• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave 'What--?'
Lydia could say little more before she found herself being pulled up from her spot and out the door of the house, nearly stumbling on the way until they were outside. It was then that she realized she hadn't been outside in almost two days-- gods, this place was weird. She could manage to avoid the outside for days? What an unusual shift in events.

Still, it seemed to her that she was almost hyper-aware of her hand in Aiden's. Lydia was a bit surprised though, finding that she didn't mind it. Well, at least as much as being pinned to a bed. The thought caused her face to heat again, though not as much as before. It still caused her to wonder if she could possibly get much redder, blushing itself was getting embarrassing.

'I-I'm fine, I can walk. Thanks, though.' Her voice shrunk to an almost flustered mutter at the last few words.
Aiden looked forward at the scenery and then glanced back at Lydia who's face turned red and laughed. "So even holding a hand makes you blush?" Aiden smiled sweetly at her and ruffled up her hair. "You're so adorable," Now... Where would be the best place to have fun... Maybe a karaoke bar..? I can buy alcohol for the both of us.. Does she even know what alcohol is? Maybe I can just tell her it's apple juice... Yea... that'll pull it off. Aiden smirked mischievously and he ended up swooping her off her feet anyway. "I can't wait any longer and I don't want to make you run. Let's go!" He started dashing through the streets, holding Lydia bridal form.

MadameRedWolf said:
"He smiled, "Me too." And lead her to the middle. he found seats that were not covered in gum and soda stains and waited for Amy to sit down, he watched her, she was so beautiful, even in the half light the screen cast on her features.
@xMellowmint
Amy sat down right beside Lupus and pulled out the snacks. "Classic popcorn and soda, red bull and a snicker bar." She handed over Lupus the snicker bar and red bull. She looked at the soda bottle and opened it up so she wouldn't have struggles with it during the movie but she was already having problems. "Fuuuuuu- Can't- Open- This- bottleeee" She kept trying to twist and turn it but her delicate hands started to feel a bit sore and red.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden looked forward at the scenery and then glanced back at Lydia who's face turned red and laughed. "So even holding a hand makes you blush?" Aiden smiled sweetly at her and ruffled up her hair. "You're so adorable," Now... Where would be the best place to have fun... Maybe a karaoke bar..? I can buy alcohol for the both of us.. Does she even know what alcohol is? Maybe I can just tell her it's apple juice... Yea... that'll pull it off. Aiden smirked mischievously and he ended up swooping her off her feet anyway. "I can't wait any longer and I don't want to make you run. Let's go!" He started dashing through the streets, holding Lydia bridal form.
Lydia Grave Lydia paused for a moment before she went to straighten her now slightly messy hair. And adorable? Nerves constituted adorable?

Either way, Lydia began a bit defensively to try to justify her still-reddening face.

'I-it wasn't that, It--' She was interrupted rather suddenly by the lack of ground beneath her feet, and after the moment of confusion she found herself lying in Aiden's arms, one hand clutching his shirt with the initial attempt of keeping from falling. Lydia wondered momentarily what the point of not having to run was, she could sprint as swiftly as any Wood-Elf she had met, proven by the knives that found their way into their backs whenever it just so happened that they were thieves. With the aid of a small spell, she could even rival a wolf or fox in a footrace. She considered voicing this fact, but eventually the only thing she decided to complain about was the condition of her hair by continuing to rake her fingers through until she gave up, as she often did after something had disturbed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia paused for a moment before she went to straighten her now slightly messy hair. And adorable? Nerves constituted adorable?
Either way, Lydia began a bit defensively to try to justify her still-reddening face.

'I-it wasn't that, It--' She was interrupted rather suddenly by the lack of ground beneath her feet, and after the moment of confusion she found herself lying in Aiden's arms, one hand clutching his shirt with the initial attempt of keeping from falling. Lydia wondered momentarily what the point of not having to run was, she could sprint as swiftly as any Wood-Elf she had met, proven by the knives that found their way into their backs whenever it just so happened that they were thieves. With the aid of a small spell, she could even rival a wolf or fox in a footrace. She considered voicing this fact, but eventually the only thing she decided to complain about was the condition of her hair by continuing to rake her fingers through until she gave up, as she often did after something had disturbed it.

(Omg I thought I replied but I didn't! My bad!)

Aiden finally arrived at the karaoke bar and placed her down gently. "There. We are here! I hope you like to sing," Aiden laughed as he opened the door for her. As they entered, he went to order a room for just them two. "Now, when we go inside, I'm going to go let you sing first as I go get us snacks. Kay?" Aiden smiled as he pointed at where the booth is and patted her back towards it. "Room 24 is ours. Everything is on me by the way. So don't worry about anything. This is just you and me time. Only fun since it seemed like you lacked it in your child hood." Aiden flipped his hair and turned around, heading towards the bar, ordering two bottles of beer, two bottles of wine, campaign, tequila, martinis. Basically just a lot of different kind of alcohol for him and Lydia. "Take it to room 24 please, and bring some chips a long too." He said as he took out his wallet from his back pocket and took out the money needed to pay for it all. "Keep the change by the way." He smiled as he placed his wallet back into his pocket and headed towards the booth they were assigned too.

xMellowmint said:
(Omg I thought I replied but I didn't! My bad!)
Aiden finally arrived at the karaoke bar and placed her down gently. "There. We are here! I hope you like to sing," Aiden laughed as he opened the door for her. As they entered, he went to order a room for just them two. "Now, when we go inside, I'm going to go let you sing first as I go get us snacks. Kay?" Aiden smiled as he pointed at where the booth is and patted her back towards it. "Room 24 is ours. Everything is on me by the way. So don't worry about anything. This is just you and me time. Only fun since it seemed like you lacked it in your child hood." Aiden flipped his hair and turned around, heading towards the bar, ordering two bottles of beer, two bottles of wine, campaign, tequila, martinis. Basically just a lot of different kind of alcohol for him and Lydia. "Take it to room 24 please, and bring some chips a long too." He said as he took out his wallet from his back pocket and took out the money needed to pay for it all. "Keep the change by the way." He smiled as he placed his wallet back into his pocket and headed towards the booth they were assigned too.
Lydia Grave Her first impression as soon as they came into the building was 'tavern.' The second thought that came was that if Aiden was going to try to get her drunk, he would have a very difficult time doing so. He obviously had no impression how many drinking matches it took for robbers to spill their secrets, and exactly how many 'undercover' bandits invested their hideouts in their resistance to alcohol. Still, though she'd be competing the soon-to-be traitor of whatever band of criminals she'd disbanding within a few hours, the resulting brawls she managed to survive were no less fun. A rather amused smirk adorned her face until she heard that she'd be singing. Lydia could fight for her life, but never could she sing. Anybody in any condition would have trouble trying to differentiate her voice from a hawk's, so she decided simply took to a corner to wait out however long singing a song would take, kindly declining several challengers who were already swaying on their feet. From her place, she glanced around in an attempt to scout out numbered rooms, but she had difficulty reading the labels.

Tigergirl2013 said:
Adri looked at him catching the knife before it sliced her ear off as she thought to herself. Does he want me like I want him. She smiled happily hoping she could keep him on his toes as she threw the knife at him aiming to slice his ear off like he almost did with hers wondering if he was invading her mind, as she turned things over and over in her mind trying to get a new angle and a new perspective as she felt she was way in over her head to be liking a guy who probably didn't see much in her besides a young girl who had nothing to offer.
@LaDyGrEy

Avery smiled "i flew over them on the way back, and I thought you would enjoy them." she said touching his shoulder kissing him on the cheek. As she smelled the flower butterflies in her stomach as she felt like she was on cloud 9, seeing the beautiful flowers she was nervous wondering what tony really thought of her surprise, as she was anxious wondering what was going to happen with tony as she contemplated everything.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22384-thedarkowl/@TheDarkOwl

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22384-thedarkowl/

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Her first impression as soon as they came into the building was 'tavern.' The second thought that came was that if Aiden was going to try to get her drunk, he would have a very difficult time doing so. He obviously had no impression how many drinking matches it took for robbers to spill their secrets, and exactly how many 'undercover' bandits invested their hideouts in their resistance to alcohol. Still, though she'd be competing the soon-to-be traitor of whatever band of criminals she'd disbanding within a few hours, the resulting brawls she managed to survive were no less fun. A rather amused smirk adorned her face until she heard that she'd be singing. Lydia could fight for her life, but never could she sing. Anybody in any condition would have trouble trying to differentiate her voice from a hawk's, so she decided simply took to a corner to wait out however long singing a song would take, kindly declining several challengers who were already swaying on their feet. From her place, she glanced around in an attempt to scout out numbered rooms, but she had difficulty reading the labels.
Aiden walked back to find his booth but he ended up finding Lydia still trying to look for it. He walked up behind her and placed both his hands on her shoulder and whispered in her right ear. "Here, follow me." He grabbed Lydia's hand and took her to booth 24. He sat down on the sofa and smiled brightly. "Our food and snacks will arrive shortly but if you don't like any of them, you can order it if you want." Aiden smiled as he leaned back. "Go on~ sing! You don't have to be good or bad at it to have fun at karaoke! Have funnnn~" he pointed over the the microphones on the stand. He usually came here a lot with Amy. Actually it was only Amy he came here with. This booth was really the booth that they will always go to. It seemed different than others despite it looking exactly the same as the other rooms but it just felt more magical to them.

@xMellowmint

Lupus took the bottle and with a slight struggle, opened it for her. he handed it back with a smile. "There you go, opened." he cracked his redbull open and hummed appriciativley at the smell, before taking a small sim. 'Mmm."

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
Lupus took the bottle and with a slight struggle, opened it for her. he handed it back with a smile. "There you go, opened." he cracked his redbull open and hummed appriciativley at the smell, before taking a small sim. 'Mmm."
Amy smiled. "Thanks!" She smiled and looked over at Lupus. "Now don't eat anything until the movie starts! The snacks will be all gone before the movie even begins if you eat now," Amy chuckled and took a tiny sip of her soda.

"I know you are," he chuckled as Ethan looked at her. "Are you hungry? I'm going to guess you haven't had breakfast, " he asked with a smile, he had, had his.

-

Grayson moved his head like lightning as he eyed Adri, his hand going up at the same speed also to catch the knife. "Throw something at me like that and I'll see to it your body is carted to your sister in pieces," he growed, before digging it into the ground.

"When your balance is perfect and you can walk on a pole without worry, come see me for the rest," he said as Grayson lifted a hand to his hm face to shield his eyes.

@Tigergirl2013

Adri smiled excitedly looking to him feeling she needed to say something to him butterflies in my stomach. "why did you agree to train me?" she asked looking at him nervously watching him liking him a lot he was like her in a way as she decided to get it done and freaking conquer balance to become stealthy and try to impress him.

@LaDyGrEy

Tony smiled when hearing her answer and even more when she kissed her cheek. “I, think they’re amazing” he said as he held her hand in his and looked at her. She had looked at him and he smiled while leaning towards her.

@Tigergirl2013

Avery looked at him nervously, wondering as to what was going through his head as she watched him carefully knowing he was very happy as she had showed him his favorite flower remembering his favorite flower when they had first went out and she had gotten upset. She sat down thinking everything over the one thing her parent did was protect her from touch, as well as her sister, she hadn't been touched by anyone or anything she just ended up getting hurt and moving on. She looked at tony and hope he wouldn't be one of the others that hurt her in the end as she looked at the flowers.

@TheDarkOwl

xMellowmint said:
Aiden walked back to find his booth but he ended up finding Lydia still trying to look for it. He walked up behind her and placed both his hands on her shoulder and whispered in her right ear. "Here, follow me." He grabbed Lydia's hand and took her to booth 24. He sat down on the sofa and smiled brightly. "Our food and snacks will arrive shortly but if you don't like any of them, you can order it if you want." Aiden smiled as he leaned back. "Go on~ sing! You don't have to be good or bad at it to have fun at karaoke! Have funnnn~" he pointed over the the microphones on the stand. He usually came here a lot with Amy. Actually it was only Amy he came here with. This booth was really the booth that they will always go to. It seemed different than others despite it looking exactly the same as the other rooms but it just felt more magical to them.
Lydia Grave Lydia sat down next to Aiden, in an almost decisive fashion. She didn't quite consider music to be fun-- that is, what she knew of music. She had no experience with it whatsoever, but she doubted that Aiden would take that as a reason not to shove her before the microphone. Instead, she produced a hopefully more convincing excuse.

'The house, everyone there is something other than an ordinary human, I assume? I don't know the words of whatever songs about that, and I wouldn't be able to read them if they were written down anyway. Even if there was some way to transcribe them into runes, don't you think someone would find it odd to find me reading off stanzas of unrecognizable words? If hiding from the Empire has fought me anything, it's that a single footprint can lead to disaster.

'That being said, I'm fine right here.'
Lydia ended the last phrase with a quick smile as if to say she wasn't really gonna move.

@xMellowmint

he chuckled slightly "of course" (I'm timeskipping this till the end of the movie)

@LaDyGrEy

Hikari nodded slightly 'yeah kinda" She blushed as he stomach gurgled. She as a Yami Oni had minimal amounts of Kitsune blood- therefore she ate very rare meat. usually Lupus cooked for her- Hikari was useless when it came to cooking.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia sat down next to Aiden, in an almost decisive fashion. She didn't quite consider music to be fun-- that is, what she knew of music. She had no experience with it whatsoever, but she doubted that Aiden would take that as a reason not to shove her before the microphone. Instead, she produced a hopefully more convincing excuse.
'The house, everyone there is something other than an ordinary human, I assume? I don't know the words of whatever songs about that, and I wouldn't be able to read them if they were written down anyway. Even if there was some way to transcribe them into runes, don't you think someone would find it odd to find me reading off stanzas of unrecognizable words? If hiding from the Empire has fought me anything, it's that a single footprint can lead to disaster.

'That being said, I'm fine right here.'
Lydia ended the last phrase with a quick smile as if to say she wasn't really gonna move.
Aiden laughed as the waiters and waitresses brought the beverages and snacks. "You don't need to know the lyrics when you sing to karaoke, you just gotta feel the beat!" Aiden sprung his arm in the air as he grabbed a microphone and handed it over to Lydia. "Either yoy sing or you gotta eat and drink the stuff I got us both." Aiden took a shot of vodka and waited for her to reply. Aiden was slightly an alcoholic but he didn't really go to crazy. He's a heavy drinker and he usually stops utilize he feels a bit tipsy. "I didn't pay a lot of money just so you don't have fun!"

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
he chuckled slightly "of course" (I'm timeskipping this till the end of the movie)

@LaDyGrEy

Hikari nodded slightly 'yeah kinda" She blushed as he stomach gurgled. She as a Yami Oni had minimal amounts of Kitsune blood- therefore she ate very rare meat. usually Lupus cooked for her- Hikari was useless when it came to cooking.
Amy fell asleep half way through the movie, she couldn't help it, the room just felt at peace, she rested her head against Lupus's arm, breathing softly as the movie slowly came to the end.

xMellowmint said:
Amy fell asleep half way through the movie, she couldn't help it, the room just felt at peace, she rested her head against Lupus's arm, breathing softly as the movie slowly came to the end.
Lupus smiled down at her, she was so sweet, so beautiful... he lightly shook her awake, 'Come on, Amy, the movie is over."

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled down at her, she was so sweet, so beautiful... he lightly shook her awake, 'Come on, Amy, the movie is over."
Amy rubbed her eye and looked up at Lupus. "I-It's over...?" She asked and yawned. Stretching, she got up. "I'm sorry I fell asleep..."

Amy was still half-asleep. She shook her head no, leaning in a little, losing her balance. "I'm not even close to beautiful..." She stumbled a bit and continued rubbing her eyes so she could focus but it didn't work.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden laughed as the waiters and waitresses brought the beverages and snacks. "You don't need to know the lyrics when you sing to karaoke, you just gotta feel the beat!" Aiden sprung his arm in the air as he grabbed a microphone and handed it over to Lydia. "Either yoy sing or you gotta eat and drink the stuff I got us both." Aiden took a shot of vodka and waited for her to reply. Aiden was slightly an alcoholic but he didn't really go to crazy. He's a heavy drinker and he usually stops utilize he feels a bit tipsy. "I didn't pay a lot of money just so you don't have fun!"
Lydia Grave Almost fumbling, Lyida hurried to replace the microphone. His 'challenge' was far simpler than a song, in her opinion. She flinched at the squeal that rang from the speakers momentarily.

'N-no..! Eh... I find music to be of little value in entertainment, honestly.' By the scent of the drinks, she guessed Aiden probably was trying to get her drunk. Eh, so be it, he'd probably pass out before she did.

'So long as you help. Still, you might have ordered a bit much. Say... Are tavern brawls illegal here?'

Lydia picked through the various things, but saw nothing that even came a similar colour to mead in her world. Still, she chose something but ended up frowning at a bitter taste and pushing it aside.

(Now this kind of scene warrants an interruption! ^^)

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur

Lily waited, watched, waited while various people came and went, and the shadows danced their sidewalk-bound ballet. She was beginning to get bored, and slightly weary... Still, she kept both camera and gun at the ready. Until she noticed that red-headed one walk out and drag a different girl behind him. Quickly, Lily scrolled through the pictures she had taken earlier, and found one from the music hall... Yes, him kissing a girl, one who just so happened not to be this one. Her mind was already churning to create some kind of phrase, one that would either kill a zombified schoolgirl or turn her hateful wrath upon those two.

Eventually, after securing her gun and being careful to keep it hidden, she followed the two from a decent distance through a few people. Around a few corners, she nearly lost the two because of the rapid pace the boy maintained, but managed to catch them at some kind of bar. A few stolen pictures, such as the one she had just snatched, could hardly hurt, could they?

Waiting several minutes after she had seen them enter but growing impatient at an exponential rate, Lily finally sneaked in and ignored most of the people. Weaving in, out, and among people, she claimed as hers a small corner from which she could see about half of the building, but she only really cared about watching the one booth...

@ANNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Almost fumbling, Lyida hurried to replace the microphone. His 'challenge' was far simpler than a song, in her opinion. She flinched at the squeal that rang from the speakers momentarily.
'N-no..! Eh... I find music to be of little value in entertainment, honestly.' By the scent of the drinks, she guessed Aiden probably was trying to get her drunk. Eh, so be it, he'd probably pass out before she did.

'So long as you help. Still, you might have ordered a bit much. Say... Are tavern brawls illegal here?'

Lydia picked through the various things, but saw nothing that even came a similar colour to mead in her world. Still, she chose something but ended up frowning at a bitter taste and pushing it aside.

(Now this kind of scene warrants an interruption! ^^)

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur

Lily waited, watched, waited while various people came and went, and the shadows danced their sidewalk-bound ballet. She was beginning to get bored, and slightly weary... Still, she kept both camera and gun at the ready. Until she noticed that red-headed one walk out and drag a different girl behind him. Quickly, Lily scrolled through the pictures she had taken earlier, and found one from the music hall... Yes, him kissing a girl, one who just so happened not to be this one. Her mind was already churning to create some kind of phrase, one that would either kill a zombified schoolgirl or turn her hateful wrath upon those two.

Eventually, after securing her gun and being careful to keep it hidden, she followed the two from a decent distance through a few people. Around a few corners, she nearly lost the two because of the rapid pace the boy maintained, but managed to catch them at some kind of bar. A few stolen pictures, such as the one she had just snatched, could hardly hurt, could they?

Waiting several minutes after she had seen them enter but growing impatient at an exponential rate, Lily finally sneaked in and ignored most of the people. Weaving in, out, and among people, she claimed as hers a small corner from which she could see about half of the building, but she only really cared about watching the one booth...

@ANNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~
Aiden sighed and sat down beside Lydia. "Are you talking about that virtual online game of Hearthstone?" He frowned a bit as he felt like he failed at making her have fun. It's a lot harder to impress her now that he thought about it. Looking at her expression of drinking the alcohol, he laughed. "It tastes disgusting now but it'll grow on to you." He poured himself a glass of wine and started to drink it slowly. "There's many different kinds. So, maybe you'll find one that you enjoy."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden sighed and sat down beside Lydia. "Are you talking about that virtual online game of Hearthstone?" He frowned a bit as he felt like he failed at making her have fun. It's a lot harder to impress her now that he thought about it. Looking at her expression of drinking the alcohol, he laughed. "It tastes disgusting now but it'll grow on to you." He poured himself a glass of wine and started to drink it slowly. "There's many different kinds. So, maybe you'll find one that you enjoy."
Lydia Grave 'I know of stuff that I can stand, it just so happens that it's found about a world away.' As she picked around again for something, Lydia punctuated this with a bit of a distracted chuckle, as if it were intended to be a joke but she was well aware of its lameness. Eventually she found a drink that smelled, and thankfully tasted, a bit more likable than the last.

'And online? Virtual? What would those just so happen to be?' She tilted her head in a mildly questioning manner, but her face showed a grin. Yeah, she didn't feel much like moving, although she wasn't sure if that could be credited to sitting right next to Aiden (although the thought caused her to blush, and consequently mess with her hair in such a way that it cast a discreet shadow or two across her face), or something else.

xMellowmint said:
Amy was still half-asleep. She shook her head no, leaning in a little, losing her balance. "I'm not even close to beautiful..." She stumbled a bit and continued rubbing her eyes so she could focus but it didn't work.
Lupus shook his head and scooped her up bridal style, "I wish you could see yourself through my eyes." he murmered and commenced carrying her out of the theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back