• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil smiled. "Percil, pleasure to make your acquaintance." he said extending his hand to her as his golden green eyes looked over her and his dark black hair, his high prominenet cheek bones stood out as his fingers were long and slender trying to shake her hand. He looked intimidating to most but to heart he was a goof ball and it showed when it came to his many antics and the fact when he went inside he yelled. Honey I'm Home as a joke to get a few people to laugh.
Rta'i was annoyed for a bit but she reached her hand out to Percil's, shaking it. "Nice to meet you Percil ..." She said, in more of a quiet but annoyed tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Percil looked at her confused. "are you annoyed with me?" he asked withdrawing his hand from hers as he was uncertain by her, she seemed very pleasant to be around but he got a different vibe from her as if she didn't care about many males. He was intrigued by her as he assessed her seeing her in a maids uniform.

@Miyu

Rta'i made a small nod as yes to Percil's question. She sat down on her bed, staring at him. "Why are you here anyways? You know that I don't like people coming up behind me and suddenly greet me and stuff ..." She said, making a little face like she was annoyed as she continued to hug her teddy bear. Rta'i rubbed her eyes, she seemed to be a bit tired.

Percil looked at her. "i apologize I wasn't aware, I was just new and saw your door open so I thought I would introduce myself, I am also wondering if you'd like some help." he said sincerely as he felt bad as he was getting ready to walk away if she said no, he liked her but would not encroach on her territory since he did like his space too. He wanted to make a friend but he suddenly felt bad, as if he was a nuisance to her like she didn't want him there like she hated him in a way.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil looked at her. "i apologize I wasn't aware, I was just new and saw your door open so I thought I would introduce myself, I am also wondering if you'd like some help." he said sincerely as he felt bad as he was getting ready to walk away if she said no, he liked her but would not encroach on her territory since he did like his space too. He wanted to make a friend but he suddenly felt bad, as if he was a nuisance to her like she didn't want him there like she hated him in a way.
Rta'i stared over at him. "It's okay ... I know how it fells when you're here because you're new." She paused. "I would like help, thank you very much." She said, making a grin, she then looked at her room that was a bit messy, grabbing a broom, she started to clean the floor, trying to make it clean like always. Rta'i then looked over at Percil. "I don't hate you or anything ... It's just that I never had any friends and I was always alone for everything." She said, giving him something to help her clean.

He smiled cleaning her windows as he sorted through her stuff, he noticed there wasn't any plant life in the room and he looked down at his hand as he manipulated the ivy on his arm as it grew a small potted begonia as he placed on the window sill as it started to bloom some, he smiled at her. "well your not alone now." he said he had set his bag outside the room so that it was out of the way of the cleaning as he assisted her in cleaning up the mess.

Tigergirl2013 said:
He smiled cleaning her windows as he sorted through her stuff, he noticed there wasn't any plant life in the room and he looked down at his hand as he manipulated the ivy on his arm as it grew a small potted begonia as he placed on the window sill as it started to bloom some, he smiled at her. "well your not alone now." he said he had set his bag outside the room so that it was out of the way of the cleaning as he assisted her in cleaning up the mess.
Rta'i stayed quiet as she watched the boy make a plant out of his hands and placed it on thw the window sill. She got angry, she din't want any source of life in her room at all! She then tried to ignore the little plant, continuing to clean.

Nanax said:
"...Nope, lost that title a while back." She turned to face the tree and putting herself in shame.
Aiden placed his hands on her waist, pulling her in closer, and whispered softly in her ear. "It's okay.... If you think I think less of you... That's not true..."

Percil saw he was agitated at the sight of the plant as he brought it back to his hand and made it disappear, he thought she didn't like who he was as he questioned whether or not to leave as he didn't know what to do as he finished the task picked up his duffel bag looking to her. "i'm sorry if you don't like me." he said starting to walk away.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden placed his hands on her waist, pulling her in closer, and whispered softly in her ear. "It's okay.... If you think I think less of you... That's not true..."
She remained silent.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden rested his head on her shoulder, nuzzling his face on her neck.
(I have a mental block ;- ;) She remained silent...still

xMellowmint said:
Nanax said:
She remained silent.
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lily was careful to time the small clicks of her camera to the sounds of the wood. The pattern of this bird, then that one... Loud enough to disguise the noise of her tool. Of course, she was no professional at birding, and on a few occasions might have been possible to make out.

Speaking of make out, she was getting some damn good pictures for a fangirl's heartbreak article.

But her original intention... yes, it was to find out what was up with this group. One confirmed non-human, and several suspects. She needed some kind of evidence though, were all of these people the same, or were they different non-human creatures? Were all of them even non-human?

Rather suddenly, a bird or squirrel scrambled away from some rain-laden young tree, and sent a large shower of leftover rainwater at both Lily and the two persons of interest. Although she didn't cause the interruption herself, it would bring attention nearer to where she was... And she added an almost-silent growl of frustration from under her breath as well.

Nanax said:
(I have a mental block ;- ;) She remained silent...still
Spazzycat101 said:
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lily was careful to time the small clicks of her camera to the sounds of the wood. The pattern of this bird, then that one... Loud enough to disguise the noise of her tool. Of course, she was no professional at birding, and on a few occasions might have been possible to make out.
Speaking of make out, she was getting some damn good pictures for a fangirl's heartbreak article.

But her original intention... yes, it was to find out what was up with this group. One confirmed non-human, and several suspects. She needed some kind of evidence though, were all of these people the same, or were they different non-human creatures? Were all of them even non-human?

Rather suddenly, a bird or squirrel scrambled away from some rain-laden young tree, and sent a large shower of leftover rainwater at both Lily and the two persons of interest. Although she didn't cause the interruption herself, it would bring attention nearer to where she was... And she added an almost-silent growl of frustration from under her breath as well.
Aiden sighed, accepting the silence of Ahri. He just lifted her up, whispering softly, "Let's go home..." He turned around and found a girl looking in the distance. Aiden raised an eyebrow. "She... looks familiar..." He realized she was that camera girl, the one... who took pictures of him when he was practicing soccer... about... six or more months ago. He never really see her during those time now that he thought about it. He made eye contact with her and then looked away, continuing his path home.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden sighed, accepting the silence of Ahri. He just lifted her up, whispering softly, "Let's go home..." He turned around and found a girl looking in the distance. Aiden raised an eyebrow. "She... looks familiar..." He realized she was that camera girl, the one... who took pictures of him when he was practicing soccer... about... six or more months ago. He never really see her during those time now that he thought about it. He made eye contact with her and then looked away, continuing his path home.
@Spazzycat101
"Put me down!" She said while trying to wiggle her way out of his arms. She looked over and saw a girl, she was there when Grayson ditched her in the forest.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson pulled back, shit. Was his only thought, he'd screwed up again, he didn't know what to do when it came to girls, Ethan dealt with them for him. "Thanks," he muttered, turning more human as his hair returned to the original brown it was. Leaning down, he kissed on the cheek before heading down the stairs. Turning Grayson headed outside and ran like lightning, entering the forest, he climbed atop of a tree and looked out. Hearing a buzzing, he answered his phone to the man on the other side.
"Father," he questioned and the man gruffly replied. "Your work is good, keep it up as well as Ethan's, be careful from now on, words out they know you're not home, you need to recruit people for an army, get them to join you, we will get stronger," his father muttered and ended the call leaving Grayson rolling his eyes.

"Damn," He muttered looking over the grassland and the Mansion.

-

Ethan had ignored the buzzing in his pocket, who cares! He instead listened intently to his little Hikari. "Oh right, well they aren't that strong, me and Grayson never attended public schools, father gets worried all too often, it's a bit of a struggle being here," he chuckled as he moved the empty plate into the sink and looked at her.

"Anywhere you wanna go?" He asked as he scooped her up in his arms.
Hikari Gasped and looked up at him "Oh! I-I d-don't really know... I haven't really b-been in regular areas... my family lived in Japan-town in New York.. n-never really been anywhere. L-Lupus''s family is the rich branch... w-we didn't have-" she cut herself off, blushing deeply in embarrassment, she was rambling horribly.

((@ EVERYONE I am SO SORRY I wasn't getting notifications! I'm actually going to complain to the mods and see if theres a bug or something... an @xMellowmint I don't think you ever replied to Lupus... if you did please repost it??))

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil saw he was agitated at the sight of the plant as he brought it back to his hand and made it disappear, he thought she didn't like who he was as he questioned whether or not to leave as he didn't know what to do as he finished the task picked up his duffel bag looking to her. "i'm sorry if you don't like me." he said starting to walk away.
Rta'i started to fell bad fir the guy. She then walked in front of him. "Of course, I like you!" She said, making a soft smike as she hugged Percil, jutlst to make him happy. The girl then yawned again.

Percil looked at her. "i made you a begonia and you gave it a look like you hated it, and now you just feel bad, for me even when i was being nice to you." he said as he didn't want to be led on as he looked at her wondering what her intentions were towards him. He was curious with her and liked her and what he did was his way of saying he liked her but she had looked at the flower with disgust.

Rta'i stood silent as she hugged Percil tighter, she closed her eyes as her hair suddenly started to get shorter and green, her clothes then started to change and became black and white, she even started to get little horns. The demon girl then fixed her bowtie a bit., with a smile, this form is very happy and energetic. "This is just on how that side is, she doesn't like people!" The Demon girl said.

Percil looked at her odd."and why is it she doesn't like people, I tried to give her a dang begonia her room is sort of depressing to me so stark and clean." he said matter of factly as he was being honest and the thing was he could not lie to save his own skin it would be pretty obvious if he lied and he would admit it instantly.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Percil looked at her odd."and why is it she doesn't like people, I tried to give her a dang begonia her room is sort of depressing to me so stark and clean." he said matter of factly as he was being honest and the thing was he could not lie to save his own skin it would be pretty obvious if he lied and he would admit it instantly.
Rta'i then replied. "Well, her past was a bit of abusing and depressing, so she doesn't really like to be near people in any way whatsoever. But, she is actually a very good person if you become her real friend, just be with her for some time and you'll see!" The girl said with a smile. "That's even one of the reasons she's in a maid outfit and has a Teddy Bear always with her." She continued.

Percil looked her. "i will try for her, but i need to find a room, and if she likes she can assist me." he said smiling as he meant the room as he produced the begonia again holding it in his hand now as it was dainty and beautiful. "this flower represents your beauty don't ever forget that." he said placing it in her hand kissing her hand gently as he wanted to be there for her to get her to open up.

Rta'i blushed a bit, the little grey blush on her face could be seen pretty clearly. "Oh ... Um ... T-Thank you!" The girl said with a smile as the boy kissed her hand when he gave her that flower, she smiled and putted it on the window sill, she then got back to him. "You know, she has a perfect room for you!" She said, turning back to her normal form.

Nanax said:
@Spazzycat101
"Put me down!" She said while trying to wiggle her way out of his arms. She looked over and saw a girl, she was there when Grayson ditched her in the forest.
Aiden smirked as she finally spoke. "Nah....." He laughed mischievously. But, his curiosity got the better of him. He walked over to the female, not remembering her name, he looked her in the eye, still holding Ahri over his shoulder. "Hiya, I remember you.... may I ask if you remember me?" He chuckled and flipped his hair out of his eyes.

@Spazzycat101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back