• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Of course." Niklaus says with a smirk. "Come on, let's find those plants." He says.

Maggie giggled. "She used to be our Beta." She says.

Johnathan smiled and nodded. "You're not in trouble Lee. But mom and I need to go over something important with oh." Jason says gently.

Kenzi giggled, leading him outside before she showed him the way to where the herbs grow. She sighed when they got there, the herbs were still kind of worn out but you could tell what they were. "I need a little more time to work on them but I'm sure you'll find what you need. "

Wade looked surprised, "Do you mean my cousin Caleb was supposed to be Beta?" He ask amazed.

Lee frowned but then turned to her granddad again, "I'll be right back." She handed him her bear, "Here. My bear will make sure you aren't lonely." She told him, smiling up at him.

Niklaus nodded. "That's alright." He assures her.

Maggie raised an eyebrow. "Yes...? There's no Caleb in existence yet." She says with a giggle.

Jason smiled and led her out of the room. "Lee we need your help to bring granddad back to how he was as a wolf." He says gently.

Kenzi smiled, "Everything will be alright." She teased.

Wade looked at her, "He has to be, he's older then faith."

Lee smiled excited, "Really? I get to bring granddad back from forgetting?."

Niklaus chuckled. "I'm sure it will be. I have found you, so it has to be." He says.

Maggie looked to him and then Brianna confused. Brianna didn't say anything though. Except for the hybrids, Hailey and Mike didn't have children.

Jason smirked. "Yes. You get to bring him back from forgetting. Ready to go try?" He asks. "Don't push yourself okay?" He adds.

Kenzi blushed as she glance to him, she never thought anyone would think that of knowing her. But she was happy that he did.

Wade stopped when they were silent and looked around at the two, "What?" He asked them sighed, "He can't be hard to miss, he was created full grown like Brody and Kendra. (I remember a k, I forgot her name though sorry)"

Lee smiled as Zy took her hand, "But you can't tell granddad for now, we will explain it. Are you ready?"

Lee jumped up and nodded, "Yes, yes. I'm ready."

"What?" Niklaus asks with a curious smile as he caught her looking at him.

"That...oh wow." Maggie says with a giggle, Brianna just raised her eyebrows.

"We don't know him by that name. That's all." (Kendra was right!). "Well how curious." She adds with a smile.

"Good. Let's go." Jason says. He wasn't really sure what to do from this point on.

Kenzi giggled and shrugged, "Nothing." She said playfully then looked at the herbs, "Do you see what we need?"

Wade tilted his head, "What name is he using" he didn't know them by any other name.

Lee smiled as she rushed in and hugged johnathan, "Guess what graddad."

Niklaus looked around, and then nodded. "Yes." He moved and pointed out three different herbs to her.

"Boy. I know Hailey and Mike were goi g to talk to him and his siblings about changing names but I don't know if they have. We haven't seen them since the ceremony last night." Brianna says.

Jason smirked a little as Johnathan looked to Lee. "What?" He asks with a faint smile.

Kenzi smirked, before leading him to them, "We can put them in pots and I can try to get them as health as they should be."

Wade looked confused, "Boy? I don't understand. Why would aunt Hailey name her favorite Boy?"

Lee smiled, "I get to open up what is blocking you from remembering how to be a wolf." She said excited, "But you have to seat down, I'm not as tall as you." She giggled.

Niklaus smirked and nodded. "I never was much good with plants. Tell me what to do and I'll do what I can to help." He says.

Brianna couldn't help smiling. "Her favorite huh? It was the name given to him at first. They were going to name them though." She says.

Despite himself Jason couldn't help smiling as his father obliged and did as Lee said. He sat and looked up at her.

Kenzi giggled, "How about you go to the green house over there for pots and I will get them out." She suggested.

Wade looked at them, "Caleb has always been kind of open to a lot of things. I don't know how he got his name."

Lee smirked as she placed her hand on either side of his temple, "This is going to probably hurt a little. You were unconscious when it was place." She said as she closed her eyes to start breaking down the wall and return his memories of being Alpha as well as the new ones that showed Jason was now Alpha.

Niklaus smiled some and then nodded. Unable to help himself he leaned over and kissed her cheek and then moved to the greenhouse.

"Well I can't wait until that time comes. I'm excited to see how the five of them get along." Maggie says.

Johnathan watched her carefully and then closed her eyes as he started. Clenching his jaw when he felt the pain.

Kenzi giggled again, she felt like if this worked that she would be giggling a lot being with Niklaus.

Wade tilted his head, "Five?" he asked not sure what was going on.

Lee growled when she pulled back, her head pounding when she was done. Zy moved towards her and pulled her in her arms, turning to Johnathan, not sure what to expect. She never actually meet the man, but she knew what Jason knew of him.

Niklaus stepped into the green house and was relieved it didn't take ale too long to find three pots to put the herbs in.

"Yes, Hailey, Mike, and their three pups...the hybrids." Brianna says.

Jason found himself placing his body between his family and his father. Johnathan seemed dazed at first. As if trying to process everything. Then he turned his attention on Jason. He started to growl a response but stopped when he saw Lee and Zy.

Kenzi used her fingers and moved her hands before lifting her hands up, as the plants came up.

Wade tilted her head, "What about the other four?" he asked.

Lee looked confused before she slipped through Zy's hands, "Granddad." she said moving towards him and looking up at him. Her head hurt but she was happy, "Did it work granddad?"

Niklaus returned to Kenzi and smiled. "As strange as it is, your magic is beautiful." Niklaus says.

"F-four..." Brianna stuttered with a faint laugh. "They only have the three." She adds uncertainly.

Johnathan kept ancold glare on Jason a moment, which jason returned, and then he looked to Lee. "Yes darling, it worked." He says.

Kenzi blushed smiling at him, "Thank you. Just put the pots down and I can move the herbs in them." she explained.

Wade looked at her and nodded, "Yeah, there are nine of them, but not sure how Uncle Mike felt about the last one, Caleb kind of raised her to be a challenging pup."

Lee looked at Jason and Johnathan, before hugging Johnathan, "Dad wanted to bring you back to normal. I just wanted a story." she smiled up at him, "There was this mean lady that hurt us and she scared me. Can I have a story now? Please?" Zy watched curiously, before placing her hand on Jason's arm to calm him.

"Lee, we need to talk to your granddad about something first. Zeke is busy caring for Ember but one of the Elite are coming to play with you for a little while, okay?" she told Lee.

Lee frowned but nodded, "okay Mom." she told her before turning back to Johnathan, "Then a story?"

Niklaus did as she asked and watched curiously.

Maggie couldn't help laughing and Brianna smiled. "Sounds like they'll have their hands full." Brianna says with a smirk.

"We'll see sweetheart." Johnathan says. "Go run along and play now." He adds as he looked to Zy and Jason again.

Kenzi moved them to their pots and smiled, "All done." She grinned happily, it felt fulfilling to be able to use her magic and still be wolf. He gave her that feeling and she was happy.

Wade shrugged, as he sighed, "They always seemed to have everything in hand."

Lee looked up at him and smiled smirked before she left the room. Zy sighed, the Elite was nearly there, she was sure Lee would be fine. When she was gone, Zy sighed, "You dealt with witches before, right?" She asked, staying behind Jason.

Niklaus chuckled. "We'll have to make them into a tea, we should need all of them though." He says.

Brianna smiled. "I'm sure they do. Well I look forward to getting to see that time come."
She says. Hoping to get to see them at all after they left.

Johnathan looked between them and nodded. "Yes. Vile creatures, though useful if you know how to use them." He says. Jason kept his arm wrapped around Zy. "The ones I worked with like to make deals. Tell me about the ones you've dealt with." He says.

Kenzi smirked, before she sighed, "I'll work on it, but we have a dinner tonight." she moved towards him, taking his hand. "We will try tomorrow and find a spot. Maybe we can mate tomorrow night." she suggested.

Zy frowned, "We don't know anything about them. They just attacked when Kenzi and Niklaus left. They just attacked and some wolves weren't very lucky. But the Elite seemed to be able to deal with some of them but they were having some trouble. It wasn't until two new wolves showed up. They are from the future, from what we understand and they have magic too. One says that she is Beta of the pack, while Lee is the Alpha, but they have come to help us and safe me."

Niklaus nodded. "That works for me. Gives us a little time to figure things out...as long as it's before your supposed wedding." He says.

Johnathan nodded, that was curious and he thought a moment. "Well killing them is always easiest. But they can be troublesome when there are a lot of them. Perhaps we should see about figuring out who is in charge...meaning catching one alive if possible."

Kenzi smirked as she moved to pick up the pots, letting his hand go, she took one to hand to him and got the other two, "Then let's go."

Faith walked in and shrugged, "Or you could just help." she sighed, walking in, "My father is at the coven, if we get them out then we can do something about this whole war and get to the priestess."

Niklaus smiled a little and nodded, moving to follow her as she led the way.

Johnathan looked to Faith and frowned some but kept in his nasty comment. "Very well. If it prevents all of this, then I suppose we can manage that." He says simply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back