• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Percil smiled. "why thank you, i am a light hearted person when you get to know me, I am a garden pixie, i am a bit of a jokester once you know me nothing should hurt you, i'll have a laugh then help you out, and happy early birthday." he said smiling at her tilting his head to the side as he just wanted to know more about her. "that is really cool something new to know." he said noticing the prong was crooked and he would not make fun of her for it, the odd angles made her who she was.

@MadameRedWolf

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "why thank you, i am a light hearted person when you get to know me, I am a garden pixie, i am a bit of a jokester once you know me nothing should hurt you, i'll have a laugh then help you out, and happy early birthday." he said smiling at her tilting his head to the side as he just wanted to know more about her. "that is really cool something new to know." he said noticing the prong was crooked and he would not make fun of her for it, the odd angles made her who she was.
@MadameRedWolf
((ONE MORE POST))

She Laughed softly, "My dad got mad at me- on my 9th birthday I tripped and broke my left antler clean off- that's why the first prong on my left antler is crooked." she hadn't even realized that her stutter had totally faded.

(good night.)

Percil smiled. "it doesn't matter to me, I think you are very pretty." he said smiling at her charmingly, "this has been my favorite place to go since i got here, I want to know if you would like to go on a real date with me where i take us out to dinner and a movie of your choice and i pay." he said chewing his bottom lip nervously as he really liked her and wanted to know her a bit better.

MadameRedWolf said:
((is he supposed to have a different reaction to Siren form right away?))Lupus smiled and followed hermore quickly, this morning when he woke up- he hadn't activated his Glamor magic tohide his scars- he had felt even if Amy noticed, he hoped she didn't care.
Hikari smiled at him, her shy eyes glimmering happily, "Two weeks betweed every odd birthday since I was 9, a new prong will grow until I'm about 37, and by the birthday the new prong is in- I'm turning 17 in aweek, so I'm growing my third prong." she smiled at him, "Your wings are pretty"

((I gtg to bed now, night))
(( not really. She just becomes paler, thinner, and her hair becomes more silver.))

Amy just fell in a bed of flowers, looking up at him and smiled brightly. She sat up and noticed his scars again but brushed them aside. Though, she really was curious about them but she didn't want to bring the topic back up.

Tigergirl2013 said:
(good night.)
Percil smiled. "it doesn't matter to me, I think you are very pretty." he said smiling at her charmingly, "this has been my favorite place to go since i got here, I want to know if you would like to go on a real date with me where i take us out to dinner and a movie of your choice and i pay." he said chewing his bottom lip nervously as he really liked her and wanted to know her a bit better.
Hikari flushed, What about Ethan? a small voice chimed in the back of her head He left, and he is not coming back, she replied to it, Why should I suffer because of that? Lupus is happy with Amy, I don't want to be stuck behind and alone... and he is nice... and his wings are soo pretty... and there is just something about him that makes me feel less inadequate and sad..."Yes." She said smiling, her eyes glittered happily- truly happily, for the first time since Ethan had left her.

xMellowmint said:
(( not really. She just becomes paler, thinner, and her hair becomes more silver.))
Amy just fell in a bed of flowers, looking up at him and smiled brightly. She sat up and noticed his scars again but brushed them aside. Though, she really was curious about them but she didn't want to bring the topic back up.
Lupus smiled, "it was Laark who taught me Glamour magic when he learned I would have to go to a human school, another thing he could teach me, is Earth magic- like growing flowers and such... I could learn that... and we could have a garden- er -you know- some time- if y-you wanted I m-mean." he began blushing and stuttering a little.

Minah hugged her sister goodbye. Ahri tossed Minah the house key and waved off as she walked into the plane. Minah waved at Ahri and as she disappeared, she walked the other direction and to Starbucks, buying herself a green tea latte. Minah didn't carry a purse, just some loose cash and her phone in the back pockets of her shorts.

---

Minah unlocked the door and shut the door behind her when she walked into the house.

@anyone else in the house

Percil smiled wondering how he could find such an amazing girl as he held her hand. "What is your favorite place to eat in town?" he asked rubbing his thumb over her delicate hand as he enjoyed her and she was the first girl who had said yes to him, who had not judged him based off his looks.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled wondering how he could find such an amazing girl as he held her hand. "What is your favorite place to eat in town?" he asked rubbing his thumb over her delicate hand as he enjoyed her and she was the first girl who had said yes to him, who had not judged him based off his looks.
She blushed looking at their joined hands- "I-uh haven't left this house since I got here- but I used to live in Japan-town in NYC, is there any Japanese food places here?" She looked up at him, her pink eyes glittered in hope- she missed Japanese foods.

Percil nodded. "i saw one, its on the far side of town." he said smiling as he loved japanese food and was quite surprised that she also liked it. he thought something in common with a pretty girl i am surprised. He had enjoyed japanese food growing up and he hadn'thad in a long time since he had departed from home.

@MadameRedWolf

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded. "i saw one, its on the far side of town." he said smiling as he loved japanese food and was quite surprised that she also liked it. he thought something in common with a pretty girl i am surprised. He had enjoyed japanese food growing up and he hadn'thad in a long time since he had departed from home.
@MadameRedWolf
((Heh- prettu girl IS Japanese- Hikari Tomesku? =P))

Hikari smiled, "That sounds like fun- uh- when?" she laughed nervously, was she making a fool out of herself?

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Hikari flushed, What about Ethan? a small voice chimed in the back of her head He left, and he is not coming back, she replied to it, Why should I suffer because of that? Lupus is happy with Amy, I don't want to be stuck behind and alone... and he is nice... and his wings are soo pretty... and there is just something about him that makes me feel less inadequate and sad..."Yes." She said smiling, her eyes glittered happily- truly happily, for the first time since Ethan had left her.
Lupus smiled, "it was Laark who taught me Glamour magic when he learned I would have to go to a human school, another thing he could teach me, is Earth magic- like growing flowers and such... I could learn that... and we could have a garden- er -you know- some time- if y-you wanted I m-mean." he began blushing and stuttering a little.
Amy smiled brightly. "You could do that!?" She held on to Lupus's wrist and pulled him down with her. "That would be wonderful!!"

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled brightly. "You could do that!?" She held on to Lupus's wrist and pulled him down with her. "That would be wonderful!!"
He landed with her, a smile across his face,"Anything for you," He hesitated moment then kissed her lightly on the lips, held there only for a few seconds, before pulling back and smiling at her, the sun reflected in his amber eyes, making them glow yellow, he loved the way Amy looked, Siren, Succubus or Human, everything about her just made him happy.

MadameRedWolf said:
He landed with her, a smile across his face,"Anything for you," He hesitated moment then kissed her lightly on the lips, held there only for a few seconds, before pulling back and smiling at her, the sun reflected in his amber eyes, making them glow yellow, he loved the way Amy looked, Siren, Succubus or Human, everything about her just made him happy.
"Come on... Is that really the best you got..?" Amy snickered as she slowly transformed into a succubus. She grabbed him by the cheek and pulled him in closer, kissing him aggressively. Holding it for a while and then sliding her tongue in. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his whole body to hers so they would touch intimately.

Percil nodded. "tomorrow night?" he asked smiling hopeful as he wanted to make sure she had enough time to get ready for their dinner date, he was nervous but he thought she was quirky and was the sweetest girl he had met thus far at the mansion.

Minah

38fbba47ea3a3531b3e6570a5e6cd791.jpg

Minah hurried up to Ahri's old room, which contained nearly nothing. Minah was the next person to live in this house. She decided to take Ahri's old room and started to unpack some of her belongings. She started to hang some poloroids of herself and her friends on a wall. She placed her clothing in her closet and some of her valuables in a drawer. She hooked her PlayStation to the television and her desktop onto her desk. Once she finished setting up her console and desktop. She quickly turned her PlayStation on and started to play Grand Theft Auto V, leaving her volume on the maximum sound and allowing tires echo through out the house. She continued to chew her gum and her body followed the car and controller. Her top priority was winning, but that wasn't happening at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanax said:
Minah

38fbba47ea3a3531b3e6570a5e6cd791.jpg

Minah hurried up to Ahri's old room, which contained nearly nothing. Minah was the next person to live in this house. She decided to take Ahri's old room and started to unpack some of her belongings. She started to hang some poloroids of herself and her friends on a wall. She placed her clothing in her closet and some of her valuables in a drawer. She hooked her PlayStation to the television and her desktop onto her desk. Once she finished setting up her console and desktop. She quickly turned her PlayStation on and started to play Grand Theft Auto V, leaving her volume on the maximum sound and allowing tires echo through out the house.

(Wait so ahri left and minah is her replacement?)

xMellowmint said:
"Come on... Is that really the best you got..?" Amy snickered as she slowly transformed into a succubus. She grabbed him by the cheek and pulled him in closer, kissing him aggressively. Holding it for a while and then sliding her tongue in. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his whole body to hers so they would touch intimately.
His body moved before his brain and he kissed her back with as much ferocity for a few moments-but then his brain caught up WE ARE IN A PUBLIC PLACE. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back slightly, detatching himself "Whoa, Amy, Dragostea, we cant do this here... its public indecency... and remember last night? you said you wanted to wait..."

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded. "tomorrow night?" he asked smiling hopeful as he wanted to make sure she had enough time to get ready for their dinner date, he was nervous but he thought she was quirky and was the sweetest girl he had met thus far at the mansion.
Hikari smiled, slightly disappointed at how far away that seemed, but she was happy none the less, "Ok, that sounds like fun"her voice was a purr, and she smiled broadly, showing her fox-like teeth. a happy feeling swelled in her, "Hey you want to see a cool trick?"

MadameRedWolf said:
His body moved before his brain and he kissed her back with as much ferocity for a few moments-but then his brain caught up WE ARE IN A PUBLIC PLACE. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back slightly, detatching himself "Whoa, Amy, Dragostea, we cant do this here... its public indecency... and remember last night? you said you wanted to wait..."
Hikari smiled, slightly disappointed at how far away that seemed, but she was happy none the less, "Ok, that sounds like fun"her voice was a purr, and she smiled broadly, showing her fox-like teeth. a happy feeling swelled in her, "Hey you want to see a cool trick?"
Amy yawned as she stretched sexually in front of Lupus. "But there's no one around and I don't wanna wait anymoreeee!" Amy pouted. "And for a second there it seemed like you were enjoying it until you noticed you were in public." Amy's succubus personality was building up on her. She was losing her siren innocence and at the moment, only wanted Lupus.

xMellowmint said:
Amy yawned as she stretched sexually in front of Lupus. "But there's no one around and I don't wanna wait anymoreeee!" Amy pouted. "And for a second there it seemed like you were enjoying it until you noticed you were in public." Amy's succubus personality was building up on her. She was losing her siren innocence and at the moment, only wanted Lupus.
He felt his lower abdomen tighten as he watched her and his eyes began to fade to red with lust, "Amy... Yes... I-I want this but- for one we cant do this in public either way. and- I-I-" he paused not able to say what he wanted to :I don't want you to regret this.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smiled and hugged her close. "Thank goodness.... I don't want you to jump..." Aiden smiled weakly as he closed his weary eyes, taking a few deep breaths and then falling asleep as Aiden was just resting on Lydia's shoulder. He was breathing softly though he also didn't know why he felt so tired at the moment. He doesn't really remember the last time he was sleeping now that he though about it. When he first met Lydia, he never did go to sleep. He watched her rest and tried to take care of her but never got rest himself.
Lydia's eyes widened with surprise and her face reddened a bit when Aiden fell asleep on her shoulder, and she had to wrap her own arms around him to keep him from falling. For several moments she stood where she was, holding him, unsure of what to do. Her mind itself was dumbstruck for a few seconds. Um.... Lydia was well aware that it would be difficult to carry him all the way back to the house, even if she knew the way-- she hated to admit it, but she was rather lost. Which reminded her, she still didn't have her book. Where was it..? She couldn't recall even that. Weeeell sh--

Anyway, her mind traced itself in circles for a few seconds until she recalled the predicament at hand. Yes, lost in a city and the only person who might know their way out was asleep. Judging by Aiden managing to fall asleep while standing though, something Lydia thought was exclusive to horses, convinced her that he must have been in dire need of it. That and the fact that she couldn't find the heart to jostle him awake again led her to lie him down where he was, and flounder confusedly through the situation from there.

(Ooookey

Since much stuff has happened an time has passed since the last time its's been a morning timeskip, I'm going to assume it's coming around to nighttime. Potassium? @Nanax @Tigergirl2013 @anyone else?)

Fortunately, the building she had chosen to scale happened to be several levels of apartments, a fact that Lydia eventually grasped when she took to a bit of exploring. With the sky growing dark, most everyone was either doing lame night things or had retreated behind closed doors; nobody was coming or going. Along with the fact that this was an apartment complex (she gathered the idea, not the terms) the mage also discovered that there was a place vacant (through a careful process of eavesdropping and waiting), and though it did not find itself on the highest level, it came close at second-to-top. Picking the lock with a hairpin that she found discarded after a particularly loud party of people, young and some obnoxiously dressed, took their leave of the place, Lydia took to carrying/dragging Aiden to the bland, unfurnished place somehow without waking him. Definitely was fatigue he passed out from, she decided. Still, she had to admit that sleeping on carpet was far more appealing than concrete.

(Dang... I didn't think I could manage to write that much. I was struggling to come up with something earlier! xD Woo hoo, sudden inspiration and destruction of the mini writer's block! Now if only I could do the same for that one song... xD )

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia's eyes widened with surprise and her face reddened a bit when Aiden fell asleep on her shoulder, and she had to wrap her own arms around him to keep him from falling. For several moments she stood where she was, holding him, unsure of what to do. Her mind itself was dumbstruck for a few seconds. Um.... Lydia was well aware that it would be difficult to carry him all the way back to the house, even if she knew the way-- she hated to admit it, but she was rather lost. Which reminded her, she still didn't have her book. Where was it..? She couldn't recall even that. Weeeell sh--
Anyway, her mind traced itself in circles for a few seconds until she recalled the predicament at hand. Yes, lost in a city and the only person who might know their way out was asleep. Judging by Aiden managing to fall asleep while standing though, something Lydia thought was exclusive to horses, convinced her that he must have been in dire need of it. That and the fact that she couldn't find the heart to jostle him awake again led her to lie him down where he was, and flounder confusedly through the situation from there.

(Ooookey

Since much stuff has happened an time has passed since the last time its's been a morning timeskip, I'm going to assume it's coming around to nighttime. Potassium? @Nanax @Tigergirl2013 @anyone else?)

Fortunately, the building she had chosen to scale happened to be several levels of apartments, a fact that Lydia eventually grasped when she took to a bit of exploring. With the sky growing dark, most everyone was either doing lame night things or had retreated behind closed doors; nobody was coming or going. Along with the fact that this was an apartment complex (she gathered the idea, not the terms) the mage also discovered that there was a place vacant (through a careful process of eavesdropping and waiting), and though it did not find itself on the highest level, it came close at second-to-top. Picking the lock with a hairpin that she found discarded after a particularly loud party of people, young and some obnoxiously dressed, took their leave of the place, Lydia took to carrying/dragging Aiden to the bland, unfurnished place somehow without waking him. Definitely was fatigue he passed out from, she decided. Still, she had to admit that sleeping on carpet was far more appealing than concrete.

(Dang... I didn't think I could manage to write that much. I was struggling to come up with something earlier! xD Woo hoo, sudden inspiration and destruction of the mini writer's block! Now if only I could do the same for that one song... xD )
(hehe. Ahri's gone lol)

Spazzycat101 said:

(Ooookey

((wellllll its more like... mid-day...))

MadameRedWolf said:
((wellllll its more like... mid-day...))
Spazzycat101 said:

(Ooookey

(Let's just make it the next day~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back