• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Farmhouse Dream { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Washington

Nate wasn’t sure when this went from light teasing Carlos for being into his drawing to swapping partners and also everyone getting married, but it was probably the silliest and funniest thing he had ever been a part of, and he had two brothers who sometimes forewent sleep for very many years. “As long as you don’t let me starve when I get too engrossed in something, I feel like marrying you is the best option here.” Carlos crawled across Kaleb and playfully pushed him away and towards Nate with a, “Scoot, I want to be next to my new and improved fiancée.” He thought about doing more, but his own laughter was so much now that he was struggling to do anything else.

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Alex was laughing pretty hard as he listened to Nate before he saw Carlos crawl over Kaleb and push him away playfully. Kaleb huffed as he rolled his eyes and laughed. He scooted over with a grin and threw an arm over Nate's shoulders. "I promise I won't let you starve if you get too engrossed in something." Kaleb said as he sat beside Nate now. Alex was laughing harder as he looked beside him to Carlos and smiled. "Well. I don't know how this happened, but I guess I have a much better partner now." Alex said between laughing.

Nate, breaking his resolve, sent a silly, “Rude,” before turning his attention back to Kaleb with a big grin, and leaned his head against Kaleb’s shoulder. “If they are taking the wedding outfits, what are we wearing to the wedding we are now also having?” Carlos captured Alex’s face in his hands so that they could be in serious eye contact. “Obviously we were actually meant to be this whole time, and I am the best partner who could ever have. I mean, how could I not be?” He leaned back to briefly engage the other two. “My old love, tell my new love how there’s no one better at being the best partner than me. No offense Medicine Man.” “None taken.”

Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Kaleb grinned a little as he felt Nate's head on his shoulder. He hummed for a moment in thought before he looked at Nate. "Well, we can wear what we have on and get married right now." He said, holding a serious tone in his voice. Alex felt Carlos capture his face in his hands and looked him in the eyes. "Of course we were meant to be." Alex agreed with a smile as he looked at other two. Kaleb rolled his eyes and nodded. "Carlos is the best partner ever, as long as you don't mind running from towns of infected from talking too loud or watching him court other men because they're just as beautiful as you are." Kaleb replied, smiling and laughing.

Get married now- “Yes. I accept this offer, and I think we should stop this what, everyone cuddle plan that we worked so hard to achieve and have a wedding in this moment.” He leaned in closer and whispered, “I don’t know how to do that,” before leaning out and speaking louder again, “right now. Especially since I am pretty sure I have the best partner who would never talk too loud in a town of infected or court other men because they’re beautiful.” He shrugged. That seemed accurate. Carlos, not expecting the sudden marriage proposal on the other side, snorted out another laugh. “How many people do you think I call Handsome though? So, Handsome, I think a wedding is on. To prove my love for you, even if fleeting for when the next beautiful man comes by, I think we should forget this farmhouse dream wedding that would be genuinely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen - i can tell - we should get married here in front of the city that has scarred you instead.” He ran a hand over one of the scars. “They are beautiful.”

Kaleb listened to Nate and chuckled, hearing him whisper after he spoke and then heard him speak again. "I think that's a brilliant plan. And I think I'll take your last name since Carlos stole mine and we are no longer together." Kaleb said as he suddenly stood up and grabbed Nate's hand with a grin and pulled him to his feet. He leaned in close. "I'm not sure what I'm doing either." Kaleb admitted as he chuckled. Alex looked at Carlos, hearing him and then nodded. "We can definitely get married right here, in front of the city." Alex agreed, though he blushed at the feeling of his hand running over one of his scars. He looked over at the other two who had stood up. "I think they're going to beat us to it." He said with a chuckle.

And suddenly Nate was standing for a sudden wedding that was happening in that moment, a silly playful one yes but still something. “Oh sure, Kaleb Matthews is a great name. Can’t have you having the same last name as your ex.” He tried really hard not to giggle, which he was prone to doing. He took both of Kaleb’s hands. “So, Kaleb, this is it. You and me getting married.” Carlos, who was losing his mind, kissed Alex’s forehead and then popped up. “I object! I object to this wedding! That’s how this works to stop them right? I don’t know, I heard somethings. Anyway, objection!”

Kaleb chuckled as he nodded, feeling Nate take both of his hands and laughed. "Kaleb Matthews, perfect." He said with a smile as he nodded. "This is it. Not who I expected to be marrying but I guess things change." Kaleb added as he heard Carlos' words and shook his head. "Too late" He said, leaning in and kissing Nate before he pulled back. Of course it wasn't too late. Alex smiled at the kiss to his forehead and then looked up at them. "It is what you say, so at least you have the part right." Alex agreed as he stood up, laughing as he saw Kaleb kiss Nate. He knew that it wasn't real, and that was what made him smile and chuckle.

Nate was still bad at the kissing people who weren’t Alex, and eventually then he felt like he was a little awkward with that, so when Kaleb kissed him, he found himself a little lost in it and didn’t really contribute a whole lot to it. “Well, there you have it. That is definitely how you have an impromptu overlook wedding with the love of your life.” Carlos gasped in the silliest way possible, and then sighed. “Shoot. I wanted us to be first! Which was why I objected and not at all because I might ever be jealous of certainly not the love of my life marrying someone else. Because I have someone better.” He turned around and wrapped his arms around Alex, spinning him around before kissing him with the intensity Carlos loved the most. “How’s that for a wedding?” Nate, from afar, responded with, “I dunno, ours felt more genuine.”

Kaleb chuckled as he nodded, looking over at Carlos with a grin. "A pretty good impromptu wedding I'd say." He said as he heard Carlos' gasp and he smiled. Alex rolled his eyes with a laugh as he heard Carlos, though what he wasn't expecting was the arms wrapped around him and the spin. He kissed him back, having gotten used to Carlos kissing him, and then he looked over at Nate when he heard him. "You're just jealous because I've got a new beau and our wedding was much nicer." Alex teased, looking at Nate with a big smile.

Nate shook his head. “Nope, our wedding was the better wedding, and you can’t change my mind. We have the better name. Matthews is a perfect last name. Unlike… are you both Prices now?” Carlos threw his arm around Alex’s shoulder so that he too could look at the others. “Don’t try to change the subject, inferior Medicine Man. Handsome and I had the best wedding, because I know how to treat a man right unlike some unnamed parties who will starve you. That, and we have the best kissers on this side. Think you can prove me wrong on that?”

Last edited:

Kaleb chuckled as he listened to the two. “I don’t know if I like him having my old last name. Alex, make him take your last name.” Kaleb said before he laughed. “Oh.. I see. Well I won’t let my new man starve.” Kaleb added as Alex chuckled. “We totally had a better wedding and you know? I think Kaleb’s right. Besides Carlos Brennan has a ring to it. And it’s much better than Matthews.” Alex said as he heard the challenge. “Ooh.. I don’t think Nate or Kaleb could prove they’re better kissers than we are.” Alex commented, looking at Nate with a grin.

“Actually, I am going to agree with Kaleb but not because he’s right. Since we are the better couple, I would hate to have a name that would insinuate that I was not with the better partner so yes, now I am Carlos Brennan as was official in the superior wedding you all just witnessed. This is how I prove my unwavering and certainly never wandering love.” Carlos grinned. “By taking my new love’s name and also standing here knowing that no one can possibly beat either of us in a kissing challenge.” He raised both brows. “What say you two?” Nate let out a small breath as Alex spoke and smiled with a shake of his head. “You really think you can bait us like that?”

Alex chuckled as he heard Carlos and smiled, looking over at the other two. “Yes. I am quite proud to have you as my partner, much better than my ex.” Alex commented as he glanced at Carlos. He heard Nate’s comment and grinned as he laughed. “I think you’re just scared we’re going to be the better kissers.” Alex added as Kaleb narrowed his eyes and looked at Nate. “I think we need to prove we’re the better kissers my new love.”

Nate, stilling shaking his head, put his arms over his chest. “We are really going to let them make us prove something when they so clearly are the ones who are unsure in themselves?” But it was too late. Kaleb already agreed too. He sighed. “Then I guess it is up to us to shove those massive egos back down where they belong.” He walked over to Alex and took his hand. “I would hate for you to think that you were better than us.” His words didn’t have the bite he wished that they could have had. He wasn’t that kind of guy. But he could take Alex in his hands and kiss him like they were the only two people in the world. Maybe not in the best kisser in the world kind of way but in the way that he loved Alex more than anything else in the world. Carlos was already raising his hand to summon Kaleb to him before Kaleb even agreed to the challenge. “So, love, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to prove you’re better than me? I don’t know if you can.”

Alex shook his head as he looked at Nate, chuckling as he nodded. “I don’t think you can shove our egos down but you can try.” Alex said as he watched Nate come over. His eyes widened slightly at the hands on him and the kiss. He kissed him back just as much, the world fading around them as it so often did. Kaleb looked at Carlos and grinned as he came over. He didn’t take Carlos’ hand, instead he put both hands on Carlos’ cheeks and without saying a word, he kissed him intensely. He might not be as good as Carlos, but he had gotten better at matching him. His hands slid up, one on the back of his head and the other in his hair as he added pressure into the kiss.

Nate could not tell anyone who was a better kisser. He had been kissed by very few people throughout his life, and other than his mama, the rest of them were standing right there on this overlook. Having been kissed for real by three whole people, he could say Carlos was still probably their objectively best kisser, but having little to no context on what made a person good at it, he struggled to know anything other than the fact that Alex could kiss him and make the world disappear unlike the other two. When he pulled away, he stayed close enough for their noses to touch. “I think I want a divorce.” Carlos, similarly, was living his best life except whereas the first pair was the kind of cute that anyone would dream to have, this pair was intense and breathtaking the second they started. Yep, proven. Best kisser other than himself. Sorry Handsome. When he pulled away panting, he laughed at Nate’s words. “I am definitely having an affair.”

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back