• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Farmhouse Dream { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Washington

No. Not after everything they went through to get here. Not after Ben and Max. Not after every maimed limb and scary night. That wasn’t possible. That wasn’t how it was supposed to go. Nate stopped walking, and when he stopped, so did Carlos. Carlos who was shocked by this because he could only assume what everyone else just did from those words. Nate stared at Alex for a moment, trying to face the facts, but he couldn’t. His hand covered Alex’s on his face. He brought up his other hand too so that he could run his fingers along the cheek where it could match his scars. Beautiful scars that Nate loved. “Alex. Baby please, am I taking you right back to the people who hunt down your people? I can’t be-” Because that’s the truth here. If this was the group Alex feared, what was Nate supposed to do now? After all this time, they were going straight back to where Alex ran from.

Last edited:
Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Washington

Alex stopped when Nate did, his head moving to look at him. He felt the hand over his and the other on his other cheek. “It’ll be fine. We’ve come so far. Besides, I’ll have you three. I’m sure you’ll be able to convince them I’m sure.” Alex said quietly. A small smile tugged at his lips. “Let’s save the world yeah?” He added.

Kaleb squirmed a little in Carlos’ arms, wanting to get free. He knew how scary it was to go back to the place you ran from. He’d had that fear that he’d be found by FEDRA, dragged back. It was why he avoided all the other quarantine zones and surrounding areas. He didn’t know about the scars, they never really brought it up, but he knew that Alex had left his people and now was heading right for the group that killed his own. He wanted to let Alex know he wasn’t alone, and that he did have them.

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Washington

Carlos put Kaleb down but stayed a little away. He wasn’t sure what Alex needed in that moment, and he would wait until the other two tried first. Nate wrapped his arms around Alex in a tight hug for one of them. Or both of them. “Maybe it’s some sort of big misunderstanding. Because there’s a feud. Maybe it’s not so bad.” He pulled away enough to bring his forehead to Alex’s. This had to work. He had to find them. “Maybe they forgot how to save the world, but we can remind them that’s what’s important.” He kissed Alex’s cheeks. The scars. He moved slightly to the side so that he wasn’t taking up all of Alex’s attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back