mind was sprinting in circles primarily to try and fill the gap in memory with speculations, some growing wilder and wilder by the second until she had to put them down. She had the desire to hide her face and conceal just how red it was, but she knew that it would be a hopeless ordeal. As soon as her pulse would begin to slow, nope! Aiden wouls turn back around and she could feel her face flush again. Lydia, at this point, was divided into three parts. The one that was visible was the one that was stammering and lost for words, while the second frantically wandered and wondered about the memory gap. Damn spells. The third was quiet, but very much heard. What in the heck was happening? She'd met boys before, and never before had she collapsed into a wordless mess! Granted, none of them were within four years of age compared to her. Those that were got themselves shipped off to camps for training in the Empire's army, in hopes that something could be done to help their side of a war. Still, that fragment protested, was it even related to the memory gap? Probably, although it could have simply been due to something else... No, it was absolutely in conjunction with the gap. Lydia nearly flinched when Aiden went to kiss her, caught somewhat by surprise thanks to the distraction of her thoughts. She stopped herself though, but she was still startled. Her hidden puzzlement was furthered by the second with almost every word spoken, and she began to wonder; how drunk exactly had she gotten, since she knew that she at least had been a little intoxicated? Would she be able to pin that as the reason for her trouble with memory? Hopefully. It was at least worth a shot. 'Um... Exactly... How drunk did I end up? I-I don't... I don't remember what happened e-earlier...' Although she still couldn't rid herself of the embarrassed stutter or the cherry-red blush, she could at least ask what she was missing. It was probably the simplest solution of anything, really, but for some reason her most reluctant.
Aiden chuckled and lifted Lydia off the dusty floor. "I'm guessing you were pretty wasted if you asked me. You passed out at the karaoke bar and I tried to carry you back but I was pretty drunk myself. After that, I don't know what happened..." He sighed, walking out the apartment room. He closed the door behind him and went down the steps. "You didn't really do much while you were drinking. You just continued drinking until you fell unconscious." He looked down at her red face and rubbed his nose against hers. "You're still not flushed over that kiss right?" He teased as they left the building, now under the starry sky. It was a bit chilly as the wind blew against them but luckily they weren't too far from home. A twenty minute walk at the most if he continued the pace he was currently doing.

His arms started to grow a bit heavy the longer he was carrying Lydia. Either he got weaker or Lydia got heavier. He had to stop to fix the position of Lydia since she was slowly slipping out of Aiden's arms. No way did Aiden want to drop Lydia. What kind of gentleman would he be then? Though, he was breathing a bit heavily and maybe panting a bit. He was draining most of his energy but the thought of it was worth it since it was for Lydia. He continued walking on the sidewalk, closer to reaching the place. It'd be nice to take a break but then his arms would grow even heavier. He tried to suck up the pain he was going through and tried to hide it from Lydia's eyes. He didn't want to seem weak at all, not in front of Lydia at least.

xMellowmint said:
Amy licked the sauce from her lips and laughed with Lupus. She then grabbed a napkin and started to wipe her mouth too. "Well, I'm being quite messy right now.." She sighed and smiled, finishing off the spaghetti.
((I'm going to attempt to start using BBcodes more often.))

"I think its adorable." he took her empty bowl and put it with the dirty dishes. he then went to the fridge and looked at her, "Do you want desert or should I save that for later?"

Talon said:
"as in semi hard core dubstep or dance? im a fan of al electronic music chillstep house and trap are my top favs."
"Um... LIke Bring me the Horizon and Asking Alexandria..." She looked at him in confusion.

((Lets hope my BBcodes work))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back