• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
"Mkay" Lupus purred. he stood up and took off his shirt and skinny jeans and went into his closet, and pulled out a pair of black and red trip pants and a black tee shirt with a picture of a crossbow on it that read "Everyone makes fun of the redneck until the zombie apocalypse" he then looked in the mirror and grimaced as half his hair stood up in a snowy shock straight in between his horns making him look like he had a third one. he picked up a brush and brushed it out causing it to feather nicely across his frorehead and down his neck.
View attachment 233571View attachment 233587

Amy went towards the kitchen, tying her hair in a high messy pony tail and put on an apron. She grabbed flour, baking powder, eggs, bacon, sausages, ect. She wasn't a great chef but it was good enough that it was edible. She took out a pan, a mixing bowl and a whisk also some tongs. She clanged the tongs together and placed them back down, grabbing some eggs and breaking them into the mixing bowl with flower, baking powder, water and oil. She started to mix until they were fluffy and creamy. "There~ That should be about right!"

xMellowmint said:
Amy went towards the kitchen, tying her hair in a high messy pony tail and put on an apron. She grabbed flour, baking powder, eggs, bacon, sausages, ect. She wasn't a great chef but it was good enough that it was edible. She took out a pan, a mixing bowl and a whisk also some tongs. She clanged the tongs together and placed them back down, grabbing some eggs and breaking them into the mixing bowl with flower, baking powder, water and oil. She started to mix until they were fluffy and creamy. "There~ That should be about right!"
Lupus walked down the stairs the chains on his jeans clinking. He walked through the living room then turned, seeing a shape on the couch, the T.V was on, showing the title menu for the last disc of Angel Beatz on the screen, an empty bottle of peach-schnapps on the ground next to the couch- on the couch- a sleeping Hikari. her eyes were puffy showing she had cried- she was wrapped up- swimming really- in a hoodie that Ethan had left for her when he and Grayson had left. Lupus's eyes softened with pain when he saw his cousin like that. eh poked his head into the Kitchen, "Amy, love, could you give me a hand? I think I should move Hikari back to the room... she's passed out on the couch... I think she just watched Angel Beats and cried herself to sleep..." he felt an immense wave of guilt about how he had initially reacted to Hakari's relationship with Ethan.

Spazzycat101 said:
(Oh dear... this is all just back-and-forthing xD )
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur One of Lily's hands twitched, with half a mind to reach for her gun and force the information from this jerk's throat. Still, her fingers balled themselves instead into fists as she tried to subdue herself by reiterating the fact that she had at least one more guaranteed non-human, although with no idea what he actually was. Well, other than a cheater. Perhaps with the influence of people, next school year she could intimidate or blackmail him and his friends into letting the truth through? Come on... Couldn't be that difficult, these people could only keep secrets as well as the next ordinary teenager, couldn't they?

Her jaw clenched in an attempt to ignore her own aggravation as she watched Aiden disappear into the wood, she turned to Ahri instead.

'Would you have any inclination to share either of your actual species?' Lily's voice was flat, dull, bored, and rather fed-up. She was oh-so-close to using her pistol, regardless of whether it was needed or not.

@Nanax
Aiden started to jog, looking for Lydia, realizing that he just left her. 'Damnit... How could I forget her like that...' He turned his head left and right, looking for the short little girl with beautiful brown hair. She did have a hangover, she could be anywhere... Unless she's back home... But.. He didn't know at the moment. All he could do was yell out her name. "Lydia!!" He yelled out, his voice echoing through the neighborhood. "Lydia!! Where are you!!"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus walked down the stairs the chains on his jeans clinking. He walked through the living room then turned, seeing a shape on the couch, the T.V was on, showing the title menu for the last disc of Angel Beatz on the screen, an empty bottle of peach-schnapps on the ground next to the couch- on the couch- a sleeping Hikari. her eyes were puffy showing she had cried- she was wrapped up- swimming really- in a hoodie that Ethan had left for her when he and Grayson had left. Lupus's eyes softened with pain when he saw his cousin like that. eh poked his head into the Kitchen, "Amy, love, could you give me a hand? I think I should move Hikari back to the room... she's passed out on the couch... I think she just watched Angel Beats and cried herself to sleep..." he felt an immense wave of guilt about how he had initially reacted to Hakari's relationship with Ethan.
Amy nodded and lowered the stove as she already placed a ladle of pancakes on it. She washed her hands but her face was already filled with the flour. She took off her apron and placed it on a near by counter and headed towards Lupus. "What's wrong Lupu-" She walked towards the living room and found Hikari on the couch. Around her eyes were the color red from, it seems as if she was crying. She nodded and looked back up Lupus who looked in pain from Hikari. "It'll be best if you took her back to her room..."

xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded and lowered the stove as she already placed a ladle of pancakes on it. She washed her hands but her face was already filled with the flour. She took off her apron and placed it on a near by counter and headed towards Lupus. "What's wrong Lupu-" She walked towards the living room and found Hikari on the couch. Around her eyes were the color red from, it seems as if she was crying. She nodded and looked back up Lupus who looked in pain from Hikari. "It'll be best if you took her back to her room..."
He shook his head and scooped Hikari up, "Could you get the bottle?" he sighed, he placed his forehead against Hikari's and channeled his magic through her and her form glowed, and she shrank to the shape of a small red fox, he looked to AMy, "This way she wont have a Hangover when she wakes- and she wont have nightmares." he carried her up to the bedroom and lay her in the bed, then pulling black-out curtains he left the room, locking it behind him. he returned to the kitchen with Amy.

MadameRedWolf said:
He shook his head and scooped Hikari up, "Could you get the bottle?" he sighed, he placed his forehead against Hikari's and channeled his magic through her and her form glowed, and she shrank to the shape of a small red fox, he looked to AMy, "This way she wont have a Hangover when she wakes- and she wont have nightmares." he carried her up to the bedroom and lay her in the bed, then pulling black-out curtains he left the room, locking it behind him. he returned to the kitchen with Amy.
Amy nodded and looked for the bottle Lupus was asking for. She picked it up and placed it on the near by counter so Lupus can grab it when needing it. She placed her apron back on and turned the temperature up, flipping the pancake. She grabbed another pan and placed it on the stove, sizzling the bacon.

xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded and looked for the bottle Lupus was asking for. She picked it up and placed it on the near by counter so Lupus can grab it when needing it. She placed her apron back on and turned the temperature up, flipping the pancake. She grabbed another pan and placed it on the stove, sizzling the bacon.
Lupus sat down at the table and looked up at Amy, "Thank you for not being judgmental- Hikari isn't very good with loss."

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus sat down at the table and looked up at Amy, "Thank you for not being judgmental- Hikari isn't very good with loss."
Amy looked over at Lupus. "Why would I judge her...? She's going through pain... what kind of creature would I be if I laughed at her for that..." She sighed, placing one of the pancakes on a plate, and then another, and then another, stacking it up.

xMellowmint said:
Amy looked over at Lupus. "Why would I judge her...? She's going through pain... what kind of creature would I be if I laughed at her for that..." She sighed, placing one of the pancakes on a plate, and then another, and then another, stacking it up.
"I'm just so protective over her... I want to find Ethan and rip his heart out for leaving her... but then I have to remind myself, that Ethan couldn't help it. he and his brother had to leave... I don't even believe Ethan wanted to leave Hikari behind, but who is going to abandon their family because of a girl really? especially a family who is kind to you." He amended the last part of his statement as he would have no problem leaving his family- except for Hikari.

MadameRedWolf said:
"I'm just so protective over her... I want to find Ethan and rip his heart out for leaving her... but then I have to remind myself, that Ethan couldn't help it. he and his brother had to leave... I don't even believe Ethan wanted to leave Hikari behind, but who is going to abandon their family because of a girl really? especially a family who is kind to you." He amended the last part of his statement as he would have no problem leaving his family- except for Hikari.
Amy nodded as she started scrambling eggs and placed the plate of pancake on the dinner table. "I know what you mean...." She sighed and looked over at Lupus. "I'd do the exact same if anyone would try to hurt my brother... Maybe..." She added a hint of salt and pepper to the eggs and continued mixing.

xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded as she started scrambling eggs and placed the plate of pancake on the dinner table. "I know what you mean...." She sighed and looked over at Lupus. "I'd do the exact same if anyone would try to hurt my brother... Maybe..." She added a hint of salt and pepper to the eggs and continued mixing.
He nodded and looked up at her, "Your amazing you know?"

Percil had found a room dropping his stuff as he went outside walking around as he was bored out his mind, he then went inside and into the kitchen as he sat down tilting his head back then stretching out his wings and arms before looking to around the room carefully as he was curious he held a bottle filled with a clear blue liquid as he sipped it curiously wondering where the heck everyone was.

Avery had decided to sit down outside as she stared up at the sky, wondering what was going on around her and wondered happened to tony and where he had gone she was anxious and nervous as she had decided to move on past it and try to see someone else as she propped her feet up on a table.

@TheDarkOwl

Adri walked around the grounds, after grayson had left her when he sucked up her blood she had decided to replenish her blood supply she then walked up to his room as she was about to knock on the door but then sat down outside the room to wait for him as she was wondering what he was up to. She really liked him and was really happy that she wanted to know if he felt the same

@LaDyGrEy

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
He nodded and looked up at her, "Your amazing you know?"
"I didn't do anything that made me amazing Lupus." She smiled as she poured the scramble eggs on the plate and placed them on the table.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil had found a room dropping his stuff as he went outside walking around as he was bored out his mind, he then went inside and into the kitchen noticing some people as he sat down tilting his head back then stretching out his wings and arms before looking to them carefully as he was curious he held a bottle filled with a clear blue liquid as he sipped it curious.
@MadameRedWolf @xMellowmint

Avery had decided to sit down outside as she stared up at the sky, wondering what was going on around her and wondered happened to tony and where he had gone she was anxious and nervous as she had decided to move on past it and try to see someone else as she propped her feet up on a table.

@TheDarkOwl

Adri walked around the grounds, after grayson had left her when he sucked up her blood she had decided to replenish her blood supply she then walked up to his room as she was about to knock on the door but then sat down outside the room to wait for him as she was wondering what he was up to. She really liked him and was really happy that she wanted to know if he felt the same

@LaDyGrEy
(I'm pretty sure we're in Lupus's house. Sorry >~<)

Avery walked around looking at the forest when she saw a guy who seemed to be looking for someone and she was curious. She walked up to him. "ummmm hi." she said nervously wondering what he was looking for and if the what was another person as she tilted her head to the side happily finally seeing someone other than just her sister and tony.

@xMellowmint

xMellowmint said:
(I'm pretty sure we're in Lupus's house. Sorry >~<)
((Were actually in the regular house... lol the one where everyone lives- Lupus's parents wouldn't allow Amy into their home))

xMellowmint said:
"I didn't do anything that made me amazing Lupus." She smiled as she poured the scramble eggs on the plate and placed them on the table.
Youlistened to me pour my heart out, you delt with my episode, you can handle my family drama... what else?"

Hikari walked down the stairs, her eyes bleary and she was wearing sunglasses. "Good morning Amy, Lupus." she said softly. she looked at Percil for a moment before sitting next to her cousin.(( Hikari is free and hungover))

Percil looked at the hungover girl assessing her. "hello, my name is percil." he said looking at hikari as he seemed to really like her even if he was and is a major jokester. He wanted to make a funny remark but held his tongue as he had a serious expression on his face but he was truly light hearted and tried to make everything fun and enjoyable for everyone.

@MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
Youlistened to me pour my heart out, you delt with my episode, you can handle my family drama... what else?"
Hikari walked down the stairs, her eyes bleary and she was wearing sunglasses. "Good morning Amy, Lupus." she said softly. she looked at Percil for a moment before sitting next to her cousin.(( Hikari is free and hungover))
"It's honestly nothing," Amy chuckled as she placed empty plates on the table with forks, spoons, and knives. She also placed maple syrup on the counter if Lupus wanted any. Amy wasn't a fan of maple syrup. Honestly it was too sweet for her. She placed the bacon and sausages on the table as well. "Bon appetite!" Amy exclaimed as she took off the apron and got herself cleaned up.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery walked around looking at the forest when she saw a guy who seemed to be looking for someone and she was curious. She walked up to him. "ummmm hi." she said nervously wondering what he was looking for and if the what was another person as she tilted her head to the side happily finally seeing someone other than just her sister and tony.
@xMellowmint
Aiden turned around as she found the girl from before. "Oh hey... O remember you... You're the girl who was soaking wet I'm the rain... Am I correct?" He raised an eyebrow, hoping he got it correct.

Avery nodded. "actually yeah, I am sorry I didn't get your name that last time." she said chuckling slightly as she was now in a pair of low rise jeans and a shirt that read. (I didn't slap you I gave your face a high 5.) the shirt was purple and the writing in black as she looked at him.

@xMellowmint

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery nodded. "actually yeah, I am sorry I didn't get your name that last time." she said chuckling slightly as she was now in a pair of low rise jeans and a shirt that read. (I didn't slap you I gave your face a high 5.) the shirt was purple and the writing in black as she looked at him.
@xMellowmint
Aiden chuckled as he read her shirt. It was honestly cute of you asked him. "I'm Aiden. Just Aiden, no need to learn my last name. May I ask who are my dear?"

Avery smiled."Avery is the name and last names are pointless to me." she said shrugging as she was happy to see him again. "i helped you with that girl who was completely plastered." she said matter of factly as she wondered he was doing out she was just out and about clearly bored and wanting to interact with someone.

@xMellowmint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back