• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus shook his head and whined in exasperation. He loped forward. And slid himself under her hand and lead her out the door and to the car . Larrk opened the door and lupus switched back to his natural form mid jump. His face was pale and clammy. With his glamour gone, there were twin scars on his hand on the front and back of each hand as if a spike had gone through them. (I got to go to bed, ill post tomorrow )
@xMellowmint
(Kayy~)

Amy felt herself being dragged as she held on tight to the bad. "H-Hey there doggy! Slow down a little bit!" She sat dowin in the limo and placed the stuff she bought right beside her. Amy sighed and looked out the window. "What's all the for?" She looked over at Lupus who just transformed back into her regular form. "You're gonna need to explain a lot because I don't like being left hanging." She sighed once more and looked down at Lupus's hand. "Hey, what happened to your hand?" Amy looked back up at Lupus with a concerned look.

Grayson caught her foot and pulled it towards him, using little of his strength he flung her upwards. Now it was to see if she could land on her feet, or how well she could recover. "Be weary of your surroundings and your opponents, most will be a lot stronger and bigger than you,"

-

Ethan exited and waited for Hikari to leave her room, he waited lensing against the wall for his breakfast.

((Sorry for crappy post I can't really do much))

Spazzycat101 said:
(All she's got reading issues with is the typical abc alphabet.)
Lydia Grave For a moment then, Lydia hesitated. Though had pretty much recovered from her last overuse of a spell, she wasn't too keen on passing out again, at least right now. She was also well aware that she really couldn't say any phrase of importance aloud without casting some kind of spell and therefore accidentally destroying something. Were there phrases were not of magical significance, she was unaware of them. Well, there was one, though she wasn't sure if what she thought it meant was actually what it meant...

'I believe that...' She reached over to flip a few pages, 'Based on its usage, this phrase 'Drem Yol Lok' was probably used as a greeting between dragons. Individually, though, the words mean 'peace,' 'flame' and 'sky.' Considering though, that dragons obviously lived among the clouds and most of them breathed fire, it makes sense that it should be when combined with 'peace.''
@xMellowmint

Adri smiled landing on her feet but off balance almost landing on her rear end as she looked at him, her eyes watching him carefully wondering if she should try kicking him again, but then realizing he was faster in all means than she was. She held her balance wondering what was to happen next as she mimicked grayson slightly.

Spazzycat101 said:
Aiden nodded, impressed at the foreign book. "I'd love to learn how to read this one day.... The book seems interesting..." He smiled and looked over at her. "How'd you get here anyway...?" He raised an eyebrow as he thought about the question he asked. He couldn't decide whether it was off topic or on topic, either way he was curious. "Didn't you mention that you were from another world.. or country at least..?" He smiled awkwardly, afraid that his curiosity was a mistake.

Avery looked over at tony helping him up the mountain after about 10 minutes they reached a small hill covered in edelweiss, his favorite flower as she told him. "surprise." smiling from ear to ear as she felt he would appreciate the beauty of the flowers surrounding them and she sat down happily seeing the priceless expression on his face of all that flower.

@xMellowmint

Lupus sighed, " Alexander was the son of the Chinese vampire lord. I-I was... With a girl who was in the coven. When Alexander found out... Well Rose is dead and I'm scarred. I'm marked as a traitor to my kind." His voice grew softer and softer as he spoke.

@LaDyGrEy

Hikari smiled at Ethan when she saw him "do you feel better now?"

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
Lupus sighed, " Alexander was the son of the Chinese vampire lord. I-I was... With a girl who was in the coven. When Alexander found out... Well Rose is dead and I'm scarred. I'm marked as a traitor to my kind." His voice grew softer and softer as he spoke.

@LaDyGrEy

Hikari smiled at Ethan when she saw him "do you feel better now?"
Amy didn't understand the whole story. "So what happened...? Is that all that happened? You were with a girl who is now dead and you're scarred and Alexander is the son of a Chinese vampire lord. So then what does Alexander have to do with this...?"

xMellowmint said:
Amy didn't understand the whole story. "So what happened...? Is that all that happened? You were with a girl who is now dead and you're scarred and Alexander is the son of a Chinese vampire lord. So then what does Alexander have to do with this...?"
"I thought I saw Alexander in the store, which is impossible anyway, he was deported. He shoved metal spikes through my hands and into a wall, then killed Rose in front of me, because she consorted with me - the enemy. Then Alexander branded me a traitor as well. This Chinese coven and my species have been in conflict for many generations, especially the Vulcan family." He explained, his voice was full of pain as he spoke. Larrk sat silently in the front seat, inwardly surprised that Lupus was talking about it. As far as Larrk knew this was the first time Lupus had spoken about it.

MadameRedWolf said:
"I thought I saw Alexander in the store, which is impossible anyway, he was deported. He shoved metal spikes through my hands and into a wall, then killed Rose in front of me, because she consorted with me - the enemy. Then Alexander branded me a traitor as well. This Chinese coven and my species have been in conflict for many generations, especially the Vulcan family." He explained, his voice was full of pain as he spoke. Larrk sat silently in the front seat, inwardly surprised that Lupus was talking about it. As far as Larrk knew this was the first time Lupus had spoken about it.
Amy heard the sound of his tone and looked over at him. She didn't realize that this subject was sensitive to him and felt at fault for his negative feelings. "I-I'm sorry.. Y-You didn't have to talk about it if you d-didn't want too... I d-didn't mean to cause you pain.." She looked down at her thumbs and twiddled them as she tried to think more about the story. "So... were you on the side with Alexander or was Rose on the side with Alexander...?" Amy bit the bottom of her lip. She knew it was a sensitive topic for Lupus but she wanted to know more of the story. But he already started, why not finish it.. "B-But! Of-O-Of-Of course! You don't have to answer if you don't want too.." She said quickly at first but then died down... to a point she started to mumble the last few words.

xMellowmint said:
Amy heard the sound of his tone and looked over at him. She didn't realize that this subject was sensitive to him and felt at fault for his negative feelings. "I-I'm sorry.. Y-You didn't have to talk about it if you d-didn't want too... I d-didn't mean to cause you pain.." She looked down at her thumbs and twiddled them as she tried to think more about the story. "So... were you on the side with Alexander or was Rose on the side with Alexander...?" Amy bit the bottom of her lip. She knew it was a sensitive topic for Lupus but she wanted to know more of the story. But he already started, why not finish it.. "B-But! Of-O-Of-Of course! You don't have to answer if you don't want too.." She said quickly at first but then died down... to a point she started to mumble the last few words.
"Rose was in the coven, but she was against their ways. As Alexander was next in line, her felt it was his dirty to punish rose for her discretion. And the punishment was death." He looked at her, " I'm sorry for unloading this on you. I'd my burden to bear."

MadameRedWolf said:
"Rose was in the coven, but she was against their ways. As Alexander was next in line, her felt it was his dirty to punish rose for her discretion. And the punishment was death." He looked at her, " I'm sorry for unloading this on you. I'd my burden to bear."
"Did you like this Rose despite her being an 'enemy'?" Amy looked back at Lupus, thinking the obvious answer was yes, but she couldn't assume. "You seem very passionate about Rose... In my opinion at least..."

xMellowmint said:
"Did you like this Rose despite her being an 'enemy'?" Amy looked back at Lupus, thinking the obvious answer was yes, but she couldn't assume. "You seem very passionate about Rose... In my opinion at least..."
He closed his eyes, and the shoes of his past played in his head, "we were..." He swallowed "together. Secretly of course."

MadameRedWolf said:
He closed his eyes, and the shoes of his past played in his head, "we were..." He swallowed "together. Secretly of course."
Amy was speechless after that. All she could say was "Oh." She didn't know how to reply to that... I'm sorry for your lost? No... Well that's terrible... No... She just couldn't think of the right thing to say so she just sat there quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
Aiden nodded, impressed at the foreign book. "I'd love to learn how to read this one day.... The book seems interesting..." He smiled and looked over at her. "How'd you get here anyway...?" He raised an eyebrow as he thought about the question he asked. He couldn't decide whether it was off topic or on topic, either way he was curious. "Didn't you mention that you were from another world.. or country at least..?" He smiled awkwardly, afraid that his curiosity was a mistake.
Lydia Grave The mage giggled a bit before responding.

'With difficulty, most certainly! I took care then to keep my tracks covered-- Issues with the primary Empire, and a horrible court system indeed. Still, I managed to remain known only to some, though with so much effort. I suspect that it took some time once whomever had requested me in this place to track me down once they arrived themselves. Once I was found though, I'm not entirely sure how I arrived, although I assume it was some form of magic concerning time or space. It's a far more common than someone would think.'

Though like each separated elemental magic, and other kinds like alchemy based, magic of the manipulation of time and of space were both incredibly complicated and pursued only by a few, perhaps whomever had collected her was skilled in controversial things.

'What about you? How did you find yourself here?'

As she asked her question, she nudged Aided gently with her shoulder trying to hide the sudden awkwardness she had conjured.

xMellowmint said:
Amy was speechless after that. All she could say was "Oh." She didn't know how to reply to that... I'm sorry for your lost? No... Well that's terrible... No... She just couldn't think of the right thing to say so she just sat there quietly.
He looked at her, and a small sad smile graced his lips, "thank you, it feels nice to be able to talk about it, i-I feel better now. Di you still want to go see the movie? I could use some of Jack black's humor."

"I will after I feed," he grabbed her waist and pulled the girl towards him, leaning down to her neck, biting hard, he begun breakfast.

-

Grayson paused. "Ok, you're reflexes are fast but you need to work on your centre balance and think about what strikes will be more effective," Grayson looked at her as he then walked over, pushing her shoulders down gently, he made her body more inwards, spreading her feet with his feet, he secured her stance and then holding her arms he positioned them in front of her.

"You're smaller, use your opponents momentum against them and strike quickly but effiecently," Grayson said as he stepped back a little bit, it would be a lot better to have practice dummies.

"I won't do anything, I'll stand here and pretend I'm using a knife, take me fron my legs and push me backwards, then take the 'knife' and go to strike," Grayson said as he readied himself.

MadameRedWolf said:
He looked at her, and a small sad smile graced his lips, "thank you, it feels nice to be able to talk about it, i-I feel better now. Di you still want to go see the movie? I could use some of Jack black's humor."
Amy nodded. "We gotta somehow sneak these snacks in, unless you don't wanna and you got another plan."

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave The mage giggled a bit before responding.
'With difficulty, most certainly! I took care then to keep my tracks covered-- Issues with the primary Empire, and a horrible court system indeed. Still, I managed to remain known only to some, though with so much effort. I suspect that it took some time once whomever had requested me in this place to track me down once they arrived themselves. Once I was found though, I'm not entirely sure how I arrived, although I assume it was some form of magic concerning time or space. It's a far more common than someone would think.'

Though like each separated elemental magic, and other kinds like alchemy based, magic of the manipulation of time and of space were both incredibly complicated and pursued only by a few, perhaps whomever had collected her was skilled in controversial things.

'What about you? How did you find yourself here?'

As she asked her question, she nudged Aided gently with her shoulder trying to hide the sudden awkwardness she had conjured.
Aiden actually had to think of that answer. He doesn't really know his back story. All he remembered was that he was a gigolo in order to get money to take care of his family. The ore he thought about it, he doesn't really remember his parents, only Amy his little sister. "I guess... I was just roaming around and found this place to stay instead of spending the rest of my life in a love hotel... N-Not that I d-did anything in there. It was just a lot cheaper than regular hotels... Despite it looking a lot more nicer and fancier..." He chuckled awkwardly as he felt a little embarrassed. Best not to tell her your job... You'd be dead for sure.

Adri smirked then did as she was told, taking him from his legs being quick and efficient then pushing him backwards quickly as she looked at him taking the pretend knife, as she noticed a side closet with some sort of doll like figure but she kept her composure as she used all her might against grayson, even though she was no where as close as powered as him, she looked into his eyes and lost her composure looking to him, as she wanted to kiss him but stopped herself from doing so. She got lost in him biting her lip nervously, wondering if that there were practice equipment in the closet she saw on the side of the building.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden actually had to think of that answer. He doesn't really know his back story. All he remembered was that he was a gigolo in order to get money to take care of his family. The ore he thought about it, he doesn't really remember his parents, only Amy his little sister. "I guess... I was just roaming around and found this place to stay instead of spending the rest of my life in a love hotel... N-Not that I d-did anything in there. It was just a lot cheaper than regular hotels... Despite it looking a lot more nicer and fancier..." He chuckled awkwardly as he felt a little embarrassed. Best not to tell her your job... You'd be dead for sure.
(Skyrim :P )

Lydia Grave As soon as he finished, Lydia's eyebrow lifted with curiosity (and caution) into a questioning expression at his words, but a bit of amusement at his stuttering.

Confident, he says.

With all her effort, she couldn't stop a small smirk from climbing onto her face, and in the end it totaled some kind of expression of mixed pity and musement.

'And what exactly might a "love hotel" be? I have a hunch that it's some sort of slang term, not necessarily as obvious as it sounds?'

Though with all honesty, there really was nothing in her world that could claim the status of a hotel, unless somebody took to clearing out a fort or hold. Nothing but an inn or two for every town. Though like the dragons' greeting, there was probably some kind of unexplained catch to its existance-- the existance of almost everything in this world had a catch.

(Sometimes it's fun to play helplessly uninformed characters :3)

Spazzycat101 said:
(Skyrim :P )
Lydia Grave As soon as he finished, Lydia's eyebrow lifted with curiosity (and caution) into a questioning expression at his words, but a bit of amusement at his stuttering.

Confident, he says.

With all her effort, she couldn't stop a small smirk from climbing onto her face, and in the end it totaled some kind of expression of mixed pity and musement.

'And what exactly might a "love hotel" be? I have a hunch that it's some sort of slang term, not necessarily as obvious as it sounds?'

Though with all honesty, there really was nothing in her world that could claim the status of a hotel, unless somebody took to clearing out a fort or hold. Nothing but an inn or two for every town. Though like the dragons' greeting, there was probably some kind of unexplained catch to its existance-- the existance of almost everything in this world had a catch.

(Sometimes it's fun to play helplessly uninformed characters :3)
Aiden couldn't tell if Lydia was being serious or not from her smirk. Either way, he thought it would be nice to 'play' along. Aiden smirked and looked over at Lydia with risque eyes. "A hotel is where you stay temporarily. A love hotel is a hotel where you stay temporarily to specially make love. Do you know how to make love sweetie?" Aiden leaned in slowly and pinned her down on the bed. He held her chin up delicately and whispered seductively. "Do you...?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden couldn't tell if Lydia was being serious or not from her smirk. Either way, he thought it would be nice to 'play' along. Aiden smirked and looked over at Lydia with risque eyes. "A hotel is where you stay temporarily. A love hotel is a hotel where you stay temporarily to specially make love. Do you know how to make love sweetie?" Aiden leaned in slowly and pinned her down on the bed. He held her chin up delicately and whispered seductively. "Do you...?"
Lydia Grave She couldn't have taken a hint unless it was a trick for slaying dragons, could she? She mentally scolded herself, but was in actuality lost for words. Not only that, but her face had suddenly turned bright red and her eyes had gone wide. She was mildly inclined to slap him if she hadn't lost her gauntlets downstairs, and if she wasn't pinned down.

Confident indeed.

All she could produce from her throat was a quiet stuttering 'uh...' that she quickly silenced. After a bit of effort, she managed a 'W-what do you m-mean?' That was tainted by nervousness. Her mind had suddenly gone blank of much coherent thought, but that which remained brought with it the idea that perhaps she had asked a bad question.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave She couldn't have taken a hint unless it was a trick for slaying dragons, could she? She mentally scolded herself, but was in actuality lost for words. Not only that, but her face had suddenly turned bright red and her eyes had gone wide. She was mildly inclined to slap him if she hadn't lost her gauntlets downstairs, and if she wasn't pinned down.
Confident indeed.

All she could produce from her throat was a quiet stuttering 'uh...' that she quickly silenced. After a bit of effort, she managed a 'W-what do you m-mean?' That was tainted by nervousness. Her mind had suddenly gone blank of much coherent thought, but that which remained brought with it the idea that perhaps she had asked a bad question.
"You're so cute... what does your home land even teach you?" Aiden chuckled at her innocence. "I'm guessing you never had your first kiss too eh?" He leaned in closer to a point where their lips almost touched. "Would you mind if I was your first?" he smirked as his hands were still around the girl's soft wrist. He didn't hold on tightly, just enough to keep her down and stayed down. "Your lips look really sweet, I'll have to admit that. It'll be an honor if I was the first one to touch these soft lips..."

@LaDyGrEy

Hikari let off a slight squeak, then closed her eyes, enjoying the rush of adrenaline. She had become quite accustom to it, it didn't even hurt when he bit her anymore.

@xMellowmint

Lupus thought a moment, " well it will take a little bit for my glamour magic to work again, so ill have to change a bit... Please, don't scream " he said before removing his shirt. On the right side of his chest, there was an ugly scar. It was thick and risen like a cut wound, but shiny like a burn. It was starkly white against the soft tan of his skin. It was in the shape of a Chinese character, 'traitor'. He reached behind he seat for a hoodie and pulled it on, trying but failing to obscure the scar. He then took la trash bag and brought it to Larrk, " can you glamour this to be a purse?" Larrk snapped his fingers and the heavy black trash bag became a small black purse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back