• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Adri smiled starting to laugh, at his reaction as she fell down on the floor laughing out loud as she was leaning against the wall trying to catch her laughter enjoying every moment as she leaned against the wall crossing her arms, as she saw his blush then she walked down stairs chuckling over his reaction to having dropped his undergarments.

@Moddy

Last edited by a moderator:
((Foxes are sometimes classed as lucky! I think...))

"My Fox, just because I'm a pureblood doesn't mean all I drink is blood, " Grayson said with little care on who may hear him. Then he was dragged by Ahri into a bathroom.

"My Fox, what's the matter?" His hand traced her jawline in worry, he noted the scent of Adri and cocked his head. Was it jealousy? Opening up his mind, it wandered to Ahri's reading her thoughts. He then proceeded to pinpoint Adri's too.

-

Ethan watched her eat with mild fascination as his hand left the velvet that was her horns. With a chuckle he looked at her, then to the meat, staring at her face he lifted a piece of meat with his mind and floated it in front of her lips. "Here," he said as he chuckled the meat suspended in mid air.

Adri had left the place, she was slightly drunk as she thought to herself. "I like grayson a lot but he is with another girl, although finding that guys undies was funny." she was chuckling to herself. Her scent lingering everywhere with the heavy scent of alcohol left behind after she departed for home and was enjoying her afternoon even though her thoughts were focused on grayson even though she felt she should just get rid of ahri in the process but her sister would never let her in the process.

LaDyGrEy said:
"My Fox, just because I'm a pureblood doesn't mean all I drink is blood, " Grayson said with little care on who may hear him. Then he was dragged by Ahri into a bathroom.

"My Fox, what's the matter?" His hand traced her jawline in worry, he noted the scent of Adri and cocked his head. Was it jealousy? Opening up his mind, it wandered to Ahri's reading her thoughts. He then proceeded to pinpoint Adri's too.

-

Ethan watched her eat with mild fascination as his hand left the velvet that was her horns. With a chuckle he looked at her, then to the meat, staring at her face he lifted a piece of meat with his mind and floated it in front of her lips. "Here," he said as he chuckled the meat suspended in mid air.
"N-Nothing." She turned her head away. His touch tickled her. She quickly snapped back and pulled onto his shirt and kissed him. She broke away and ran out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She quickly ran out of the cafe and walked back home, leaving her mind empty

Nanax said:
"N-Nothing." She turned her head away. His touch tickled her. She quickly snapped back and pulled onto his shirt and kissed him. She broke away and ran out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She quickly ran out of the cafe and walked back home, leaving her mind empty
(I believe an update is in order?)

LaDyGrEy said:

-

she blushed darkly, and opened her mouth for it, this exposed that all her front teeth were actually pointed, like a fox's teeth.

Adri smiled seeing Ahri run back into the house running into her as she was sobbering up, she tilted her head and thought about being sarcastic with ahri, trying to figure out what to do as her eyes were red as darts and the iris of her eye was black as soot. She assessed the girl. "Hello." she said icily feeling out ahri as she was ready to take her on as she had been practicing her techniques over and over.

@Nanax

another new face was approaching the house, she wasn't very tall, maybe 5'5''. she was a fox-ling, kind of a sub-species of a Kitsune. she wore blue skinney jeans and a pair of faded grey converse, a deadpool letterman jacket was worn over a baggy long tank top that had MCR emblazoned in dripping red ink. from under the jacket a fluffy white tail with black tip and rings swayed, and a pair of similarly pattered long fox ears stuck out from black and white streaked hair. she had pointed fox like features in her face and one redeye and one blue eye gleamed from her bi-colored fringe. a backpack shaped like an owl was slung over her shoulders. she walked in to the house brushing by a very angry looking girl with wings and up to a room. she thought it was hers, but when she opened the door, she saw a boy she didn't recognize. her ears flattened against her head and she whined,"Ohmi god I'm soo sorry." she whimpered, 'good job Dakota Fey, great first impression.' she muttered under her breath, tucking her tail around her leg in embarrassment. @Moddy

Adri just laughed and walked away her eyes bright red as she knew and felt that ahri was tempting her ever so slightly, she went into the living room sitting down clearly amused by ahri.

Vincent had just finished unpacking his clothes, laying his game system on the dresser as he hooked it up to the TV he had put up not to long ago. "This should do it." He said with a smile. Almost as soon as he ended that sentence, his door opened up, revealing a fox like girl that was trying to apologize for what she did. He looked at her for a while without responding, then his eyes and mouth started glow a bright orange as he looked at the girl. "Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna clothes my door?" He didn't blink as he talked. His voice was deep and frightening, more of a growl that had come from the deepest hole on Earth than a 17 year old boy. @MadameRedWolf

Moddy said:
Vincent had just finished unpacking his clothes, laying his game system on the dresser as he hooked it up to the TV he had put up not to long ago. "This should do it." He said with a smile. Almost as soon as he ended that sentence, his door opened up, revealing a fox like girl that was trying to apologize for what she did. He looked at her for a while without responding, then his eyes and mouth started glow a bright orange as he looked at the girl. "Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna clothes my door?" He didn't blink as he talked. His voice was deep and frightening, more of a growl that had come from the deepest hole on Earth than a 17 year old boy. @MadameRedWolf
"I-I'm really sorry..." she looks at him for a second, tears began to swell in her odd-colored eyes, and she quickly turned, her tail whishing around the door and pulling it closed, she darts around the corner and takes a few shaky breath, tears slipping down her cheeks. what an amazing first day? she barges in on a guy she doesn't know, and then ends up crying in the hallway. perfect, what was wrong with her?? she hiccupped and wiped her face smearing her eyeliner.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydoa Grave She hesitated, and couldn't bring herself to honestly allow him to actually try to beat her in a drinking contest. Not only that, but she couldn't keep out of the attention of the general populace if she asked someone to keep her from killing another.
'A tavern brawl is exactly what it sounds like, someone gets drunk enough to hit someone else, and before another drunk man can say 'ridiculous,' it's a pile-on.'

Lydia discreetly reached for where her book would be, but realized that it wasn't there. She had forgotten her coat. Still, she hoped to have some of the basic quick-draw phrases and words memorized... Just put it together... She took the bottle near her as if she meant to take his challenge, and managed a few swallows before falling into a violent fit of coughing, followed by a hopefully well-faked moment of mumbling gibberish. She actually disguised a few words, 'Aal tol vodhamin,' That effectively let her fall unconscious. Aiden had said until one of the passed out, and the rain wasn't letting up any time soon.

The literal translation came to, 'may this be forgotten.'
Aiden looked over at Lydia. "Whatcha saying darling... Getting drunk already?" He laughed gibberishly and grabbed another bottle. He could feel his mind getting a bit loopy as he took a sip from the alcoholic drink. He started to wobble a bit and he finally decided to sit back on the couch. "Is it just me.... or are we having a mini earthquake...~" His voice swayed. He shook his head as he came back from lala land and looked over at Lydia. "Awe.... that's not fair.. you're not drinking as fast and as much as I am..." He hiccuped and laughed drunkly. Shoot... am I drunk? LOL NAHHH! I'M FINE.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled as she closed the door, he peeled his skinny jeans off, aswell as his hoodie. he walked to his closet and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tank-top that had 'BMTH' emblazoned on it. he set the cloths on the bed, and looked at the door making sure it was closed, when it was closed he grabbed dry pair of boxers from the draw and quickly changed into them, and then he began pulling the jeans on.
Amy took off her damp dress and hung it somewhere in the bath tub. She could feel her undies being a bit damp too but she didn't want to take them off. She wouldn't have anything. She just grabbed a towel and dried herself. She then tried to get the access water off her before she put her clothes on. She rung her hair out and placed it into a messy bun. "There... That's better," She smiled as she put on the dead pool shirt. She walked back over to Lupus's room, opening his door and found him changing. "O-Oh..." She quickly closed the door in front of her. "S-Sorry!"

Adri sat on the couch turning the television on full volume as she fell asleep wondering who it would bothered as she laughed to herself trying to mess with peoples heads as she tried to annoy others, after napping she got up and went into the kitchen leaving the tv on high as it did not bother her and would have a bunch of people wondering who the sam heck would turn the tv on so loud.

Avery had gone home after a while coming in seeing a mess lay in the main hallway wondering who had smashed a vase against the far wall and she knew the housekeeper would not be thrilled with the broken vase as she continued into the house hearing the television roaring as she rolled her eyes thinking about going to shut it off as she looked around.

@Anyone.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden looked over at Lydia. "Whatcha saying darling... Getting drunk already?" He laughed gibberishly and grabbed another bottle. He could fwsel his mind getting a bit loopy as he took a sip from the alcoholic drink. He started to wobble a bit and he finally decided to sit back on the couch. "Is it just me.... or are we having a mini earthquake...~" His voice swayed. He shook his head as he came back from lala land and looked over at Lydia. "Awe.... that's not fair.. you're not drinking as fast and as much as I am..." He hiccuped and laughed drunkly. Shoot... am I drunk? LOL NAHHH! I'M FINE.
Amy took off her damp dress and hung it somewhere in the bath tub. She could feel her undies being a bit damp too but she didn't want to take them off. She wouldn't have anything. She just grabbed a towel and dried herself. She then tried to get the access water off her before she put her clothes on. She rung her hair out and placed it into a messy bun. "There... That's better," She smiled as she put on the dead pool shirt. She walked back over to Lupus's room, opening his door and found him changing. "O-Oh..." She quickly closed the door in front of her. "S-Sorry!"
Lupus looked around fast, his wet fringe flopping against his forehead, "Huh? nah your fine. its not like my junk was showing." he shrugged and pulled his pants up the rest of the way, tucking the edge of his boxers into the waistband of the jeans before zipping them. he grabbed the shirt and pulled it over his head, then shook his hair, the white locks fanned around him, spraying miniscule water droplets around, leaving it messy and sticking up in damp spikes. he chuckled at the closed door, "Its safe now."

There was a cool breeze in the air, leaves blew by the entrance to the three story modern house, as Lorus appeared, seemingly, out of nowhere. He had been standing there for 5 minutes, when he noticed that there was no one to greet him at the gate.

"I think we are not that important." Lorus said to himself, he then chuckled slightly as he heard his other voices talk. "Why wouldn't we be important? We're a creature from legend!" "Yes, brother, we know what we are. This does not mean that other creatures from legend, are not important. Does it?" Lorus shook his head with a smile, "You guys keep this up, and I will look crazy..." Their voices stopped, for now.

He waited outside the house, patiently, for signs of life inside.

Grayson's res widened, turning a deep crimson at the kiss, full of lust. Watching her leave he chuckled, stepping our and waving everyone else off he headed out of the Café looking around to find his Fox.

Walking back into the house he wondered where she was.

-

Ethan smiled levitating the meat into her mouth. She was so cute and her teeth were adorable, and sharp for someone like her. "Hikari, you're related to Lupus right?" He questioned with a tilted head.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson's res widened, turning a deep crimson at the kiss, full of lust. Watching her leave he chuckled, stepping our and waving everyone else off he headed out of the Café looking around to find his Fox.

-

Ethan smiled levitating the meat into her mouth. She was so cute and her teeth were adorable, and sharp for someone like her. "Hikari, you're related to Lupus right?" He questioned with a tilted head.
Hikari took her time chewing, then swallowed, a small amount of blood from the nearly raw meat dripped from the corner of her lip, "Yes, hes my cousin... he-he may have an issue with our... relationship." she blushed, "Not that its anything serious... He just has a bad... history with Vampires."

LaDyGrEy said:

-

8728aaa44e311a8bc2fa81f545b145cc.jpg

Ahri heard footsteps outside of her room door. She hurried over to get door and shut it, a bit too loudly. She was still wearing her dress and her heels were by her door.

Adri walked upstairs seeing grayson as she eyed him over. "hello grayson." she said her eyes a rich red color as she heard the door slam. She had her black wings out and her halo was more a ring of fire above her head she was dressed to the nines in black as she wore combat boots and was very fast wanting to see if he was impressed with her or at least remotely interested in her.

@Nanax

Avery started to walk past the mess and into the kitchen rummaging through the food to see what she could find.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus looked around fast, his wet fringe flopping against his forehead, "Huh? nah your fine. its not like my junk was showing." he shrugged and pulled his pants up the rest of the way, tucking the edge of his boxers into the waistband of the jeans before zipping them. he grabbed the shirt and pulled it over his head, then shook his hair, the white locks fanned around him, spraying miniscule water droplets around, leaving it messy and sticking up in damp spikes. he chuckled at the closed door, "Its safe now."
Amy opened the door a bit and poked her head out, just to make sure it actually was safe. "Coast clear!" She walked inside and smiled as she felt comfortable in the loose clothes. "Thank you for letting me borrow your clothes~ They're actually really cozy," She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling warm and just fell on Lupus's bed.

Spazzycat101 said:
(I believe an update is in order?)
Aiden looked at the passed out girl on the floor. "Wh-What...?" Aiden swallowed his last sip of vodka and placed the bbottle down on the table. "Are you really drunk already?" He chuckled as he poked the side of her head gently. "I guess you are..." He smiled as he heard the rain stop pouring on the roof. "Looks like it stopped raining too.." He lifted up Lydia and placed her on his back, holding her thighs and forcing her arms to wrap around her neck. "We're going home now~ Let's goooo~" He started to wobble back home, still feeling a bit tipsy, but it was doable. "How much do you even weigh... you seem lighter than a feather..." Aiden mumbled under his breath, hoping he isn't waking up the girl.

(Did i reply correctly this time? :OO)

Avery noticed people coming in from the rain as she stood in the rain getting drenched to the bone as she was not in the least bit caring she noticed aiden carrying a girl holding the door open for him as she was being polite. "do you need any help?" she said quietly to aiden loud enough for him to hear her but not enough to wake the sleeping girl.

@xMellowmint

Tigergirl2013 said:
Avery noticed people coming in from the rain as she stood in the rain getting drenched to the bone as she was not in the least bit caring she noticed aiden carrying a girl holding the door open for him as she was being polite. "do you need any help?" she said quietly to aiden loud enough for him to hear her but not enough to wake the sleeping girl.
@xMellowmint
Aiden turned his head and looked over at the female holding the door for him. He smiled at her charmingly, "I'm good, thanks though~! You should probably go inside, you're soaking wet and the weather is getting more chilly. The rain stopped though so that's good." He chuckled and entered inside the house and placed the drunk Lydia on the couch. He stretched and turned around at the female. "I've never seen you here before, may I ask who you are?"

@Spazzycat101

Avery smiled. "i'm avery, I have been mostly in and out with my crazy sister." she said shrugging her shoulders. "whats your name?" she asked smiling walking inside as she was drenched. "being wet is not that big of a deal, afterall it is only water." she said not caring that she was wet as the house was not and warm, she stretched out her white wings her horns out.

@xMellowmint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back