• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery smiled. "i'm avery, I have been mostly in and out with my crazy sister." she said shrugging her shoulders. "whats your name?" she asked smiling walking inside as she was drenched. "being wet is not that big of a deal, afterall it is only water." she said not caring that she was wet as the house was not and warm, she stretched out her white wings her horns out.
@xMellowmint
Aiden chuckled. "Nice to meet you Avery, I'm Aiden." He took his hand out for a handshake. "I know it's just water, but you never know, your immune system can get weak out of no where and you'll get sick easily." He sat down next to the unconscious girl. "Are you sure you're comfortable with those wet clothes?"

Avery smiled "i will be right back." she said as she raced upstairs and changed into jeans and a sweater tieing her hair back into a ponytail then shook his hand firmly. "so what happened to her?" she asked gesturing towards the drunken girl on the couch extending her white wings her blonde hair curling slightly at the ends as she was really curious.

@xMellowmint

xMellowmint said:
Amy opened the door a bit and poked her head out, just to make sure it actually was safe. "Coast clear!" She walked inside and smiled as she felt comfortable in the loose clothes. "Thank you for letting me borrow your clothes~ They're actually really cozy," She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling warm and just fell on Lupus's bed.
Lupus smiled at her, 'So what do you want to do now, Amy?" he sat on the edge of the bed, a smile evident on his face.

Grayson growled at the slam of the door,he stood by it only to see Adri come up again, looking her over he growled again. Ok she looked great, and I'm now hungry and bloody ticked off that she'd run from a predator. His eyes glowing eqauy red his hair changed to black and he in lightning speed, bit down into Adri's neck.

-

Ethan chuckled, leaning forward he kissed her lips before licking the blood. It was good for him, cooking that is. He shrugged at the mention. "Care to explain?" He asked as he passed her the last piece of meat, levitating it.

Adri only let him drink from her as her eyes turned black and she watched him drink from her, thinking that ahri was afraid and that just made her laugh to herself. She was a strong powered woman as she fed grayson looking to him as she opened herself freely to him and happily. She really did like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lydia agrave It was about now that Lydia woke, greeted by the quietly burning complaint of a headache. Her jaw clenched and she sat up, an action that was rewarded with the intensifying of the pressure on her skull, and she scowled at the bitter taste that she felt in her mouth. Just about the last thing she remembered was falling asleep on a couch that she momentarily recognized as this one, with her head on someone's shoulder. It stuck her that time had passed, and probably hours of it, but she had no idea where it had gone. Had she slept here for so long? She didn't think so.

A few seconds later, she realized that she was missing her book. The book! Where was it? Lydia slowly realized that her coat was gone too, and that the book was in one of its pockets. Time had definitely passed, and she could recall none of it. Her mind raced, as usual, to wonder why, until she recalled a sense of deja vu. Lydia calmed down once she remembered the circumstances under which this always happened. It was either when she wanted to forget something or fall unconscious, but at the moment (and as usual) she was stuck in a confusion, trying to recall why she would want to do either. It made sense, she didn't have her book with her and it must have been some difficult situation, little other solution.

This whole process of realization, panic, and revelation passed in about ten seconds, and the feeling dissipated into more confusion upon seeing people.

@xMellowmint

@Tigergirl2013 @LaDyGrEy

Ahri couldn't stand being cooped up in her room. She grabbed a pair of high top converse instead of her heels. It would be impossible to run like that. She lazily slipped her converse on and didn't tie them properly. She peeked her head out of the door to find Adri and Grayson. She shook her head in disappointment. 'And I was about to think he was decent...' She thought to herself. She flashed the finger at Adri and dashed down the stairs, leaving no echo or sound. She unlocked the door and snuck out, again. Leaving herself walking on the sidewalk to downtown...again. The rain started to get heavier, and sprinted to the nearest place with coverage. While looking up at the sky, she noticed a petite woman, panicking almost. And another male, passed out. His red hair was damp and shined a bit. Ahri looked a bit closer and realized it was Aiden. "Tsk tsk tsk." 'Does he and I need to switch roles?' She thought to herself.

(I typed this on my phone so... .-.)

Nanax said:
@Tigergirl2013 @LaDyGrEy
Ahri couldn't stand being cooped up in her room. She grabbed a pair of high top converse instead of her heels. It would be impossible to run like that. She lazily slipped her converse on and didn't tie them properly. She peeked her head out of the door to find Adri and Grayson. She shook her head in disappointment. 'And I was about to think he was decent...' She thought to herself. She flashed the finger at Adri and dashed down the stairs, leaving no echo or sound. She unlocked the door and snuck out, again. Leaving herself walking on the sidewalk to downtown...again. The rain started to get heavier, and sprinted to the nearest place with coverage. While looking up at the sky, she noticed a petite woman, panicking almost. And another male, passed out. His red hair was damp and shined a bit. Ahri looked a bit closer and realized it was Aiden. "Tsk tsk tsk." 'Does he and I need to switch roles?' She thought to herself.

(I typed this on my phone so... .-.)
(Er.. I think they went inside, and the rain was stopped by @xMellowmint ...)

Spazzycat101 said:
(Er.. I think they went inside, and the rain was stopped by @xMellowmint ...)
(welp... ;-; I'll make another post then. are they in the house?)

@Tigergirl2013

Ahri walked into the building/house. (idk where you guys are at .-.) She noticed a male and two females. The male had a flushed face and the female next to him was panicking. Ahri walked over to her calmly. "You okay?"

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson growled at the slam of the door,he stood by it only to see Adri come up again, looking her over he growled again. Ok she looked great, and I'm now hungry and bloody ticked off that she'd run from a predator. His eyes glowing eqauy red his hair changed to black and he in lightning speed, bit down into Adri's neck.
-

Ethan chuckled, leaning forward he kissed her lips before licking the blood. It was good for him, cooking that is. He shrugged at the mention. "Care to explain?" He asked as he passed her the last piece of meat, levitating it.
She turned bright pink, "uh-Uh" she stuttered, and opened her mouth to eatthe last piece. as she chewed, shethought, shoul she tell Ethan? it was hard for Lupus to talk about it... she looked a little lost, "I-I'll tell you, but... don't ell anyone- especially Lupus." she took a deep breath, "Before he came here he went to school at St Giles Academy, a school for mythical creatures. he uh- started seeing a Vampire from the Yaokin coven- a coven his family has had a rivalry, a hatred with for ages, but, he acted like he didn't care, and still saw her, when the son of the Coven lord found out, he killed her in front of Lupus, then he... branded Lupus." she explained quietly.

Adri smirked at ahri as her scent washed over her, and she descended the stairs letting grayson drink wondering as to why ahri wasn't fighting her all. She was puzzled by her as she held on to grayson smiling. Enjoying the feeling of being his. As she pondered over the idea of grayson liking her more than just feeding her.

Avery walked outside as she was dressed in a black and white ensemble as she flapped her white wings, her horns out and on show. She had just was bored walking around what was happening with her sister fighting for a guy. She never fought for a guy and she felt she would get hurt easily the guy she liked was unavailable for whatever reason as she ran into a new person." sorry." she said looking up.

@Jokesome

"A...girl? We may have life here my brother's" Lorus thought to his self before giving a smirk towards Avery. "Hello there. It's okay to feel sorry for your...mistake..." Brushing his jacket slightly, Lorus looked up and down at Avery. "Brother, this is not the time for...being an animal." His more mature mind reminded him as he picked up his bag. "My name is Lorus, and you are...?" He waited patiently.

Avery smiled. "avery." she said shyly blushing as she was nervous her white wings a stark white. She was anxious around lorus, and didn't like feeling uneasy around people.

Reading her body signs, Lorus dropped his bag and gently put his hands on her arms. "You, Avery, are an incredible creature. Don't let anyone tell you any different..." "Brother, why are you being nice? Just get in the damn house!" "...because, brother, she does not seem all that bad..." Hearing his other voice, Lorus replied. "...brother, you just spoke out loud when, and i'm pretty sure, you were meant to speak in your head..." His voices almost making him rage in front of Avery, Lorus clenched his fists. "Forgive me..."

Avery looked at him curiously smiling getting a little more comfortable around him as she tried to decipher him. "its quite alright lorus, out of curiosity what are you?" she asked never seeing his kind before as her eyes were a pale blue.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery looked at him curiously smiling getting a little more comfortable around him as she tried to decipher him. "its quite alright lorus, out of curiosity what are you?" she asked never seeing his kind before as her eyes were a pale blue.
Growling low, Lorus stepped back from Avery as he then collapsed on to his hands and knees. "You...could say...that...I am...one of a kind..." Lorus said as he looked into Avery's pale blue eyes. He groaned as his shaped changed from that of human to Chimera, a three head creature. The head of a lion at the front, it's body and back's head being a goat and it's tail being a snake, the final head.

"My goodness it's good to breathe again brother's!" The snake swung about gasping and hissing, "calm brother. We do not want Avery to be afraid." The goat spoke up behind the lion's head as the body shook slightly from the swaying snake tail. "Well, Avery, this is my true form. Me and my brother's are happy to make your acquaintance." The lion head spoke up, it was the voice of Lorus that had spoke to Avery.

Avery was not afraid more intrigued. Her wings were white and her horns black as night. "your a chimera." she said in wonder. "not many of you, just like not many of me, even though I am part of a set." she said as she could not stand her twin sometimes. She flapped her wings as she observed them slightly curious wondering how he could come to exsist in the world, as she wondered if he would harm her even though she wasn't afraid of them more intrigued.

Nanax said:
@Tigergirl2013
Ahri walked into the building/house. (idk where you guys are at .-.) She noticed a male and two females. The male had a flushed face and the female next to him was panicking. Ahri walked over to her calmly. "You okay?"
Lydia Grave Lydia had calmed down a bit after a moment, but she was still tense and nodded perhaps a bit too hastily in answer to Ahri's question.

'I am. Fine, I mean. I'm fine.' She might have been speaking with a with a subtle sharpness to her words, but she ignored her almost unnoticeably tense tone and gave a small smile, as if to reiterate that fact. Lydia promptly stood after speaking, but too quickly and felt a ringing in her ears grow prominent, accompanied by the pulse of pain hammering behind her eyes. She fell back down to sit on the couch again, holding one hand over her forehead as if that would ease the aching.

@xMellowmint @Anyone else there

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery was not afraid more intrigued. Her wings were white and her horns black as night. "your a chimera." she said in wonder. "not many of you, just like not many of me, even though I am part of a set." she said as she could not stand her twin sometimes. She flapped her wings as she observed them slightly curious wondering how he could come to exsist in the world, as she wondered if he would harm her even though she wasn't afraid of them more intrigued.
The three heads of Lorus noticed the wings flapping, the snake Lorus smirked. "Oh, wings...they remind me of ours. Once..." The snake licked it's lipless mouth as the goat Lorus turned to it, "do you exist to annoy me, brother? Or are you designed to cause worry among others?""Brothers! She is right there!" The lion Lorus spoke up with anger in it's voice towards the other heads. "Part of a set? You mean...wait. What are you?" The lion head tilted to the side as Lorus pondered.

Avery smiled. "i'm a nephalem i am the offspring of a demon and an angel, I have a twin sister, we got 2 seperate bodies, I lived with my mother who is an angel, and she lived with our dad who is a demon. We are bipolar opposites, she likes to do bad, and wreck havoc, and I like helping people." she said shrugging her shoulders as she watched them carefully rubbing her tongue over her pointed fangs in her mouth.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery smiled. "i'm a nephalem i am the offspring of a demon and an angel, I have a twin sister, we got 2 seperate bodies, I lived with my mother who is an angel, and she lived with our dad who is a demon. We are bipolar opposites, she likes to do bad, and wreck havoc, and I like helping people." she said shrugging her shoulders as she watched them carefully rubbing her tongue over her pointed fangs in her mouth.
The lion head of Lorus looked at Avery in a sorry way. "Had I have known that my brothers and I were in the presence of an extraordinary creature, we would have dressed more...human." The lion head spoke in a solemn way as the snake raised it's left brow. The goat head bowed, making the body tuck it's left paw under itself. "We are honoured to meet you, Lady Avery."

Avery smiled. "thanks, your a bit more unique than me." she said happily as she was enjoying the company of Lorus. She looked at him wondering if he wanted to go in and get settled instead of standing in the cold and the sky gray and dreary of the oncoming rain storm approaching the mansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back