• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LaDyGrEy said:
"Eat up," Ethan smiled at the woman, his hand reaching for her antlers, wondering what they feel like, true he'd never met anyone like Hikari so he was truly intrigued in what they were like as a species in a whole, truly remarkable. "I've eaten to so don't rush," he said passing her a variety of other foods in case.
-

Grayson chuckled. "Everyone else can call you that but you're my Fox," he emphasised the 's' and looked at her features. "Well I thought you were lucky, seems that's not so true," with a small smile he looked at the others and glared, the girls turned their gaze away and focused on their hot chocolate
"Y-You an touch them- you know... they're still covered in velvet until the end of summer." She said softly, as she found a fork and a knife and cut into the meat, her eyes glinted happily, but there was worry there, she knew how she felt about Ethan, and she could never tell her cousin. but, she may not have to worry- she reminded her self, she was sure Ethan only wanted one thing from her, and as long as she got the affection she strived for from him, she didn't mind giving it. she could burry her feelings under her façade of sweet bliss.

MadameRedWolf said:
She blushed darkly, "erh- that's- that's probably good."
"Its not Hikari I mistrust... I feel like Ethan just uses her as a lunch box. I just don't want him to hurt her." Lupus went into his closet and pulled a pair of batman sweatpants and a tee-shirt that read had a skull, a cartoon of poop and an 'l', under that it read 'dead-poo-l" and had a picture of the anti-hero himself, "here, you can change into these for now. careful, that's my favorite tee-shirt."
Amy chuckled and looked up t Lupus. "I feel special that I get to wear your favorite tee shirt out of all your shirts. Not only that.... What am I gonna do...? Rip it?" She smirked deviously. "I joke. But I believe Hikari is smart enough to know when she's food or not."

xMellowmint said:
Amy chuckled and looked up t Lupus. "I feel special that I get to wear your favorite tee shirt out of all your shirts. Not only that.... What am I gonna do...? Rip it?" She smirked deviously. "I joke. But I believe Hikari is smart enough to know when she's food or not."
his eyes were alight with worry, "Hikari is... naïve. even if Ethan truly does care about her" he sounded like he didn't believe this was very likely, "And sees her as more than a lunch box, then she wont believe it unless he does something very very obvious." he shook his head, and then looked at Amy, "That's my Deadpool shirt, he's my favorite comic book character." at closer examination to the bedroom, one side had posters of anime characters and plants and flowers potted on the shelves and surfaces, and the bed was covered in shedded fox fur, while the other side was neater, and there were comic books stacked on the bed and shelves as well as mixed posters of comic book characters and metal-core band posters- one was a Bring Me the Horizon poster signed by the band.

Last edited by a moderator:
LaDyGrEy said:
"Eat up," Ethan smiled at the woman, his hand reaching for her antlers, wondering what they feel like, true he'd never met anyone like Hikari so he was truly intrigued in what they were like as a species in a whole, truly remarkable. "I've eaten to so don't rush," he said passing her a variety of other foods in case.
-

Grayson chuckled. "Everyone else can call you that but you're my Fox," he emphasised the 's' and looked at her features. "Well I thought you were lucky, seems that's not so true," with a small smile he looked at the others and glared, the girls turned their gaze away and focused on their hot chocolate
"Me, lucky?" She smiled softly. "You don't want anything to drink, beside me?"

(what did u mean by Well I thought you were lucky, seems that's not so true?)

xMellowmint said:
(Make it sound like Aiden and Ahri are completely over)
(love pentagon? xD well Aiden sounds like he's done with Ahri's crap sooo xD )

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia, in fact, had a pretty decent idea of what would happen. A large scar behind her shoulder blade and one on her shin was a reminder to have the tavern-keeper appoint someone to restrain her if she should participate in a drinking contest. Fighting a bear without wits was not a clever idea in the slightest.
Giving a curious glance at the surpringly bright screen of Aiden's phone, Lydia shrugged.

'I don't mind either one, it can be your choice.'

The only idea of cab that she actually had was from the occasional services given at stables for those who had excessive luggage, transport to the next hold or fort. She did expect though, that it would only vaguely resemble her idea in this world.
Aiden tucked his phone behind his back pocket and smirked. "Then let's have a drinking competition darling..." He laughed as he dragged her back into the booth and smirked, handing her the same bottle. "I bought two sets of each drink so let's keep going until we're drunk!" He laughed boldy. He doesn't know what it's like to be drunk so let's hope he doesn't go over bored. "The competition ends when the rain dies down alrighty? Butwe have to keep drinking until one of us drops or the rain stops. Understand?" He laughed once again, actually pretty excited.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden tucked his phone behind his back pocket and smirked. "Then let's have a drinking competition darling..." He laughed as he dragged her back into the booth and smirked, handing her the same bottle. "I bought two sets of each drink so let's keep going until we're drunk!" He laughed boldy. He doesn't know what it's like to be drunk so let's hope he doesn't go over bored. "The competition ends when the rain dies down alrighty? Butwe have to keep drinking until one of us drops or the rain stops. Understand?" He laughed once again, actually pretty excited.
(WELP... Shit's gonna hit a fan in not a good way...)

Lydia Grave Covering a yawn with her hand, Lydia jokingly rolled her eyes. Aiden was already a bit less sober than she was, and she could tell already that he didn't often get terribly drunk. If he did, he would not be the challenger. Although she had only passed out in challenge to two others (a mercenary who in fact was a tame werewolf, and the archmage of the arcane college found in the far south; she still believed that the latter cheated), she had spent many a night vomiting her guts up. On plenty of occasions, she sincerely questioned whether the trouble was worth the satisefaction both of winning and of having acquired the information of where the next robbers' raid was intended to take place.

'As much as you've had already, you'll be gone far sooner than the rain. Be warned also, I asked about tavern brawls for a reason. I'm not very pleasant as a drunkard.' Still, she took her place at the table almost reluctantly, questioning whether she should stop him and save him the shame and hangover. Perhaps she could find some spell... Something to clear storms? We're there even enough words for something so specific?

MadameRedWolf said:
his eyes were alight with worry, "Hikari is... naïve. even if Ethan truly does care about her" he sounded like he didn't believe this was very likely, "And sees her as more than a lunch box, then she wont believe it unless he does something very very obvious." he shook his head, and then looked at Amy, "That's my Deadpool shirt, he's my favorite comic book character." at closer examination to the bedroom, one side had posters of anime characters and plants and flowers potted on the shelves and surfaces, and the bed was covered in shedded fox fur, while the other side was neater, and there were comic books stacked on the bed and shelves as well as mixed posters of comic book characters and metal-core band posters- one was a Bring Me the Horizon poster signed by the band.
"I see... You really like anime..... And Bring me the Horizon. I've listened to some of their songs... they're not bad." She smirked. "You will love Boku No Pico then darling... It's one of my favorite anime," Amy snickered and looked back at Lupus. "But hey, if anything happens, you can do something about it right..? If not, then we can go help Hikari together." She smiled and walked out, heading towards a near by bathroom.

Spazzycat101 said:
(WELP... Shit's gonna hit a fan in not a good way...)
Lydia Grave Covering a yawn with her hand, Lydia jokingly rolled her eyes. Aiden was already a bit less sober than she was, and she could tell already that he didn't often get terribly drunk. If he did, he would not be the challenger. Although she had only passed out in challenge to two others (a mercenary who in fact was a tame werewolf, and the archmage of the arcane college found in the far south; she still believed that the latter cheated), she had spent many a night vomiting her guts up. On plenty of occasions, she sincerely questioned whether the trouble was worth the satisefaction both of winning and of having acquired the information of where the next robbers' raid was intended to take place.

'As much as you've had already, you'll be gone far sooner than the rain. Be warned also, I asked about tavern brawls for a reason. I'm not very pleasant as a drunkard.' Still, she took her place at the table almost reluctantly, questioning whether she should stop him and save him the shame and hangover. Perhaps she could find some spell... Something to clear storms? We're there even enough words for something so specific?
Aiden smiled and started chugging down the bottle filled with vodka. It was smooth as it went down his throat but if did have a little burn to it that Aiden enjoyed. "Wooooot~! That's some good vodka" Aiden laughed as he looked at Lydia. "What's a tavern brawl? You never really told me what it is now that I think about it..." He sucked in his cheeks, confused like, with a mixed of a pout. He didn't know why he made that expression, he just thought it was necessary... But he continued drinking his vodka. "Did you find anything you like so far?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smiled and started chugging down the bottle filled with vodka. It was smooth as it went down his throat but if did have a little burn to it that Aiden enjoyed. "Wooooot~! That's some good vodka" Aiden laughed as he looked at Lydia. "What's a tavern brawl? You never really told me what it is now that I think about it..." He sucked in his cheeks, confused like, with a mixed of a pout. He didn't know why he made that expression, he just thought it was necessary... But he continued drinking his vodka. "Did you find anything you like so far?"
(does ahri need to come get him xD reenactment of when all of the girls went clubbing xD )

(DO IT. SHIT. WILL. HIT. THE. FAN. >:3

Someone call the ER in advanced, we're gonna have some third-degree burns and some serious frostbite.)

xMellowmint said:
"I see... You really like anime..... And Bring me the Horizon. I've listened to some of their songs... they're not bad." She smirked. "You will love Boku No Pico then darling... It's one of my favorite anime," Amy snickered and looked back at Lupus. "But hey, if anything happens, you can do something about it right..? If not, then we can go help Hikari together." She smiled and walked out, heading towards a near by bathroom.
Lupus smiled, "We should watch it together..." he caught her wrist for a second, "Thank you... you are an amazing woman... you know?" he then released her, "Now go get yourself out of that wet dress before you get sick."

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled, "We should watch it together..." he caught her wrist for a second, "Thank you... you are an amazing woman... you know?" he then released her, "Now go get yourself out of that wet dress before you get sick."
"Hm?" Amy turned her head as she felt her wrist being grabbed. She laughed and looked a Lupus in the eye. "I'd rather not watch Boku No Pico again..." She smiled and started to head towards the bathroom as he let go of her. "I'm not amazing by the way... I'm just average."

xMellowmint said:
"Hm?" Amy turned her head as she felt her wrist being grabbed. She laughed and looked a Lupus in the eye. "I'd rather not watch Boku No Pico again..." She smiled and started to head towards the bathroom as he let go of her. "I'm not amazing by the way... I'm just average."
Lupus smiled as she closed the door, he peeled his skinny jeans off, aswell as his hoodie. he walked to his closet and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tank-top that had 'BMTH' emblazoned on it. he set the cloths on the bed, and looked at the door making sure it was closed, when it was closed he grabbed dry pair of boxers from the draw and quickly changed into them, and then he began pulling the jeans on.

Adri stood up from the couch and walked out the door still partially hung over as she went outside and into town she entered the location ahri and grayson was in settling down as she saw them her mouth dropping open as her eyes turned blood red seeing them, her eyes looking normal to all the humans in the vicinity.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Adri stood up from the couch and walked out the door still partially hung over as she went outside and into town she entered the location ahri and grayson was in settling down as she saw them her mouth dropping open as her eyes turned blood red seeing them, her eyes looking normal to all the humans in the vicinity.
@LaDyGrEy

Ahri turns to the drunkard and grabs Grayson's arm and runs to the closes room, which happens to be the bathroom.

xMellowmint said:
Lydoa Grave She hesitated, and couldn't bring herself to honestly allow him to actually try to beat her in a drinking contest. Not only that, but she couldn't keep out of the attention of the general populace if she asked someone to keep her from killing another.

'A tavern brawl is exactly what it sounds like, someone gets drunk enough to hit someone else, and before another drunk man can say 'ridiculous,' it's a pile-on.'

Lydia discreetly reached for where her book would be, but realized that it wasn't there. She had forgotten her coat. Still, she hoped to have some of the basic quick-draw phrases and words memorized... Just put it together... She took the bottle near her as if she meant to take his challenge, and managed a few swallows before falling into a violent fit of coughing, followed by a hopefully well-faked moment of mumbling gibberish. She actually disguised a few words, 'Aal tol vodhamin,' That effectively let her fall unconscious. Aiden had said until one of the passed out, and the rain wasn't letting up any time soon.

The literal translation came to, 'may this be forgotten.'

Vincent let out a loud sigh as he walked up to the house he was guided to. He examined the three story building, looking around for any signs of life before walking to the door. "So this is where they dropping me?" He walked up to the house, stopping directly in front of the door and knocked on it. To him it was a soft effortless knock, but to anyone else it would have seemed someone was savagely beating on the door. After a while of no one answering the door, he grew impatient, thinking about how easy it would be for him to break the door. "No, not doing that again." He found himself fishing through his pocket, pulling out a hair pin. He stuck into the lock, working quickly before he heard a satisfying pop. He opened the door slowly. "No lock can keep me out." He walked inside, dragging his luggage behind him.

Adri got some food to go before returning to the house seeing a guy in the main entry way. "oh hi." she said looking at him her wings out and on show as they were black, with her halo above her head. She tilted her head to the side, still liking grayson as she looked at the new guy who stood in the main entrance.

@Moddy

Vincent whipped around fast, seeing the girl and glared at her for a moment. "Oh, now someone wants to come to the house. After I did all that work." He gave a small growl before picking his luggage up and heading to the nearest empty room. He walked in, slamming the door behind him.

Adri looked at him her eyes now a bright purple color as she was curious to the new guy, she saw it had been locked and looked puzzled. Its never locked why did someone lock the house? she thought to herself as she saw he dropped a bag going after him she knocked on his door to give him the pair of his underwear that fell out of his bag. She held them up even though she wasn't disgusted by the sight at all of a mans undergarment. She watched carefully waiting to be answered as she twirled her hair in her fingers.

@Moddy

Eric sighed as he heard the knock as he heard the knock at his door, he walked towards the door. He put his hand on the knob, chuckling at how delicate the metal was. He opened the door, swinging it open softly. "Yeah? What do you want?" He looked at the girl, recognizing her from not even 2 minutes ago. He examined her before looking at her hand, his boxers. He blushed as he snatched it out her hands quickly then stepped back into his room. "Cheers love." He said, slamming the door back shut.

@Tigergirl2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back