• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil was happy as can be as her ears tickled him and he laughed carefree. Then pulled her close to him as he really liked her and thought she was pretty in both forms.
she squirmed out of his arms and glowed back into her regular form, a smile on her face, "That's the main difference other than horn-type from my cousin- Lupus, he can change into any kind of animal, I can only change into any kind of Fox."

Nanax said:

Minah

Minah noticed the male with wings. She gave a soft smile at him. "Yeah, I just moved in today. My sister lived here before I did." She explained. Minah began to rummage through the pantry for a snack.

@MadameRedWolf

Ceil smiled, "I see." he heard the knock on the door, and realizing it seemed they were the only ones here-"Oh- Should I go open the door..?"

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "you do look really pretty in both of your forms." he said meaning every word.
"Aw, thank you Percil... your so kind..." she tipped her head, "there are new people in the mansion..."

Nanax said:

Sarah Collins

"If you want." She continued to go through the pantry.

@MadameRedWolf @Talon

Ceil frowned, tipping his head, "Oh, hey he came in... I- uh heard you playing GTA... so... your a Gamer?" he smirked at her, inwardly he was panicking, she wasn't really reacting to his charm... he was desperate to make a friend...

Minah

"Yeh." She said in monotone. She finally found a granola bar and decided to eat that as her snack, she opened the wrapper and walked towards the trash can and threw the wrapper away. "Why, do you play?" She asked with some food in her mouth.

@MadameRedWolf

He pulled out his ipod and switched the song to crossfire - Stephen

OOC: great song btw check it out

MadameRedWolf said:
"Here." he said quietly pulling up to the house. he stopped and pulled his hat from the center console and pulled it on over his horns and put on sunglasses to cover his eyes, "I'll be back later. if you want... I can make dinner for you..." he offered teantavly.
@Nanax

Ceil walked into the house, he carried two messenger bags one over each shoulder- as if he were wearing a regular backpack it would crush the massive grey speckled white wings that were folded along his spine. he wore a blue cotton hoodie that read 'Fairy Lights Finishing School" on the front and a pair of black pencil legged jeans, the hood was pulled up over his light blonde hair, the blue ended fringe brushing along his eye-lids, he nervously tonged the silver ring through the center of his bottom lip, he hoisted the box gently in his arms and walked up the stairs, putting a cool look on his face. he climbed the stairs and entered an empty room. he pulled his bags off his shoulders and gratefully stretched his wings, the tips brushed each wall before they folded neatly against his back. he opened the box carefully, on top was a Nintendo 64 with controllers and only two games: Zelda and the Ocarina of Time and Conker's Bad Fur Day, and under that was a PlayStation 3 with Skyrim, the Complete Jak and Daxter and all the controllers. he hooked it up to a TV that had been left behind by the previous owners. he then pulled four Flogging Molly posters out of his bag and put them up as well as many many drawings. he put his cloths away and hung a Bring me the Horizon blanket over the window, blacking out the window. he smiled and looked around, the last thing he put on the dresser was a picture, it showed him and a pale boy with blue spiky hair and milky eyes as well and a girl with black and gold wings and long brown hair in front of a school. he smiled sadly, and then walked down the stairs again looking around.
Amy nodded and got out of the car slowly. "Sure.... I'll see you then.." She sighed and walked back into the house.

xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded and got out of the car slowly. "Sure.... I'll see you then.." She sighed and walked back into the house.
Lupus drove off, and was gone for a few hours, when he came back, he brought back a few bags and a pot of dirt. he brought it to the kitchen and set the bags down. he went upstairs and vaguely seeing Ceil and Minah before making his way back to his room. he loaded a bowl and smoked it, he slowly felt the pain in his chest subside. he placed the pipe back on the dresser and went back downstairs to cook.

((I may not be posting anymore tonight...))

Nanax said:

Minah

"Yeh." She said in monotone. She finally found a granola bar and decided to eat that as her snack, she opened the wrapper and walked towards the trash can and threw the wrapper away. "Why, do you play?" She asked with some food in her mouth.

@MadameRedWolf

He nodded, "Skyrim, Zelda, Conker, Jak and Dexter and a few others...." he shrugged

Minah

"I'll take note of that." She said as she finished her granola bar. "I'm usually a gun kind of gamer." She explained

@MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus drove off, and was gone for a few hours, when he came back, he brought back a few bags and a pot of dirt. he brought it to the kitchen and set the bags down. he went upstairs and vaguely seeing Ceil and Minah before making his way back to his room. he loaded a bowl and smoked it, he slowly felt the pain in his chest subside. he placed the pipe back on the dresser and went back downstairs to cook.
((I may not be posting anymore tonight...))

He nodded, "Skyrim, Zelda, Conker, Jak and Dexter and a few others...." he shrugged
(Awee... Oki.... g'night~)

Amy went up into her room and just feel flat on her bed. Amy sighed as she felt really stupid after what she did today. "God... Why do I always mess things up.." She groaned, cringing the whole day. She heard Lupus coming into the house and smelled something unusual. The weed. Amy had a light bulb appeared. After hearing him go down stairs to cook them dinner, she secretly slipped into Lupus's room and found the bong. She smirked and grabbed it quickly. She sat down on Lupus's bed, doing a quick smoke before Lupus and Aiden will find out. It was.... weird... interesting... calming. Amy just felt the cringe go away slowly. She actually... enjoyed it. She put the pipe back to where it belonged and just stayed in Lupus's room. She chuckled and just laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

OOC: lol smoke weed everyday. somethings gonna hapen...

Talon wandered the house and found his room he walked in and loked around. he started unpacking and set up his music equpment and did some work on a track he was working on.

Nanax said:

Minah

"I'll take note of that." She said as she finished her granola bar. "I'm usually a gun kind of gamer." She explained

@MadameRedWolf

"Ah... ok... um, have you ever played a Nintendo 64?" Ceil asked

xMellowmint said:
(Awee... Oki.... g'night~)
Amy went up into her room and just feel flat on her bed. Amy sighed as she felt really stupid after what she did today. "God... Why do I always mess things up.." She groaned, cringing the whole day. She heard Lupus coming into the house and smelled something unusual. The weed. Amy had a light bulb appeared. After hearing him go down stairs to cook them dinner, she secretly slipped into Lupus's room and found the bong. She smirked and grabbed it quickly. She sat down on Lupus's bed, doing a quick smoke before Lupus and Aiden will find out. It was.... weird... interesting... calming. Amy just felt the cringe go away slowly. She actually... enjoyed it. She put the pipe back to where it belonged and just stayed in Lupus's room. She chuckled and just laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.
Lupus began cooking spaghetti, he hummed loudly as he mixed ingredients and spices to make a homemade sauce as he boiled the noodles. he left them to simmer and went to the room. when he got there, the weed smell was renewed and he looked at Amy, his heart skipped a beat as he watched her for a moment, he swallowed heavily, the cotton mouth killing him, "Amy?" he said softly, "wait... are you high?"

((I'll be posting- just slowly))

(Oh ya 2 high people in a room alone lol)

Talon smealt spaghetti and licked his lips. "I am hungry lets go see whats cooking shall we." as he passed a room he smealt weed eminating from it he grinned. when he got downstairs he fond a pot of spagetti and some sauce that appeared to be homemade. "oh... dont mind if i do hehe. he found amx bowl and fork and filled up then sat down and started eating.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus began cooking spaghetti, he hummed loudly as he mixed ingredients and spices to make a homemade sauce as he boiled the noodles. he left them to simmer and went to the room. when he got there, the weed smell was renewed and he looked at Amy, his heart skipped a beat as he watched her for a moment, he swallowed heavily, the cotton mouth killing him, "Amy?" he said softly, "wait... are you high?"
((I'll be posting- just slowly))
Amy's eyes were red and she turned her direction towards Lupus sluggishly. "Nah... Nah nah... What are you talking about?" She chuckled. She sat up and looked at Lupus. "Aren't you... cooking dinner for us? Wouldn't it all burn..?" She sighed and frowned.

Talon said:
(Oh ya 2 high people in a room alone lol)
Talon smealt spaghetti and licked his lips. "I am hungry lets go see whats cooking shall we." as he passed a room he smealt weed eminating from it he grinned. when he got downstairs he fond a pot of spagetti and some sauce that appeared to be homemade. "oh... dont mind if i do hehe. he found amx bowl and fork and filled up then sat down and started eating.
(Lol. You knows it ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back