• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KpopSenpai said:
(YO WHO IS SINGLE SPEAK UP NOW. ONE TIME OFFER. WOULD YOU LIKE A HOE WHO IS EMOTIONALLY BROKEN AND JUST WANTS SOME LOVE? IF SO PLEASE REPLY)
(Dibs)

Nanax said:
Ahri gripped his arm a bit tighter. "Yes you are! I can smell the alcohol. Stop trying to get out of my grip."
Aiden whined as he was still being dragged. "Why are you so mean to meeeeeeeeee????" He cried like a child. He actually was acting like a child. The alcohol got to him finally, which is making him really childish at the moment.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled, "sure, sounds like fun."
Amy winked and opened the box and then the wrapper. "Do you know how to play?" She stuck a pocky on her mouth but didn't chew.

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
Aiden whined as he was still being dragged. "Why are you so mean to meeeeeeeeee????" He cried like a child. He actually was acting like a child. The alcohol got to him finally, which is making him really childish at the moment.
"Says the one who ignored me...." She continued to drag him, nearly home.

Spazzycat101 said:
(OH DEAR HEAVENS JUST CHOOSE
4wbuh-minecraft_tools_pixel_art_35416.png
)
(God... Does this mean o have to admit my true self.... Fine....

I'm a spatula....)

Nanax said:
"Says the one who ignored me...." She continued to drag him, nearly home.
Aiden snapped out of it and dragged Ahri out of the path and into some forest. He pinned her against a tree and looked her in the eye. He just stayed quiet and kept making eye contact with her.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden snapped out of it and dragged Ahri out of the path and into some forest. He pinned her against a tree and looked her in the eye. He just stayed quiet and kept making eye contact with her.
Ahri's back slammed against a tree. She closed her eyes and felt a sharp pain on her spine. She opened her eyes and faced Aiden. Eye to eye. ( ( :P ))

Last edited by a moderator:
AVery showed Lorus around then pointed upstairs. "rooms are upstairs you just need to pick one. I am going to enjoy myself." she went around smiling wondering where everyone as she saw the rain coming down outside and she could hear the crack of thunder and the white streak of lightning across the sky. She was thinking about going out as she waited for more people as she was unamused by the storm occuring outside.

@anyone.

Nanax said:
Ahri's back slammed against a tree. She closed her eyes and felt a sharp pain on her spine. She opened her eyes and faced Aiden. Eye to eye. ( :P )
Aiden finally broke the silence and took a deep breath. "Do you know how hard it is.....?"

He turned his head towards the side, looking away, breaking the locked eyes.

"How hard it is to fall in love without feeling pain...?"

He lifted his head slowly.

"You always... Played with my feelings..."

He turned his head back towards the nine tailed fox.

"I'm not drunk... And I swear my life on it...."

He took one last breath and finally confessed.

"I love you Ahriko..."

(I'm so ashamed on how weak this is....)

xMellowmint said:
Aiden finally broke the silence and took a deep breath. "Do you know how hard it is.....?"

"I love you Ahriko..."

(

xD it has finally came out)

She scoffed and looked away. Her eyes started to water up.

"It's hard on me too you know?! While watching aside, you're with some other chick and I'm here thinking that I'm your side chick!"

Nanax said:

(

"It's hard on me too you know?! While watching aside, you're with some other chick and I'm here thinking that I'm your side chick!"

Aiden scoffed back. "It's my job.... You actually did go on a date! Why were you so embarrassed to a point you burned yourself?!" He snarled at her, making his grip a bit tighter.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden scoffed back. "It's my job.... You actually did go on a date! Why were you so embarrassed to a point you burned yourself?!" He snarled at her, making his grip a bit tighter.
Ahri shutted up. She kept quiet and loosened her tension in her body. "Wait a minute...Who the hel-" She thought for a moment. "Damn it Hikaru.." She mumbled.

Nanax said:
Ahri shutted up. She kept quiet and loosened her tension in her body. "Wait a minute...Who the hel-" She thought for a moment. "Damn it Hikaru.." She mumbled.
"I tried my best to not ask but I couldn't help it! I need to know!" Aiden looked at her, heart broken. "What did he do to you.....?!" He was panting a little. "Do you know how worried sick I was when you told me he tried to make a move on you?! What did te dirty olive boy do to you?!"

xMellowmint said:
"I tried my best to not ask but I couldn't help it! I need to know!" Aiden looked at her, heart broken. "What did he do to you.....?!" He was panting a little. "Do you know how worried sick I was when you told me he tried to make a move on you?! What did te dirty olive boy do to you?!"
"Nothing actually. He left a few hours ago." She explained. She lighted up with a chuckle. "Olive boy?"

xMellowmint said:

"I love you Ahriko..."

Nanax said:

(

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Click... click... click...

Those poor little daydreamers, straggling on back at the school.

Lily smirked, and examined her find. Ah, good things did come to those who wait and watch, and follow. That girl from earlier, who was with the acclaimed vampire, and the guy who seemed to hook up with at least every girl he met. Even better-- ooh, did someone else just approach? She did hear another name spoken, after all. Her eyebrows arched and her lip curled up into a grin. Sports covers weren't her thing, she'd rather report about the people-- using that as a loose term, obviously. Lily wondered.. Should she reveal the hidden media yet, or let the beautiful little chaos fumble along a bit more..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back