• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Avery took a deep breath and summoned up all her courage. "tony, i need to say something and I am giving it a shot." she said partially shaking. "I have fallen for you, and I want to know if you care for me the same way?" she asked as the tension left her shoulders and she partially relaxed seeing his bandaged hand from the fight.

He saw how Avery was shaking and wondered why she would be so tense. When she said she needed to tell him something, he assumed the worse ‘was her father after her?’ ‘was she sick?’ ‘did she have a fight with her sister?’ When she told him what she was going on however, he was relieved, surprised and happy. Relieved, because he thought something much worse was wrong, eventhough he knew there was nothing worse than having fallen for someone and not knowing if they liked you back. He was surprised, because he didn’t know she felt that way about him and he was happy. Happy, because he felt exactly the same way. Slowly a smile appeared on his face and he said “You, almost gave me a heart attack, you know Avery, but you don’t have to worry because I feel exactly the same”

@Tigergirl2013

Avery's jaw dropped open in surprise as she ran to him tackling him to the ground hugging him tightly laughing being carefree as can be. As she lit up and was a glowing person she was positevely radiant, and was holding him close as she looked down at him happy as can be as she wanted to kiss him but was nervous to do it, she was positivley blushing her cheeks a rosy pink color.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave 'It has only now occurred to me how difficult a transition of cultures would be. While there is a common spoken language, it appears that I might be completely illiterate in this world's form of literature and it might be completely illiterate in mine.' Lydia stood and placed the now-empty bowl on the desk and flashed another curious glance at the book.
'Although I really hope it shouldn't be much issue, I do study Dragons' Speech in such a fashion, though I've found that it is more an endeavor than an event. Although, this place undoubtedly has more samples of its own text than mine does of that lost language, so that should be far simpler and quicker.'

@xMellowmint
@xMellowmint

Grayson was pulled back and went to punch the person who pulled him only to see it was Ahri. "Sorry," he stopped his fists as Ethan punched him in the jaw, Grayson staggered and round house kicked Ethan when he turned to look at Hikari who had whimpered, in the face as well and his body was on the floor in matter of seconds, Grayson lent on his ribcage and stomped, leaving a nice little outline of Ethan and blood seeping from Ethan's chest.

"You win, you win, damn I will never beat you," the boys chuckled at each other, Grayson pulling him up with a light smile.

"We're just letting off some steam, chill guys, he's weak and terrible at fighting and I'm way stronger than I should be, he got the brains, I got the brawl," Grayson chuckled as Ethan shrugged and looked at Hikari.

"Hikari are you alright?" Ethan asked as his chest healed up and his neck snapped back into place, walking over he held her hands to comfort her only to realise what Crimson had actually pointed out. Boxers.

"We just woke up, it's my fault, I woke up Grayson," he chuckled as Ethan then let go. "I uh, should go get something on," Ethan looked at Hikari with a small smile, noticing her lack of attire also. "I didnt wake you did I. perhaps it's best if we both get dress," he whsipered into the girl ear and lick her neck before walking towards the door.

Grayson turned to the centaur. "Sorry, hope you're hands ok man," he called out as the boy left, he then turned to both of the girls and with a sigh walked towards Ahri, grabbing her waist, he pulled her body towards his and licked her neck, biting down he drank the fox's blood. Perhaps litle Adri would get all jealous. Grayson for one did not care he was in his boxers, breakfast was always first.

He smiled as Avery ran towards him and tackled him to the ground. He loved her, but he loved her even more, now that she was happy. She looked ast him her cheeks rosy pink. He knew he wanted to kiss her and it looked like she wanted too, but he was still kind of nervous ‘what if she actually didn’t want to?’ He only doubted for about a second though, as he was just so happy to see her and he had waited so long (about a week) to kiss her so. He leaned up to her face, while wraping his arms around her waist. Their lips made contact and he felt like the happiest person in the world.

@Tigergirl2013 (was that a bit too cheesy?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crimson smiled as she watched the two and decided to leave them alone "close the door when you leave" she teased them before leaving her house and walking into the there's. Closing the door so it was only a crack , she peeked in a bit she smiled as she seen him kiss her. "so cute" she thought after she closed the door, having nothing to do at the moment she walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Adri smiled at grayson completely unfazed by him drinking from someone else's blood. She looked at him and tilted her head to the side. "i just want to learn, if you want to drink be my guest." she said not fazed not letting him drink from another person bother her one bit. "so when your done, will you teach me or is that too much to ask?" she said smiling happily.

Avery kissed back as she was happy and radiant. "do you want to get out of here?" she asked happily giggling it sounded like a melody from a song. She was clearly excited as can be that she was very bubbly her hair still a mess and her clothes rumpled.

(yeah but i like cheesy...)

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson was pulled back and went to punch the person who pulled him only to see it was Ahri. "Sorry," he stopped his fists as Ethan punched him in the jaw, Grayson staggered and round house kicked Ethan when he turned to look at Hikari who had whimpered, in the face as well and his body was on the floor in matter of seconds, Grayson lent on his ribcage and stomped, leaving a nice little outline of Ethan and blood seeping from Ethan's chest.
"You win, you win, damn I will never beat you," the boys chuckled at each other, Grayson pulling him up with a light smile.

"We're just letting off some steam, chill guys, he's weak and terrible at fighting and I'm way stronger than I should be, he got the brains, I got the brawl," Grayson chuckled as Ethan shrugged and looked at Hikari.

"Hikari are you alright?" Ethan asked as his chest healed up and his neck snapped back into place, walking over he held her hands to comfort her only to realise what Crimson had actually pointed out. Boxers.

"We just woke up, it's my fault, I woke up Grayson," he chuckled as Ethan then let go. "I uh, should go get something on," Ethan looked at Hikari with a small smile, noticing her lack of attire also. "I didnt wake you did I. perhaps it's best if we both get dress," he whsipered into the girl ear and lick her neck before walking towards the door.

Grayson turned to the centaur. "Sorry, hope you're hands ok man," he called out as the boy left, he then turned to both of the girls and with a sigh walked towards Ahri, grabbing her waist, he pulled her body towards his and licked her neck, biting down he drank the fox's blood. Perhaps litle Adri would get all jealous. Grayson for one did not care he was in his boxers, breakfast was always first.
"Go put something on." Ahri said in annoyance. She pushed him back and tried to walk away. She tied her hair up into a messy ponytail and sighed softly.

He smiled,while kissing as she kissed him back. She giggled and he answered her smiling “yeah, let’s get out of here.” He rolled her over so that he was on top and stood up offering her his hand. His hair seemed to be even messier than usual and he smiled when he saw her. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up to her feat easily. He opened the door a bit and stepped out still holding her hand.

@Tigergirl2013 (haha :D ) (unfortunatly someone (me) has got to get some sleep)

(okay sleep well.)

Avery nodded. "okay let me get changed and fix my hair then we can go out, when I flew home I went through the mountains, and saw something that you are going to love its about 30 minutes off from the house." she said excitedly going to her room and pulling herself together putting her hair into a high ponytail, and putting on a pair of jeans a pale pink t-shirt and a pair of hiking boots. She was excited and nervous hoping he wouldn't realize she had found his favorite flower edelweiss not far off.

Grayson growled at the both of them, he looked at Ahri and then rolled his eyes. "Fine," he muttered as he then looked at Adri. "Teach you what? How to fight?" he guessed as he looked at the window leading to his room. Disappearing from sight, he took off running and jumped back through it and into his room. Grabbing a pair of joggers and a tight grey top, Grayson jumped out again and looked at them both. "May I Ahri?" he asked but didn't take an asnwer before biting back in the same place again, whilst he waited for Adri.

(Join the club, I'm finishing up some other posts so about ten minutes then I'm off)

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson growled at the both of them, he looked at Ahri and then rolled his eyes. "Fine," he muttered as he then looked at Adri. "Teach you what? How to fight?" he guessed as he looked at the window leading to his room. Disappearing from sight, he took off running and jumped back through it and into his room. Grabbing a pair of joggers and a tight grey top, Grayson jumped out again and looked at them both. "May I Ahri?" he asked but didn't take an asnwer before biting back in the same place again, whilst he waited for Adri.
(Join the club, I'm finishing up some other posts so about ten minutes then I'm off)
She noticed his shirt was a bit too tight. "Whatever." Ahri allowed him to feed. Again. She looked at her watch, watching the time.

Leaning back on the couch she relaxed with a small smiled still on her face. "I hope things go good for them" she thought as she put her headphones on. Turning it up she laid her head back looking up at the ceiling, closing her eyes as she tapped the arm of the couch to the music with one of her fingers.

Adri nodded her head. "please teach me to fight." she said looking at him carefully curiously wanting to learn as she wasn't that great in fighting to be honest. She looked at him patiently liking that he was filling out his shirt as it was smaller than she expected keeping an eye enjoying his outfit very much as she had been wearing shorts, a tank top and some running shoes watching them carefully as she eyed him. Then decided it wasn't worth it as she went inside looking around and saw the new housekeeper on the couch as she came in and sat next to her curiously. "i wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier." she said looking at them.

As she was sitting There she felt someone come up to her ,opening her eyes she seen what seamed to be Adri. Sitting up she took out her head phones and smiled "it's alright but next time come get me I stead of just watching OK? " she patted the seat beside her "sit? "

@Tigergirl2013

Spazzycat101 said:
(Omg. Mybad)

Aiden just looked at her. "So..... Uhmmm.... A-Are you just saying it's hard to adapt...?" Aiden tried his best to understand. Despite him being one of the top student's in highschool, he never really understood the proper way of English as in using a high vocabulary and... making it more... complicated.... Aiden awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "What's so special about this dragon speech language thing anyway...?" All Aiden could do was look at Lydia confused, he was just lost in the conversation.

xMellowmint said:
"Cookies? Maybe soda... How about popcorn...?" Amy looked around and pointed at all the things that was interesting to her but she didn't grab them. She just couldn't really see herself eating it despite it looking intriguing to eat. She went over to the dairy section and pointed at the pack of fruit yogurts. "Do you like yogurt?" She smiled brightly. It was one of her favorite snacks though she really likes to make them home made so she knows there isn't any artificial flavored inside. Though, buying some aren't that bad.
As she mentioned things he grabbed them and put them in the cart, he smiled, "go ahead and get some"

LaDyGrEy said:

Hikari had begun crying, and she hugged him "th-there was s-so much blood... Your ok right??" Light sobs shook her shoulders.

MadameRedWolf said:
As she mentioned things he grabbed them and put them in the cart, he smiled, "go ahead and get some"
Amy turned around and noticed all the snacks in the cart. "N-N-No! You don't literately have to buy all these things for me!! I-I don't want to ask for too much!" Amy didn't want to seem spoiled or greedy, she shook her hands no violently.

xMellowmint said:
Amy turned around and noticed all the snacks in the cart. "N-N-No! You don't literately have to buy all these things for me!! I-I don't want to ask for too much!" Amy didn't want to seem spoiled or greedy, she shook her hands no violently.
Lupus began laughing, "I want to buy it for you. Please let me?" His eyes glittered imploringly.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus began laughing, "I want to buy it for you. Please let me?" His eyes glittered imploringly.
Amy felt her cheeks getting warm. She put her hands down and looked him in the eye, nodding slowly. "A-Alright.... But, if we're buying all these snacks, we gotta watch a movie together. These are movie snacks! The movie is on you though~"

xMellowmint said:
Amy felt her cheeks getting warm. She put her hands down and looked him in the eye, nodding slowly. "A-Alright.... But, if we're buying all these snacks, we gotta watch a movie together. These are movie snacks! The movie is on you though~"
Lupus smiled and leaned a little closer to her, " are you asking me on a date?"

xMellowmint said:
(Omg. Mybad)
Aiden just looked at her. "So..... Uhmmm.... A-Are you just saying it's hard to adapt...?" Aiden tried his best to understand. Despite him being one of the top student's in highschool, he never really understood the proper way of English as in using a high vocabulary and... making it more... complicated.... Aiden awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "What's so special about this dragon speech language thing anyway...?" All Aiden could do was look at Lydia confused, he was just lost in the conversation.
Lydia Grave Lydia chuckled a bit before responding, an amused grin coming to her face.

'Hard? I'm saying this should be easy. I have a probably unlimited source of samples. The hardest thing to do is translate a language that has only been used to write a few words.' A sudden thought came to mind as soon as she finished her words, and she momentarily was struck dumb by how long it took for the idea to occur to her. Someone,like Aiden, who lived in this world, would probably know how to interpret it's written form of language. Still, as soon as Lydia recovered from her momentary revelation she put the thought aside, feeling awkward about asking someone to teach her how to read. After all, from what she had been informed of, she would be a grade or so behind the people of her age because of her lack of schooling in mathematics. Lydia busied herself again with words in order to disguise the awkward gap of silence she had left.

'And Dragon's Speech... An extinct language, used obviously by dragons, but also by human mages. Both utilized it as a kind of channel for magic, but since the original users of that kind of magic are long-dead, those who care to use that magic themselves are hard-pressed to unearth the particular words that were used!' At that, she drew from the pocket of her coat (that was tied around her waist) the small unmarked book and held it up to be seen before she held it open to display the charts of words, the language recorded in scratch-like marks side-by-side with the standard modern runic alphabet of Lydia's own world.

@xMellowmint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back