• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave 'I know of stuff that I can stand, it just so happens that it's found about a world away.' As she picked around again for something, Lydia punctuated this with a bit of a distracted chuckle, as if it were intended to be a joke but she was well aware of its lameness. Eventually she found a drink that smelled, and thankfully tasted, a bit more likable than the last.
'And online? Virtual? What would those just so happen to be?' She tilted her head in a mildly questioning manner, but her face showed a grin. Yeah, she didn't feel much like moving, although she wasn't sure if that could be credited to sitting right next to Aiden (although the thought caused her to blush, and consequently mess with her hair in such a way that it cast a discreet shadow or two across her face), or something else.
"You don't have internet over there? Do you know what a phone is? At least a touch screen?" He pulled out his iPhone 6s and showed it to her. "You know what this is right? If not, you're living under a rock." He laughed and took another sip of his wine. He turned his head towards Lydia, noticing her face a bit pink. Aiden looked at her concerned. "Why's your face red already? Something wrong?" Aiden was confused. She was messing with her hair a lot and.... Maybe she's drunk.. already? Nah... Aiden just still looked at her, waiting for an answer.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus shook his head and scooped her up bridal style, "I wish you could see yourself through my eyes." he murmered and commenced carrying her out of the theater.
"H-Huh?" Amy found herself in Lupus's arms without realizing it. Her hand was grabbing onto his shirt as Amy's head was resting on his chest. "I-I can walk... I'm not drunk... at least I don't think so.."

xMellowmint said:
"H-Huh?" Amy found herself in Lupus's arms without realizing it. Her hand was grabbing onto his shirt as Amy's head was resting on his chest. "I-I can walk... I'm not drunk... at least I don't think so.."
He smiled at her as they exited, it had begun to pour rain, "You fell asleep and you didn't want to wake up." he set her down outside the car, "i meant what I said, Amy." his hoodie stuck to his arms, and the wet of his beanie outlined his horns, "You are beautiful, and I wish you could see you through my eyes." he repeated what he said."

MadameRedWolf said:
He smiled at her as they exited, it had begun to pour rain, "You fell asleep and you didn't want to wake up." he set her down outside the car, "i meant what I said, Amy." his hoodie stuck to his arms, and the wet of his beanie outlined his horns, "You are beautiful, and I wish you could see you through my eyes." he repeated what he said."
Amy smiled and looked up at him. "I hope you know you're making a big mistake." She grabbed him roughly by his hoodie and pulled Lupus close, kissing him passionately. Amy didn't know why she did this. Was it because of her succubus side? Was it because she liked him? Or was it because she was still half asleep. Either way, she honestly enjoyed it a little bit. Maybe.

xMellowmint said:
Amy smiled and looked up at him. "I hope you know you're making a big mistake." She grabbed him roughly by his hoodie and pulled Lupus close, kissing him passionately. Amy didn't know why she did this. Was it because of her succubus side? Was it because she liked him? Or was it because she was still half asleep. Either way, she honestly enjoyed it a little bit. Maybe.
Lupus was surprised at first, as he was about to pull the same move, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to his body, kissing her back. her lips were warm and tasted like fire in contrast to the chill of the rain, his heart soared as he kissed her, he felt as if the fire in his soul had finally been re-lit.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus was surprised at first, as he was about to pull the same move, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to his body, kissing her back. her lips were warm and tasted like fire in contrast to the chill of the rain, his heart soared as he kissed her, he felt as if the fire in his soul had finally been re-lit.
Amy pulled away from the kiss as she felt both of them soaking wet from the rain. She looked back up at the sky and back at Lucas. She smiled sweetly and whispered softly. "Let's go home."

xMellowmint said:
Amy pulled away from the kiss as she felt both of them soaking wet from the rain. She looked back up at the sky and back at Lucas. She smiled sweetly and whispered softly. "Let's go home."
He smiled and kissed her again before replying 'Yeah, we should." he opened the door for her, and slid into the car behind her. Larrk started the car and drove them back to the house.

xMellowmint said:
"You don't have internet over there? Do you know what a phone is? At least a touch screen?" He pulled out his iPhone 6s and showed it to her. "You know what this is right? If not, you're living under a rock." He laughed and took another sip of his wine. He turned his head towards Lydia, noticing her face a bit pink. Aiden looked at her concerned. "Why's your face red already? Something wrong?" Aiden was confused. She was messing with her hair a lot and.... Maybe she's drunk.. already? Nah... Aiden just still looked at her, waiting for an answer.
Lydia Grave '... No, we don't...'

Other than that quiet answer, Lydia was almost struck dumb. What..? It just looked like a... A square of glass, really. She was also wondering about the other slew of unfarmiliar terms, nothing that had ever been heard or spoke back home. She was in enough puzzlement to miss whatever Aiden said next, and turned to see his concerned look with no idea what for. Lydia simply paused for a moment, her mind wondering what was the issue while she returned his gaze. At least until she muttered a quiet, 'Sorry... What'd you say..?' That served to boost her conversation-clumsy embarrassment. Typically when speaking, she was quick, consice. It was almost like nothing more than his presence made her trip over her thoughts. She decided to attribute that feeling to something he had said or done earlier, maybe. If Lydia were to admit one thing about her mind having been turned up-side-down more effectively in a few minutes than it had before in years, it would have been that his words about 'missing out on the feeling' had struck a bit of curiosity.

To hide her still-brightening blush or to excuse it, Lydia took another sip from her drink. Well, it wasn't really a sip so much as it was her downing about a fourth of the bottle almost at once, but still.

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Nothing... Nothing... Nothing... Well, not besides the obvious fact that the half most popular boy in the school was sitting with a girl, both of them surrounded on one side by a cart of booze. Nothing interesting, not very scandalously picture-worthy yet. Although perhaps, she realized, her intentions were slightly off. It seemed apparent that the two lived in the same massive house as a multitude of other people, at least one of whom was a vampire. Such a fact only strengthened the resolve with which she believed something to be wrong with the others, and she determined that she should probably pinpoint what they were. She doubted they were also vampires-- they had sprinted through a crowd in broad daylight.

Considering daylight, the sky beyond the window next to which she stood vigil began to darken with rain and evening. As the first drops began to stain the glass, she removed her phone to check the time, and found that it was late for two teenagers to be out. She shrugged and resumed her silent, unmoving guard.

(I can't get the image out of my head that it's evening-ish... ^^ correct me if I'm wrong, I can edit.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hungry much?" He questioned as he headed down the stairs, beckoning her to follow. "Come on then, I'm not a great cook but I have some skills," he chuckled before thinking of Grayson. Where was his older brother?

((@Nanax replies for Grayson... (cause we have something planned, you could bring in Lily when we head out to somewhere and leave the mansion))

MadameRedWolf said:
He smiled and kissed her again before replying 'Yeah, we should." he opened the door for her, and slid into the car behind her. Larrk started the car and drove them back to the house.
Amy noticed that Larrk was there the whole time. Shoot... Did he just see all that... Did he also just stay here when the movie was going on.... Awe... Amy leaned in closer to the driver. "Larrk. You could've joined us to watch the movie you know..." She said to him. She could feel herself dripping with water. "Oh no... We're gonna get your limo dirty...." She sighed.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave '... No, we don't...'
Other than that quiet answer, Lydia was almost struck dumb. What..? It just looked like a... A square of glass, really. She was also wondering about the other slew of unfarmiliar terms, nothing that had ever been heard or spoke back home. She was in enough puzzlement to miss whatever Aiden said next, and turned to see his concerned look with no idea what for. Lydia simply paused for a moment, her mind wondering what was the issue while she returned his gaze. At least until she muttered a quiet, 'Sorry... What'd you say..?' That served to boost her conversation-clumsy embarrassment. Typically when speaking, she was quick, consice. It was almost like nothing more than his presence made her trip over her thoughts. She decided to attribute that feeling to something he had said or done earlier, maybe. If Lydia were to admit one thing about her mind having been turned up-side-down more effectively in a few minutes than it had before in years, it would have been that his words about 'missing out on the feeling' had struck a bit of curiosity.

To hide her still-brightening blush or to excuse it, Lydia took another sip from her drink. Well, it wasn't really a sip so much as it was her downing about a fourth of the bottle almost at once, but still.

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Nothing... Nothing... Nothing... Well, not besides the obvious fact that the half most popular boy in the school was sitting with a girl, both of them surrounded on one side by a cart of booze. Nothing interesting, not very scandalously picture-worthy yet. Although perhaps, she realized, her intentions were slightly off. It seemed apparent that the two lived in the same massive house as a multitude of other people, at least one of whom was a vampire. Such a fact only strengthened the resolve with which she believed something to be wrong with the others, and she determined that she should probably pinpoint what they were. She doubted they were also vampires-- they had sprinted through a crowd in broad daylight.

Considering daylight, the sky beyond the window next to which she stood vigil began to darken with rain and evening. As the first drops began to stain the glass, she removed her phone to check the time, and found that it was late for two teenagers to be out. She shrugged and resumed her silent, unmoving guard.

(I can't get the image out of my head that it's evening-ish... ^^ correct me if I'm wrong, I can edit.)
Aiden chuckled and Ruffled Lydia's hair. "I was just asking if something was wrong but I'm assuming nothing is..." Aiden turned off his phone to do not disturb to avoid all calls and messages that will be sent to him. He didn't want anything to ruin the 'moment'. He placed his phone in his back pocket and turn to find Lydia almost chugging one fourth of the bottle. "So you found one that you like eh? That's good." He finished his glass of wine as his lips were now slightly reddish purple from the wine. He licked the access off but the tint was still there. He poured himself another glass, trying his best to keep a conversation. "Hey Lydia, if you like that one, I can order another."

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery looked at him nervously, wondering as to what was going through his head as she watched him carefully knowing he was very happy as she had showed him his favorite flower remembering his favorite flower when they had first went out and she had gotten upset. She sat down thinking everything over the one thing her parent did was protect her from touch, as well as her sister, she hadn't been touched by anyone or anything she just ended up getting hurt and moving on. She looked at tony and hope he wouldn't be one of the others that hurt her in the end as she looked at the flowers.
@TheDarkOwl
Tigergirl2013 said:
Adri smiled excitedly looking to him feeling she needed to say something to him butterflies in my stomach. "why did you agree to train me?" she asked looking at him nervously watching him liking him a lot he was like her in a way as she decided to get it done and freaking conquer balance to become stealthy and try to impress him.
@LaDyGrEy

@LaDyGrEy

"yeah- I dont eat alot so when I do get hungry, i get very hungry." Hikari blushed, very sure that Ethan's cooking would be adequate for her.

@xMellowmint

Larrk looked back for a second, "No- its fine sweetheart, I dont very much like the movie thing, I like my books." he placed one hand on a Vampire Academy novel. "And dont worry about it, it doesnt take alot to clean up a water mess," he replied, a wide smile was on his pale face, he was enthralled that Lupus seemed to find someone who was going to make him happy. Lupus grabbed Amy around the waist and pulled her into his lap, "Dont worry, Amy, I'm getting my limo dirt to.' he muttered to her, a smiled evident on his face as he watched her, how did he get so lucky?

MadameRedWolf said:
@LaDyGrEy
"yeah- I dont eat alot so when I do get hungry, i get very hungry." Hikari blushed, very sure that Ethan's cooking would be adequate for her.

@xMellowmint

Larrk looked back for a second, "No- its fine sweetheart, I dont very much like the movie thing, I like my books." he placed one hand on a Vampire Academy novel. "And dont worry about it, it doesnt take alot to clean up a water mess," he replied, a wide smile was on his pale face, he was enthralled that Lupus seemed to find someone who was going to make him happy. Lupus grabbed Amy around the waist and pulled her into his lap, "Dont worry, Amy, I'm getting my limo dirt to.' he muttered to her, a smiled evident on his face as he watched her, how did he get so lucky?
Amy's face turned red as she found herself being pulled onto Lupus's lap. The access water from her bangs drip slowly down her cheek. She wiped it away as she finally responded. "Y-Yea..." Amy could feel her heart rushing a bit. She never really felt like this before. She was the one who would play with people's emotions. Is she a committed person? Amy didn't think so. She bit the bottom of her lip, worried that she'll break his heart one day because of her succubus side. Though, should she warn him? Probably not... She didn't want to over think it. Amy just smiled as she took off Lupus's soaking wet beanie. "Might as well not wearing something that'll keep you wet." She giggled.

xMellowmint said:
Amy's face turned red as she found herself being pulled onto Lupus's lap. The access water from her bangs drip slowly down her cheek. She wiped it away as she finally responded. "Y-Yea..." Amy could feel her heart rushing a bit. She never really felt like this before. She was the one who would play with people's emotions. Is she a committed person? Amy didn't think so. She bit the bottom of her lip, worried that she'll break his heart one day because of her succubus side. Though, should she warn him? Probably not... She didn't want to over think it. Amy just smiled as she took off Lupus's soaking wet beanie. "Might as well not wearing something that'll keep you wet." She giggled.
a sly smile spread over his lips, 'Well, I suppose that means we have to change compleatly right?" he gestured to his jeans, soaked through and sticking to his body, and his swollen hoodie that spouted water if it was pressed on.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckled and Ruffled Lydia's hair. "I was just asking if something was wrong but I'm assuming nothing is..." Aiden turned off his phone to do not disturb to avoid all calls and messages that will be sent to him. He didn't want anything to ruin the 'moment'. He placed his phone in his back pocket and turn to find Lydia almost chugging one fourth of the bottle. "So you found one that you like eh? That's good." He finished his glass of wine as his lips were now slightly reddish purple from the wine. He licked the access off but the tint was still there. He poured himself another glass, trying his best to keep a conversation. "Hey Lydia, if you like that one, I can order another."
Lydia Grave Lydia shook her head, setting the now nearly-half-empty bottle back down.

'N-no, it's fine, you don't have to. I do like it, but I'm sure that there's something else there too.' She waved one hand toward the rest of the drinks. It was then she realized that this was rather unusual for her. Typically, whether it be from tavern or shop, she only accepted food or drink that she ordered herself. A useless habit, but still something comforting when dealing with theives and criminals. Still, though she hadn't known Aiden for much longer than about a day, Lydia had entirely cast that aside. Perhaps it was because, like all the others, they lived in the same house? Or was it because he had been considerate when she was still magic-drained and sleepwalking? She had no idea.

She looked back up at Aiden intending to say something along those lines, but her thought was interrupted by a giggle.

'Your lips are stained purple!' She noted in a mildly amused tone.

MadameRedWolf said:
a sly smile spread over his lips, 'Well, I suppose that means we have to change compleatly right?" he gestured to his jeans, soaked through and sticking to his body, and his swollen hoodie that spouted water if it was pressed on.
Amy's face turned red and looked away. "I-I didn't mean it like that!" She looked to the ground as she waited to arrive at home. "M-maybe at home though...."

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia shook her head, setting the now nearly-half-empty bottle back down.
'N-no, it's fine, you don't have to. I do like it, but I'm sure that there's something else there too.' She waved one hand toward the rest of the drinks. It was then she realized that this was rather unusual for her. Typically, whether it be from tavern or shop, she only accepted food or drink that she ordered herself. A useless habit, but still something comforting when dealing with theives and criminals. Still, though she hadn't known Aiden for much longer than about a day, Lydia had entirely cast that aside. Perhaps it was because, like all the others, they lived in the same house? Or was it because he had been considerate when she was still magic-drained and sleepwalking? She had no idea.

She looked back up at Aiden intending to say something along those lines, but her thought was interrupted by a giggle.

'Your lips are stained purple!' She noted in a mildly amused tone.
Aiden smiled and looked at Lydia. "Must've been from the wine." He winked at her and leaned in closer towards Lydia "Would you mind testing for me if it makes my lips softer or maybe even sweeter?" He teased as he tucked her hair behind her ear. He caressed Lydia's cheek and whispered "You're so beautiful..." He backed off and continued drinking his glass of wine. "Or you could be boring and taste my wine from my glass." He laughed and swirled his drink in his glass cup.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smiled and looked at Lydia. "Must've been from the wine." He winked at her and leaned in closer towards Lydia "Would you mind testing for me if it makes my lips softer or maybe even sweeter?" He teased as he tucked her hair behind her ear. He caressed Lydia's cheek and whispered "You're so beautiful..." He backed off and continued drinking his glass of wine. "Or you could be boring and taste my wine from my glass." He laughed and swirled his drink in his glass cup.
(DAH-M Prismacolor is so much better than #2 pencils... It's insane... O.o )

Lydia Grave With her hair out of the way, her red face was more visible and it was rather easy to determine that the blush was not at all due to her drink. Lydia's face warmed even further to the point where she, almost embarrassed, attempted in vain to hide it with a hand. She also felt a chill go down and up her spine when Aiden's hand touched her face, distracting her from complaining about being called beautiful. For a moment, she seriously considered taking his offer before her self-consciousness retaliated, and began a small battle that spanned a whole, awkward thirty seconds during none of which she moved. As soon as she had made up her mind, she allowed herself not to change it.

Scooting a little bit closer to Aiden with nerves making her fingers twitch, Lydia brought herself as close as she dared while remaining side-by-side and leaned her head onto his shoulder. When she spoke, her voice was a little quiet, but it was obvious she was trying to muster her nearly nonexistent social confidence.

'Earlier, you said that if I ever wanted to know what a kiss was, I should ask you..?' Her feet were fidgeting slightly, and she sounded awkward and nervous, though she probably couldn't have lessened that if she were given another chance.

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lily stood from her corner, where she had ended up dragging a stool over to in order occasionally glance toward the booth, although she had ceased to do even that in her boredom. For a long time she had appeared almost asleep, and her sudden movement spooked a few dizzy drinkers near her, but she took no notice. She made her way to the door, ignoring everything in and out of her path, but hesitated when she reached it. The rain had begun to spit at the windows a bit violently, so she wrapped her camera carefully in a spare hat and stowed it in her bag. She drew down over her ears the one she was already wearing, and adjusted her scarf in such a way that would hopefully deter wind and water before she pushed open the door and stepped out. Nothing, she had gotten nothing! Dammit...

Spazzycat101 said:
(DAH-M Prismacolor is so much better than #2 pencils... It's insane... O.o )
Lydia Grave With her hair out of the way, her red face was more visible and it was rather easy to determine that the blush was not at all due to her drink. Lydia's face warmed even further to the point where she, almost embarrassed, attempted in vain to hide it with a hand. She also felt a chill go down and up her spine when Aiden's hand touched her face, distracting her from complaining about being called beautiful. For a moment, she seriously considered taking his offer before her self-consciousness retaliated, and began a small battle that spanned a whole, awkward thirty seconds during none of which she moved. As soon as she had made up her mind, she allowed herself not to change it.

Scooting a little bit closer to Aiden with nerves making her fingers twitch, Lydia brought herself as close as she dared while remaining side-by-side and leaned her head onto his shoulder. When she spoke, her voice was a little quiet, but it was obvious she was trying to muster her nearly nonexistent social confidence.

'Earlier, you said that if I ever wanted to know what a kiss was, I should ask you..?' Her feet were fidgeting slightly, and she sounded awkward and nervous, though she probably couldn't have lessened that if she were given another chance.
Aiden smirked and took a sip of wine. "Are you sure that you really want me to kiss your lips now...?" He placed his wine glass down behind him and leaned in over to Lydia, putting both his arms on the top of the couch, cornering her in his arms. He held her chin up gently and touched her lips with his thumb. He leaned in even closer, his head beside her head. "Are you sure you're not drunk Lydia...?" He whispered seductively in her ear and started to nibble it slightly. Was Aiden drunk himself? Well, he doesn't know actually. He grabbed both her wrists and put them over her head as he lowered himself and started to kiss her neck slowly and softly. Maybe he was drunk. Well he actually is after drinking a bottle of vodka and wine. He doesn't know how he's not even sick actually. "If you want me to stop... just say so.." He mumbled as he started to kiss up her neck, working slowly up to her lips. But as he got close to it, he stopped and looked her in the eye. "Are you sure you want to have your first kiss...?" He asked as he let go of her wrists and grabbed Lydia, putting her onto his laps.

@xMellowmint

A laugh escaped Lupus, "I dont plan on that yet love, I'm kind of a sucker for romancis." he winked at her, he knew the reason though- her succubus side. truthfully, he wanted to wait for the same reason girls wanted to wait usually- his heart was tender, he just wanted to make sure if he gave the shards of his heart to this beautiful Siren, this alluring Succubus, that she would protect them rather than damaging them further.

@Spazzycat101 @LaDyGrEy

Ahri walked out of the mansion with a dress on. She decided to walk to downtown instead of taking her car. She grabbed her purse and walked out of the House and started walking on the side walk.

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
A laugh escaped Lupus, "I dont plan on that yet love, I'm kind of a sucker for romancis." he winked at her, he knew the reason though- her succubus side. truthfully, he wanted to wait for the same reason girls wanted to wait usually- his heart was tender, he just wanted to make sure if he gave the shards of his heart to this beautiful Siren, this alluring Succubus, that she would protect them rather than damaging them further.
Amy sighed and nodded. She didn't really know what to say after that. She just got off Lupus's lap and looked out the window. The rain seemed as if it's pouring even harder as Amy started to sneeze a bit feeling a bit cool. Her nose got a bit stuffy already but it wasn't major. "Do you think we're almost home?" She asked Lupus, still looking out the window.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smirked and took a sip of wine. "Are you sure that you really want me to kiss your lips now...?" He placed his wine glass down behind him and leaned in over to Lydia, putting both his arms on the top of the couch, cornering her in his arms. He held her chin up gently and touched her lips with his thumb. He leaned in even closer, his head beside her head. "Are you sure you're not drunk Lydia...?" He whispered seductively in her ear and started to nibble it slightly. Was Aiden drunk himself? Well, he doesn't know actually. He grabbed both her wrists and put them over her head as he lowered himself and started to kiss her neck slowly and softly. Maybe he was drunk. Well he actually is after drinking a bottle of vodka and wine. He doesn't know how he's not even sick actually. "If you want me to stop... just say so.." He mumbled as he started to kiss up her neck, working slowly up to her lips. But as he got close to it, he stopped and looked her in the eye. "Are you sure you want to have your first kiss...?" He asked as he let go of her wrists and grabbed Lydia, putting her onto his laps.
Lydia Grave Almost the whole time Lydia was fighting the urge to curl into a little ball and hide, reminding herself that she had asked for Aiden to kiss her. Even though she made a habit of using logic and thinking with her head rather than impulse (and now, her head was saying 'no'), there was still a part of her that was, she believed, enjoying it. But she could almost hear her pulse rushing through her head, and her breath kept getting caught in her throat. At one point, she opened her mouth to mention that it took quite a lot for her to get very drunk, but she never ended up speaking at all. Lydia felt like Aiden was stalling almost, like he was very well aware that the anticipation of something is often the best (or most nerve-racking) part of anything, which was very very true for her in this case. When he pulled her into his lap, her face was considerably redder than before and her hands were fidgety and nervous. Still, while the 'logic' portion of her mind was rejecting the idea, Lydia still nodded in answer to his question.

'P-p-please, b-before I change m-my mind...' At the end of her phrase, she added an almost inuadible and nervous chuckle, but even though she meant it as a joke, she was legitimately worried she would decide otherwise. It was a justified worry, because a moment later she opened her mouth as if to say something contradictory, but closed it and nodded again.

Nanax said:
@Spazzycat101 @LaDyGrEy
Ahri walked out of the mansion with a dress on. She decided to walk to downtown instead of taking her car. She grabbed her purse and walked out of the House and started walking on the side walk.
(It's raining >->)

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur As Lily made her way out into the rain, she noticed someone else walking along the other side of the street wearing a dress. A dress, in this rain? Upon closer inspection, this one looked similar to the girl who had made out with the very guy who was in the bar, but she only noted it as a possibility, not a definite fact yet. Nevertheless, Lily took up a casual and lazy pursuit, simply following the girl from the other side of the street.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Almost the whole time Lydia was fighting the urge to curl into a little ball and hide, reminding herself that she had asked for Aiden to kiss her. Even though she made a habit of using logic and thinking with her head rather than impulse (and now, her head was saying 'no'), there was still a part of her that was, she believed, enjoying it. But she could almost hear her pulse rushing through her head, and her breath kept getting caught in her throat. At one point, she opened her mouth to mention that it took quite a lot for her to get very drunk, but she never ended up speaking at all. Lydia felt like Aiden was stalling almost, like he was very well aware that the anticipation of something is often the best (or most nerve-racking) part of anything, which was very very true for her in this case. When he pulled her into his lap, her face was considerably redder than before and her hands were fidgety and nervous. Still, while the 'logic' portion of her mind was rejecting the idea, Lydia still nodded in answer to his question.
'P-p-please, b-before I change m-my mind...' At the end of her phrase, she added an almost inuadible and nervous chuckle, but even though she meant it as a joke, she was legitimately worried she would decide otherwise. It was a justified worry, because a moment later she opened her mouth as if to say something contradictory, but closed it and nodded again.
Aiden grinned mischievously and looked her in the eyes. He took off his glasses and placed it on a nearby surface. Turning his direction back to Lydia, he held her close and leaned in towards her bright red face. "So that's your finally answer...?" He chuckled. He could feel her anticipation for their lips to touch but he thought maybe a tease would be nice. Her heart was beating pretty fast and hard. He could feel it the closer he got towards her. As their lips nearly touched he whispered softly with a devious smirk. "Maybe later.... Now that I know you want me to kiss you... Maybe I should surprise you when...." He leaned back, looking Lydia in her eyes. "You can't change your mind. It's your final decision... Now I get to chose when to kiss you." He ran his fingers back through his ruby red hair, getting them out of his face.

"Of course... It's either that or you can kiss me instead when ever darling..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back