• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
"Nothing actually. He left a few hours ago." She explained. She lighted up with a chuckle. "Olive boy?"
Aiden blushed a bit and looked away, finally loosing up. He bit the bottom of his lips and looked down to the ground. "Can you at least tell me what you were embarrassed about...?" He mumbled under his breath.

Percil came into the house as he kicked the door yelling. "Honey I'm Home." he said looking around not really caring who heard him as he was just being himself. He held a duffel bag over his shoulder as he flapped his wings as he tucked them in a cigarette in his mouth, it wasn't lit he just had it in his mouth out of habit he didn't smoke it just brought him comfort somehow.

@anyone.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden blushed a bit and looked away, finally loosing up. He bit the bottom of his lips and looked down to the ground. "Can you at least tell me what you were embarrassed about...?" He mumbled under his breath.
She chuckles died down. "All of it.."

Nanax said:
She chuckles died down. "All of it.."
Only one of Aiden's eye showed as his deep dark red hair covered his other eye. "What do you mean...?" He looked up at Ahri

xMellowmint said:
Only one of Aiden's eye showed as his deep dark red hair covered his other eye. "What do you mean...?" He looked up at Ahri
Ahri remained silent.

xMellowmint said:
"Ahri.... Please tell me...."
(idk what to reply with xD )

"When you opposed sex..."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden stood there and let go of Ahri, letting his arms swing. "Really..?"
"Yeah..." She slide her back on the tree, letting herself sit.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery took him inside as he saw the interior of the house rich woods in the home as she showed him the main floor, the living room kitchen a long dining hall for large scale parties then an indoor pool. She looked at him. "what do you think so far?" she asked smiling at him.
@Jokesome
Being shown through the door, Lorus followed Avery; making sure to note down, in his other minds, where the pool was.

"It's very nice, well made house with odd angle rooms. Fantastic attention to detail on all..." Lorus had a feeling that he was sounding older, he hated that.

"Brother, you've always been the one that had the knack of boring others. Well done." Lion Lorus gave his brother a good joshing.

"My...I'm sorry for being boring. I'm the eldest of the three brothers, Avery. This is Goat Lorus talking." He smiled back at Avery.

Avery smiled. "your actually not boring me, to be honest. I actually paid attention to the architecture its fascinating." she said looking to them as she was aware that the brothers were talking. "so whats it like having 3 of you all together stuck on one body?" she said curiously.

Grayson pulled back, shit. Was his only thought, he'd screwed up again, he didn't know what to do when it came to girls, Ethan dealt with them for him. "Thanks," he muttered, turning more human as his hair returned to the original brown it was. Leaning down, he kissed on the cheek before heading down the stairs. Turning Grayson headed outside and ran like lightning, entering the forest, he climbed atop of a tree and looked out. Hearing a buzzing, he answered his phone to the man on the other side.

"Father," he questioned and the man gruffly replied. "Your work is good, keep it up as well as Ethan's, be careful from now on, words out they know you're not home, you need to recruit people for an army, get them to join you, we will get stronger," his father muttered and ended the call leaving Grayson rolling his eyes.

"Damn," He muttered looking over the grassland and the Mansion.

-

Ethan had ignored the buzzing in his pocket, who cares! He instead listened intently to his little Hikari. "Oh right, well they aren't that strong, me and Grayson never attended public schools, father gets worried all too often, it's a bit of a struggle being here," he chuckled as he moved the empty plate into the sink and looked at her.

"Anywhere you wanna go?" He asked as he scooped her up in his arms.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery smiled. "your actually not boring me, to be honest. I actually paid attention to the architecture its fascinating." she said looking to them as she was aware that the brothers were talking. "so whats it like having 3 of you all together stuck on one body?" she said curiously.
Lorus chuckled when she said "stuck". "I like to think of it, like living in a three person world. That is until we laid eyes on you." It was unlike goat to be this way, perhaps it was her smile or the fact that she was half of two beings.

"Find us a room, brother. Our feet ache like walking on 10,000 coals." Lion Lorus spoke up to make his brother anger and to get him to be his usual self.

"...and my goodness, find me a room to lay down...please." Rubbing his left calf muscle through his trousers, Lorus noticed the pain, eventually.

Avery smiled. "do you need a room to rest your feet." she said as she climbed the stairs to an empty room opening the door as there was plenty of space for him with a desk a bed and a night stand she smiled stepping aside so he could enter the room.

Adri texted grayson having tracked down his number as she wrote. "its adri, let me know if you need anything. I am always here for you." she wrote as she got cleaned up blood on her shirt as she changed into a sexy black dress. that showed her bust line and slender legs as she went downstairs in search of something to occupy her time with. @LaDyGrEy

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery smiled. "do you need a room to rest your feet." she said as she climbed the stairs to an empty room opening the door as there was plenty of space for him with a desk a bed and a night stand she smiled stepping aside so he could enter the room.
Nodding at Avery then following her to the room, Lorus' eyes widened. Brushing, gently, past Avery, snake Lorus appeared behind the human head. "This seems like an acceptable place for our size, brothers." Still speaking in the minds, the human Lorus nodded his head. "It is indeed a fine room for our size, snake." Turning around and looking at Avery, Lorus smiled then changed to his true form once more. Their bag, thrown into a corner of the room as the beast stretched it's forelegs and hind legs.

"We appreciate you helping us get accustomed to this house and this room." The lion head spoke to Avery in a sincere way. The goat was still clicking its neck as he spoke as the snake rolled its eyes. "You acted like we've never been true to our form, brother. Geez louise..."

Resting on its legs, the lion head lay down.
"Please, brother, you know I have aches more than you could possibly understand." The goat turned to face the snake as it spoke, with a frown. "Well, anyway brother, i'm sure Avery will get bored of us soon..."

Avery looked them. "i should slap you all, i'm far from bored, and the likely hood of me getting bored is nonexsistent." she said sure of herself as her eyes glazed over red as she was partially annoyed with them thinking she'd get bored. "so other than that, i know what it is like to walk around especially when your feet hurt but you probably don't understand my feet hurt when i've walked a couple miles in high heeled shoes." she said feeling like a trooper wearing 6 inche heels on a hiking trail having walked 5 miles in the shoes after she had injured her wings from a stumble from a tree when she was first learning how to fly.

@Jokesome

@Tigergirl2013

"It was snake that said it, not either of us two." Goat chimed as the left paw pointed at lion and itself. A subtle low growl was heard from lion as he saw her eyes turn red, "our younger brother, snake, has never been slapped...by all means, clout him around the jaw..." The lion chuckled as he licked his teeth.

"Wearing heels...a females thing, i guess. Geez! Why wear things, on your hooves...demon baby!" Snake, purposefully trying to anger Avery with what he spoke. Emphasizing how little he cared for he red eyes by mentioning hooves and the fact that she was half of a pair. "How little you must care about snake, Avery. He does not care for the ways of human, or others."

Nanax said:
"Yeah..." She slide her back on the tree, letting herself sit.
"Why... Would that embarrass you... Wait. Are you not a virgin?" Aiden raised an eyebrow. It's not that he has anything against it, he just didn't want to lose his virginity to someone who would probably leave him. I mean he could still lose the person he loves because of divorced, but at least it's more trust worthy... In his opinion...

xMellowmint said:
"Why... Would that embarrass you... Wait. Are you not a virgin?" Aiden raised an eyebrow. It's not that he has anything against it, he just didn't want to lose his virginity to someone who would probably leave him. I mean he could still lose the person he loves because of divorced, but at least it's more trust worthy... In his opinion...
"...Nope, lost that title a while back." She turned to face the tree and putting herself in shame.

Avery shrugged. "more like this, you trying to anger me isn't going to work, i have feet and you got hooves more or less, and after all, I am part an angel as well, so I will leave you 3 to get settled in and if you would like maybe we can hang out later." she said walking away from them to see their reactions as she didn't care if anyone remotely tried to push her buttons to get her attention.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery shrugged. "more like this, you trying to anger me isn't going to work, i have feet and you got hooves more or less, and after all, I am part an angel as well, so I will leave you 3 to get settled in and if you would like maybe we can hang out later." she said walking away from them to see their reactions as she didn't care if anyone remotely tried to push her buttons to get her attention.
The three heads nodded towards Avery, "should there be anything I need to know, we shall ask you." The lion Lorus spoke towards their new friend.

Rta'i sighed when she was cleaning her room, it was all messy and dirty, she din't like that! She smiled when she finished, then walking outside of her room, walking around, kind of bored, cleaning other messes that she found on the way to somewhere. Getting up, she grabbed her teddy bear and apologized, continuing to walk, until she just realized that she forgot something in her room, she then ran to it, trying to find the thing she was looking for.

Avery walked away going to her room as she was going to play piano.

Percil came up the stairs seeing a girl about to go into her room, wondering who she was. He tucked in his wings and walked towards her, as her door was ajar. "hello." he said to Rta'i curiously wondering what she was looking for as he held his duffel bag in one hand thinking about cracking a joke then becoming serious as he watched her go about her room.

@Miyu

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery walked away going to her room as she was going to play piano.
Percil came up the stairs seeing a girl about to go into her room, wondering who she was. He tucked in his wings and walked towards her, as her door was ajar. "hello." he said to Rta'i curiously wondering what she was looking for as he held his duffel bag in one hand thinking about cracking a joke then becoming serious as he watched her go about her room.

@Miyu
Rta'i looked over at Percil as he greeted her. Rta'i just waved as a hello, but din't seem to talk with the boy, when she finally found the thing she was looking for, she finally started to speak. "Sorry about that ..." She said and continued. "My name is Rta'i ... What's yours?" The maid looking girl asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Percil smiled. "Percil, pleasure to make your acquaintance." he said extending his hand to her as his golden green eyes looked over her and his dark black hair, his high prominenet cheek bones stood out as his fingers were long and slender trying to shake her hand. He looked intimidating to most but to heart he was a goof ball and it showed when it came to his many antics and the fact when he went inside he yelled. Honey I'm Home as a joke to get a few people to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back