• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Aiden smirked as she finally spoke. "Nah....." He laughed mischievously. But, his curiosity got the better of him. He walked over to the female, not remembering her name, he looked her in the eye, still holding Ahri over his shoulder. "Hiya, I remember you.... may I ask if you remember me?" He chuckled and flipped his hair out of his eyes.
@Spazzycat101
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lydia had gone to hide her camera inside her bag as soon as she heard the noise of the tree, and was just now zipping it shut as the person approached her and spoke. In reply, she nodded.

'I also remember your brunette friend from earlier, and this girl too. As well as the supposed vampire she was with.' Lily began fighting the grin that was coming onto her face. 'I also know that there is absolutely no way that any human could process that much alcohol that fast, so that confirms that...' Lily opted to stop talking after this, she didn't want to lay everything she knew out on a table, only to hopefully intimidate or scare these two into possibly letting more useful hints slip... She expected it to be difficult, especially against someone who seemed to have talent with mental manipulation, but she intended to try nonetheless.

(OMG HORRIBLE TYPO.... O.o it's fixed now)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jeez you're heavy." Chaos grunted as he walked through the darkest pits of hell. He had placed Mayhem over his shoulders. "Wake up soon. I don't want to be carrying you forever." He said and reached the swirling black and red which was the exit back to the upper world known as earth. He stepped through the portal and chose their location back at the house. In a split second he was slightly outside of the structure where Mayhem used to live. For a while they had to go back to Hell to stop Demons from attacking the Demon kings wedding. They were hired and did a great Job of it but after Mayhem collapsed for reasons unknown and has been in the same Coma for about a month. He has been grasping onto the same locket for that time and no one can pry him from it no matter how hard they try to.

Chaos walked up to the door and used his free hand to knock sending waves of sound through the house that should be heard to anyone nearby or anyone with sensitive hearing. "
Hellooo." He called through the letter box and scratched the top of his head confusingly. "No one in?" He thought and shrugged waiting. They had to leave suddenly and without an explanation because of the fact that no one knew about Mayhem being Death and Chaos being.. Well the bringer of Chaos. Chaos hadn't been staying there.

Kippers said:
"Jeez you're heavy." Chaos grunted as he walked through the darkest pits of hell. He had placed Mayhem over his shoulders. "Wake up soon. I don't want to be carrying you forever." He said and reached the swirling black and red which was the exit back to the upper world known as earth. He stepped through the portal and chose their location back at the house. In a split second he was slightly outside of the structure where Mayhem used to live. For a while they had to go back to Hell to stop Demons from attacking the Demon kings wedding. They were hired and did a great Job of it but after Mayhem collapsed for reasons unknown and has been in the same Coma for about a month. He has been grasping onto the same locket for that time and no one can pry him from it no matter how hard they try to.
Chaos walked up to the door and used his free hand to knock sending waves of sound through the house that should be heard to anyone nearby or anyone with sensitive hearing. "
Hellooo." He called through the letter box and scratched the top of his head confusingly. "No one in?" He thought and shrugged waiting. They had to leave suddenly and without an explanation because of the fact that no one knew about Mayhem being Death and Chaos being.. Well the bringer of Chaos. Chaos hadn't been staying there.
Ai was sitting on the couch with Karou. She got up when she heard the knock on the door. Ai opened it and sighed. "What do you- Wait, I know you. You're his friend." Ai said in disgust. Her eyes then shifted to Mayhem. He was unconscious.

"What happened to him?" She asked, trying to hide the worry in her voice.

"I don't know. He has been in a coma for around a month. He should have been back in the space of two days. Well we should have but you know." He said shifting him around so that his shoulder was not aching from his weight. "Even though he is skinny he is way heavier then expected." He sighed again. "Can I put him down somewhere? I know it's not my house."

Kippers said:
"I don't know. He has been in a coma for around a month. He should have been back in the space of two days. Well we should have but you know." He said shifting him around so that his shoulder was not aching from his weight. "Even though he is skinny he is way heavier then expected." He sighed again. "Can I put him down somewhere? I know it's not my house."
"Follow me to his room." Ai said. They walked upstairs and went into Mayhem's room. The bed was a mess because Ai slept in it a few days after Mayhem left. It was stupid now that she thought about it.

"Just lay him on his bed. So, what kind of "job" did you guys have to do."

Chaos followed Ai to Mayhem's room and placed him down onto the bed. The hand that was holding the locket was on his chest. "He has been holding that damn thing for the entire month. I tried getting it away from him but it's like his hands are glued to the thing." He explained and sat down in the chair next to the window. "I don't know whats wrong with him. H-" Mayhem began to violently move around in his bed making pillows and the blanket fall off onto the floor. Chaos held him down against the bed "He has also been doing that.." "Don't leave.. Don't leave.." Mayhem repeated still in the unconscious state. "He's having a nightmare. Ever since he has collapsed he has been having the same one. Over and over again." Chaos explained whilst Mayhem squeezed the locket a little. His right arm was reaching out to something. Someone. In his nightmare.

@KpopSenpai

Kippers said:
Chaos followed Ai to Mayhem's room and placed him down onto the bed. The hand that was holding the locket was on his chest. "He has been holding that damn thing for the entire month. I tried getting it away from him but it's like his hands are glued to the thing." He explained and sat down in the chair next to the window. "I don't know whats wrong with him. H-" Mayhem began to violently move around in his bed making pillows and the blanket fall off onto the floor. Chaos held him down against the bed "He has also been doing that.." "Don't leave.. Don't leave.." Mayhem repeated still in the unconscious state. "He's having a nightmare. Ever since he has collapsed he has been having the same one. Over and over again." Chaos explained whilst Mayhem squeezed the locket a little. His right arm was reaching out to something. Someone. In his nightmare.

@KpopSenpai
(Damn that's intense) Ai didn't know what to do or how to help him. Her eyes were wide. She feared for Mayhem. "What the hell did you guys do that triggered this?" She asked and stood by his side. "Who gave him that locket? Will he ever wake up? What do I do to help him?"

"Listen. Mayhem will kill me when he finds out I told you this. If he wakes up.." Chaos let go once he calmed down breathing heavily. "Mayhem is not an ordinary entity. He hides his true self from everyone else because he fears that he will be caught.. We went to hell to help the Demon King or Satan at his wedding for his new queen. We acted as security and Mayhem could not tell anyone else because they would become more suspicious of what he is and where he comes from. After the wedding he was given a locket from someone who hid their identity saying that it would show a picture of the thing most precious to him. He took it and when he opened it he collapsed. He was born with the beginning of life. Because he is the opposite to it. He is what people call the Grim Reaper." Chaos explained. "And I am the cause of Chaos. Like he is the cause of Death. I can't explain the Coma but I think it's because he is going through what is called a Memory Disappearance. He has to forget what ever is inside of the locket and all the memories to do with it. Or he can't wake up. It's the only thing I can think of. And it happens to the people who literally are prevented from loving something. Thats why he keeps his distance. Have you noticed anyone getting close to him?" He asked and tilted his head to the side a little because he hadn't been there long so knows nothing about the relations between everyone.

Kippers said:
"Listen. Mayhem will kill me when he finds out I told you this. If he wakes up.." Chaos let go once he calmed down breathing heavily. "Mayhem is not an ordinary entity. He hides his true self from everyone else because he fears that he will be caught.. We went to hell to help the Demon King or Satan at his wedding for his new queen. We acted as security and Mayhem could not tell anyone else because they would become more suspicious of what he is and where he comes from. After the wedding he was given a locket from someone who hid their identity saying that it would show a picture of the thing most precious to him. He took it and when he opened it he collapsed. He was born with the beginning of life. Because he is the opposite to it. He is what people call the Grim Reaper." Chaos explained. "And I am the cause of Chaos. Like he is the cause of Death. I can't explain the Coma but I think it's because he is going through what is called a Memory Disappearance. He has to forget what ever is inside of the locket and all the memories to do with it. Or he can't wake up. It's the only thing I can think of. And it happens to the people who literally are prevented from loving something. Thats why he keeps his distance. Have you noticed anyone getting close to him?" He asked and tilted his head to the side a little because he hadn't been there long so knows nothing about the relations between everyone.
"That's why he didn't want me to know who he really was.. that's why he was so distant from everyone. I flirted with him.. started to like him and we kissed and I love him and.. and I'm the only one he is close to.. I.. oh my god." Ai sat down on the edge of the bed. "Now what?" She asked.

"Now we have to see what is inside of the Locket. If it's not you then his memories are of something else.. But if you are the only one who is close to him.. Then I'm sorry but we will just have to wait out the storm."

Kippers said:
"Now we have to see what is inside of the Locket. If it's not you then his memories are of something else.. But if you are the only one who is close to him.. Then I'm sorry but we will just have to wait out the storm."
She nodded. "How will we get him to let go of it?" Ai asked. She hoped it wasn't her in the locket, but at the same time she wished it was.. who was the person who meant the world to him?

"I have no idea to be completely honest with you." He replied scratching his head. "I have tried and failed a lot of the time"

Kippers said:
"I have no idea to be completely honest with you." He replied scratching his head. "I have tried and failed a lot of the time"
"Maybe I should try..?" She asked.

(If she does try will she able to get it or not? Ur call xD )

"Sure. Go ahead." He said and sat back to watch.

=[[ Ok. It's your call though on who or what is in the picture. :0 :P ]]-

Kippers said:
"Sure. Go ahead." He said and sat back to watch.

=[[ Ok. It's your call though on who or what is in the picture. :0 :P ]]-
(Damn. So much power xD ) Ai pried the locket from his hands. She let out a shaky breath as she opened the locket.

(Was there anyone else in his life he was close to?)

-[[ Not really. Ai is the only love interest he has had. And I doubt he would hold Chaos close to his heart. xDD ]]- "I don't know how you did it. But who is inside of it?" He asked with his hands on both of his legs whilst he was sitting down in both suspense and wonder.

Kippers said:
-[[ Not really. Ai is the only love interest he has had. And I doubt he would hold Chaos close to his heart. xDD ]]- "I don't know how you did it. But who is inside of it?" He asked with his hands on both of his legs whilst he was sitting down in both suspense and wonder.
"Me" Ai said, her voice barely above a whisper. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Mayhem sat up on his bed breathing heavily with his eyes widened. One hand was over one of his eyes and when he looked around the room he saw Chaos there.. And someone crying. "How was the mission Chaos.. And why was I asleep." he asked and Chaos turned his head to look at him. "You were in a Coma." He simply replied with a face of pity for Ai from her crying. "A coma? But we just finished the mission right. I as having a nightmare. A girl.. She was leaving me. But I can't remember who or what she looked like."

Spazzycat101 said:
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lydia had gone to hide her camera inside her bag as soon as she heard the noise of the tree, and was just now zipping it shut as the person approached her and spoke. In reply, she nodded.
'I also remember your brunette friend from earlier, and this girl too. As well as the supposed vampire she was with.' Lily began fighting the grin that was coming onto her face. 'I also know that there is absolutely no way that any human could process that much alcohol that fast, so that confirms that...' Lily opted to stop talking after this, she didn't want to lay everything she knew out on a table, only to hopefully intimidate or scare these two into possibly letting more useful hints slip... She expected it to be difficult, especially against someone who seemed to have talent with mental manipulation, but she intended to try nonetheless.

(OMG HORRIBLE TYPO.... O.o it's fixed now)
Aiden blushed a bit as he remembered the girl he gave vocal lessons too. He brushed it off and looked down at her. "What's your point?" He growled a bit. "Implying that I'm not human?" He lifted up the girl's chin a bit and looked her in the eye. "Who said I was darling..?" He smirked as he saw her trying to hold back a grin. "And what vampire was Ahri with?" He asked, dropping Ahri in the floor a bit curious. It's been about three months since he've talked to Ahri. Did Ahri already like this vampire...? He tried his best not to care, just because he confessed it... that doesn't mean he still loves Ahri.. Unless... he said love and not loved. He mentally facepalmed himself, cringing a bit that he did say that. Damnit Aiden.....

MadameRedWolf said:
He smirked, "Yeah," he placed his lips around the other end of the pocky, his amber eyes staring into her own.
Amy smiled as she started to bite down on the pocky, leaning in closer to Lupus. She closed her eyes as the root of her hair started to turn ruby red and then before she knew it, her whole hair was red. Her breast felt a bit bigger and her butt also got bigger too a bit. Her succubus side was transformed without Amy knowing. She opened her eyes, her icy blue eyes were changed to a reddish-orange. She grabbed the back of Lupus's neck and leaned him in closer gently.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden blushed a bit as he remembered the girl he gave vocal lessons too. He brushed it off and looked down at her. "What's your point?" He growled a bit. "Implying that I'm not human?" He lifted up the girl's chin a bit and looked her in the eye. "Who said I was darling..?" He smirked as he saw her trying to hold back a grin. "And what vampire was Ahri with?" He asked, dropping Ahri in the floor a bit curious. It's been about three months since he've talked to Ahri. Did Ahri already like this vampire...? He tried his best not to care, just because he confessed it... that doesn't mean he still loves Ahri.. Unless... he said love and not loved. He mentally facepalmed himself, cringing a bit that he did say that. Damnit Aiden.....
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur 'Who ever said she was?' Lily nodded to Ahri, who was now on the ground. 'Or that poor, probably half-drunk girl? And I don't know many vampires, only know of the one that she's been seeing.'

Lily couldn't keep back a smile, one that looked a bit malevolent and matched her glare rather well.

'Now what kind of mental thing,' Lily practically spat the word, 'Could be afraid of a bloodsucker?'

Evidently, most of these potential non-humans either looked very much like humans or were able somehow to alter their appearance. That opened up the potential for almost anything, cold- or warm-blooded, feathered, scaled,-- she had to remind herself that intelligent non-humans, especially associating with myths, were probably not going to fall under the typical categories of animal classification. Still, what kind of creature would fear them..?

Kippers said:
Mayhem sat up on his bed breathing heavily with his eyes widened. One hand was over one of his eyes and when he looked around the room he saw Chaos there.. And someone crying. "How was the mission Chaos.. And why was I asleep." he asked and Chaos turned his head to look at him. "You were in a Coma." He simply replied with a face of pity for Ai from her crying. "A coma? But we just finished the mission right. I as having a nightmare. A girl.. She was leaving me. But I can't remember who or what she looked like."
(Sorry. I was at a roller rink and there was no service.) Ai held in her sobs. He forgot her. Mayhem forgot her. She turned around and put one hand over her mouth, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Spazzycat101 said:
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur 'Who ever said she was?' Lily nodded to Ahri, who was now on the ground. 'Or that poor, probably half-drunk girl? And I don't know many vampires, only know of the one that she's been seeing.'
Lily couldn't keep back a smile, one that looked a bit malevolent and matched her glare rather well.

'Now what kind of mental thing,' Lily practically spat the word, 'Could be afraid of a bloodsucker?'

Evidently, most of these potential non-humans either looked very much like humans or were able somehow to alter their appearance. That opened up the potential for almost anything, cold- or warm-blooded, feathered, scaled,-- she had to remind herself that intelligent non-humans, especially associating with myths, were probably not going to fall under the typical categories of animal classification. Still, what kind of creature would fear them..?
Aiden crossed his arms and looked at her. "What do you mean mental thing?" He looked at her and wondered what was missing. She usually always held something... but what was it? "Oh! Where's your camera? You usually always have that out? And you never really showed me my soccer pics..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back