• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
(AH FRIGGING NOTIFS ; ;)
Lydia Grave With time and exploration, Lydia had managed to make her way onto the roof of a several-story apartment complex using the somewhat rusted metal stair structure that hid on one side of the building that faced an alleyway. Lydia found that altitude typically helped clear headaches. She had pieced together only some of what happened in the space of her memory lapse from the barely lingering smell of alcohol on her breath, but it was an unfamiliar kind. All she could assume was that she had gotten drunk and thought it a good idea to cast a spell. Whether it was intended for herself, to knock someone or erase memories she had little idea; perhaps it had backfired in contrast to her intent. all Lydia cared about now though was getting rid of her headache... She knew that it typically took a much higher elevation for thin air to relieve the pressure in her head, but this was the tallest building she could find.
@xMellowmint @anyone

(AH I forgot to tag!)

Nanax said:
(YESSSS)
"Hey! Well too bad. I need to get out of this hell house!" She exclaimed while shooting out of her seat, reaching for her laptops
Spazzycat101 said:
@xMellowmint @anyone
(AH I forgot to tag!)
"Oh no you-" Aiden just dropped what he was going to say and saw Lydia out the window on the corner of his eyes. "I'm out. See ya.." He jogged out the door and then came running towards Lydia. He embraced her from behind, glad that she was alright. "Where were you?! I was looking for you!" He exclaimed, enjoying the feeling of her around his arms.

xMellowmint said:
Amy followed Lupus outside and looked at the car. "Either way... it's honestly a sick car..." Amy smiled brightly and sat in the seat next to the driver.
Lupus slid in with a contented sigh putting his hands on the steering wheel, "Ahh... I missed my baby Bee." he purred, his eyes glittering with satisfaction of the warm leather smell in the car "Thank you, I'm sure she appreciates the compliment- I know no one drives her except me... so, you ready to go?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus slid in with a contented sigh putting his hands on the steering wheel, "Ahh... I missed my baby Bee." he purred, his eyes glittering with satisfaction of the warm leather smell in the car "Thank you, I'm sure she appreciates the compliment- I know no one drives her except me... so, you ready to go?"
Amy chuckled and nodded. "Sure, let's go... And did you name your car based off the transformer?" Amy continued giggling. "Cute."

xMellowmint said:
Amy chuckled and nodded. "Sure, let's go... And did you name your car based off the transformer?" Amy continued giggling. "Cute."
Lupus blushed darkly, "Well- yeah." he started the car and pulled out of the driveway and towards the edge of town.

xMellowmint said:
"Oh no you-" Aiden just dropped what he was going to say and saw Lydia out the window on the corner of his eyes. "I'm out. See ya.." He jogged out the door and then came running towards Lydia. He embraced her from behind, glad that she was alright. "Where were you?! I was looking for you!" He exclaimed, enjoying the feeling of her around his arms.
Lydia Grave Lydia was standing on the rooftop, eyes shut, trying to focus on some noise to distract from the ringing in her ears. Typically she would have listened to bird noise, but there wasn't much here. When she felt something wrap around her from behind, her eyes flew open and her feet scrambled on the concrete for a moment, trying to turn around. The mage stopped though, when she heard a voice from directly behind her. Although she hadn't socialized much with anyone yet, but a name came to mind, Aiden, almost deja-vu-like. Another effect from the spell, dammit! Every time, she always regretted casting that one. Why did she even..?

For a few moments, Lydia stammered and struggled to find words with which to reply.

'Y-you were?' She sounded rather stunned that anyone would go out looking for her, but that wasn't shock from the fact, but from the surprise of being nearly attacked.

Habit. Darned assassins were everywhere back home.

'I... I've just been here, 's far as I know...'

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus blushed darkly, "Well- yeah." he started the car and pulled out of the driveway and towards the edge of town.
Amy smiled as she looked out the window. She never really explored the place when she arrived here now that she thought about it. It was nice to go on a little adventure, especially with Lupus by her side. "How'd you find the place anyway?"

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia was standing on the rooftop, eyes shut, trying to focus on some noise to distract from the ringing in her ears. Typically she would have listened to bird noise, but there wasn't much here. When she felt something wrap around her from behind, her eyes flew open and her feet scrambled on the concrete for a moment, trying to turn around. The mage stopped though, when she heard a voice from directly behind her. Although she hadn't socialized much with anyone yet, but a name came to mind, Aiden, almost deja-vu-like. Another effect from the spell, dammit! Every time, she always regretted casting that one. Why did she even..?
For a few moments, Lydia stammered and struggled to find words with which to reply.

'Y-you were?' She sounded rather stunned that anyone would go out looking for her, but that wasn't shock from the fact, but from the surprise of being nearly attacked.

Habit. Darned assassins were everywhere back home.

'I... I've just been here, 's far as I know...'

Aiden turned her around and looked her in the eye. "What about your hang over? Are you fine? Over it... What are you doing up here anyway?! You're not planning on jumping... Oh my god! You weren't right?!" Aiden was panicking. Now he's just jumping to conclusions. Maybe Aiden was drunk... Not really.. He's just tired.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil watched her. "a little bit better?" he asked watching her carefully to make sure she was alright. "would you be interested in accompanying me on a walk?" he asked watching her as he enjoyed her company so much and hoped that her walking a bit, would help her in anyway shape or form.
@MadameRedWolf

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled as she looked out the window. She never really explored the place when she arrived here now that she thought about it. It was nice to go on a little adventure, especially with Lupus by her side. "How'd you find the place anyway?"
"After my- incident- my parents couldn't even stand to look at me. see, my family doesn't believe in interbreed relations, they were horrified enough that it was a Vampire let alone it was from the rivalry Coven," he paused "so they sent me anywhere they coud- even if it was human city where I was going to have to attend a human school." his hands were tight on the steering wheel. "So I am basically disowned- but they haven't cut me off and I have to attend all family appearances- they don't want to tarnish the perfect image of the Vulcan family."

she nodded, "My antlers are sprouting another prong- so they hurt a little- just growth pains." she explained her wince. they realizing as her hangover that was clouding her mind- she was talking to someone new. more than that, they had asked her to go on a walk, even more, it was boy "I-Uh- uh-" She turned deep pink, and nodded

xMellowmint said:
Aiden turned her around and looked her in the eye. "What about your hang over? Are you fine? Over it... What are you doing up here anyway?! You're not planning on jumping... Oh my god! You weren't right?!" Aiden was panicking. Now he's just jumping to conclusions. Maybe Aiden was drunk... Not really.. He's just tired.
Lydia Grave It took a long moment for Lydia's achingly tired mind to process all the questions that were thrown at her in just a few seconds, and when she had her expression became one of confusion, surprise, and a few more similar emotions muddled in.

'W-what..? Why would... what?' Lydia took a moment to look behind her and glance over the edge of the building, which was a bit closer to her heel than she had realized. Perhaps she was simply used to heights? Mentally, she shrugged at that thought; her mind was sluggish, and her sleep schedule was rather disturbed here. Looking out a window and seeing only one, small silvery moon in the sky was a bit unnerving for her. Not only that, but the constellations she recognized were completely absent as well, and thinking about it even made her uneasy.

'No, I don't believe I was planning to jump... Even so, I've fallen off cliffs before, I have ways of surviving.' With her last phrase, a small but unenthusiastic smirk came to Lydia's face, but faded. She'd fallen off cliffs nearly twice as high as the roof of this building, as were such things encountered in the more mountainous regions of that place....

MadameRedWolf said:
"After my- incident- my parents couldn't even stand to look at me. see, my family doesn't believe in interbreed relations, they were horrified enough that it was a Vampire let alone it was from the rivalry Coven," he paused "so they sent me anywhere they coud- even if it was human city where I was going to have to attend a human school." his hands were tight on the steering wheel. "So I am basically disowned- but they haven't cut me off and I have to attend all family appearances- they don't want to tarnish the perfect image of the Vulcan family."
Amy sat there quiet. All she could do was look at Lupus, sinking in the pain he must have went through during those times. She bit the bottom of her lip, wanting to say something but couldn't think of anything. She just looked straight out the window then back at Lupus. "I'm sorry you've had to go through so much...." She said in a whisperish tone but at the same time talking low as her voice was breaking with pain.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave It took a long moment for Lydia's achingly tired mind to process all the questions that were thrown at her in just a few seconds, and when she had her expression became one of confusion, surprise, and a few more similar emotions muddled in.
'W-what..? Why would... what?' Lydia took a moment to look behind her and glance over the edge of the building, which was a bit closer to her heel than she had realized. Perhaps she was simply used to heights? Mentally, she shrugged at that thought; her mind was sluggish, and her sleep schedule was rather disturbed here. Looking out a window and seeing only one, small silvery moon in the sky was a bit unnerving for her. Not only that, but the constellations she recognized were completely absent as well, and thinking about it even made her uneasy.

'No, I don't believe I was planning to jump... Even so, I've fallen off cliffs before, I have ways of surviving.' With her last phrase, a small but unenthusiastic smirk came to Lydia's face, but faded. She'd fallen off cliffs nearly twice as high as the roof of this building, as were such things encountered in the more mountainous regions of that place....
Aiden smiled and hugged her close. "Thank goodness.... I don't want you to jump..." Aiden smiled weakly as he closed his weary eyes, taking a few deep breaths and then falling asleep as Aiden was just resting on Lydia's shoulder. He was breathing softly though he also didn't know why he felt so tired at the moment. He doesn't really remember the last time he was sleeping now that he though about it. When he first met Lydia, he never did go to sleep. He watched her rest and tried to take care of her but never got rest himself.

Percil looked at her. "I promise not to do anything inappropriate." he said smiling as he followed a path snaking around the house and into the woods to a small pond, with frogs, and other little woodland creatures around the area it was a comfortable place he had seen upon arriving. "that makes sense, I do like your antlers." he said smiling admiring them as the one thing pixies were was honest.

@MadameRedWolf

xMellowmint said:
Amy sat there quiet. All she could do was look at Lupus, sinking in the pain he must have went through during those times. She bit the bottom of her lip, wanting to say something but couldn't think of anything. She just looked straight out the window then back at Lupus. "I'm sorry you've had to go through so much...." She said in a whisperish tone but at the same time talking low as her voice was breaking with pain.
"I am glad I did," he smiled at her, taking his eyes off the road for a moment to look at her, "cause I met you, and that makes it worth it."

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil looked at her. "I promise not to do anything inappropriate." he said smiling as he followed a path snaking around the house and into the woods to a small pond, with frogs, and other little woodland creatures around the area it was a comfortable place he had seen upon arriving. "that makes sense, I do like your antlers." he said smiling admiring them as the one thing pixies were was honest.
@MadameRedWolf
she turned darker in color "O-Oh no I didn't think you would..." she looked up as they got to the pond, the light reflecting off her white hair and lighting up her pink eyes," w-wow it pretty b-back here" she smiled a little at the statement about her antlers, "Th-thank you... n-not many people do a-a lot of people think th-they're w-weird"

MadameRedWolf said:
"I am glad I did," he smiled at her, taking his eyes off the road for a moment to look at her, "cause I met you, and that makes it worth it."
she turned darker in color "O-Oh no I didn't think you would..." she looked up as they got to the pond, the light reflecting off her white hair and lighting up her pink eyes," w-wow it pretty b-back here" she smiled a little at the statement about her antlers, "Th-thank you... n-not many people do a-a lot of people think th-they're w-weird"
Amy blushed brightly with a stupid smile on her face. She couldn't hold it in, she had to smile. Again, she didn't understand what was so special about her. "Dark pasts brings bright futures then..." She chuckled.

Percil smiled. "a lot of people don't understand me, i like to play little jokes on people but i never mean anything by it, and your antlers are a part of you, they make you who you are which in my opinion is a really cool girl." he said looking at her as he thought she was an awesome girl to hang around as he enjoyed her company his wings a forest green color with flecks of gold interspered in his wings as is wings caught the light and sort of reflected the light onto the pond.

xMellowmint said:
Amy blushed brightly with a stupid smile on her face. She couldn't hold it in, she had to smile. Again, she didn't understand what was so special about her. "Dark pasts brings bright futures then..." She chuckled.
"I agree. oh- here we are." he pulled into a driveway lined with apple trees in full bloom

MadameRedWolf said:
"I agree. oh- here we are." he pulled into a driveway lined with apple trees in full bloom
Amy smiled as she looked at all the different plants. "Oh it's beautiful!" She unbuckled her seat belt and quickly got out of the car. It was pretty empty, she didn't see any other creatures there at the moment, so she just ran through the garden.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "a lot of people don't understand me, i like to play little jokes on people but i never mean anything by it, and your antlers are a part of you, they make you who you are which in my opinion is a really cool girl." he said looking at her as he thought she was an awesome girl to hang around as he enjoyed her company his wings a forest green color with flecks of gold interspered in his wings as is wings caught the light and sort of reflected the light onto the pond.
She blushed darkly "Th-thank you Percil" she looked at the sprite, she was somewhat confused- Ethan wasn't particularly rude, but he wasn't... gentle... and well, straight forward with what he thought, this was... strange... what was the warm feeling in her belly? it was almost what she felt when she was with Lupus... but more surprising. she didn't realize it- but she was relaxed with Percil- she didn't feel like he would laugh or scoff off her words or that he would tell her her antlers looked funny, or point out the first prong on the left was crooked.

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled as she looked at all the different plants. "Oh it's beautiful!" She unbuckled her seat belt and quickly got out of the car. It was pretty empty, she didn't see any other creatures there at the moment, so she just ran through the garden.
Lupus smiled and walked out behind her, his horns gleamed in the light, he felt good, the sun warmed his bare arms, and his pants clinked softly as he walked down the path.

Ahri

After finishing her skype call with Hikaru, she hurried over to her room and started packing her belongings. She packed most of her things but she didn't want to carry two luggages. She hurried her way down stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a few snacks for the ride to Korea. Knowing that she'll be gone for at least six years, she didn't want to be held back by a person. Although there was this person in mind...

At the airport, she dressed comfortably, camouflage pants, white tank top, a black cotton jacket tied to her waist, and a pair of sunglasses. Her passport and plane ticket was in her hand along with her phone. A small backpack hung over her shoulders and her luggage was by her side. An almost empty boba drink was in her other hand. She waited in her seat, waiting to board onto her plane.

@anyone

MadameRedWolf said:
She blushed darkly "Th-thank you Percil" she looked at the sprite, she was somewhat confused- Ethan wasn't particularly rude, but he wasn't... gentle... and well, straight forward with what he thought, this was... strange... what was the warm feeling in her belly? it was almost what she felt when she was with Lupus... but more surprising. she didn't realize it- but she was relaxed with Percil- she didn't feel like he would laugh or scoff off her words or that he would tell her her antlers looked funny, or point out the first prong on the left was crooked.
Lupus smiled and walked out behind her, his horns gleamed in the light, he felt good, the sun warmed his bare arms, and his pants clinked softly as he walked down the path.
Amy ran back to him and grabbed Lupus's wrist. "Comeone! Let's goooooooooo~" She said as she was slowly turning into her siren form without knowing it.

Percil nodded. "your welcome." he said as he smiled. "how long does it take for the antlers to grow?" he asked curiously as he enjoyed her very much he felt warm and bubbly wondering if she was even remotley interested with him as he was after all a pixie, with his wings and he was very light hearted with a serious exterior.

xMellowmint said:
Amy ran back to him and grabbed Lupus's wrist. "Comeone! Let's goooooooooo~" She said as she was slowly turning into her siren form without knowing it.
((is he supposed to have a different reaction to Siren form right away?))Lupus smiled and followed hermore quickly, this morning when he woke up- he hadn't activated his Glamor magic tohide his scars- he had felt even if Amy noticed, he hoped she didn't care.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil nodded. "your welcome." he said as he smiled. "how long does it take for the antlers to grow?" he asked curiously as he enjoyed her very much he felt warm and bubbly wondering if she was even remotley interested with him as he was after all a pixie, with his wings and he was very light hearted with a serious exterior.
Hikari smiled at him, her shy eyes glimmering happily, "Two weeks betweed every odd birthday since I was 9, a new prong will grow until I'm about 37, and by the birthday the new prong is in- I'm turning 17 in aweek, so I'm growing my third prong." she smiled at him, "Your wings are pretty"

((I gtg to bed now, night))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back