• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
"You're so cute... what does your home land even teach you?" Aiden chuckled at her innocence. "I'm guessing you never had your first kiss too eh?" He leaned in closer to a point where their lips almost touched. "Would you mind if I was your first?" he smirked as his hands were still around the girl's soft wrist. He didn't hold on tightly, just enough to keep her down and stayed down. "Your lips look really sweet, I'll have to admit that. It'll be an honor if I was the first one to touch these soft lips..."
(FINALLY IT'S DONE)

Lydia Grave In an unintentional answer to his second and third question, Lydia shook her head a small bit. In response to the first, she managed to speak.

'Standard runic alphabet.'

She realized within a few moments that another impulsive word would probably be a little more than just awkward. She hated being a horrible liar, so often she couldn't keep from saying what came to mind, though she put much effort into it. Lack of social experience in general wasn't the best, she realized. Her now slightly less unintelligible mind immediately became defensive, trying to piece together what was left of reason to say that most people were often wary of seventeen-year-old dragonslayers who also fought bears on frequent occasion, and just so happened to have all limbs intact. When in battle, she fought much like a dragon did, after watching the beasts roar down from the sky. Spell, spell, then come for the kill and let the towers come crashing down around the city. On a smaller scale, a falling tree was a more appropriate distraction. But when she was cornered in any way, she was more like a rabbit with the impulse to run. When that was wiped from the slate of options, then... Well, too bad.

Apparently not anymore. Lydia could feel a blush coming onto her face like a mask, and didn't realize that she had begun to hold her breath. She really wasn't used to being very close to anyone, and really had never been this close physically to someone. Within a few moments of this thought surfacing, her mind went 'blank' again, the kind of blank where there is too much to decipher a thought from.

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
@LaDyGrEy
Hikari let off a slight squeak, then closed her eyes, enjoying the rush of adrenaline. She had become quite accustom to it, it didn't even hurt when he bit her anymore.

@xMellowmint

Lupus thought a moment, " well it will take a little bit for my glamour magic to work again, so ill have to change a bit... Please, don't scream " he said before removing his shirt. On the right side of his chest, there was an ugly scar. It was thick and risen like a cut wound, but shiny like a burn. It was starkly white against the soft tan of his skin. It was in the shape of a Chinese character, 'traitor'. He reached behind he seat for a hoodie and pulled it on, trying but failing to obscure the scar. He then took la trash bag and brought it to Larrk, " can you glamour this to be a purse?" Larrk snapped his fingers and the heavy black trash bag became a small black purse.
Amy shook her head as he warned her not to scream. She didn't ask why though despite her being curious. Lupus took off his shirt in front of her as Amy felt her face getting warm. "H-Huh?" Amy saw a scar as Lupus completely took off his shirt. It was interesting to look at since it seemed like it was really terrible. She wanted to ask more about that but... she thought she asked too many questiosn today. Maybe later..

Spazzycat101 said:
(FINALLY IT'S DONE)
Lydia Grave In an unintentional answer to his second and third question, Lydia shook her head a small bit. In response to the first, she managed to speak.

'Standard runic alphabet.'

She realized within a few moments that another impulsive word would probably be a little more than just awkward. She hated being a horrible liar, so often she couldn't keep from saying what came to mind, though she put much effort into it. Lack of social experience in general wasn't the best, she realized. Her now slightly less unintelligible mind immediately became defensive, trying to piece together what was left of reason to say that most people were often wary of seventeen-year-old dragonslayers who also fought bears on frequent occasion, and just so happened to have all limbs intact. When in battle, she fought much like a dragon did, after watching the beasts roar down from the sky. Spell, spell, then come for the kill and let the towers come crashing down around the city. On a smaller scale, a falling tree was a more appropriate distraction. But when she was cornered in any way, she was more like a rabbit with the impulse to run. When that was wiped from the slate of options, then... Well, too bad.

Apparently not anymore. Lydia could feel a blush coming onto her face like a mask, and didn't realize that she had begun to hold her breath. She really wasn't used to being very close to anyone, and really had never been this close physically to someone. Within a few moments of this thought surfacing, her mind went 'blank' again, the kind of blank where there is too much to decipher a thought from.
(I'M PROUD OF YOUUUU!!! <3)

Aiden looked at her in the eye and noticed how awkward she felt. "Alright.. Alright.. I'm not gonna be that mean to you, I'll save your lips for some other time, but make sure no one else touches them but me.." Aiden chuckled as he kissed Lydia's red cheek softly and got off her, back to sitting on the edge of the bed. "I see you're not used to romance. Do you know what romance is sweetie? If you don't, you're missing out on the feeling." Aiden winked at Lydia seductively. "But when you think you're ready to know what a kiss is, just come to me and I'll tell you... maybe even show you.." Aiden laughed softly and fell back on his bed.

xMellowmint said:
(I'M PROUD OF YOUUUU!!! <3)
Aiden looked at her in the eye and noticed how awkward she felt. "Alright.. Alright.. I'm not gonna be that mean to you, I'll save your lips for some other time, but make sure no one else touches them but me.." Aiden chuckled as he kissed Lydia's red cheek softly and got off her, back to sitting on the edge of the bed. "I see you're not used to romance. Do you know what romance is sweetie? If you don't, you're missing out on the feeling." Aiden winked at Lydia seductively. "But when you think you're ready to know what a kiss is, just come to me and I'll tell you... maybe even show you.." Aiden laughed softly and fell back on his bed.
(MEH GERD Why do I take so long to write these things? xD )

Lydia Grave Once she was no longer trapped against the bed, Lydia sat up, crossing her legs and fussing a bit with the annoying skirt she had been issued. After a few seconds, she simply settled for hanging her feet off the edge of the bed. It was when she sat up and found a few colourful spots trying to invade her vision that she discovered she was still holding her breath. When she finally exhaled, it also brought to her attention how quickly her heart was beating-- she could hear her pulse in her ears, and her face was still heated-- and how much it didn't seem to want to slow down. When Aiden had kissed her, a shiver had crept down her spine and given her goosebumps.

Lydia really couldn't say she knew much about romance, because all her life she had been town-hopping and caring for little more than the location of the next ruin, the next opportunity to further her magic, and where exactly the nearest weaponry shop might be. He was absolutely right, it was quite foreign to her and the only thing keeping her from panicking over her reaction was the occasional storyteller-- the not-so-threatening person who decided to get drunk enough on mead to spill their whole bland life story against the will of the listener. Indeed she had met peculiar people, but never quite cared to remember their names.

Perhaps Aiden was right though, about missing out? Was it the same concept as the adrenaline of taking a fort from a cult of necromancers, the kind of 'never know until you try' philosiphy?

Because in her opinion, taking a fort single-handedly was actually kinda' fun, one you got over the initial shock of the undead digging their way up from the ground.

(I guess it's my standard of post size that takes so long..? I dunno |____| \(*-*\))

Spazzycat101 said:
(MEH GERD Why do I take so long to write these things? xD )
Lydia Grave Once she was no longer trapped against the bed, Lydia sat up, crossing her legs and fussing a bit with the annoying skirt she had been issued. After a few seconds, she simply settled for hanging her feet off the edge of the bed. It was when she sat up and found a few colourful spots trying to invade her vision that she discovered she was still holding her breath. When she finally exhaled, it also brought to her attention how quickly her heart was beating-- she could hear her pulse in her ears, and her face was still heated-- and how much it didn't seem to want to slow down. When Aiden had kissed her, a shiver had crept down her spine and given her goosebumps.

Lydia really couldn't say she knew much about romance, because all her life she had been town-hopping and caring for little more than the location of the next ruin, the next opportunity to further her magic, and where exactly the nearest weaponry shop might be. He was absolutely right, it was quite foreign to her and the only thing keeping her from panicking over her reaction was the occasional storyteller-- the not-so-threatening person who decided to get drunk enough on mead to spill their whole bland life story against the will of the listener. Indeed she had met peculiar people, but never quite cared to remember their names.

Perhaps Aiden was right though, about missing out? Was it the same concept as the adrenaline of taking a fort from a cult of necromancers, the kind of 'never know until you try' philosiphy?

Because in her opinion, taking a fort single-handedly was actually kinda' fun, one you got over the initial shock of the undead digging their way up from the ground.

(I guess it's my standard of post size that takes so long..? I dunno |____| \(*-*\))
Aiden wondered what has she been doing with the rest of her life if she doesn't know that much about love. Everyone in his school knew what romance was. Even the nerds who can't get laid for anything knew what it was like to fall in love. Yet again... they really just fall in love with comic books and not real girls.. Not that he has anything against it! He knows what it's like.. Just.. doesn't make.. love to them... like.. all of the nerds do at his school.... BUT that doesn't mean anything. ANYWAY, Aiden got back on his train of thoughts and looked at Lydia. "What is a beautiful girl like you doing with your life then? I would guess that a lot of males will try to flirt with you since you're a natural beauty." Aiden smiled charmingly. It was the truth. Lydia was in fact beautiful in Aiden's eyes. Yet again he found a lot of girls beautiful but this one... this beautiful meaning felt different to him. He didn't know why but.. she just seemed a lot more... beautiful...

@xMellowmint

" that is the 'brand' that Alexander left on me, it.. it means traitor.'' he gave an explanation for the scar "here put the food you want to take in here." he then

pulled hihis beanie out of the hoodie pocketand hid his horns with it.

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
" that is the 'brand' that Alexander left on me, it.. it means traitor.'' he gave an explanation for the scar "here put the food you want to take in here." he then

pulled hihis beanie out of the hoodie pocketand hid his horns with it.
Amy started to look through her grocery bag. "We have to go with the bag of popcorn~ Soda.... hm... Do you want anything?" She asked as she started placing the snacks in the beanie.

xMellowmint said:
Amy started to look through her grocery bag. "We have to go with the bag of popcorn~ Soda.... hm... Do you want anything?" She asked as she started placing the snacks in the beanie.
(purse* he put the beanie on his head)

He smiled as he placed two copies to hold the beanie over his horns, and pulled a capsule out of his pocket, placing contacts in his eyes, then a pair of glasses on, his eyes had flickered to dark green. "hey look at me! I'm a human, huh?" A wide smile shone in his face, his white hair fringe contrasted greatly with the green of his eyes, and the scars on his hands were obvious now, without the heavy glamour magic to make them the same darker skin tone "uhh, the red bull, and the snickers bar"

He and Avery had walked for a while until they reached the mountain. She helped him up and eventhough he didn’t really need any help, he accepted it anyway. After a few more minutes they reached the place she had wanted to take him. He was blown away, by howmany Edelweiss there were. He looked at her and smiled, whilst saying “Wow Avery, how did you find this place, It’s awesome”

@Tigergirl2013

Ethan would've taken more but then he would've of killed her. Pulling away and wiping his toungue over his lips, he smiled.

"Thank you Hikari, let's get that patched up, " Ethan had started to carry patches, or plasters for Hikari and so he whipped one out of his pocket, undid the wrapper and placed it gently on her neck. She was so cute and her antlers had changed. "Your antlers?" He questioned tilting his head like a cat.

-

Grayson fell backwards on purpose like any other thug would do. He then stood up and looked to where she was looking. "What?" He asked as he tilted his head, putting a wall up so he didn't read her mind. Grayson didn't like doing it all the time.

Walking towards her he knelt down and shook her slightly, trying to snap hee put of reality.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden wondered what has she been doing with the rest of her life if she doesn't know that much about love. Everyone in his school knew what romance was. Even the nerds who can't get laid for anything knew what it was like to fall in love. Yet again... they really just fall in love with comic books and not real girls.. Not that he has anything against it! He knows what it's like.. Just.. doesn't make.. love to them... like.. all of the nerds do at his school.... BUT that doesn't mean anything. ANYWAY, Aiden got back on his train of thoughts and looked at Lydia. "What is a beautiful girl like you doing with your life then? I would guess that a lot of males will try to flirt with you since you're a natural beauty." Aiden smiled charmingly. It was the truth. Lydia was in fact beautiful in Aiden's eyes. Yet again he found a lot of girls beautiful but this one... this beautiful meaning felt different to him. He didn't know why but.. she just seemed a lot more... beautiful...
Lydia Grave Beautiful? In place of her ordinary would-be quizzical expression came Lydia trying discreetly to hide her face behind one of her hands, which had come initially to disguise the revival of the blush that might just have been retreating.

What did he mean what did she do with her life? There wasn't much else to do except for what she did-- well, there was but she was uninterested in renting a shop or some such thing. There were magics to be learned, things to be done. When there was nothing to do, whether it be excavating the ruins of dead dragon-worshippers or thundering the sleep of the undead, something was wrong, it always felt wrong. It was always as if there was something to be doing, and the issue was festering somewhere, neglected.

'What d-do I do?' She sat up a bit again, retaining only about half of her composure. The rest was lost in nerves.

'Whatever needs to be done, whatever anyone else is neglecting. Things need slaying, or theives need to be theived from, I try to find out what people need done. Much like a sellsword, I guess, but less sword and more magic.'

Lydia, now that she was speaking, was fidgeting a bit less and her face was no longer as red.

'A-as for people young enough to consider me a love interest... They've either marched off to the Empire's army or have been dragged there by a reluctant summons. I've mentioned the Empire is one my bad side?'

The last phrase came like an afterthought, genuinely forgetting if she had said so.

Still, she added one more thing.

'You'd... Er.. probably be a bit surprised at how many people avoid flirting with a girl, standing ankle-deep in dragon's blood tends to unnerve others...'

Adri snapped out of it, as she walked to the closet opening it as it showed various battle field weapons and dummies she smiled curious, she looked at grayson wondering if he liked her the same way she did but trying to protect her mind from an invasion, as she liked him more and more, but didn't let on with it, as she bit her lip nervously restraining herself in the process, never feeling this way about a guy ever that she was innocent was an understatement, she had never really loved a man yet alone kissed, yet alone touched, or slept with a guy as her eyes were pink.

Avery smiled "i flew over them on the way back, and I thought you would enjoy them." she said touching his shoulder kissing him on the cheek. As she smelled the flower butterflies in her stomach as she felt like she was on cloud 9, seeing the beautiful flowers she was nervous wondering what tony really thought of her surprise, as she was anxious wondering what was going to happen with tony as she contemplated everything.

MadameRedWolf said:
(purse* he put the beanie on his head)
He smiled as he placed two copies to hold the beanie over his horns, and pulled a capsule out of his pocket, placing contacts in his eyes, then a pair of glasses on, his eyes had flickered to dark green. "hey look at me! I'm a human, huh?" A wide smile shone in his face, his white hair fringe contrasted greatly with the green of his eyes, and the scars on his hands were obvious now, without the heavy glamour magic to make them the same darker skin tone "uhh, the red bull, and the snickers bar"
Amy giggled and grabbed the red bull and snickers, throwing it into the purse. She held the purse and looked over at Lupus. "Yup~! You really do look like a human." Amy said as she put the strap over her left shoulder. "You're so cute" she laughed as she looked at his wide grin. "Come on~ let's go so we can have good seats~"

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Beautiful? In place of her ordinary would-be quizzical expression came Lydia trying discreetly to hide her face behind one of her hands, which had come initially to disguise the revival of the blush that might just have been retreating.
What did he mean what did she do with her life? There wasn't much else to do except for what she did-- well, there was but she was uninterested in renting a shop or some such thing. There were magics to be learned, things to be done. When there was nothing to do, whether it be excavating the ruins of dead dragon-worshippers or thundering the sleep of the undead, something was wrong, it always felt wrong. It was always as if there was something to be doing, and the issue was festering somewhere, neglected.

'What d-do I do?' She sat up a bit again, retaining only about half of her composure. The rest was lost in nerves.

'Whatever needs to be done, whatever anyone else is neglecting. Things need slaying, or theives need to be theived from, I try to find out what people need done. Much like a sellsword, I guess, but less sword and more magic.'

Lydia, now that she was speaking, was fidgeting a bit less and her face was no longer as red.

'A-as for people young enough to consider me a love interest... They've either marched off to the Empire's army or have been dragged there by a reluctant summons. I've mentioned the Empire is one my bad side?'

The last phrase came like an afterthought, genuinely forgetting if she had said so.

Still, she added one more thing.

'You'd... Er.. probably be a bit surprised at how many people avoid flirting with a girl, standing ankle-deep in dragon's blood tends to unnerve others...'
Aiden rolled his eyes. "Nah... Thats not how you live your life at a young age. Here.... We're going for a walk!" Aiden got up on his feet and grabbed Lydia's hand. "You can trust me." Aiden laughed as he started dragging her down stairs and out the door. He took a deep breath to smell the fresh air and then sighed of relaxation. He still held her hand and swung it back and forth. "I'm sorry if you're still tired. If you are, I can carry you if you want." He looked down at Lydia.

@LaDyGrEy

Hikari smiled dizzily, 'Yeah... I'm about to turn seventeen... a new set of prongs is going to split off the ends." she felt the fuzzy nub of the new prongs, "That would make three sets, they grow in every two years after you get your first growth at 13... when you have 3 sets your considered an adult and get your rings." her pink eyes gleamed with excitement, "I'll be getting mine this year."

@xMellowmint

Lupus's face flushed pink 'I-erh' uh... thanks?' he stuttered nervously, and opened the door as the car pulled up to the theater, and he held the door open for Amy, truthfully he was really exited to see the movie, he had been waiting a while to. your so cute Amy's words circled in his head, cute? she really thought so, even after he had told her everything? even after she had seen his scars and seen him lose it after seeing an apparition of a vampire in Wal-Mart? he could barely believe it, he felt dizzy with happiness.

MadameRedWolf said:
@LaDyGrEy
Hikari smiled dizzily, 'Yeah... I'm about to turn seventeen... a new set of prongs is going to split off the ends." she felt the fuzzy nub of the new prongs, "That would make three sets, they grow in every two years after you get your first growth at 13... when you have 3 sets your considered an adult and get your rings." her pink eyes gleamed with excitement, "I'll be getting mine this year."

@xMellowmint

Lupus's face flushed pink 'I-erh' uh... thanks?' he stuttered nervously, and opened the door as the car pulled up to the theater, and he held the door open for Amy, truthfully he was really exited to see the movie, he had been waiting a while to. your so cute Amy's words circled in his head, cute? she really thought so, even after he had told her everything? even after she had seen his scars and seen him lose it after seeing an apparition of a vampire in Wal-Mart? he could barely believe it, he felt dizzy with happiness.
Amy looked up at Lupus as he opened the door for her. "Oh.. thank you~" She smiled as she got out the door and interlocked her arm with his. "I've actually never really seen the first two Kung-Fu Panda movies, so this should be interesting." she sighed. They entered the movie theaters and went over to the booth. "Two tickets to the new Kung-fu Panda movie please," Amy went through her purse and pulled out her wallet. "Let me pay for the movie this time, you already paying for the snacks."

"Nuhuh." Lupus Put his hand over hers, "You had to deal with the mental break down I just had in the car, and if this is really a date, its my duty to pay, my treat right?" he smiled at her, "Please." he put his hand into his back pocket and puled out a silver credit card, and slid it under the window to the lady.

MadameRedWolf said:
"Nuhuh." Lupus Put his hand over hers, "You had to deal with the mental break down I just had in the car, and if this is really a date, its my duty to pay, my treat right?" he smiled at her, "Please." he put his hand into his back pocket and puled out a silver credit card, and slid it under the window to the lady.
Amy looked Lupus in the eye and sighed. "Alright..." Amy placed her wallet back into the purse as the lady gave Lupus his credit card back and gave them the tickets. "I'll pay you back whether you like it or not." Amy chuckled as she rested her head against Lupus's arm.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden rolled his eyes. "Nah... Thats not how you live your life at a young age. Here.... We're going for a walk!" Aiden got up on his feet and grabbed Lydia's hand. "You can trust me." Aiden laughed as he started dragging her down stairs and out the door. He took a deep breath to smell the fresh air and then sighed of relaxation. He still held her hand and swung it back and forth. "I'm sorry if you're still tired. If you are, I can carry you if you want." He looked down at Lydia.
Lydia Grave 'What--?'

Lydia could say little more before she found herself being pulled up from her spot and out the door of the house, nearly stumbling on the way until they were outside. It was then that she realized she hadn't been outside in almost two days-- gods, this place was weird. She could manage to avoid the outside for days? What an unusual shift in events.

Still, it seemed to her that she was almost hyper-aware of her hand in Aiden's. Lydia was a bit surprised though, finding that she didn't mind it. Well, at least as much as being pinned to a bed. The thought caused her face to heat again, though not as much as before. It still caused her to wonder if she could possibly get much redder, blushing itself was getting embarrassing.

'I-I'm fine, I can walk. Thanks, though.' Her voice shrunk to an almost flustered mutter at the last few words.

Ethan chuckled. "Lucky you, luckily tour antlers didn't break those weeks ago," Ethan said as he looked at her, his hand reaching for her antlers. "May I?"

@Tigergirl2013

Adri looked at him catching the knife before it sliced her ear off as she thought to herself. Does he want me like I want him. She smiled happily hoping she could keep him on his toes as she threw the knife at him aiming to slice his ear off like he almost did with hers wondering if he was invading her mind, as she turned things over and over in her mind trying to get a new angle and a new perspective as she felt she was way in over her head to be liking a guy who probably didn't see much in her besides a young girl who had nothing to offer.

@LaDyGrEy

@LaDyGrEy

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, thanks to you... I've broken them a couple times, thankfully when I was smaller, but this year is the most crucial year for me to not break them... I'm kind of a klutz." she blushed softly at this admonition. she watched his face, her pink eyes gleaming with admiration.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus's face flushed again as he wrapped his arm nervously around her shoulders to lead her into the theater.
(@xMellowmint I like your 'spoiler' that made me smiled ^o^ lol))
(Aweee thank you c:)

Amy looked at all the seats, it was empty, seems like they were the first ones there. "Now tell me, do you like to be in the very top, the verry bottom or in the middle? Personally I like the middle because all you can do it look straight." Amy giggled as she interlocked her fingers with the hand that was around her.

"He smiled, "Me too." And lead her to the middle. he found seats that were not covered in gum and soda stains and waited for Amy to sit down, he watched her, she was so beautiful, even in the half light the screen cast on her features.

@xMellowmint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back