• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kenzi smiled at him, "You know, we can't really tell them about it until we do it, they will try to stop us."

Faith smirked, "Good." she said, "I'm Faith Zerks, my father and mother sent me to save this pack from a war and I think you can help. Alpha Anna-Lee speaks very highly of you."

Niklaus nodded. "I know. It will be our little secret." He promises her gently.

Johnathan raised an eyebrow in suspicion but from his understanding a lot of things had been going on. "Well, I suppose it's best we get going then." He says.

Kenzi smiled, nodding, "It is a good secret." she teased.

Faith nodded, "I need my brother though. But I need a favor, Can Elijah and Brianna stay here with my Alpha so they are safe?"

Niklaus chuckled. "It is a good secret isn't it? I'm glad we can share it." He teases.

Johnathan turned his gaze to Jason. Jason looked to her. "Of course. I will let them know, though I can't guarantee for Eli, he can be stubborn about being the Elite's leader." He says.

Kenzi giggled, "I am happy to be able to share it with you too." she assured him.

Faith looked confused, "Who is Eli?"

Jason's smirked. "Elijah. Come along, let's do what we need to. I've linked with them, Brianna is on her way and Elijah will try." He says.

Faith nodded before she turned to go and see. She linked with Wade, who was with Brianna, he explained he was still with her and that the cleaning was done.

As Jason followed Faith out, he kept his arm around Zy. Lee? Brianna will be here soon. I need you to stay in the house with her okay. He says. Though he didn't really even need to as Brianna and Maggie came to the door just as they were going.

Wade opened the door for Brianna and Maggie as they arrived, he looked around and smirked, "Looks about the same." he said as he walked in.

Faith came down and sighed, "Ready?"

Wade looked at her and then Johnathan, tilting his head, "I thought dad said he thinks he is human? Shouldn't he be someone else?"

Faith sighed, "Stay focused, Wade."

Jason smirked a little as he watched the twoninteract and then looked to Brianna, he gestured for her and Maggie to come in.
"I don't know if Eli will come. He said he was busy trying to help the others and, well being Eli." She says with a worried smile. Jason nodded.

"I understand. I'll try to link with him again. For now please stay here with Lee." He says. "For your protection and hers." He adds and Brianna nodded.

"Come now Jason I thought we had a time limit." Johnathan growled. Jason sighed and then moved to leave with the others.

Wade raised an eyebrow before he say Lee, he chuckled, "Wow, she's so small." Faith rolled her eyes glaring at him, as she pinched his arm and pulled him out, "Ewww, that hurts. I'm not a pup anymore."

Faith sighed, "Mom said that she was getting ready for the wedding now. Best to crash then."

Wade sighed shaking her off as he followed, "Fine. I can find mom easy, but dad isn't going yo be easy."

Faith glared at him, "They are together." She snapped.

Wade shrugged, before turning to Zyana, "You are Luna Zyana?" He asked.

Zy looked surprised before nodding, "I am just going to see you off. Probably best I stay away from any of the witches. "

Wade nodded, "Alpha Jason was right, you are really wise." He smirked before they were in the woods. "If you want to get Elijah tonthe house, I would tell him Brianna is unprotected."

Faith growled, "You want to lie to him."

Wade sighed rolling his eyes, "No. Technically she is unprotected in a place with an Alpha that is only 4 ft tall and a wolf that will die with Luna Zyana if we fail."

All of them tensed at that. Jason watched as Johnathan stepped back and then turned to Zy. He lightly kissed her lips. "Please stay safe." He says quietly, pleading with her. He couldn't lose her too.
Then he stepped out of the house, telling Eli just that, he'd rather the top of his Elite be here and give orders through his link to the others.

Zy smirked at him, "You too." she said leaving them to it.

Faith and Wade stopped in the woods, "This is going to feel strange. but we need to find my parents before they go to the dinner party." Faith explained.

Wade smirked, "And whatever you do, don't attack a witch with short black hair, she might not take it too well and wolf does not beat witch."

Jason raised an eyebrow but then nodded. "Very well." He says, agreeing though he was becoming more unsure about what to expect.

Wade and Faith looked at each other, as they did Faith started to move her hands to make the spell signs as Wade' s eyes glowed, his hands clapped together at the same time as Faith' s did. A ball of magic started they pulled their hands apart and the magic grow. As it started to surround them.

Jason looked around in uncertainty and amazement. He'd gotten to watch the witches work who protected his home and still he was impressed. It was different than what they were.

Faith sighed as they arrived, looking around, she turned to Wade, "Take Johnathan to aunt's home. I will take the Alpha to the meeting place to find mother and father. Whatever you do, they can't reveal their plan to the coven. Meet here in any hour."

Wade nodded, "Yeah, yeah I know the plan." He smirked, "Mother is going to be so mad when she sees us."

Faith growled, "Just go." She snapped. She turned to Jason, "Come. We need to go this way."

Wade sighed motioning Johnathan to follow him, "Come on. I hope we aren't late."

Kenzi sighed as she sat across from who was to be her future husband. Niklaus was locked outside the door while they had dinner. It wasn't something she wanted to allow but she had no choice, with her cousin already threatening to put him down. So she tried to be civil and speak little.

Jason looked between them and then moved to follow Faith. He wasn't so sure what he was going to be able to do. Other than order Niklaus to come. But he would do what he had to.

"How would your mother even recognize you if you don't exist yet." Johnathan asks as he followed Wade.

Niklaus hated being away from kenzi. From not being able to be by her side. Especially knowing she was with another man she was supposed to marry.

Faith could smell Niklaus when they were close and grinned, "Father." she said to herself as she lead the way towards Niklaus.

Wade glanced at him and smirked, "Because a witch knows a witch and it won't take her long when she sees us to know we are from a different time and we are wolves, so she will obviously know who's children we are."

Jason looked to her and smiled a little and then forward when he could smell Niklaus. Niklaus stopped pacing and looked in the direction Faith and Jason were coming from. When he saw them he tilted his head to the side in confusion. Both at what they were doing there, who Faith was, and why her scent was so similar to his own.

Johnathan frowned. "I hate witches. They're manipulative and deceitful and so damn complicated." He muttered.

Faith grinned as she saw Niklaus moving to him as she always did to hug him, "You are here." She said before pulling away, "Where is mother? We have to go."

Wade smirked and shrugged, "I'm sure you get used to us."

Niklaus looked to Faith in surprise amdnconfusion and then looked to Jason. "Long story short we need to find Kenzi and go." He says. Niklaus frowned and then gestured to the door behind him. "She's in there dining with the witches." He snarls. It wasn't the witches that bothered him but the man she was dining with.

Faith moved passed him and touched the doors, growling at the magic around the door, she linked to Wade to come and then turned to Jason and Niklaus, "This magic isn't too powerful, but what is behind it is. We should stay on our guard until Wade gets here. He and Ezra got along very well, he would be the best one to lead this one. We should stay on our guard while we wait." she paused and smirked, "Sorry, I'm used to being in charge, but you are Beta of this time." she motioned to Niklaus, "Are you okay with that, father?"

Wade looked in Kenzi's room and smirked, "This is awesome." he said looking around then at the pots, "Grandmother's book." he said as he looked at the book near it. He smirked as he looked through it a little, before his eyes glowed, his fingers twisting over each plant and they started to grow healthier. He smirked, as he looked at them then stopped as he got the link, "Looks like we have to go." he said picking some of each plant, then took the book, turning to Johnathan, "We might have some problems, Cousin Ezra was always big on alarm spells. I am sure we will have one or two witches that will be on our tail soon." he said as he motioned Johnathan to follow him out.

Niklaus choked a little on his words and looked to her surprised and then to Jason. Jason just smiled and shrugged. "Y-yeah...yeah I think given your apparent knowledge you should be in charge." He says.

Johnathan rolled his eyes and followed. "Do we kill them or let them be. Look boy your knowledge is impressive and so is your journey but I don't know if I'll be much use. I know how to negotiate and I know how to kill."

Faith nodded, "I will be careful." she assured him, as she sighed, "I should probably explain while we wait." she suggested.

Wade glanced at him as he led the way, "You could kill them, but it might not he as easy as normally it would." he told him as he looked at the herbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back