• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Aiden crossed his arms and looked at her. "What do you mean mental thing?" He looked at her and wondered what was missing. She usually always held something... but what was it? "Oh! Where's your camera? You usually always have that out? And you never really showed me my soccer pics..."
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Quickly, her smile turned into a scowl. What was he talking about..? Soccer pictures?

Ooooohhhh... When she had been faking paparazzi? Did he honestly thing she was actually taking pictures of sports? God, he was dumber than she thought... Quickly her expression turned to one of pity.

'I'm unsure if I've ever met anyone so gullible... And by mental thing, I mean something that obviously has some kind of influence over the emotions of others. How else could someone explain the unnatural dedication of your fangirl troupe?' Again, Lily's expression turned into a maliciously victorious grin.

Whatever he could do, it probably had a correlation with eye contact, that would explain why he was all over every girl he met...

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled as she started to bite down on the pocky, leaning in closer to Lupus. She closed her eyes as the root of her hair started to turn ruby red and then before she knew it, her whole hair was red. Her breast felt a bit bigger and her butt also got bigger too a bit. Her succubus side was transformed without Amy knowing. She opened her eyes, her icy blue eyes were changed to a reddish-orange. She grabbed the back of Lupus's neck and leaned him in closer gently.
Lupus looked surprised, but he leaned forward and crashed his lips into her, putting his hands on her waist. he had closed his eyes, but under closed lids his eyes had bled red, the color of heat and lust, he didn't know why either, he had just kissed Amy earlier, but now... it was different.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus looked surprised, but he leaned forward and crashed his lips into her, putting his hands on her waist. he had closed his eyes, but under closed lids his eyes had bled red, the color of heat and lust, he didn't know why either, he had just kissed Amy earlier, but now... it was different.
((BTW I'm drinking, so if my typing slurs... heads up))

MadameRedWolf said:
Amy in succubus form, gently pushed Lupus down and continued kissing him with her on top. She pinned him down a bit as she felt a little tail coming from behind and she immediately stopped. She popped back into her human form and her hair turned back to a dirty blonde. She blinked and her eyes were back to blue. "I-I'm sorry.." she sat back up quickly, getting off Lupus.

Spazzycat101 said:
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Quickly, her smile turned into a scowl. What was he talking about..? Soccer pictures?
Ooooohhhh... When she had been faking paparazzi? Did he honestly thing she was actually taking pictures of sports? God, he was dumber than she thought... Quickly her expression turned to one of pity.

'I'm unsure if I've ever met anyone so gullible... And by mental thing, I mean something that obviously has some kind of influence over the emotions of others. How else could someone explain the unnatural dedication of your fangirl troupe?' Again, Lily's expression turned into a maliciously victorious grin.

Whatever he could do, it probably had a correlation with eye contact, that would explain why he was all over every girl he met...
(Wow okay)

Aiden scoffed and looked at her up and down. Her attitude was disgusting to Aiden and he just turned his head away. He looked down at Ahri and then back at the short female. He debated on picking Ahri up or leaving her down on the floor. He didn't know if he should feel embarrassed, ashamed, insulted, maybe he's feeling all three. He just flipped his red bangs out of his face and adjusted his glasses back to place. "I'll be leaving first..." He turned around and walked back home.

xMellowmint said:
Amy in succubus form, gently pushed Lupus down and continued kissing him with her on top. She pinned him down a bit as she felt a little tail coming from behind and she immediately stopped. She popped back into her human form and her hair turned back to a dirty blonde. She blinked and her eyes were back to blue. "I-I'm sorry.." she sat back up quickly, getting off Lupus.
Lupusopened his eyes, the red slowly fading back to amber "Er- uh what? I-" he blushed, "Oh dear. what happened?" his eyes were slightly cloudy from the left over lust clouding his mind, thoughts that he would never speak rushed through his head like a flip book.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupusopened his eyes, the red slowly fading back to amber "Er- uh what? I-" he blushed, "Oh dear. what happened?" his eyes were slightly cloudy from the left over lust clouding his mind, thoughts that he would never speak rushed through his head like a flip book.
Amy giggled as she looked at his cloudy eyes. She blinked once and one of her eyes were a reddish orange and she ended up having red high lights in her hair. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Another round or nah~? I'll try not to stop unless you want me too~" She winked.

xMellowmint said:
Amy giggled as she looked at his cloudy eyes. She blinked once and one of her eyes were a reddish orange and she ended up having red high lights in her hair. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Another round or nah~? I'll try not to stop unless you want me too~" She winked.
"Leys skip the candy" He might well have pounced on her, he pushed her back against his bed, kissing her, a low posessive growl at his throat.

MadameRedWolf said:
"Leys skip the candy" He might well have pounced on her, he pushed her back against his bed, kissing her, a low posessive growl at his throat.
Amy blushed brightly as she felt Lupus jump on top of her. In a mere second, she found Lupus on top of her, pinning her on the bed and felt his warm lips on hers. She closed her eyes and pulled his body closer to hers, kissing him back passionately. To be honest, Amy couldn't tell if she was kissing him like she did in the past when she flirted with people or if she is actually doing it out of feeling. Her heart started to beat a bit faster as the kiss started to deepin a bit.

xMellowmint said:
Amy blushed brightly as she felt Lupus jump on top of her. In a mere second, she found Lupus on top of her, pinning her on the bed and felt his warm lips on hers. She closed her eyes and pulled his body closer to hers, kissing him back passionately. To be honest, Amy couldn't tell if she was kissing him like she did in the past when she flirted with people or if she is actually doing it out of feeling. Her heart started to beat a bit faster as the kiss started to deepin a bit.
He puled back a second, his eyes glittered crimson as he looked into her eyes, "Amy, I just- god, I feel like shit for asking this- before I continue on this, I have to ask, this, this that you are acting on, that you are feeling, this isn't brought on by your Succubus blood right? I think- I think I love you Amy, I want to be able to love you with everything I can give, but I also need to know- is this instinct or do you love me back?" In his recently changed red eyes, there was love, vulnerability, and hope.

MadameRedWolf said:
He puled back a second, his eyes glittered crimson as he looked into her eyes, "Amy, I just- god, I feel like shit for asking this- before I continue on this, I have to ask, this, this that you are acting on, that you are feeling, this isn't brought on by your Succubus blood right? I think- I think I love you Amy, I want to be able to love you with everything I can give, but I also need to know- is this instinct or do you love me back?" In his recently changed red eyes, there was love, vulnerability, and hope.
(NO! NOT NOW! NOT NOW! TOO EARLY!)

Amy's hair turned fully red and giggled. "Of course not..." She whispered seductively as she rubbed her pointer finger under Lupus's chin but as she heard those three words... She went back to human form. She pushed Lupus off him "N-No! You can't!" She sat up and got off the bed quickly, looking away. "Y-You shouldn't love someone like me! I-I'll mess with your feelings and I-I don't want to do that to you!" She covered her mouth before she could continue.

xMellowmint said:
(NO! NOT NOW! NOT NOW! TOO EARLY!)
Amy's hair turned fully red and giggled. "Of course not..." She whispered seductively as she rubbed her pointer finger under Lupus's chin but as she heard those three words... She went back to human form. She pushed Lupus off him "N-No! You can't!" She sat up and got off the bed quickly, looking away. "Y-You shouldn't love someone like me! I-I'll mess with your feelings and I-I don't want to do that to you!" She covered her mouth before she could continue.
Lupus grabbed her hand, his eyes faded amber again, "I love you Amy, and I love you Siren, humanor Suubus." he looked into her eyes, "No Amy, just because of the way you may act when you are a Succubus doesn't meanI wont love you. Its too late."

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus grabbed her hand, his eyes faded amber again, "I love you Amy, and I love you Siren, humanor Suubus." he looked into her eyes, "No Amy, just because of the way you may act when you are a Succubus doesn't meanI wont love you. Its too late."
Amy felt her heart skip a beat as her eyes and Lupus's eyes locked. You don't understand... She ran over to him and sat on his laps, kissing him (honestly a bit roughly) and grabbed onto the back of shirt. I love you too.... She thought but she didn't have the strength to say it. She just continued kissing him, pulling him in closer.

xMellowmint said:
Amy felt her heart skip a beat as her eyes and Lupus's eyes locked. You don't understand... She ran over to him and sat on his laps, kissing him (honestly a bit roughly) and grabbed onto the back of shirt. I love you too.... She thought but she didn't have the strength to say it. She just continued kissing him, pulling him in closer.
He was slightly confused, but kissed her back none-the less, grabbing her air in one hand, gripping her side with the other, his heart swelling with love, there was nothing he wanted more than this girl, his Siren, his succubus, Amy. his Amy.

MadameRedWolf said:
He was slightly confused, but kissed her back none-the less, grabbing her air in one hand, gripping her side with the other, his heart swelling with love, there was nothing he wanted more than this girl, his Siren, his succubus, Amy. his Amy.
Please stop.... Though Amy couldn't stop. She smiled slightly as she enjoyed the taste of his sweet lips. She enjoyed the feeling of Lupus's hands on her. It was a warm touch on her skin.

Lupus kissed her more- but only for a moment before pulling back "I love you Amy, please, can you lay down with me and just let me hold you?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus kissed her more- but only for a moment before pulling back "I love you Amy, please, can you lay down with me and just let me hold you?"
Amy couldn't restrain herself from declining. She nodded and laid down on the bed, waiting for Lupus to fall next to her.

Chaos stood up and walked toward Ai so that Mayhem could not hear him. "I know you might feel betrayed by him but it is not his fault or yours. When he was born he was supposed to bring life to death because that is his one and true objective. He never had parents because he was created by the creator of this universe to keep balance and order between the two creations. Life was supposed to bring new creations while Death was supposed to destroy those creations once old enough or if the surplus population grew even greater. That is what he was created to do and if he developed feelings from something Life created then he would be distracted from his work and order would fall into the hands of Chaos and Peace. Once Chaos and Peace resolved the outbalance things would be handed back to Life and Death to keep going in that Cycle."

Kippers said:
Chaos stood up and walked toward Ai so that Mayhem could not hear him. "I know you might feel betrayed by him but it is not his fault or yours. When he was born he was supposed to bring life to death because that is his one and true objective. He never had parents because he was created by the creator of this universe to keep balance and order between the two creations. Life was supposed to bring new creations while Death was supposed to destroy those creations once old enough or if the surplus population grew even greater. That is what he was created to do and if he developed feelings from something Life created then he would be distracted from his work and order would fall into the hands of Chaos and Peace. Once Chaos and Peace resolved the outbalance things would be handed back to Life and Death to keep going in that Cycle."
She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. "He won't ever be happy. He's just a tool then, right? I truly loved Mayhem and I believe that he did too. I didn't even get to say goodbye." Ai said and pushed her hair back with her shaky hands.

"Unless he can find a way to break himself from the chains that he is wrapped up in.. then I don't think he can ever be a happy. Only alone. And that is unfortunately the circumstances to this situation that he is in."

Kippers said:
"Unless he can find a way to break himself from the chains that he is wrapped up in.. then I don't think he can ever be a happy. Only alone. And that is unfortunately the circumstances to this situation that he is in."
Ai glanced at Mayhem then looked back at Chaos. "Is it even possible for him to be 'broken' from his chains?" She asked. "His whole life is so fucked up and I can't even blame it on you so it's frustrating." She said and sighed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The only thing I can think of is if the person who created this universe made a new Death. But his powers would surely be stripped of him and he would turn to a human." Chaos said whilst thinking of other possible outcomes.

Kippers said:
"The only thing I can think of is if the person who created this universe made a new Death. But his powers would surely be stripped of him and he would turn to a human." Chaos said whilst thinking of other possible outcomes.
"Find a new death..." Ai thought aloud. "The guy who created the universe. How would we find him?" She asked Chaos. "Mayhem would be upset if he became a human, I know he despises them. What should we do? You're his good friend."

xMellowmint said:
Amy couldn't restrain herself from declining. She nodded and laid down on the bed, waiting for Lupus to fall next to her.
Lupus lay next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to his chest. he buried his nose in her hair drinking in her scent my Amy... he drifted off to sleep with that thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back