• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Amy's eyes were red and she turned her direction towards Lupus sluggishly. "Nah... Nah nah... What are you talking about?" She chuckled. She sat up and looked at Lupus. "Aren't you... cooking dinner for us? Wouldn't it all burn..?" She sighed and frowned.
"its simmering, It should be done soon. Amy you are very high. don't worry, I wont tell Aiden." a small smile quirked his lips, "here, I have a gift for you." he picked the pot of dirt off his dresser and brought it to Amy. he set it down on the bed and placed his hands on the pot, his hands glowed green, and a sprout grew, it slowly expanded to a small rose bush. "this is what Larrk taught me today." he smiled softly at her, "do you want to go get dinner now, we can."

@Tigergirl2013

Hikari looked at the sky seeing it was getting dark, "Yeah, Maybe we should."

((I actually am going to bed now, goodnight))

MadameRedWolf said:
"its simmering, It should be done soon. Amy you are very high. don't worry, I wont tell Aiden." a small smile quirked his lips, "here, I have a gift for you." he picked the pot of dirt off his dresser and brought it to Amy. he set it down on the bed and placed his hands on the pot, his hands glowed green, and a sprout grew, it slowly expanded to a small rose bush. "this is what Larrk taught me today." he smiled softly at her, "do you want to go get dinner now, we can."
@Tigergirl2013

Hikari looked at the sky seeing it was getting dark, "Yeah, Maybe we should."

((I actually am going to bed now, goodnight))
Any watched as something green crawl out of the pot. It was just a little plant Lupus grew. Her eyes sparkled watching it. She was in awe. She smiled brightly as her stomach started to growl. She looked back up at Lupus and nodded. "Please?"

Talon finnished up the spagetti and cleaned up the kitchen. it was almost midnight and he was too tired and too full to go upstairs to his room so he flopped don on the couch and fell aleep...

xMellowmint said:
Any watched as something green crawl out of the pot. It was just a little plant Lupus grew. Her eyes sparkled watching it. She was in awe. She smiled brightly as her stomach started to growl. She looked back up at Lupus and nodded. "Please?"
Lupus nodded and lead her downstairs and into the kitchen. he frowned seeing that someone had eaten some. he nodded to the pot, and pulled out a bowl, loading a fair amount of the spaghetti into one and handing it to her, "Here I'll be back in a second." he walked into the Living room to where Talon was laying on the couch. he frowned,"oi, new kid," he poked him in the head with the Spaghetti tongs, "Wake up." ((@Talon))

Talon said:
Talon sat up rubbing his eyes. "what?¿?¿"
@MadameRedWolf
"When someone else makes food around here, you ask before you eat. we fend for our selves around here- that was dinner meant for me and my girlfriend." he shook his head, "Your new so I'll just tell you this as a warning, next time, ask. if you would have asked, I probably would have just given you some- I'm a generous and nice person." he shrugged, and turned to leave, to go back to Amy.

"Sure thing..." Talon got up and went outside switchrd to his true fom and flew off. that nighr people saw a meteor. wasnt a meteor though

Percil nodded walking with her back to the house by the time they got back the house had been cascaded in darkness. He walked into the kitchen. "i'm going to make a stir fry want any?" he asked pulling ingredients out of the fridge and pantry.

talon came back and stoped in the kitchen for some popcorn which he popped using his fire and waved t the couple eating stir fry on his way out.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded walking with her back to the house by the time they got back the house had been cascaded in darkness. He walked into the kitchen. "i'm going to make a stir fry want any?" he asked pulling ingredients out of the fridge and pantry.
"yeah." Hikari's eyes glimmered happily

Talon said:
OOC: Btw who owns the house and when are we goingto school?¿?¿
((This is how you do OOc, Talon. and no one knows who owns the house, there was a caretaker but she hasn't posted in a long time, and we are on spring break- like two weeks now))

Percil smiled as he started to make 2 stir frys. he made a chicken and vegetable, then proceeded to make a pad tai which was a noodle stir fry with either chicken or shrimp, as he made chicken and shrimp seperatley so it could be added in, he went into the fridge and pulled out drinks for them both as he passed her a plate to dish out some food. "help yourself." he said smiling brightly at her.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled as he started to make 2 stir frys. he made a chicken and vegetable, then proceeded to make a pad tai which was a noodle stir fry with either chicken or shrimp, as he made chicken and shrimp seperatley so it could be added in, he went into the fridge and pulled out drinks for them both as he passed her a plate to dish out some food. "help yourself." he said smiling brightly at her.
Hikari purred happily and began eating. she took very small bites for having such harp teeth, her eyes glittered happily as she ate.

@xMellowmint (When you get off school =P)) Lupus sat down with Amy and got a bow; for himself finishing off the pot and began eating, smiling at her "You know we would have had leftovers had the New kid not eaten it." he laughed softly, "At least some people like my cooking."

Talon blasts some tunes in his room. "hope this place is soundproof haha oh well." he thought to himself

(i know i said he would be quiet buuut i changed my mind i think hell be a it loud and a bit of a punk when you meet him should i change it in the character upload or nah

Talon said:
Talon blasts some tunes in his room. "hope this place is soundproof haha oh well." he thought to himself
(i know i said he would be quiet buuut i changed my mind i think hell be a it loud and a bit of a punk when you meet him should i change it in the character upload or nah
((I don't care, look back at my CS For Dakota Fey Locke, see if she seems like someone Talon might get along with))

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "how is it?" he asked enjoying his creation consuming the food as he sat next to hikari.
"Its really good," she said softly, "DO you like Sushi?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Hikari purred happily and began eating. she took very small bites for having such harp teeth, her eyes glittered happily as she ate.
@xMellowmint (When you get off school =P)) Lupus sat down with Amy and got a bow; for himself finishing off the pot and began eating, smiling at her "You know we would have had leftovers had the New kid not eaten it." he laughed softly, "At least some people like my cooking."
Amy chuckled and slurped the noddles, getting some of the pasta all over her lips. She swallowed the spaghetti so she would be able to reply. "It's fine. It's best to eat them warm and if someone's hungry, they can have some. I don't want them to starve." Amy smiled. She also gave him two thumbs up. "The spaghetti is really good too. It'd be a shame if no one else could taste it."

MadameRedWolf said:
((I don't care, look back at my CS For Dakota Fey Locke, see if she seems like someone Talon might get along with))
"Its really good," she said softly, "DO you like Sushi?"
(sure why not)

Percil nodded his head in answer to the question. He loved sushi to be exact as he watched hikari eat his food. It was not perfect but it did taste good, he thought to himself. "i love sushi." he said when he had finished the food in his mouth.

Talon walked donstairs into the kitchen with his laptop and ate an apple while finnishing up some homework

Users who are viewing this thread

Back