• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
((I'm going to attempt to start using BBcodes more often.))
"I think its adorable." he took her empty bowl and put it with the dirty dishes. he then went to the fridge and looked at her, "Do you want desert or should I save that for later?"

"Um... LIke Bring me the Horizon and Asking Alexandria..." She looked at him in confusion.

((Lets hope my BBcodes work))
Amy shook her head tiredly as her eyes drifted off to nothing. "I'm not hungry anymore..." She smiled and looked back up at Lupus. "Thank you for dinner.." She yawned.

xMellowmint said:
Amy shook her head tiredly as her eyes drifted off to nothing. "I'm not hungry anymore..." She smiled and looked back up at Lupus. "Thank you for dinner.." She yawned.
He smiled at her, the moonlight coming through the windowmde his amber eyes glow amber in the shadows, there as a slight sadness to them, "Ok, do you want me to walk with you to your room then?"[/FONT]

Talon said:
"oooh ok ya not really my fav im more alternative."
(the BBcodes work)
Dakota Fey gave a sarcastic smile, "Then I'll make you a deal, you don't blast your music to the point that my wall vibrates and I wont blast mine either. kay?" her voice was sweet but sarcastic. what showed she hadn't quite yet calmed was the fact that her ears were still flat against her head. she then turned nd went into the adjacent room.

MadameRedWolf said:
He smiled at her, the moonlight coming through the windowmde his amber eyes glow amber in the shadows, there as a slight sadness to them, "Ok, do you want me to walk with you to your room then?"[/FONT]
Amy nodded and jumped on top of Lupus, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Can you carry me too please?" She whispered, nuzzling her face on his shoulder

Talon watched her walk off and laughed. "we'll see cant promise i wont haha!" Talon had a ridiculous grin on his face as he turned to enter his room.

Percil smiled grabbing his pajamas. "I am going to change." he said stepping into the bathroom pulling on his pajama pants then sitting down on the bed once he had re-entered the room.

@MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded and jumped on top of Lupus, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Can you carry me too please?" She whispered, nuzzling her face on his shoulder
Lupus shuddered and nodded, "o-ok, yeah, lets go." he walked up the stairs and opened her door, and set her down on her bed.

Talon said:
Talon watched her walk off and laughed. "we'll see cant promise i wont haha!" Talon had a ridiculous grin on his face as he turned to enter his room.
Dakota looked back her eyes glittering livdly, but then she went back into her room and being too awake now she got on the computer ad logged onto her skype. she clicked on a contact, and it opened a picture of a foxling boy with red-fox ears and tail and violet eyes. she hit the call button, and it ringed a few times before the image came up with a sleepy boy, "Hey Yoko!" Dakota purred, her tail curling happily. the sleepy boy sighed, "Hi Dakota" he sighed, "how are you, Yoko," Dakota purred, he boy on the other end sighed, and looked at the camera, "Listen, Dakota... I don't think we should do this anymore." Dakota's face fell, "Wh-what?" she asked, "Were too far away, don't call me again, Dakota, goodbye." the image turned out, and left her with a blank screen. she stared at it blankly for a second, and hen burst into tears, slamming her laptop.

Hikari blushed and nodded, "I-uh- sometimes shift in my sleep... so you may wake up with a fox..." ((I couldn't find the font I used earlier- had to change it...)) @Tigergirl2013

(woah major dumpage dang...)

Talon made a triple decker blt and brought it up stairs and knocked on dakotas door. "hey you in there? i just wanted to sorry about earlier... i was a jerk and im sorry for blasting my music and i made you a triple decker BLT if you want it...

Percil smiled. "quite alright with me." he said leaning back against the pillows in his bed as he made plenty of space for her.

Talon said:
(woah major dumpage dang...)
Talon ate a triple decker blt and brought it up stairs and knocked on dakotas door. "hey you in there? i just wanted to sorry about earlier... i was a jerk and im sorry for blasting my music and i made you a triple decker BLT if you want it...
Dakota hiccupped, sobbing into her legs, she ignored him, he should be able to hear her through the thin wood door.[/FONT]

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "quite alright with me." he said leaning back against the pillows in his bed as he made plenty of space for her.

she smiled and walked over and laid down with him.

Percil fell asleep after a long night he finally awoke as he climbed out of bed grabbing clothes as he entered the bathroom showering as he got dressed for the day he walked downstairs in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt in baby blue as he brewed a pot of coffee rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

he could hear what sounded like sobbing so he set the sndwich down and slowly waked back to his room was it him that had made her cry?

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil fell asleep after a long night he finally awoke as he climbed out of bed grabbing clothes as he entered the bathroom showering as he got dressed for the day he walked downstairs in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt in baby blue as he brewed a pot of coffee rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
{FONT=Permanent Marker] Hikari slept in her fox form- this time a red fox- small red hairs were all over the bed from her spring shedding. [/font]

Talon said:
he could hear what sounded like sobbing so he set the sndwich down and slowly waked back to his room was it him that had made her cry?
Dakota Fey stood up after a few minutes and went to the door, she opened it and saw the sandwich and thought a moment, who would have left it? Talon. She realized. she didn't know anyone else, and knew that the rue was 'fend for yourself' so no random person would have made her food. she pick it up, and still hiccupping she knocked on Talon's door.

(night madameredwolf.)

Percil brewed the coffee the smells wafting through the house as he sipped his cup of black coffee no sugar and nothing added to the mix. He drank his cup waking himself up.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus shuddered and nodded, "o-ok, yeah, lets go." he walked up the stairs and opened her door, and set her down on her bed.
Amy closed her eyes and rested on the bed. She wasn't sleeping, just laying there with her eyes closed. But she waited a few seconds and then grabbed Lupus's wrist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back