• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
"It's honestly nothing," Amy chuckled as she placed empty plates on the table with forks, spoons, and knives. She also placed maple syrup on the counter if Lupus wanted any. Amy wasn't a fan of maple syrup. Honestly it was too sweet for her. She placed the bacon and sausages on the table as well. "Bon appetite!" Amy exclaimed as she took off the apron and got herself cleaned up.
Lupus piled his plate and began eating. "Mmmm" he moaned "This is soo good."

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery smiled."Avery is the name and last names are pointless to me." she said shrugging as she was happy to see him again. "i helped you with that girl who was completely plastered." she said matter of factly as she wondered he was doing out she was just out and about clearly bored and wanting to interact with someone.
@xMellowmint
"Oh! Then you must know where she is correct? Do you think you can show me or tell me where she is please Avery?" Aiden smiled brightly, hoping the Lydia really was feeling better form the hangover.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus piled his plate and began eating. "Mmmm" he moaned "This is soo good."
"It's not that good honestly. You don't need to pretend just because it's me." Amy giggled as she took a bite out of her pancake.

Avery smiled. "no sorry, I wish I did but I am happy to help you." she said matter of factly wondering where she had gone to, she couldn't have gone far in the state she was in the last time she saw her. She was curious as to why she was so important to Aiden in the first place if she had wandered off on her own and in the state she last saw.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil looked at the hungover girl assessing her. "hello, my name is percil." he said looking at hikari as he seemed to really like her even if he was and is a major jokester. He wanted to make a funny remark but held his tongue as he had a serious expression on his face but he was truly light hearted and tried to make everything fun and enjoyable for everyone.
@MadameRedWolf

xMellowmint said:
"It's not that good honestly. You don't need to pretend just because it's me." Amy giggled as she took a bite out of her pancake.
"Mo Mo Ith rerry gurd" he said through a mouthful of pancakes. he turned to Hikari, and then looked at Percil, warily.

Hikari took a second then turned to Percil, "H-Hello. I-I'm Hikari." her voice was very soft, her light pink eyes hidden behind dark shades, but she could feel her healing magic beginning to run through her, healing her hangover slowly but surely.((its long past midnight and I got svhool tomorrow goodnight))

MadameRedWolf said:
"Mo Mo Ith rerry gurd" he said through a mouthful of pancakes. he turned to Hikari, and then looked at Percil, warily.
Hikari took a second then turned to Percil, "H-Hello. I-I'm Hikari." her voice was very soft, her light pink eyes hidden behind dark shades, but she could feel her healing magic beginning to run through her, healing her hangover slowly but surely.((its long past midnight and I got svhool tomorrow goodnight))
Amy smiled brightly. "I'm glad you like it!" Amy wasn't really that great at cooking but this time she tried really hard and she luckily did great. Well at least she believes so.

Ahri scoffed at Aiden's response. She noticed the girl standing there. "You can't let his attitude get to you." She said. She lifted her body up and walked towards the mailbox. Grabbing a few bills out, she held the mail by her side and opened the door. She walked towards the kitchen and sat on the kitchen and flipped through the mail, noticing a pink envelope. It was for her. 'Ahriko' it said. She opened the mail and a letter popped open. 'Dear Ahriko...' She continued to read and once she finished, she jumped up from her chair and squealed.

@xMellowmint

@Spazzycat101

@anyone in the house

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanax said:
Ahri scoffed at Aiden's response. She noticed the girl standing there. "You can't let his attitude get to you." She said. She lifted her body up and walked towards the mailbox. Grabbing a few bills out, she held the mail by her side and opened the door. She walked towards the kitchen and sat on the kitchen and flipped through the mail, noticing a pink envelope. It was for her. 'Ahriko' it said. She opened the mail and a letter popped open. 'Dear Ahriko...' She continued to read and once she finished, she jumped up from her chair and squealed.
@xMellowmint

@Spazzycat101

@anyone in the house
Aiden raised an eyebrow and looked at Ahri. "What's up with you?" Aiden groaned since her squealing was upsetting his ears.

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled brightly. "I'm glad you like it!" Amy wasn't really that great at cooking but this time she tried really hard and she luckily did great. Well at least she believes so.
he swallowed his last mouthful, "So what do you want to do today, Amy?" he asked sweetly, a smile across his face.

Avery covered her ears as she looked at ahri. "pleasure to meet you i am avery, and why are you squealing?" she asked the girl with the pink envelope as she was sure excited or so she thought to herself looking at them both. She was confused what was so important in a letter to squeal over unless it was something she had wanted or relatively good news.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery smiled. "no sorry, I wish I did but I am happy to help you." she said matter of factly wondering where she had gone to, she couldn't have gone far in the state she was in the last time she saw her. She was curious as to why she was so important to Aiden in the first place if she had wandered off on her own and in the state she last saw.
((OHHH I thought I replied to you earlier- but I guess I didn't))

Hikari's light pink eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, but her hangover was slowly slowly fading as her magic began to work its way through her system. "I'm Hikari Tomesku." She said softly, she winced, her antlers had begin throbbing- it was about time for the new prong to come in.

Percil nodded. "are you sure you want to be around someone screaming?" he asked glancing towards ahri who had squealed and hurt his head as he stood up looking to her curiously she was intriguing to him with her antlers on show and his wings lightly dusted in gold flecks as he watched her.

@MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
he swallowed his last mouthful, "So what do you want to do today, Amy?" he asked sweetly, a smile across his face.
"You're done already?" She turned her head and Amy looked surprised as she saw there was no pancakes left. "Wow. You eat fast and you eat a lot." She chuckled and turned her direction back towards Lupus. "Hmm.... The weather seems nice.... Let's do something outside..."

(AH FRIGGING NOTIFS ; ;)

Lydia Grave With time and exploration, Lydia had managed to make her way onto the roof of a several-story apartment complex using the somewhat rusted metal stair structure that hid on one side of the building that faced an alleyway. Lydia found that altitude typically helped clear headaches. She had pieced together only some of what happened in the space of her memory lapse from the barely lingering smell of alcohol on her breath, but it was an unfamiliar kind. All she could assume was that she had gotten drunk and thought it a good idea to cast a spell. Whether it was intended for herself, to knock someone or erase memories she had little idea; perhaps it had backfired in contrast to her intent. all Lydia cared about now though was getting rid of her headache... She knew that it typically took a much higher elevation for thin air to relieve the pressure in her head, but this was the tallest building she could find.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery covered her ears as she looked at ahri. "pleasure to meet you i am avery, and why are you squealing?" she asked the girl with the pink envelope as she was sure excited or so she thought to herself looking at them both. She was confused what was so important in a letter to squeal over unless it was something she had wanted or relatively good news.
Tigergirl2013 said:
xMellowmint said:
Aiden raised an eyebrow and looked at Ahri. "What's up with you?" Aiden groaned since her squealing was upsetting his ears.
"I made it in!" She shouted as she held the pink letter in her hand. She walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the living room and turns her MacBook on.

Avery looked so lost, as to what she got into that she almost followed her and shouted. "Got into what?!" she yelled loud enough for her to hear as she was puzzled by Ahri and she had a feeling that Ahri knew her sister to a certain extent after all they had the same faces but different accesories around Adri had black wings and a white halo, and avery white wings, and black horns.

@Nanax

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery looked so lost, as to what she got into that she almost followed her and shouted. "Got into what?!" she yelled loud enough for her to hear as she was puzzled by Ahri and she had a feeling that Ahri knew her sister to a certain extent after all they had the same faces but different accesories around Adri had black wings and a white halo, and avery white wings, and black horns.
@Nanax
"SM Entertainment." She said as she pulled Skype onto her MacBook, quickly video calling Hikaru

Nanax said:
"SM Entertainment." She said as she pulled Skype onto her MacBook, quickly video calling Hikaru
(OMG DID YOU REALLY)

Aiden snatched that out of her hand. "No! You can NOT work for them! Do you know how they treat their workers?! Have you ever seen Heechul vomit blood because they didn't let him get better but they forced him to practice the dance routine for song Don't Don!?"

xMellowmint said:
(OMG DID YOU REALLY)
Aiden snatched that out of her hand. "No! You can NOT work for them! Do you know how they treat their workers?! Have you ever seen Heechul vomit blood because they didn't let him get better but they forced him to practice the dance routine for song Don't Don!?"
(YESSSS)

"Hey! Well too bad. I need to get out of this hell house!" She exclaimed while shooting out of her seat, reaching for her laptops

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded. "are you sure you want to be around someone screaming?" he asked glancing towards ahri who had squealed and hurt his head as he stood up looking to her curiously she was intriguing to him with her antlers on show and his wings lightly dusted in gold flecks as he watched her.
@MadameRedWolf
Hikari whined and gripped her head shooting a dirty look at Ahri and shook her head, "No- not really." she whispered

xMellowmint said:
"You're done already?" She turned her head and Amy looked surprised as she saw there was no pancakes left. "Wow. You eat fast and you eat a lot." She chuckled and turned her direction back towards Lupus. "Hmm.... The weather seems nice.... Let's do something outside..."
"Have you ever been to the botanical gardens?" he asked thoughtfully "its the only place in town that's got a glamour over it so humans cant see mythics- so we wont have to hide our true forms."

Percil extended his hand to her. "lets move out of this space." he said gesturing to the quiet outdoors for a change as there was a breeze outside. He closed his eyes counting down from 10 in his head as he didn't want to yell at the girl was excited surprisingly he had no idea as to what they were talking about.

@MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
Hikari whined and gripped her head shooting a dirty look at Ahri and shook her head, "No- not really." she whispered
"Have you ever been to the botanical gardens?" he asked thoughtfully "its the only place in town that's got a glamour over it so humans cant see mythics- so we wont have to hide our true forms."
Amy raised her eyebrow. "I've never heard of such a place! Let's go! B-But first... Let me go change out of your clothes." Amy ran up the steps and quickly into her cold room, looking for a nice dress to wear for the.... is it another date she's going to have? Either way, she just tried to look for a nice dress that was beautiful and casual. She ended up getting a navy blue skater dress that was up to her knees but a little higher with half sleeves. She wore white stockings and pulled out her black ankle boots. She quickly ran back to Lupus, fixing her hair up on the way. "Readyyy~"

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil extended his hand to her. "lets move out of this space." he said gesturing to the quiet outdoors for a change as there was a breeze outside. He closed his eyes counting down from 10 in his head as he didn't want to yell at the girl was excited surprisingly he had no idea as to what they were talking about.
@MadameRedWolf
Hikari took his hand and the second the sun hit her, her horns began to glow soft golden, her healing magic coursing through her, color returned to her cheeks and her headache slowly started to fade. she was able to remove the sunglasses, showing her liquidy pink eyes. but, she winced, as her antlers still were sore from growing.

xMellowmint said:
Amy raised her eyebrow. "I've never heard of such a place! Let's go! B-But first... Let me go change out of your clothes." Amy ran up the steps and quickly into her cold room, looking for a nice dress to wear for the.... is it another date she's going to have? Either way, she just tried to look for a nice dress that was beautiful and casual. She ended up getting a navy blue skater dress that was up to her knees but a little higher with half sleeves. She wore white stockings and pulled out her black ankle boots. She quickly ran back to Lupus, fixing her hair up on the way. "Readyyy~"
Lupus stood up, "You look gorgeous. and I had Laark bring us a car- but this time he brought us an actual car and then left it for us." he grabbed keys off the counter and lead her outside. in the driveway was a yellow mustang gt with black racing stripes and an Auto-bot's symbol on the hood.

Percil watched her. "a little bit better?" he asked watching her carefully to make sure she was alright. "would you be interested in accompanying me on a walk?" he asked watching her as he enjoyed her company so much and hoped that her walking a bit, would help her in anyway shape or form.

@MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
Hikari took his hand and the second the sun hit her, her horns began to glow soft golden, her healing magic coursing through her, color returned to her cheeks and her headache slowly started to fade. she was able to remove the sunglasses, showing her liquidy pink eyes. but, she winced, as her antlers still were sore from growing.
Lupus stood up, "You look gorgeous. and I had Laark bring us a car- but this time he brought us an actual car and then left it for us." he grabbed keys off the counter and lead her outside. in the driveway was a yellow mustang gt with black racing stripes and an Auto-bot's symbol on the hood.
Amy followed Lupus outside and looked at the car. "Either way... it's honestly a sick car..." Amy smiled brightly and sat in the seat next to the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back