• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery smiled. "thanks, your a bit more unique than me." she said happily as she was enjoying the company of Lorus. She looked at him wondering if he wanted to go in and get settled instead of standing in the cold and the sky gray and dreary of the oncoming rain storm approaching the mansion.
Snake Lorus picked up the dropped bag in it's mouth as Lorus then changed back to his human form carrying the bag in his right hand. "Well, as one unique being to another, may I say you're very...how do humans say...beautiful." The elder brother, goat Lorus, was now in control of the human Lorus. "Brother, next time you to lead please warn me. Last time I almost mentally punched you in the face." The mouth of Lorus smiled, Goat knew how to goad his brother into anger easily. "Please, if you don't mind, I'd like to see inside." Gesturing towards Avery to take his hand, Lorus bowed his head.

Avery took him inside as he saw the interior of the house rich woods in the home as she showed him the main floor, the living room kitchen a long dining hall for large scale parties then an indoor pool. She looked at him. "what do you think so far?" she asked smiling at him.

@Jokesome

(It's been forever since I roleplayed omgg) Ai sat in her room, her knees brought to her chest. Karou sat next to her, trying to comfort her.

"Ai.."

"He left me.. Mayhem left. I get close to one person and now look at what happened." Ai whispered.

"I'm sorry Ai." Karou said, trying to comfort her. She shook her head. "I can't do this anymore. First you, now him. This is too much." Ai said this and got up, leaving her bedroom. She went outside to get some fresh air.

@anyone

(Mayhem broke Ai's heart and @Kippers broke my heart so. Lol.)

KpopSenpai said:
(It's been forever since I roleplayed omgg) Ai sat in her room, her knees brought to her chest. Karou sat next to her, trying to comfort her.
"Ai.."

"He left me.. Mayhem left. I get close to one person and now look at what happened." Ai whispered.

"I'm sorry Ai." Karou said, trying to comfort her. She shook her head. "I can't do this anymore. First you, now him. This is too much." Ai said this and got up, leaving her bedroom. She went outside to get some fresh air.

@anyone

(Mayhem broke Ai's heart and @Kippers broke my heart so. Lol.)
(omg xD )

Nanax said:
@Spazzycat101 @xMellowmint
Ahri scoffed. "He's drunk isn't he?" She chuckled. "Let's go home, I know a trick to hangovers." She told Lydia.
Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia had calmed down a bit after a moment, but she was still tense and nodded perhaps a bit too hastily in answer to Ahri's question.
'I am. Fine, I mean. I'm fine.' She might have been speaking with a with a subtle sharpness to her words, but she ignored her almost unnoticeably tense tone and gave a small smile, as if to reiterate that fact. Lydia promptly stood after speaking, but too quickly and felt a ringing in her ears grow prominent, accompanied by the pulse of pain hammering behind her eyes. She fell back down to sit on the couch again, holding one hand over her forehead as if that would ease the aching.

@xMellowmint @Anyone else there
Aiden scoffed. "I'm not drunk. I know my limits." He sat up and looked up and down at Ahri. He could feel his face getting a bit hotter when he looked at her. He still felt angry at her but at the same time he wasn't. He didn't even know why he was mad at her, he just was. "W-Wait... we're not home..?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled at her, 'So what do you want to do now, Amy?" he sat on the edge of the bed, a smile evident on his face.
Amy sat down right next to him and rested her head against his arm. She looked over at him and smiled. "Oh I actually have an idea~! Ever heard of the pocky game?" She went over to her purse and pulled out a box of strawberry pocky, her personal favorite. She shook them a bit and giggled. "I've always wanted to play this game but I wasn't really close to anyone to play it with."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden scoffed. "I'm not drunk. I know my limits." He sat up and looked up and down at Ahri. He could feel his face getting a bit hotter when he looked at her. He still felt angry at her but at the same time he wasn't. He didn't even know why he was mad at her, he just was. "W-Wait... we're not home..?"
Ahri sighed. "No we aren't..." She told the drunkard. "At least you know yourr limits, unlike me.."

Nanax said:
Ahri sighed. "No we aren't..." She told the drunkard. "At least you know yourr limits, unlike me.."
"What's that suppose to mean?" He raised an eyebrow and looked around. The place didn't look familiar... did he just walk into a stranger's house? "L-Let's go home then..." He walked out the door, but slightly missed it, banging his head on the wall.

xMellowmint said:
"What's that suppose to mean?" He raised an eyebrow and looked around. The place didn't look familiar... did he just walk into a stranger's house? "L-Let's go home then..." He walked out the door, but slightly missed it, banging his head on the wall.
"Oh my fucking god. You're drunk" She grabbed his arm and dragged him along.

Nanax said:
"Oh my fucking god. You're drunk" She grabbed his arm and dragged him along.
"I'm not and you know that!" He breathed out as all you could smell was alcohol coming from his breath. He tried to escape Ahri's grasp but he had no energy to do so at the time.

xMellowmint said:
"I'm not and you know that!" He breathed out as all you could smell was alcohol coming from his breath. He tried to escape Ahri's grasp but he had no energy to do so at the time.
Ahri gripped his arm a bit tighter. "Yes you are! I can smell the alcohol. Stop trying to get out of my grip."

xMellowmint said:
Amy sat down right next to him and rested her head against his arm. She looked over at him and smiled. "Oh I actually have an idea~! Ever heard of the pocky game?" She went over to her purse and pulled out a box of strawberry pocky, her personal favorite. She shook them a bit and giggled. "I've always wanted to play this game but I wasn't really close to anyone to play it with."
Lupus smiled, "sure, sounds like fun."

KpopSenpai said:
(What a hoe lol jk)
xMellowmint said:
(Excuse you I'm a pick ax)
(OH DEAR HEAVENS JUST CHOOSE

4wbuh-minecraft_tools_pixel_art_35416.png
)

(YO WHO IS SINGLE SPEAK UP NOW. ONE TIME OFFER. WOULD YOU LIKE A HOE WHO IS EMOTIONALLY BROKEN AND JUST WANTS SOME LOVE? IF SO PLEASE REPLY)

(i would make another character but @Nanax said no more than 2 and my twins are occupied.... one is offering her blood to a pure blood vampire, and one is showing a new guy around. both of mine are female...)

KpopSenpai said:
(YO WHO IS SINGLE SPEAK UP NOW. ONE TIME OFFER. WOULD YOU LIKE A HOE WHO IS EMOTIONALLY BROKEN AND JUST WANTS SOME LOVE? IF SO PLEASE REPLY)
(*No one replies*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back