• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Aiden grinned mischievously and looked her in the eyes. He took off his glasses and placed it on a nearby surface. Turning his direction back to Lydia, he held her close and leaned in towards her bright red face. "So that's your finally answer...?" He chuckled. He could feel her anticipation for their lips to touch but he thought maybe a tease would be nice. Her heart was beating pretty fast and hard. He could feel it the closer he got towards her. As their lips nearly touched he whispered softly with a devious smirk. "Maybe later.... Now that I know you want me to kiss you... Maybe I should surprise you when...." He leaned back, looking Lydia in her eyes. "You can't change your mind. It's your final decision... Now I get to chose when to kiss you." He ran his fingers back through his ruby red hair, getting them out of his face.
"Of course... It's either that or you can kiss me instead when ever darling..."
Lydia Grave Lydia blinked a few times, a bit surprised and rather confused. Even so, after a moment she gave a kind of relieved sigh and only until she relaxed did she realize how tense she had been. The feeling of anticipation dissipated as did most of her nervousness, though a small bit of both remained. Even so, Lydia was a little disappointed when Aiden pulled away. Just a bit though, but she considered it enough to justify when she leaned forward and rested her head against his chest. The chills were still lingering, she had forgotten her coat back at the house, and he was warm.

'I can wait.'

Ethan chuckled as he walked into the kitchen, a small smile on his face. "So, why do you want? Anything in particular?" He asked with a chuckle as he opened the cupboards doors and everything to find some ingredients.

-

"Because you asked me and it gives me something to do, although I think i'm supposed to meet Ahri soon..." he muttered the last part with furrowed brows before setting up a beam he had found. "Kart wheel, handstands, whatever you like, just don't fall off, run, jump and jog, got it?" He said with a small nod towards the equipment, to be honest he hadn't trained anyone except his brother...A little anyway. It would be fun. He kept his mind shut as he ran a hand over his forehead, flicking his hair back slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
(grayson is with my character, doing training and he gave her the task of learning how to balance herself on two poles and she asked why he was training her.)

@LaDyGrEy

Adri nodded her head wishing he would like her when he had left she got off the dang beam put the stuff away and went into town looking for a drink as she made herself appear older so she could get a drink. She sat at a bar drowning her sorrows in whiskey as she got incredible drunk, saying nonsense then she said out loud. "i'm falling for someone who doesn't want me." she said then fell on the bar floor her eyes blood shot as she slurred her words then looked at the people passing her no one bothering to help.

@anyone

@xMellowmint

Lupus nodded as they pulled up in the driveway, stress evident on his face, "Amy, I'm worried about Hikari." He said flatly, finally feeling he can talk about the problem he had with his cousin, but then he looked at her, "Oh shit... your really cold huh? Come one, you can stay in my room for a while- Hikari has to have it really warm in there else she'll get sick."

@LaDyGrEy

Hikari blushed, "Uh- anything... er bloody. like.. uh meat type pf stuff." she looked down selfconsiously, most girls asked for salad or crutons or something.

LaDyGrEy said:
Ethan chuckled as he walked into the kitchen, a small smile on his face. "So, why do you want? Anything in particular?" He asked with a chuckle as he opened the cupboards doors and everything to find some ingredients.
-

"Because you asked me and it gives me something to do, although I think i'm supposed to meet Ahri soon..." he muttered the last part with furrowed brows before setting up a beam he had found. "Kart wheel, handstands, whatever you like, just don't fall off, run, jump and jog, got it?" He said with a small nod towards the equipment, to be honest he hadn't trained anyone except his brother...A little anyway. It would be fun. He kept his mind shut as he ran a hand over his forehead, flicking his hair back slightly.
Ahri decided to take a pit stop at a coffee shop. She ordered herself an iced green tea latte and sat at the table near the window. She took her phone out and connected her wifi. She unbuckled her wedges but kept her feet in her shoes. Waiting for Grayson

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia blinked a few times, a bit surprised and rather confused. Even so, after a moment she gave a kind of relieved sigh and only until she relaxed did she realize how tense she had been. The feeling of anticipation dissipated as did most of her nervousness, though a small bit of both remained. Even so, Lydia was a little disappointed when Aiden pulled away. Just a bit though, but she considered it enough to justify when she leaned forward and rested her head against his chest. The chills were still lingering, she had forgotten her coat back at the house, and he was warm.
'I can wait.'
Aiden smiled as Lydia just rested her head against his chest. He placed one hand on the back of her head and the other on her lower back, pulling her in closer as a cuddle. Her brown hair felt so soft on Aiden's hand, making him close his eyes to enjoy the moment. He felt himself getting warmer as he held Lydia longer. The more he thought about it, the room was actually cool. He could feel Lydia calming down as she told him she could wait. Aiden nodded. The room felt at peace. He didn't want to ruin the moment by saying anything.

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
Lupus nodded as they pulled up in the driveway, stress evident on his face, "Amy, I'm worried about Hikari." He said flatly, finally feeling he can talk about the problem he had with his cousin, but then he looked at her, "Oh shit... your really cold huh? Come one, you can stay in my room for a while- Hikari has to have it really warm in there else she'll get sick."
"Why'cha worrying about Hikari Lupus? Do you feel like something is wrong?" Amy sneezed once again. Amy didn't want to get sick... at least not now. Her immune system is usually strong but she wasn't so sure now. She nodded and looked at Lupus. "Please...? I-I'm starting to feel really cold now..."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smiled as Lydia just rested her head against his chest. He placed one hand on the back of her head and the other on her lower back, pulling her in closer as a cuddle. Her brown hair felt so soft on Aiden's hand, making him close his eyes to enjoy the moment. He felt himself getting warmer as he held Lydia longer. The more he thought about it, the room was actually cool. He could feel Lydia calming down as she told him she could wait. Aiden nodded. The room felt at peace. He didn't want to ruin the moment by saying anything.
Tigergirl2013 said:
Adri nodded her head wishing he would like her when he had left she got off the dang beam put the stuff away and went into town looking for a drink as she made herself appear older so she could get a drink. She sat at a bar drowning her sorrows in whiskey as she got incredible drunk, saying nonsense then she said out loud. "i'm falling for someone who doesn't want me." she said then fell on the bar floor her eyes blood shot as she slurred her words then looked at the people passing her no one bothering to help.
@anyone
Lydia Grave If Lydia were a cat she'd be purring, but she was not. Instead, a grin slowly came onto her face as she felt Aiden's hand pull her closer, and almost without realizing it she felt her own arms wrap around him. After a few minutes, she nearly fell asleep, but whether it was due to lingering effects from the overuse of magic (which she was sure it wasn't), due to the alcohol (which she was also sure could not be the cause), from the time difference between her world and this (which came to about four and a half hours) or just how... well, content she was, Lydia couldn't tell.

She had nearly fallen asleep, at least until from somewhere else in the building she heard a rather loud but halfway unintelligible shout followed by a thud. Lydia was startled and jumped a bit suddenly, lifting her head to glance toward the main bar almost alarmed. This was just about the first thought she had given to the rest of the building as of yet. She caught a glance of a woman lying on the floor, looking only half-conscious. As nobody but the bartender went to aid her (it'd kind of be their obligation to make sure nobody dies, y'know?), Lydia returned to the little two-person world and replaced her head on Aiden's chest, although a bit dismayed at the interruption. Still, it's wasn't long before she was again asleep.

Adri continued to slur her words as she took the glass she had been drinking from throwing it at the wall a smash being heard as the glass shattered into a million fragments as the man singing stopped he had been singing terribly off key. As Adri breathed a sigh of relief her eyes shining a bright blue to any human that saw if you were a supernatural they were bright red. As she wanted something so desperatley that she just couldn't have. She slumped against the wall clearly drunk, and to any human beligerent, and a bit unstable but to any supernatural a clearly broken person who was annoyed that she let herself get attached to someone who didn't like her in that way, that she felt it was necessary to throw a glass.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave If Lydia were a cat she'd be purring, but she was not. Instead, a grin slowly came onto her face as she felt Aiden's hand pull her closer, and almost without realizing it she felt her own arms wrap around him. After a few minutes, she nearly fell asleep, but whether it was due to lingering effects from the overuse of magic (which she was sure it wasn't), due to the alcohol (which she was also sure could not be the cause), from the time difference between her world and this (which came to about four and a half hours) or just how... well, content she was, Lydia couldn't tell.
She had nearly fallen asleep, at least until from somewhere else in the building she heard a rather loud but halfway unintelligible shout followed by a thud. Lydia was startled and jumped a bit suddenly, lifting her head to glance toward the main bar almost alarmed. This was just about the first thought she had given to the rest of the building as of yet. She caught a glance of a woman lying on the floor, looking only half-conscious. As nobody but the bartender went to aid her (it'd kind of be their obligation to make sure nobody dies, y'know?), Lydia returned to the little two-person world and replaced her head on Aiden's chest, although a bit dismayed at the interruption. Still, it's wasn't long before she was again asleep.
Aiden grabbed his glasses to glance over to see what was happening. "Typical... someone over drinking..." Aiden smirked and wrapped Lydia's arm around his neck. He lifted her up, bridal form once again. "Wanna finish all this alcohol or do you wanna go back home now?" He smiled sweetly. Who knows what would happen later tonight. It might get even crazier. He did see someone strip before but he doesn't want to talk about that. He looked her in the eye, waiting for his answer, trying to refuse his temptation to look at the drunk woman. He wanted to keep a gentleman act in front of Lydia, hoping it's impressing her. If not. Well, sh*t.

xMellowmint said:
"Why'cha worrying about Hikari Lupus? Do you feel like something is wrong?" Amy sneezed once again. Amy didn't want to get sick... at least not now. Her immune system is usually strong but she wasn't so sure now. She nodded and looked at Lupus. "Please...? I-I'm starting to feel really cold now..."
"Come," Lupus pulled her out of the car, and lead her to his room, the temperature was like the mid-japan woodlands in the summer- hot, and humid. "sorry again about the temperature- that's how Hikari already has a full set of antlers already, she tricked her body into believing its summer. but anyway, i think shes fallen for that vampire, Ethan" he spat 'vampire' like a filthy word.

MadameRedWolf said:
"Come," Lupus pulled her out of the car, and lead her to his room, the temperature was like the mid-japan woodlands in the summer- hot, and humid. "sorry again about the temperature- that's how Hikari already has a full set of antlers already, she tricked her body into believing its summer. but anyway, i think shes fallen for that vampire, Ethan" he spat 'vampire' like a filthy word.
Amy chuckled as she felt warmer in his room but her clothes were still soaking wet. "I feel like I need to change after this.... And don't you worry! Even if she did fall for the vampire, you should trust her. She should have the freedom to like anyone... Plus... I think someone else likes the vampire.. and I believe my brother likes her but he wouldn't admit it.. But love is just a mess anyway... It comes in many different shapes and sizes. Triangle... Squares... Pentagons... you name it and there will be one," She rambled on about love.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden grabbed his glasses to glance over to see what was happening. "Typical... someone over drinking..." Aiden smirked and wrapped Lydia's arm around his neck. He lifted her up, bridal form once again. "Wanna finish all this alcohol or do you wanna go back home now?" He smiled sweetly. Who knows what would happen later tonight. It might get even crazier. He did see someone strip before but he doesn't want to talk about that. He looked her in the eye, waiting for his answer, trying to refuse his temptation to look at the drunk woman. He wanted to keep a gentleman act in front of Lydia, hoping it's impressing her. If not. Well, sh*t.
Lydia Grave 'If we were to try finish all that, I think we'd both pass out before half of it was gone.' She chuckled here, but meant it only as half a joke. 'Back to the house would probably be best-- providing the rain isn't as heavy as it sounds.' Lydia had been listening to the tiny dounpour rattle the roof of the bar, and only minded it much now that they'd have to run through it. Still, sleep-- or general lack thereof-- had begun to creep up on her, so she turned to bury her face in his shirt, her eyes closed and her mouth smiling.

'But I'm fine with staying here to wait out the rain.'

Adri smiled standing walking out of the bar as she threw up unceremoniously on the steps of the bar as she waltzed her way back to the house holding on to things as she crashed into the house before passing out in the hallway as she was sprawled out on the carpet in the front entrance way.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave 'If we were to try finish all that, I think we'd both pass out before half of it was gone.' She chuckled here, but meant it only as half a joke. 'Back to the house would probably be best-- providing the rain isn't as heavy as it sounds.' Lydia had been listening to the tiny dounpour rattle the roof of the bar, and only minded it much now that they'd have to run through it. Still, sleep-- or general lack thereof-- had begun to creep up on her, so she turned to bury her face in his shirt, her eyes closed and her mouth smiling.
'But I'm fine with staying here to wait out the rain.'
Aiden laughed at her joke. "Who knows what we might do when we're drunk." He doesn't really know what it's like to be fully drink the more Aiden thinks about it. He really just drinks a bottle or two and then he's done. He feels a little or maybe not at all tipsy but... Aiden shrugged. "We can stay here until the rain die down or I can all a cab for us." He pulled out his phone ans looked over at her for an answer.

LaDyGrEy said:
((Salad or crutons or something brilliant!))
@Nanax
She turned her way to face whoever sat in front of her then to the other females in the room. She giggled softly at the females staring. "Why did I pick a place where all the teenagers come to?" She turned back to face Grayson. "Is that what you're going to call me from now on? Because I already have a nickname that everyone else calls me." She asked with a smile. She moved her drink aside and rested her chin onto the palm of her hand

LaDyGrEy said:
((Salad or crutons or something brilliant!))
@Nanax
She blushed darkly, "erh- that's- that's probably good."

xMellowmint said:
Amy chuckled as she felt warmer in his room but her clothes were still soaking wet. "I feel like I need to change after this.... And don't you worry! Even if she did fall for the vampire, you should trust her. She should have the freedom to like anyone... Plus... I think someone else likes the vampire.. and I believe my brother likes her but he wouldn't admit it.. But love is just a mess anyway... It comes in many different shapes and sizes. Triangle... Squares... Pentagons... you name it and there will be one," She rambled on about love.
"Its not Hikari I mistrust... I feel like Ethan just uses her as a lunch box. I just don't want him to hurt her." Lupus went into his closet and pulled a pair of batman sweatpants and a tee-shirt that read had a skull, a cartoon of poop and an 'l', under that it read 'dead-poo-l" and had a picture of the anti-hero himself, "here, you can change into these for now. careful, that's my favorite tee-shirt."

Adri woke up and hour later as she sat down on the couch surfing the channels bored and heart broken as she stared at the tv staring off into the distance a bit hungover her eyes bloodshot as she wondered why grayson would not want her.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden laughed at her joke. "Who knows what we might do when we're drunk." He doesn't really know what it's like to be fully drink the more Aiden thinks about it. He really just drinks a bottle or two and then he's done. He feels a little or maybe not at all tipsy but... Aiden shrugged. "We can stay here until the rain die down or I can all a cab for us." He pulled out his phone ans looked over at her for an answer.
Lydia Grave Lydia, in fact, had a pretty decent idea of what would happen. A large scar behind her shoulder blade and one on her shin was a reminder to have the tavern-keeper appoint someone to restrain her if she should participate in a drinking contest. Fighting a bear without wits was not a clever idea in the slightest.

Giving a curious glance at the surpringly bright screen of Aiden's phone, Lydia shrugged.

'I don't mind either one, it can be your choice.'

The only idea of cab that she actually had was from the occasional services given at stables for those who had excessive luggage, transport to the next hold or fort. She did expect though, that it would only vaguely resemble her idea in this world.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Adri woke up and hour later as she sat down on the couch surfing the channels bored and heart broken as she stared at the tv staring off into the distance a bit hungover her eyes bloodshot as she wondered why grayson would not want her.
(am I sensing a love triangle?)

"Eat up," Ethan smiled at the woman, his hand reaching for her antlers, wondering what they feel like, true he'd never met anyone like Hikari so he was truly intrigued in what they were like as a species in a whole, truly remarkable. "I've eaten to so don't rush," he said passing her a variety of other foods in case.

-

Grayson chuckled. "Everyone else can call you that but you're my Fox," he emphasised the 's' and looked at her features. "Well I thought you were lucky, seems that's not so true," with a small smile he looked at the others and glared, the girls turned their gaze away and focused on their hot chocolate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back